A crisis of faith

Hi Holla Forums

Im going to start this off with an apology for blogposting; this is important though. A bit ago I met this chick on goybook who I went to the same school as. shes 18, im 21. There was an instant connection, and our first conversation was about BDSM fetishism, something we both are into. The issue here is that she ticks off just about every single Holla Forums red flag there is. An (abridged) list

Ive been training her to be a better person shockingly BDSM lends itself to psychological conditioning Pavlov style. She says im the nicest man she has ever met and I believe it. Im barely even nice to her, but she is stuck on me like Forrest Gump on Jenny. My issue here is that I am having significant trouble getting over two things in particular- the Miscarriage and whoring. I genuinely do love this chick just like she loves me, but these things are always in the back of my head and I dont know what to do.

halp pls

shameless self bump with more information

I have had sex with 6 women and am a Junior in college. She wants to go to cosmetology school and open a salon. She has a shitload of money from a survivor benefit from her father who died of the AIDS and her mother who got murdered by a drug dealer.

Kill her and then yourself, you degenerate scum.

nigger 95% of Holla Forums is into BDSM. Dom husband sub wife. we just institutionalized it to where I punish her physically when she displeases me.

No one cares about your shitty relationship with some crybaby.

My opinion get some fucking self respect and don't date druggie prostitutes because it makes you feel like a man to have control over some shitty excuse for a human.

Posting from my phone because making chili dogs.

It doesn't make me feel like a man to be able to control her. I genuinely feel for her I just need help getting over this shit

Gas yourself degenerate.

Listen to song, user. And go from there.

kill yourself

Go to reddit with your relationship sob story. She won't open a salon and I'll eat my hat if she ever finishes school.

You'll probably be single by the end of the year because of drugs or she cheats on you.

You're a dumbass for even getting involved. Should have let her slurp the pudding out your prick and left it at that.

Not even taking her former political stances into consideration, these should disqualify her.

so she can't have kids?

LOL you're being played like a fiddle, you fell for hit hook line and sinker

Definitely. She sounds like a complete garbage person. Probably incapable of making an actual connection with a man by now. Suicide is an option.

She is preying on your altruism. There have been ones before you. If you feel like walking on eggshells for the next few months of your life for some more than likely artificial affection be my guest but this shit is dangerous.

I genuinely want to believe women like this can be conditioned back into a normal mindset, but the smarter part of me knows they can't and will fall back on old habits if they aren't already in the process of deceiving you.

Be careful OP, cunts like this will suck you dry while telling you you're the sweetest drink they've ever had.

low key we both really like that song

tried the whole virgin thing. she went batshit psycho and made me hate life.

Shes already finished school and im helping her fill out business permit applications

Her past is fucked but I know how she looks at me and I have no reason to question her loyalty.

she has like 10% of it remaining technically and she still has periods. her ovaries are fine as well. She "can" have kids in the sense that she can get pregnant but its unlikely to survive to term (see miscarriage). we would probably have to do a surrogate/artificial womb.

I also said I dont treat her particularly nicely. I dont walk on eggshells and the relationship is more or less stress free, other than her redneck family annoying the shit out of everyone

Besides the myriad of disgusting things about this person, you said she wants to go to cosmetology school, how did she just finish it already?

She's opening a business with no professional experience. Is she really retarded or are you just bad at continuity? Everyone on here is honestly trying to help you but you're too much of a white knight cuck to even know.

This is why you need to gas yourself post-haste.

I knew you were from plebbit.

the least you can do is red pill her and leave her when her use expires, given that she can't bear kids. that's all that should matter to you, bearing kids.

at least red pill her so one more soul on this earth is awoken to truth.

Is the pic related? That's a big cutting scar.

You've titled your thread crisis of faith, but nothing in it indicates that you have any faith in things typically discussed on Holla Forums. Of the myriad forms of degeneracy, you clearly understand the negative consequences of a single one, as can be evidenced by you becoming involved with this woman.

You are also clearly a newfag who didn't lurk enough. Not only would we not want to "halp" you, but it would be impossible: You would not understand the reasoning behind our advice and dismiss it as trolling.

My favorite part was:
Normalfags, everybody.

graduated high school early at 16, started cosmetology at 15. I have professional experience in abundance, given my family owns three legal practices a dental office a medical practice and a pharmacy between the 30 odd relations I have any relationship with

she actually came red pilled more or less. her single thing that is even remotely feminist is breast feeding in public which i dont give two shits about.

yes, but that isnt a self harm scar. I did that to her when I got high and made her swear a Natural Born Killers style blood oath of eternal loyalty to me

DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY
DON'T STICK IT IN CRAZY

Ive been shitposting since Ron Paul 08 pleb. I understand she embodies degeneracy but im posting here for advice and to get my jollies by being yelled at by neckbeards

Im just hoping one person will tell me people can change

Take out a bunch of loans in her name and dip. Youre a fucking idiot if you think you have a future with this chick. You'll definitely regret continuing or persuing this relationship. Blowing high school teachers for grades is extremely pathetic.. like wtf.

Without a uterus she won't concieve easily makes it very difficult to have children.
Proven that its difficult for her body to carry children to term.
Very poor mother material.

We are not a board for saving broken whores, our objective is to propagate the white race from the extinction we find ourselves in.

All you've found is a broken barren whore who psychologically couldn't even raise your children, even if she was able to have any. She'll probably leave you at the worst time too, all you see from her is just a phase she's going through.

Pic related is the future of your family line metaphorically , if not physically.

That's pretty twisted, user. I like that.
What's the most painful thing you've done to her so far?

8ch hasn't been around that long.

People can change, she will become your perfect redpilled waifu and you will live happily ever after. There. Now you can leave.

Buddy, you literally said "she wants to go to cosmetology school" in your first post. And now you're saying she already finished it and started it three years ago? I'm not as much of a fucking idiot as you. And your family owns a medical practice, what does that mean? She can run a salon because she has no experience and "wants" to go to school for it because you have successful family members?

Lol this honestly has to be a troll

sodomized her with the same box cutter I used for that and made her clench until she trickled blood while sucking my cock for speaking disrespectfully towards me in company

obviously I was referencing cuckchan. for 8ch I was there for a year of Holla Forums.co, migrated when moot jewed cuckpol and removed capcha.

No one cares about your shitty little blog post. Didn't even read through it but, it has no place on this board.

Also don't stick it in crazy.

In about a year you're gonna break up and realize how stupid you were, then you're gonna make a thread on Holla Forums complaining about it.

sage

and if so youll read all about it then.

this guys is an literal beta sperg.

I was just thinking that

Still waiting for a reply. Watching this thread because I can't tell if you're lying and this is some white knight fetish, or a retarded cuck.

by which I mean she learned the vocational college stuff and got her license. she wants to go to a fancier one later on.

Jesus man, your standards are horrible. You can't turn a drugged up whore into a housewife, she'll fuck behind your back anyday for whatever reason. She's already rendered worthless due to her past, no matter how submissive she is and how much work you're willing to put into fixing her. Salons are also a really shitty life goal, made for dumb sluts who usually gives extras if they want to make it really profitable.

Lol yup, what a shit lie. I'm out. Good luck with whatever faggot.

Fuck,I forgot to sage this bullshit thread

This is a viable solution if you have no other

(Don't bother with her, unless you're willing to drop everything that you're doing).

So she's a degenerate. Any woman who has fetishes is unhinged. Circumcize her clitoris.

After OP's relationship with her goes to shit, he's going to post all over Holla Forums months later on how all women are evil and worthless and will suck you dry. This is in spite of the fact that he chose to be with a drugged out infertile whore who probably has mental issues.

Nope. She's the abuser. If you're attached to her at all, she's going to fucking destroy you, dude.

She's just like my ex and Zoe Quinn (whatever her real name is). A complete sociopath. She might've even told you that she's been diagnosed as borderline. She's always the "victim", you're her hero (for now, eventually she'll think of you as her worst abuser), blah, blah, blah. Everything she says is a lie, she'll always be a cheater, she's selfish as fuck and so evil that you'll question whether the bitch is even human.

Her ex carved the words "useless slut" into her thigh after she refused to have sex with him once after beating the shit out of her. its on video. ive seen it. I know she isnt lying.

fun fact, I personally have been diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder so I would suppose I am the sociopath in this scenario

Imagine once you do get in a fight, which you will eventually, she will cry, cut herself, and go on to say it was because you abused her. Even if she has grown out of that phase, once your honeymoon period is over you will see an ugly side that could be dangerous in many different ways.

Yes these are red flags! Do you really think she has changed magically cause she met you? Drama queens who use sex as a weapon/currency to control men. Not to mention, you may not think much about it now but when you grow up you will probably want kids, if you get yourself too invested in someone who can't it will make it much harder down the road. You are only 21 now but years pass by and you could end up missing out on one of the best things you can experience in life. The ex-drug addict thing is bad, I have experienced more than I care to share, and it will be in the back of her head. Not when she is happy, but when you fight (will happen some day), when life is hard (it usually is), when money is tight (happens to the best of us).

This girl is probably really fun and the best lay you've ever had! The crazy ones always are! They are also the hardest ones to get rid of.

Have your fun maybe but don't confuse this one for a keeper and BE CAREFUL!

If this isn't the last non-OP post in this thread Holla Forums will be deleted.

Dump her immediately and find a girl who isn't completely insane.

/thread

you should both go on a killing spree then suicide by cop. I don't see any other solution here

Jesus, you're equally as mentally unstable as she is, you both deserve to be gassed. Kill yourself OP and never post here again.

this is on par advice with "just like be yourself XD" and "firm handshake and ask for a job XD"

life is more complicated than that. and if user is taken a chance with her I saw good.
AS LONG AS HE DON'T MARRY HER. or at least without a prenup and this is a long way ahead.
marriage is one chance of having a girl ruining your life.

well user she is white, what color are her eyes? can you give us a timestamp so guys can believe this thread is for real?

That is a good use of the Dom creed. she is a little slut that needs to be saved from free choice, being a full Dom will save from that, but as an SJW she will think she is entitled to your attention anywhere and anytime, watch out for that.
I will hold on to the thread until you provided some timestamp pic with the content of your story or maybe her, preferably unknowing. [to clean exif simply copy paste the pic on MSpaint and save the new file, it will have no exif].

holy shit how many white knights there even are out here?

she sold her pussy for meth. you think the drug dealer was soft effeminate limp wrist like you? if OP because as effeminate as you and other on thread she would possibly cuck op down the line too.

she doesnt deserves hold handing sex like your childish animes, get it?

Agreed.
BDSM is a tavistock psyop.
What a tremendous degenerate.

milenials are lost