ORANIA

I know it's pretty common to see threads on Holla Forums about finding potential territory to build up a white nation from scratch. Some of these discussions are well thought-out and others are LARPing, but how many people on Holla Forums are familiar with tiny, white-only town of Orania, SA?

It's an enclave comprised essentially of runaway Boers on a river in South Africa. It is very small and has a population of only 1,085, but they have strict immigration laws against non-white immigration and apparently the South Africa government not only leaves them alone but has recognized them as 'legitimate'

I don't know how habitable Orania is or whether or not it can shoulder an increase in population, but instead of starting a brand new country for whites, the framework might already be set there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

Other urls found in this thread:

pagef30.com/2010/12/why-afrikaans-is-also-easiest-language.html?m=1
uruguayrelocate.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguayans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unless you are a Boer, I don't think they will be too friendly.

If you are suggesting to move to oranio the beers will tell you to fuck off. Believe it or not, not everyone in the world is a rootless cosmopolitan it's boer land for boer people.

I do worry about the long-term effects of inbreeding in a community of ~1000 people, but look at these school pictures. As a burger I don't think I've seen a classroom this white in my entire life.

If Holla Forumsacks moved there and bred with their women we could easily give rise to a new white homeland

You're probably right. They're fools though because whites will always be closer to them in blood and friendship than any nigger. If they don't expand their population they will eventually be overwhelmed by the dominant race in Africa

Did a lot of research into this years ago. They insist that they one want boers, though that may be an attempt to mask themselves as an ethnic and cultural community rather than a racial one.

At the very least, you'd need to speak Afrikaans.

Again your a faggot not worthy of calling himself a boer.

Just checked the wiki link:

Racial makeup (2011)[1]
• Black African 0.9%
• Coloured 1.9%
• White 97.2%

They are also in a dry, shitty part of SA

They might be willing to make concessions if you're educated or have some sort of skillset that you can contribute to the community, and at least attempt to bullshit your way through Afrikaans

True, of course I bet the murder and rape rate are 1000x lower. The biggest worry is if the town ends up thriving and becoming successful, will the SA gov march their armies in and force integration?

user, inbreeding ceases to be an issue for any population that can survive for at least 4 or 5 generations. Of course, gene diversity might be poor and traits such as cancer or such might be more prevalent, but this happens if the gene pool is shit to begin with. You can jumpstart an entire planet with less than 100 people, as long as you keep up the tabs to assure no inbreeding until past 5th generation and proper gene health.

It's not a question of if, but when the hordes strike. This thing would be better off in Japan, zero exaggeration there.

Pretty easy apparently

pagef30.com/2010/12/why-afrikaans-is-also-easiest-language.html?m=1

I certainly agree in an ideal scenario either Uruguay, Japan, etc would be much safer options. The only dilemma is that I think the best organized attempt Holla Forums has made at colonized only gathered ~150 people and realistically most of them probably wouldn't even go (and there would be like zero women). At Orania there's already 1,085 which I estimate is about half women. They've already done a lot of legwork in establishing the colony and are probably reasonably redpilled to ban all african immigration, but I agree their location is sub-optimal

uruguay is the best idea imo

I admit it's not something I've thoroughly researched.

Does Uruguay already have a base population of whites that we can join in or would we have to essentially build up the white population by scratch? Honestly I don't think Holla Forums can mobilize a sufficient number of people to start a colony on our own, we need to add to an already existing population – and we certainly wouldn't be able to bring enough women.

The Orania population seems to recognize value in preserving their own race which is unusual for most whites around the world. Farore Islands might be another alternative.

*faroe islands

Get fucked, leave the faroe islands alone.

Faroe islands is full of white cucks who imported thai brides because the young women left for greater denmark. It's honestly quite disgusting.

Some of us want to live among our own people in a white ethnostate as all nations used to be before jews gained power.

I don't believe in d&c between European white people. We're rapidly becoming minorities in every country we inhabit, we need to secure a community for the advancement of our own race.

That is ashamed to hear. Hopefully their isolated location will shield them from most of Merkel's mudshit invasion

uruguay is mostly white (argentinian style though, so maybe some native in most of them) spanish speakers.

the difference is almost anyone can get permanent residency right away AFAIK

uruguayrelocate.com/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguayans

theres lots of land for sale but its quite expensive it seems

Meh, south american white is a pretty generous interpretation of white. It could be better than nothing as a last resort but it'd be nice to create a community that could at least preserve pure, European genes.

I wonder if colonization is possible in a small, obscure European country – especially in the East. I'm not familiar with them at all but something like Kosovo, Belarus, etc. Would Poland welcome us at all maybe?