archive.is/BIxna
twitter.com/MADBLACKTHOT/status/750528453657522176
twitter.com/search?q=sam hyde&src=typd
archive.is/iOScA
twitter.com/silkyslim100/status/750562759184613376
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
heyjackass.com/
m.facebook.com/alton.sterling.54
m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103064670056614&id=100010592431864&set=a.103060610057020.1073741827.100010592431864&source=56
archive.is/rhWZ3
youtube.com/watch?v=jBZPCDqymyo
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
youtube.com/watch?v=gf9OTcsZBi4
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36721584
web.archive.org/web/20160706084950/https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103064670056614&id=100010592431864&set=a.103060610057020.1073741827.100010592431864&source=56
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
archive.is/Ky5fG
archive.is/PtlqL
twitter.com/Robertkinnison3
twitter.com/BEautifully_C/status/750535404571521024
archive.is/DiCFq
twitter.com/_jaysimmons_
archive.is/0zjUh
my.mixtape.moe/jqbcmh.mp4
tweetsave.com/usatoday/status/750732616421154816
archive.is/tgpjO
archive.is/hW1U3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did he do sumffin?

this won't lead up to a huge chimpout lads, niggers down south don't chimp out like they do up north

oooo a freshie

Other thread said he had a gun . . .

You can hear the cop say he has a gun in the video

Twatter chimps are already asshurt. Hopefully this makes BLM go wild in Philly

The chimpouts are done, sadly. The media has learned that race baiting and instigating nigger riots only redpills more people.

I remember watching the Baltimore riots during some family gathering. My own mother, who I never knew to say any such things, took one look at the screen and said "the niggers are out of control" in a tone dripping with disgust. The left's strategy backfired hard, and they learned. This won't be race baited. No future shootings will be.

Where is Ferguson, MO again?

Niggers don't learn.

Fuck off nigger lover southern blacks are the most retarded scum around. They chipped the fuck out in florida

Their (((funding))) does

hahaha

He dindu nuffin. Dey neva du sumfin.

where's the fucking SOUND

Niggers already triggered KEK

well you got me there

No you can't, there's no audio.

just watched the video.

yeah that cop's actions are a little hard to defend tbh

Yeah, I fucked up the encoding. Make your own damn webm

You didn't even post a source or a link or an archive. You don't get to make demands.

UNARMED =/= HARMLESS

For fucks sake.

Nice.

Link the source you faggot

It really fucking blows that out of all of those triggers from your suicidal days, you didn't pull the most important one.

twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/750519997211013120

YES!

Chimpouts are the comfiest time on Holla Forums

HERE'S THE VIDEO WITH SOUND

Good. One less subhuman breeder.

Kill yourself immediately

I get triggered by living in a country with niggers.

oh my kek

yeah I honestly don't care because it was a nigger.

but there's not much point defending the actions of the cop to normies.

Hahhahahhahhaaa.

You know that nigger didn't have the certs for that gu. Anybody pull up his priors yet? Shits likely an inch thick.

Once the niggers start destroying their cities the Normie's will wish the cops did it more often and with more prejudicee.

time to be an absolutely edgy cunt on twitter

triggering niggers never felt so good

This will never not be funny

Was he actually unarmed? Because it definitely looked in that video like he was struggling to get a gun up.

Well, that looks like straight up murder. Hard to tell, though. If he was reaching for a gun, it's just a shit situation all around.

Sounds like they're shouting "he has a gun"

He was struggling to get a college degree.

even if he was reaching for his gun, the policemen were both pinning his arms down and he clearly couldn't get up, so there was no threat. there's not really anyway to justify this which is why it's causing so much butthurt kek

He was clearly talking about the "other thread" that was mentioned in the post he replied to. The one that said "other thread".

Yeah, it's clear they thought he has a gun. OP calls him an unarmed teen, but I don't think his struggling looked like simply trying to get up or away. It looked like he was trying to bring his arm up, like one would have to do to shoot from that position.

REPORT + HIDE

He was 37

He doesn't have to get up to shoot them. All he needs once he has a gun in his hands is to turn his wrist the right way.

These fucks are always 6-7 feet tall looking like they are 30.
The term boy is not applicable.

Does a black man have to be looking like goddamn zipadeedooda before he is labeled a man?

come on, the officer used force against him first for seemingly no reason, they pinned him down, then shot into his chest while he was immobalised. he was probably doing something wrong to get the cops attention, and has probably got past criminal convictions, but you can't really justify shooting him like that

All I know is from the video. OP called him a teen.
In that case I assume it was just a sarcastic remark, and being unarmed would be unconfirmed as yet.

so? explain why murdering a nigger is in any way negative

fuck the police and fuck niggers. i love these happenings.

The police have a dangerous job. Cucks that think cops go out seeking to execute nogs are delusional.

This.

Even if they held his arms down and the forearm was flat on the ground he could still move his wrist and point a gun in any direction. besides down obviously

DEAD NIGGER STORAGE

>>>/reddit/

Sorry, haven't been on /po'l/ in a while, but why did Sam Hyde turn into a meme? He just had that MDC show that was fairly edgy, but it seem like hipster irony.

Lurk more.

He's been on a murder spree and getting away with it.

I did for a week, nobody every talks about why. They just go "everytime" or posting laughing reaction images.

It's not a meme, he actually killed nogs

everytime

Ah fuck, chimpout incoming. I gotta tell you guys though, even though I don't really have anything against two cops executing a gun-toting thug who is retarded enough to reach for a gun while he is being restrained, from a legal standpoint they probably werent justified, because they weren't really in danger. This is going to give so much fucking ammo to BLM niggers and their fucking cuck supporters.

He used to shill his shitty videos here a lot. Blaming him for mass shootings is moderately funny anyway.

during the Charlston shooting we meme'd that he was the shooter, niggers believed it and retweeted it, eventually it ended up on the news. every shooting there's at least one media outlet that claims Hyde is the shooter because dumb niggers retweet our meme enough

He's a big meme.

not in a cuck/chan/ webm

wew lad

They're calling him a teen because he's still in highschool

I've seen that guy in the left before (on this board), does he look familiar to anyone?

version with sound is here

meme it
A few local news outlets have fallen for it in past shootings.

I see, thank you.

Never mind, I think I've seen him on /k/

So you're saying we're memeing Sam to be arrested or killed as a meme sacrifice to Kek, in exchange for The Final Memelution?

Speaking of memes, what the fuck is going on in this Wikipedia page?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Hide

Not in any real danger, lets be honest man. If his arms were being restrained, each by a single man, it is almost impossible for him to reach for a gun, draw it, then manage to fire it unless both cops are retarded or weak or both. One thing I don't like about american cops is how physically unfit they are. Look at cops in other nations were they arent likely to draw a gun but still brutally take down criminals, like in Russia or China, and you can see them taking on armed criminals sometimes with nothing but fists, kicks, and the occasional baton, but they do so with brutal effectiveness. The cop who drew the gun and pointed it at the niggers head could have punched him several times in the head in the time it took him to freak out and draw his gun. Again, I am only opposing this because of how easy shit like this plays into the BLM agenda.

Anton Sterling was on probation, had a gun in his pocket, and was stupid enough to provoke the cops. What the hell is wrong with these sjw's?

because some day it could happen to you and nobody will care because only niggers complain about being killed

the anal hurt is real

*Parole

What will we do when the (((MSM))) picks up on the maymay?

kek

this, they are going to have a fucking field day with this bullshit, timing is really bad.

He shot a bunch of niggers and homos and got away with it so he's a hero around here now.

Was Alton Sterling really on the child sex offender registry?

Is she trying to meme the twitter niggers into killing themselves?

Libshit plebbit poster

REPORT + HIDE

It took 4 grown men to hold me down when I was in the hospital and I had an adverse reaction to some anxiety medication they gave me.

I'm small. I'm 6' 165 pounds.

It took 4 guys to hold me down.

It's not hard to twist your arm if someone is holding it down. Look at the positioning of the three. There is no good spot for either of the cops to get leverage and apply enough force to hold an arm down due to the car.

Then you would be making a post about undue excessive violence.

Yup. There it is. "I'm on your side guys!!!"

They used to riot so hard. They've finally given up.

I love this meme

The only thing Sam Hyde is guilty of is that ridiculus hair.

were*

That nigger is bigger than both of them. You are delusional if you think he couldn't draw a gun and turn his wrist slightly and pull the trigger. If he was reaching for a gun they had every right to shoot him. Whatever belligerent shit he did to provoke getting tackled in the first place was his first mistake, resisting arrest his second mistake, reaching for a weapon after that is his last mistake. This isn't how you deal with police if you are a normal person.

Fuck off faggot, I didn't come here to get you on my side, if you don't like what I have to say then you can fuck off. Holding down to get handcuffs on is not the same as simply preventing someone from deploying a firearm with effectiveness. He can thrash all he fucking wants, he isn't going to be able to shoot anyone. I don't CARE if they killed him, but this is going to cause a massive fucking chimpout, why would I want that?

Also 6' 165 lbs, eat something you lanky skeltor faggot.

Yeah I saw no gun either. Is there another angle. Nigger or not, those police stepped out of line.

You are clearly not from around here, you stupid nigger, and you have to go back.

←——- came to post this, just because… well, look at the forrest gump looking bastard.

wait, some edgy hipster faggot spammed his shitty videos here, and we turned him into americas most wanted serial killer on telavivsion?
that is fantastic. 10/10, lads.

What does "Carnal knowledge of a juvenile" mean?

archive.is/CCIAe
archive.is/BIxna

What do you think it take to shoot someone from less than six inches away? It would be hard not to hit them, even for a nigger thug.

I don't disagree with you, my only problem with this is the incoming chimpout, not the dead nigger who is dumb enough to reach for a firearm as he is getting arrested. It is hard to tell from this angle how much they could have done.

Statutory rape.

Kill yourself faggot.

If you lurk and still don't get things, it means you still need to lurk more.

faget

REPORT + HIDE

niggers at the front are agitators & charlatans chasing a paycheck. the rest are just typical niggers looking for a reason to riot and/or steal. not a single nigger involved gives a good goddamn about whatever chimp got put down this week.

Anyone who does not check these quads deserves to be killed by a pack of feral niggers.

as in, he knows what it feels like to fuck a tight 12 year old ass
same euphemism as when it says that someone 'knew' so and so in the bible.

You're a terrible concern troll and whatever your bosses are paying you is far too much.

Okay so a child rapist, felon, parolee, with a gun, who provoked the cops…… and what did you expect?

#cutforalton
Fucking do it, faggots
FUCKING MEME IT

REPORT THIS GUY
twitter.com/MADBLACKTHOT/status/750528453657522176

Concern trolling only applies to the internet and repercussions related to various boards, not to real life you idiot.

just because the low paid, undertrained cops fucked up doesn't mean we're siding with the nigger. cops are glorified security guards, and in most states police departments specifically target highschool dropouts. it's not really surprising that one gets mad and steps out of line now and again

Chimpouts, while not good. End good.

To explain for the autists;
They are good ends, they are bad means.

They not only help Trump. They incredibly hurt any and all dems. This is amazing for down ticket candidates.

if I understand the term "down ticket" it means different elections in the future.

That's amazing because that is the strategy the libs have. They know Trump is going to win. They want to have a democratic controlled House and Senate. BLM habbenings will prevent that.

It seems to be the case with most of there endeavors..

kek, cop's update this rap-sheet database as quick as normies update kikebook.

14:80 Carnal knowledge of a juvenile

Eight minutes to midnight

k

Who cares?
What is the downside to any of this?

Nigger please. I asked if there is another angle. If there is, I'll change my mind. I'm not an edgy faggot like 50% of the other autists on this board. I hate geese, does that mean I wish death on them? No. Same with niggers. If they deserve it, sure. Fuckhead.

Thanks user

Fucking yes, make these fuckers cut themselves like Bieber fans did.

I'm going to laugh at this for days and days.
Fuckin' saved.

Seriously just give up. You outed yourself when you started spouting off about how a chimpout is a bad thing. Chimpouts are never a bad thing. If you were not a shill, you'd understand why, but you're a shill, so you don't. Now fuck off back to whatever hole your shilling from.

That reminds me, is the convention today or tomorrow for Repubs?

are you really so sensitive you block filter anyone on twitter Holla Forums because they disagree with your retarded SJW altright worldview?

archive.is/BIxna

I hope that cop has a Hispanic surname. Everybody wins in a spic/nig fight.

I know I am. But I know you fuckers will still read the replies.

Severely underrated post.

All I need to hear. Job well done.

who the fuck is Rob Kinnison? Is /k/ trying to out meme us?

No. If they can call it a murder, it'll be all over social media, and from there Huffington Post, Salon etc. will grab a hold, feeding it back into a larger social media audience, where it'll just be a big circle jerk between media and common filth, as they work themselves into a virtue signaling and victimhood frenzy. Whether or not CNN and the like take the story, I don't know. But if there's something there for them to work with, guaranteed to the small fish will be biting tonight.

Absolutely out of this world in quality of post.

This post makes the average Holla Forums post worth reading.

nice meme. sure proves me wrong about other user being an emotional faggot that can't handle any dissenting opinions

Note the difference between a white guy and a nigger posing with a gun. When a white guy does it, it gives the appearance that he's serious and willing to use it. He means business. When a nigger does it they pose and try to look like little music video "gangstas," and make some stupid face, then accompany the image with some dumb ghetto shit to try to impress people. The mentality of children, no matter how old they are…

I take back what I said. I watched the video a second time around. I didn't hear the cop say that he got a gun the first time around.

Likewise

Who is Rob Kinnison?

inb4 the thread derails into people posting screencaps of each others filtered posts

Filtering random anons just makes you look like a bitch.

Haha how do they keep falling for the same Hyde meme? These people are so rustled they jump on the first name they see, absolutely pathetic.

Okay. I'll stop.

Is he still sperging about how the nog dindu nuffin and it's the cop's fault?

Nah he filtered me. He's just a thin skinned autist. I could just fire up a vpn and still fuck with him, but nah. Not worth the band width.

We could really use an Atomic Chimpout.

certainly not in the fucking south. It's northwest St. Louis ffs

get on my level, pleb

Just wait for the DNC.

… Sounds like an end stage in a 90s SEGA Genesis game.

If I wasn't filtered you would know I changed my mind.
If anyone is sperging its you. I'll stop too.

God damn it, this is what decades of entitlement, government handouts and a culture built on being a sociopathic self-serving asshole has done to them.

There were two of them, they had him pinned. They gave him a fucking chance. The cop didn't just shoot him right away, they gave him a fucking chance. I heard "He's got a gun!" the cops pull out their pieces and the officer stops and says "Don't fucking move or I'll shoot you." and what does he din-do? He starts fucking wiggling trying to get his gun out. What did he think was the best that could come out of that?

He'd be out on bail already if he'd just stayed still.

They told him not to move, he disobeyed clear-cut directions.

he's butthurt because he can't handle the fact that people might have different beliefs to him. let him have his little child-like tantrum

This. Best synopsis.

At some point, Sam Hyde will be world famous.

wew lad

oh kek

Let's stop being off topic and get to the matter on hand.

IS THERE ANOTHER ANGLE

HE

He looks like the kind of deranged, semi-retarded nigger that'd joke around with you, then out of no where get serious and try to bash your head in.

meanwhile how many niggers murdered each other in Chicago this weekend

For those who don't know; a few years ago a picture of Justin Bieber smoking weed surfaced and a few anons came up with #cutforbieber. Basically they convined bieber fans to cut themselves to make him stop smoking weed. We should do something similar like #cuttoendpolicebrutality or #cutforjustice

DINDU

What the actual fuck?

Wow, these nignogs are broken.

Checked and Kek'd, mah nigga.

But that's all niggers, user.

No, you'll only convince niggers to cut white people. Niggers don't hurt themselves, they hurt others. Depressed, uncultured, whiny, pampered suburban white kids hurt themselves.

Don't speak about his mama.

#nomorevictims
#nomoreblackbabies

The cultural push for white teeth is just another manifestation of the deep influence of white supremacy in our horrid society. It inherently hold whiteness up as the ideal, while Teeth of Color are considered bad.
That's why toothbrushes are one of my triggers.

Let me guess, the Trayvon chimpouts in Florida also weren't in the south, somehow.

kek

#backtoAfrica

On a side note, teeth whitening actually removes the outer layer of teeth, which is naturally slightly yellow.

So we'll get nu-males and libcunts to self harm.

The irony.

Wine is only behind coffee in common drinks that are the worst for one's teeth.

DIN DU NUFFIN

It took the niggers this long to figure this out?

Add him to the list of potential geniuses that would've cured cancer had they not been gunned down.

How many more of these rocket scientists will die before we just start letting niggers do whatever they want? Oh, the humanity!

What statute deals with carnal knowledge of a juvenile in Louisiana?

Do they not understand cops kill whites at a higher rate per equal population than they do blacks?

lmao

This stuff used to piss me off. Now, I just laugh at them.

Basically, he fucked someone who was under age while he wasn't that much over age, and they both consented. It's not as bad as it sounds, but it sounds like he's been convicted of breaking into buildings and shit like that before. It's just not showing up on the records on that site. It's possible they're in another state.

The Jew has told niggers that they are always killed by cops. They want to believe it because it casts them in a better light than the truth. They will never realize this.

There just aren't enough nogs who come to this understanding of their persecution complexes.

Kinda scared to google that one tbh

We really need to start memeing #backtoafrica or #backtothehomeland

Top kek you guys should troll them with it.

twitter.com/search?q=sam hyde&src=typd

top jej

This looks fake tbh fam

Only racists would actually look up the statistics in an attempt to dispel the obvious (((truth))) that white cops are systematically exterminating innocent black children.

Really is what it's all about with these people, isn't it?

He dindu nuffin he just broke 1 of dem racist ass laws shiiiiiet

THE GAMERGATORZ DID THIS

His shirt is inside-out and backwards. This Tier 1 nigger still needs his mother to dress him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey, it's that McVoteFace bitch. I saw her on some anti-Trump Jew's twitter a few hours ago. Go figure, the same small group of people are the bottom feeders who get all this shit started. How someone can sit on twitter and just scour it endlessly is beyond me. Must be a shill or some deranged piece of filth.

I can't tell if it's just fat or if he is fucking printing in that blue shirt. Is that the suspect weapon under his right tit? Probably giving him a whole fuck ton of unwarranted credit for assuming he may actually have a holster for his weapon.

What the fuck is wrong with these freaks? Holy shit get a god damn grip on reality. How the fuck did we ever get put in their thumb? I don't fucking get it. These emotional, deranged freaks. How the fuck did we ever submit power to them? Fucking emotions… I hope they all get shot.

kek

I suggest all watch.

You bastards are really riling up the niggers this time.
If we meme hard enough, we could cause a chimpageddon, the likes of which have never been seen before.

Kek

HA!

Some tweet said some 600 odd blacks were killed this year by police.

Isn't it nearly 7000 for blacks killing other blacks?

As usual, Shaun King is trying to incite violence archive.is/iOScA

REQ:

Webm / mp4 of just

and

At least someone's taking the initiative.

SHIEEEEET

Also;

Just about every sentence in that video is worth having a .webm of.

I believe I saw a nigger once state that cops are committing genocide against blacks. Hahaha! Niggers really are spoon fed every single opinion they hold. It's insane.

4 killed, 62 wounded last weekend in Chicago alone :^)

Do it and do a favor for all the rest of us, attention whore.

We do that on a daily basis.

Will these Sam Hyde memes ever get old?

I've never seen this,

Holy shit, someone forgot to take their meds. How can people like this even function on a daily basis?

Many niggers are borderline retarded

See:

They can't. Thus the gibs.

ITS GOIN DOWN
twitter.com/silkyslim100/status/750562759184613376

People like that - along with basically every parasitical non-white, kike, and white traitor - I now collectively refer to as The Meek. If we're not careful then The Meek will inherit the earth.

Glorious

He was trying to be an aspiring rapper.

YOU WANT ANSWERS? WELL, SO DOES SHE

Toppest of Kekkery, will that boogeyman never die for them? Not that I'm complaining

Oh look, a disloyal, overly emotional, self-destructively empathetic white woman. What's new. Fuck off and get raped by a nigger. I'm sick of white women and their pathetic posturing for social acceptance. Their pathetic self-destructive empathy. Their pathetic fucking emotions.

DINDU RIOT

Who are these people? What the fuck is with this dog filter?

It was actually 5 killed/62 wounded, but what's one more nigger. Stats: heyjackass.com

CHIMPOUT IMMINENT
CHIMPOUT IMMINENT
CHIMPOUT IMMINENT

Chimpout in 30

I once heard a second-hand story about a nigger called J', pronounced J apostrophe.

Thanks for pulling that media
WE ARE AT CHIMPCON 4

Wew

I'm really liking this echo shit. You really see where the rats nest.

Not all people who use it are Jews though.

Checked and Keked at that file name

(Checked)

You fucking Champion.

this

didn't the cop say "oh shit he's got a gun"?

I laughed, but then I realized this cunt can probably vote

jews, good goyim, who cares?

Kikes are trying to subvert the echoes meme by peer pressuring their goy friends to I AM SPARTACUS.

fug, it is more footage of a chimpout! People blocking traffic. Sorry I fucked that up.

Well they tend to be BLM supporting, anti-Trump Marxist filth. I've only seen one that had something rational to say. So who ever has adopted the "echo," they're a pretty pathetic group of people who have nicely put up a little signal to inform you of what they stand for.

I think there's actually a scale for chimp outs.

lel

Nothing like a good chimpout to get the purge going and get some nogs in the system.
Before I got redpilled, I thought it was moronic to charge anyone for simple pot possession. Now, I realize this that this plan is brilliant. Helps get the nogs in the system.

mind blown

video doesn't work for me.

""file is corrupt"

FOR JEWS

I fucking hate you white women… Save for the one I eventually have kids with. Fuck you.

thanks nigga, have a pic in return

No Thiefs Allowed stream

fixed I hope

Yeah I fucked it up.

See:

Missourah is Yankee territory, faggot, they fought against the sons of the south.

however, the location is irrelevant, most of the Ferguson niggers were bussed in from Detroit, Chicago, and other nigger hubs.

If Soros wants a chimpout, it could be in fucking Alaska and he'd start one.

that escalade on twenee faws really ties that webm together

idk but my sides say they're not old yet

kek
(who's got that tyrone shhheeeeeiiiit cartoon where he asks his momma if his dick is bigger than the other boys bc he's black and she says no it bc you're 34?)

Well memed

That's how I felt earlier when Hillary didn't get indited.

A chimpout during an Alaskan winter would be hilarious.

learn your history faggot, there were numerous Companies from MO that fought for the Confederacy. I have family that died at Vicksburg fighting against the Union.

No they didn't faggot. It's still not really "the South" until you get to the Ozarks, though.

don't listen to that faggot. Missouri was a slave state

Violet from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

nigger couldn't be bothered to turn down his shitty hip hop music

Got ya ,fam

58 total shot, of those 6 shot and killed

heyjackass.com/

Thanks user.

You know, what are these people doing? They're not rioting yet, but it looks like they're just waiting for someone to start. Just waiting for someone to act out so they can feel justified for joining in.

NOT ENOUGH

checked.

thanks user. i don't know how I lost that one. classic

We need to make one out of our buddy from the Sacramento rally. You know have him getting some signs and stuff, imma show dem whyt devils, yada yada, then him in a coma

SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTT

Surprising. I though more would die.

That's Veruca Salt.

These tumblr people crack me up

"He was respectable. Not a bad guy"

I found out the issue guys.

Alton stopped going to church a few weeks ago.

Nigger, did you even watch the film?

I don't even know what to make of this one…

Got a pic of him off the niggers kikebook

Veruca Salt also wanted a pet squirrel.

nice, keep digging

Damn auto correct.
Pic of the gun

Was getting shot part of your plan?

oh shit he dindu sumting

What does this have to do with squirrels? She's big an purple like violet.

Take a breath user. You need to reframe your perception of women. They have as much intellectual agency as children, and should be treated as such. Don't waste your angry energy on women. Turn it towards more dangerous opponents. Women are not the problem, but those who are the real problem would love nothing else but for you to focus all your rage on women instead of them.

mein sides

Statute 1480. So close.

m.facebook.com/alton.sterling.54
Not much on it to go through.

You know what, you're right.

MAKE SURE YOU ARCHIVE THAT SHIT

What the fuck is this garbage? you had me excited that there'd be a chimpout stream.

I get no picture

Category 6: Ancient Egypt.
Defense Needed: Sam Hyde

There was briefly. Guy stopped streaming and NTA couldn't find a replacement stream in Baton Rouge so he moved on to other things.

Triggered.

And now I have to listen to that band.

Didn't it get shoahed?

Inb4 the dindu force comes in to bitch and moan.

What the hell did he do to that grip safety?

Archive that page. blow it out your ass, you know damn well these accounts usually get memoryholed after some nog gets goodified before anyone really gets a chance to sift through them.

m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103064670056614&id=100010592431864&set=a.103060610057020.1073741827.100010592431864&source=56

Someone try and grab it,I tried but when it finished it said this page is not available.
It's still live,just checked

Kek

(((Officially))) yes but non-plebs can still get a working version for most platforms and manually install it.

I'd provide links if I wasn't under the influence of the grain-based-liquid-Jew right now. Maybe some kind user will come through.

It's pretty disgusting reading alot of posts here defending the nigger. Especially when killing cops is so celebrated within black culture (it's pushed in their music) and there are literally dozens of cases of blacks killing cops every week. I know it's anecdotal but just two weeks ago a cop was gunned down here in Jefferson parish louisiana while simply trying to search a dindu. This could be another reason why louisiana cops are on high alert right now. Either way the black had it coming I mean do we really need to post crime statistics? Around blacks, NEVER FUCKING RELAX

Running into the same problem, the archive is redirecting(first time seen that happen) to the fb home page that was archived coincidentally 40 minutes ago. think this could be a shut it down in effect.

Speaking of dindus getting shot.
archive.is/rhWZ3

That's what I was thinking.

Conan O'Brien couch-sitter and serial Twitter virtue signaler Andy Richter has already been informed that it was City of New Orleans officer Sam Hyde who was the shooter, but it wouldn't hurt if other people provided him some "confirmation".

Damn,I told him to fuck off already

lmao

In reply to Jill Lang
dj bell curve [email protected]/* */ 2h2 hours ago

@Bastille1791 why aren't you dinduposting about anton sterling yet
0 retweets 1 like

These comedians and celebrities need to shut the fuck up. They are always libshits and they always have stupid, half baked ideas that people eat up.

Pic related found in the Jewtube comment section here:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZPCDqymyo

Wait, so the BLM movement is simultaneously driving down black birth rates and driving up black homicide rates in big cities because police officers don't respond to 911 calls anymore?

What's not to like?

If only that were true.

A man can dream.

Exactly. They say the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you, but I swear they meant to say the nigger…

sugar baby
❤ [email protected]/* */ 2h2 hours ago

@Crystal1Johnson @gypsykilla I'd like to hear priveledged white people argue how "the cop was right" and "feared for his life" disgusting
7 retweets 37 likes

That is correct. Doing his job. It's a win/win situation.

underrated post

bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
There you go user

Unless you live in Baton Rouge and fear physical harm there's ZERO reason to NOT want a chimp out. Chimp outs are probably the single biggest source of unadulterated distilled red pill for normies. They are always a good thing when they happen

Meanwhile, in the real world.

Just link the tweet, user.

Category 5 Chimpout forthcoming.

WHITEYS WALKING ON THE MOON

Kek. Son, jews ARE niggers. All semites are, just with higher IQs.

Britbong here.

Typical police tactics involve police shouting "He's got a gun", "Stop resisting" "I said stop resisting" etc..

Even when the guy in question, black or white, isn't resisting and doesn't have a gun.

It is a clever way of buying themselves ultimate power. The people around hear "he has a gun" and then tell everyone that he has a gun, instead of wanting to first see the gun.

In other words, if you are a crooked cop, all you have to do is plant a gun or a knife before, during, or after you fancy murdering someone.

The other tricks that your modern cop pulls is applying pressure to atemi points / nerve points / pressure points.

In particular the one below the ear where the jaw meets the skull.

That way a cop can painfully torture someone they don't like without a bruise from a punch or a kick.

Another trick is to say "stay down" "stay down" (when someone is not resisting) and drag the face along the concrete which is immensely painful.

Attached is one such example where a white British war hero is tortured and beaten by three police and he genuinely didn't do anything

This. If the past few years have proven anything, its that sharing information reaches very few, but allowing these 'people' to act freely dishes out more redpills than anything else.

This is the silver lining to every chimpout, student protest and muslim attack. They are doing our job for us.

As Napoleon said; never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

This is Poe's Law, right?

The nigger was obviously resisting user. No need to cuck for the subhumans. We all know police aren't saints.

Why is he streaming Trump?

Did the chimpouts end already?

Leave. You aren't wanted.

Yeah, we know. But this was a multiple felon rapist nigger who already reproduced 3 shitskins who whites are feeding with their tax dollars. He got a relatively clean death. He should have had to watch his family be executed in front of him, then been tortured for a couple of days and strung up to serve as a warning to niggardly niggers everywhere.

People should be applauding the mercy of these fine officers. How far we have fallen.

Was expecting it to end with the manager taking her side and the other customers spontaneously applauding.

But the story kind of fizzled. She should have had "an older black man, who was quietly eating his meal and trying to ignore the torrent of racism and hate".

Or maybe a black mom in her best go-to-church outfit with an adorable 10 year old. "Mama, why don't they like us?" "Hush, Leroy and eat your organic quinoa".

"He's got a butter knife!"

Except we're not talking about a war hero. We're talking about an ex-con. Who was suspected of pointing a gun at somebody.

I find it funny that you use a brit example as well. UK police are cunts because they're cowards. They won't go near somebody who is an actual criminal.

She looks half-white as best to me.

*at best

Just about everyone I know will get a camera out and film any and all police encounters for their own protection.

The days of friendly old officer McGill walking the beat and helping old Mrs Jenkins with her brown paper grocery bags, climbing the tree to rescue little Sally's kitten, and driving Old Jim home who has had too much to drink and saying "Now Jim, if I catch you drinking again I'll have to arrest you. Go get some help from Pastor Dave" are long gone.

Your modern cop does not protect and serve the people. They protect and serve ((them)) and are often violent hot headed bullies and psychopaths who get a buzz and adrenaline rush out of hurting people. The badge buys them a licence to do anything they want. And 9 times out of 10 they get away with it.

MY SIDES

Yeah and the other half is lard

Come back when you're out of college, m8.

Hopefully the media never gets a hold of this

youtube.com/watch?v=gf9OTcsZBi4

Niggers really ruin everything, don't they?

This nigger persists on peddling his delusions.

see (Thanks, user)

Not to mention that the entire justice system and most law enforcement are white knights.

If a man is sitting on a park bench and a woman calls the cops because he is 'suspicious' the cops will come remove him.

If a wife calls the police and lies that her husband hit her, the husband is going to jail even if there is surveillance footage showing nothing happened, not to mention a total lack of physical evidence.

If you are a man in America, the cops are not your friends - this goes for all races of men, including white men.

(((1)))

Where's that .gif of British police running away from a feral nigger?

Wait, is he wearing a tee shirt backwards?!

Not in my experience. Then again, I'm not a retarded felon rapist nigger who threatens cops while being arrested, with a firearm on my person. Then again, sometimes having a firearm isn't a criminal act. I guess it all depends on context.

But who knows why my experience with cops are different? Probably just pure, blind racism

What is the real motive of these people?

Obviously it's not about "responsible policing" or anything like that, because even when force is properly applied there's still this torrent of manufactured outrage. It clearly isn't about violence against black men because the vast, vast majority of black men killed receive virtually no fanfare or attention. It doesn't even seem to be an issue of anti-white sentiment either because when they riot they're mostly destroying non-white neighborhoods and businesses.

So what's the real deal here?

Guys, cops are mean.

This one time on jewtube I saw a cop be mean. All cops are mean like that. I mean, just watch COPS and you'll know what I'm talking about. It's nothing but propaganda for the prison industrial complex.

Cops will literally kill you for nothing. This one time I was just eating my ice cream cone in my house and a cop busted in and raped me. It sucked and nobody believed me. Worse, the cop was a girl and held my dick at gunpoint if I couldn't cum.

Guys, trust me. Cops are evil.

Officer McGill is too busy dealing with violent chimp nigger felons to carry groceries. If the cops seem violent to you, it's likely because they have a dangerous job dealing with raping, killing niggers all day. For fuck's sake. Anyone, would be stressed out and a little snappy doing their job day after day.

CHIMPOUTS WHEN

They can be snappy all they want toward niggers. When cops started being snappy toward law abiding white people, that's when we started putting restrictions on them.

Baton Rouge… there's that name again. Fucking Detroit suburb. The place they tried to get me to invest in. I had a hearty chuckle when they told me it was a up and coming neighborhood… in detroit.

I went there and they tried to market it as a restoring neighborhood, but it in fact attracted dindu's from all over the city to congregate there and commit crime there as it was the only place still getting people with money to steal from.

Detroit is a lost cause.

b-b-ut thats r-racist, mr. b-b-black man.

CHIMPOUT CATEGORY 5

Guys so are there currently chimpouts happening or what??

He's not entirely wrong, it's pretty easy for a woman to get a man arrested and have his life ruined.

They just want to divert attention away from the real problem. It's not like they'd ever talk about how 10-30K white women are raped and sexually assaulted by nogs every year.

Backwards AND inside-out. Get it right shitlord

No chimpouts in the South. Sorry, yankees.

They don't know. They're just very impressionable. Twitter implants the thoughts and they follow them blindly.
See:

Multiple felon, sex offender, disrespectful, feral nigger with a gun….. The problem is?

"Boy"

I got you, user.

Looks like we got ourselves a new Trigglypuff

shit…i forgot just how fucking fat that thing is

So what are the chances of a chimpout?

Looking to be about 0.

Which one of you cucks is this?

Is this even real anymore?

We just went over this.

Where were the Trayvon Florida chimpouts?

Where is Ferguson, Missouri.

Let me guess…

HAS

To be fair they're on the edges of the south.

Every time an "honor student" gets popped without fail.

That's Chuck Johnson. I'm pretty sure he posts here (I know his friend Pax does)

Here

Florida is the Deep South.

Just don't act like your shit doesn't stink. The south is a great place and I grew up in Northern Alabama. Reality is, however, that y'all have more negroes than the north. Don't claim otherwise.

What is Atlanta, Birmingham, NOLA (remember the rapes at the superdome?)… Just admit that your niggers are just as bad as ours. It's fine, no shame in it. Niggers will be niggers.

I cant find the account shown in this, or any archive?

OP is a fucking Judensau

North florida, and everything south of that is Cuban and jewish. Don't ever tell me Miami is southern.

No, our niggers know we'll fucking shoot them if they leave the urban areas, in the north y'all don't have as high of a gun-ownership rate IIRC.

Everything below Jacksonville might as well be part of the Caribbean.

Of course. Those aren't truly the south because reasons, right? Alright, keep living in your Dixie fantasyland. No sense arguing with you.

Don't bother to look up crime rates in urban areas of the south by niggers. Bury your head in the sand and tell yourself that you can control the number of niggers that you have.

White gun ownership is alive and well in the north. It's just that we also have an abundance of anti-white white faggots up here that drown out the dissenting white voices.

I live under constant threat and I would have it no other way. Don't fall for the meme that Southern whites should be the enemy of Northern whites. Southern and Northern whites should be the enemy of all opposed to whiteness.

Thanks for making my point for me.

i think we're on the same page then.

Urban areas of the south are just as bad as the north Urban areas. Rural areas of the north and south are both fine, but different. My state has great gun laws and plenty of gun ownership. It's pretty equal, 'cept you guys just seem to have many more nigs.

Dude, Southern Cities are just as southern as Vancouver is Canadian or Paris is French. They aren't. They're enclaves of a coalition of yankees, kikes, bourgeois faggots, shitskins, and hipsters.

The true South does not show itself until you're about 20-30 minutes outside of a large city.

I think I'd know.

I grew up in Nauvoo, Alabama. Your urban areas are occupied by faggots and so is the north's. It's pretty equal, but you guys have a ton more nigs.

It just sounds like you're a lightweight underage faggot who had a tantrum because you had an excuse to act up.

I hope you don't drink.

that's exactly what I said in the first place, did you even read the post before sperging out? Our niggers know the moment they take their chimpouts outside the city they're actively putting their lives in danger, they know this because we have a long history of intolerance towards their bullshit. Also no southerner I know thinks that Miami is anything but a cuban/jewish hellhole.

The halcyon days of a yore that never was.

I can't believe someone would say something so hackneyed and uninspired. Shit in your hand and fuck it.

We heard you the first time faggot.

Who's sperging? Are you at the point that any serious discussion that slightly disagrees with you is considered sperging?

I believe the assertion made was "our niggers don't act out here in the south." I disagreed, citing Florida, Missouri and NOLA. And you're still trying to act like your shit doesn't stink. I knew better than to try to discuss this with you boys, but it's late and I've nothing to do.

Sure sounds like it.

Confirmed for someone that has never done any grappling or combatives.

Look at the video you dumb faggot.

To control the upper limbs of a person, you first have to some sort of positional dominance or weight to control their upper body. It is evident in the video they don't have this, due to the way the offender on bottom can lift his body up off the ground slightly (at around 15 secs). That says they don't have any sort of real positional dominance on him. Either due to his strength, or they way they've been trained due to officer safety (cops have to do this differently due to knives and guns, and possible multiple offenders), or possibly due to faggot lawyers and civil libertarians who have cracked down on combative training to make it as pussified as possible.

There are two cops. The cop that draws the initial weapon closest to the camera doesn't have any weight on the body apart from his hands. When he draws his pistol he only has one hand on him. The closet offender limb to him is possibly under control, but the far limb probably isn't. As to the other cop, it looks like he is doing something similar. No real body weight on the offender, just pressing down with arms from around chest to hips (see at 19secs). Again, nothing there to indicate that the far arm is tied up.

Well, you seem awfully busy.

I'll let you get back to handling all those niggers.

The midwest is not the south, sir. Maybe the southern parts(Ozarks), but not Columbia, and damn sure not St Louis.

Also, fuck off. You're clearly not going to be reasonable about this. The south does not have race riots and total meltdowns like the north does. LA riots, Detroit riots, Ferguson, Baltimore(now officially yankee, has been for decades), etc.

The south has a lot of niggers, yes, but they don't go into full chernobyl like the north's do. That is very clear to anyone who lives down here.

traitor

I clearly said it was great. My family left because there's no jobs outside of major cities to speak of.
That's not to say the north isn't actually more white and chimpouts seem to happen in both the north and south. Despite your tough talk, niggers go wild in the south just as well as the north. You're pretty foolish to think that niggers are different in the south, tbh.

Yeah. Sure they are.

Niggers are the same no matter where they are.

only if you're a faggot

I've heard your rant and I don't buy it. Frankly I don't really care either, I just know how little of ill-mannered niggerdom we're willing to put up with down here. Keep talkin' traitor.

retard alert

So what you're saying is that you've got your nigger problem under control. Neat-o.

I'm fairly certain you're enjoying Tel Aviv weather and this is a weak D&C.

Filtered.

I'm sensing butthurt.

Why can't niggers just take an arrest without having a melt down. Actually, why can't niggers just follow the law. Don't answer that

Stop arguing over this petty shit, how are the protests doing? Any riots yet?

No. The south has magical niggers that are so scared that they wouldn't dare chimp.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36721584

Pre chimp out protest confirmed

He must be in the top 10 percent of niggers, to know how many children he has.

nah you are right, they also yell gun gun gun

There shall be no chimpout. This is LA and this "country" is too big

If niggers can get up in the middle of the night, they have enough energy to chimp.

At 0.05 Negress shouts "Fight back Alton" sounds like Ellen but she clearly knows him and encourages him to resist arrest.
They deserve whatever pain they feel.

They want to get at the police force.
Leftists, revolutionary socialists, and niggers have some ideological qualm with the police.

Chimpouts have been happening for decades. It's always been the same people on the scene.

web.archive.org/web/20160706084950/https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=103064670056614&id=100010592431864&set=a.103060610057020.1073741827.100010592431864&source=56

Is this right?

did anything happen with the chimpout?

no chimp outs yet

What the fuck is that chimp trying to say?

I thought there was something on twitter? Just a normal night of monkeys ooga booga'ing in the streets high on crack i guess?

"We're down, we're down out here, we're going down very soon"

I want more.

we all do fam

Holla Forums you can be hypocrites sometimes.

t. oldfag

I wish i was in that family

Calm down nigga, it's just a pic.

You crack me up, user.

fuck off lolberg

Is this standard procedure for nogs while grieving? Women cry like animals with the same high pitched AUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOO and men just look indifferent?

TOPKEK
==O=
P
K
E
K

Shill.

Don't fall for this poor D/C attempt.

Stopped reading right there.

I have to ask, since I'm not much for US gun laws, but he WAS shot because he was black with a gun, right?

They didn't ask if he had a legal gun carrying license.

kek apparently the nig had a child

It hasn't been clarified why he was arrested, but I'd probably rule that suggestion out.

Nigga that's literally why he was killed.

LMAO you can hear a nigress immediately go "mah boi" as what happens sunk in

isn't khaleesi a white character from a TV show

Gtfo normalfag.
>>>/Reddit/

As for the thread, typical boot-licker thread.
What you retards still!l fail to understand is that cops view you no different than a nigger.
Cops distinguish two sorts of person, "civilian"(cops don't realise that they are civilians, not. Military) and "criminal"(anyone a cop is called on or has reason to suspect, regardless of guilt.
If you have been labeled as a criminal, the cop will shoot you at the drop of a hat and receive both an erection and back slaps at the station for a "good kill."
Cops don't grant you any credit for being White, they are as blue pill as it gets.

That was an illegal firearm ;)

WE LOVE OUR POLICE

OUR POLICE ARE NOT BEING TREATED PROPERLY

THE FIRE RISES

They aren't.
Women are simply more likely to falsely accused niggers when they need an excuse for splitting.
Read Kanin 1994 the nigger rape rate is an artifact of female tendency to false accusation.

Doesnt matter if you have a license or not, if you grab your gun when police is trying to restrain you you're fucking dead kiddo

No user, the 2nd amendment wasn't made for chimps, it was made for White European males.

Aha. I see, now they'll try to push a "Trump supporters are killers" angle. Tip top kok

Can't say I'm surprised of how cucked this board is

explain, nigger

No derailing the thread.

Nobody cares.

Oh (((you))).

Apparently the homicide rate in Baton Rouge is 27.6.

Why are we supposed to give a fuck someone got popped there again?

das racist smh tbh fam.

I like your American policy of executing niggers.

But with that said, it's pretty bad police work to shoot a guy/ape you already have pinned down.

Banged two of my nurses / therapists.

Sometimes coincidences are just coincidences but honestly, it reads like a (rushed) movie script or alternate reality.

Here, have another (you). I'm feeling charitable today.

Cant have a guy fire bullets in random directions, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you know how hard it is to completely restrain a person?

Kimber 1911 confirmed nigger tier.

Waiting for their slave master, Soros, if they know it or not.

A shame she was probably a nigress.

Nigger confirmed.
>>>/reddit/

Good.

Race baiting led directly to Trump and everyone becoming redpilled on everything, even the juden. I can't tell you how many times people have said they weren't racist until BLM happened. But they should have been during Zimmerman but I suppose nobody was going to find solidarity with a spic no matter how hard the jew media wanted to push he was 'white'.

That's what makes me nervous about this whole thing. There won't be a chimpout unless these cops walk out scott-free.

Not trying to concern troll, but how many times can a cop shoot a man like that without it being deemed as murder?

It doesn't matter how many times he shot him, it matters whether or not the officer can claim self-defense. The suspect was guilty and made an attempt on his life with a firearm. Only someone who has deliberately decided not to look at the facts will defend the nigger. I have no problem admitting if police aren't doing their job properly, but every single one of these cases boils down to the suspect disobeying the officer's orders and resisting arrest, sometimes, as in this instance, putting the officer's life at risk. I'd rather allow a police officer the right to defend himself against a criminal than worry about whether the criminal was shot enough times to be put down. Some go down with one shot, some go down with ten.

this is the cuck that got us in the position we are in now.
he will hang.

I truly think America will face a race war at some point, looking at all this. It'll be everyone else against whites.

Because Baton Rouge has more than 1000 people, faggot.

All the people I see at my local gun ranges are White.
BRING IT ON NIGGERS.
I only see Niggers when they're trying to commit a straw purchase.
happens all the time.

WE FRONT PAGE NOW

Sand nigger/nigger team up?

The best part about this case is the fact that they can't say he was unarmed.

actually the term boy is entirely acceptable

it absolutely proves you wrong. sage, filter and report all shills. The more replies they get the more they get paid.

go back to tumblr you arent fooling anyone

Where did I say man? That's right I didn't you easily pissed-off little shit.

We don't take kind to your kind round these here parts, boy.

Did I just watch an execution? Is this RWD members cover blown?

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Point taken.

Thanks user.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Jiga baga booga, ooga bix nud"

My sides have left the solar system.

KEK!

What a shame because I am deaf. Oh well, I should be glad that I am not brainwashed.

can't believe I saw the twitter campaign start last night and went to bed because I expected it to go nowhere. even small scale chimpouts are fun to watch in this dry spell.

“THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE, I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING, I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW AND I'M NOT KIDDING, YOU BETTER FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW, I LITERALLY AM GONNA DIE I NEED AN AMBULANCE I CAN'T…"

Wow she's way too sensitive to live so I hope that she is actually suicidal as she is clearly not ready for the chaotic happenings in the future. If she didn't kill herself now then she is going to regard her decision deeply in the future. She doesn't have a clue what is going to happen.

I don't think I understand your picture mate.

I was subtly checking your dubs.

Ohh my dub! How silly of me. Please forgive my drunky ignorance mate.

That sparse rap sheet indicates a pillar of the community by nigger standards.

I am about to go on a month long vacation in August. I am hoping for a good chimp out this year. I do love that chimp outs seem to be always scheduled on my vacation time.

They tend to chimp out during the hot days.

could you post the picture of him with his hand behind his back please? it would be funny to create an image to go with that of a behind view showing him holding a gun, with some text "NIGGERS GOT A GUN, SHOOT HIM" idk something like that

Anyone watching this shit? This is his baby momma or some shit and watching her read her statement I'm convinced she doesn't know how to read…

How can you read if you can't hear the posts?

WHO /COMFYFORACHIMPOUT/ HERE?

I like how this black father didn't leave on his own so nature had to intervene

No chimpouts will happen. The (((MSM))) and especially Soros have realized that since the Chicago Trump rally handed Trump IL on a silver platter that stoking Chimpouts is completely against (((their))) goals.

Always a chance of some spontaneous freelancing.

I think you mean sounds. I was learn to read without the sounds and you don't need the sounds to read. There are many way to become literate.

Oh craps, I forgot to sage my post.

facepalm

You type like a deaf person talks.

How will niggers know that? Why wouldn't they chimp out anyways?

I was yanking your chain. That is such a weird phrase for "I am / was joking".

I was being mean. Sorry deafanon.

Probably yes, I am drunk at the moment. You are sharp and don't forget to sage if it's irrelevant to this topic to avoid derailing this off.

I forgot to use my mannerism. How rude of me so thank you very much my good man.

Dude, there was no transgression far as I'm concerned.

I don't give a damn so you can joke all you want mate.

Still hoping for seeing Lootmas this year, but I am thinking the the sponsored events won't be happening because doing so would help Trump.

niggers need someone to rile them up because they're naturally lazy. they don't have the commitment and planning necessary to chimp to their fullest.

they'll chimpout on a small scale, but I doubt we'll see something like baltimore or ferguson unless a cop murders a bunch of actual black children who dindu nuffin.

It's been dry as brisket lately, what with Brexit and the primaries both being over.
Even a small scale chimp out would be some good entertainment.

Looks like some mild chimping going on last night. Jesse Jackson makes a comment on twatter too.

archive.is/Ky5fG

Good then I don't feel guilty for not being polite.

Yeah but (((someone))) triggered them enough to wake up in the middle of the night.

Cops may arrest 100 niggers a year each. Are they supposed to give the nog the benefit of the doubt every time? If a cop did that they wouldn't last a year.

"he wux a gud boi he dindu muffin"

These people rage and rally and stir the shit against cops and create a climate where a police officer has to fear for his life constantly, every moment of the day, in every situation, and then they complain the cops are gruff with them. No self awareness. Niggers caused this. I don't blame police at all.

Are niggers sentient enough to commit suicide?

It does not matter who he is. What matters is his plan

Anyone with a gun and some time on their hands can figure out how to kill themselves with it.

By Odin's gray hairs this wench is possessed!

OP, you fucking kike, you name your thread "Cop shoots unarmed black teen", leave out the audio where the cop says the nigger has a gun, and don't give us a source to fix your shit off of. If I was a mod I would permanently ban you for being such a despicable kike.

First of all, why is he thrashing about and resisting arrest in the first place? Why do they purposely stir the shit and put cops in a situation where they have to use force at all?

A cop comes up to you, you say yes sir and do what the fuck he says. A police officer addressed me the other day, know what I did? What he asked. I didn't start shouting "Am i being detained? POlice brutality, pig pig pig!" and start wrestling him.

STOP ANTAGONIZING OFFICERS.

Niggers want to blame anyone else for their own actions. "it's duh po-leese brutality deys wants to kill muh niggas." How about STOP FIGHTING THEM and stop acting like you're guilty (besides the point a nigger probably is recently guilty of breaking some law.) Stop resisting, stop engaging, stop fighting, stop struggling. They want the ability to act like an out of control retard and bully everyone and treat cops like dirt, spit in the cop's face, charge at the cop, and they want the cop to roll over and die rather than take action to defend himself from a threat. Niggers are ALWAYS the antagonist and then they cry raycisss police brutality. Like nigger, I've never had anything but good encounters with cops, know why? I treat them with respect and do what they say, and so does every other non-trash white, maybe because we were raised with manners.

God damn I fucking hate niggers. Shut the fuck up you retarded coons.

This is real? It sounds like something a Holla Forumsack would come up with.

Top fucking kek.

You must be new to the study of the North American nigger. Although some are active in daylight, a large portion of them are nocturnal and return to their nests at sunrise.

I don't give a fuck about an "innocent" nigger being killed. I'd just rather they all be shipped off to Africa to languish in a living hell of their own design.

It's second amendment if you bear arms reasonably. Niggers never bear arms reasonably. In fact, they never do anything reasonably. You should know this by now, reddit. They never operate guns lawfully, they never operate guns in such a way that they will never hurt a soul out of anything but self-defense, and they never operate guns for the entertainment of anyone but themselves.

I bet he did a gamergate salute and shouted heil trump too

You sure it's not a Holla Forumsack in disguise?

toppestqex

Niggers always suck at everything.

Good. We've faced worse odds.

That came out probably and hour after it happened, so I think it is fake. We have a lot of deep cover people on tumblr, myself included.

I encourage you all to do the same because you can easily manipulate the people there. The salt is plentiful as well.

If you want to be open with your beliefs then you can do that as well, the moderation team is lax.

Niggers is too egomaniac to realise this they are just asking for troubles. Niggers are supposed to be extinct but the bleeding heart people keep them alive by keeping the life support running. It is not natural.

sorry it took so long

I wonder what is behind his back? I would avoid this person.

Not to mention the nigger's yellow teeth.

and a big gap to see through.

Now you don't have to.

One of these things is not like the others.

DAS MAH BOI!!!
*limps out an ancient man with his teeth all fallen out and his face in wrinkles*

I know! HA!

kek
BASED COPS

Was that the niggers car? Did he have a gun under the car, or a blunt, sharp object? Or maybe this was a false flag?

WEW.

Fucking Christ. This makes me violently ill. Chimps and spics are truly going to breed us out.

They seem to be pretty good bullet sponges, user.

I believe that he have more than five children. A lot of niggeresses have many children with different fathers so that means the half siblings are more common than full siblings .

Hehe

he a gud boi

only when niggers shoot them. cops can generally take them down in a couple shots. every gang documentary I watch has niggers who have been shot 6-12 times and are still alive.

now he gone to hell smh

Five stars

Cops tend to hold their guns correctly.

And niggers cannot obey the commands like the smart dogs do.

very true. but, niggers do have the advantage of being able to use illegal bullets like pic related

Without even looking at the replies to this post, i know he is getting shit all over for saying this but its true. Cops are fucking useless retards with a bad temper. I have been harassed by the cops I dont know how many times. Im treated like a rabid animal but im ALWAYS polite and dont do or say anything stupid.
I had to call the cops one day because I had to..my door was broken into. So i call the cops, the FIRST thing he does when I greet him is he tells me to turn around and he fucking pats me down…what the actual fuck. Its like that every time I interact with them. Dont fool yourself into thinking cops are on your side just because they shoot niggers.
Ive even had a gun pulled on me for getting my drivers licence when i was pulled over once. Yes, he asked for it then freaked out when i reached to get it for him. They are stupid as fuck.

Yes, im white, 29 and normal looking.

Every major American city is going to look like 90's Sarajevo in 10 years.

What white person wrote this? Don't they know cracker runes are too complex for these people?

hahah if you add cernovich into a mixture you get gamergate

?

NATO paid them a visit for defending themselves against mudslimes.

the whole 5 year siege/war thing wasn't pleasant

Fucking brutal.

Sarajevo is the capital of Bosnia, you dumb nigger. Sarajevo was the muslims. Serbs got NATO'd to shit.

Not an americal.
The fuck does "Carnal knowledge of a juvenile" mean?

archive.is/PtlqL

that's the joke

he fucked a kid between 13-17 as an adult

Makes me think back to the time I got arrested for a DUI. I actually shook my arresting officer's hand as I left the police station that night when my friend came to pick me up. I knew what I had done was wrong and the police officer was just doing his job. I was embarrassed and ashamed of myself for what I had done, and the police officer could see it in my face and my demeanor. I treated him with respect, and he did the same.

Niggers are incapable of self-reflecting and admitting that they are wrong. Niggers never know when to back down. Niggers always demand respect but never give respect.

i agree, i would think the standard operating procedure is to taze him until he gives in. We can't know what happened, because we only have the camera of a bystander. I'm assuming the police must have body cams. Because of the police's indiscretion, I think they're going to be skewered and roasted over open flames in court, whereas if they just tazed him, more likely than not, it would've still went to trial, but at least they'd have a more reasonable defense. Remember, there is no clear definition of excessive use of force, however, it is always best to err on the side of caution, in this case, never take out your assigned firearm and shoot someone when they're on the ground; especially when they're most likely on the ground and your holding them, the LAPD and various human rights courts kebab'd Sgt. Stacey Kuhn for less. I'm afraid that these guys might not get off so easily.

Now they are fighting against Muslims. Is that a karma? ISIS is propably created by people with ugly noses.

That is upsetting.

Serbs invaded Bosnia to end muslim atrocities. NATO rolled up and over powered them. Dayton Accord ended the siege of Sarajevo.

Here is your justification: Black Lives Don't Matter.

His shirt is on the wrong way and it's inside out.

Now that's something I can work with.
Assuming it was a negress, why was he even charged?

Statutory rape.

Can't they just write "raped a 14yo"?

user

HE WAS GUD BOI, NO RAPE, TURNIN HIZ LYFE AROUN' N SHIEEET

But no, they can't. It wouldn't sit well with the narrative.

Not actually the guy, but nobody ruin it and correct them twitter.com/Robertkinnison3

One day, this is going to happen to you and your white family, and nobody is going to give one fuck

Imagine being a lefty. Imagine not fact checking ANYTHING. It must be fucking crazy, all this contradictory information and shit that makes no sense, all being true at the same time.

No, it won't, because I don't go outside.
Checkmate, faggot.

If someone is reaching for a lethal weapon ("he has a gun") then deadly force is appropriate. If your hand is pinned at your side and you have a weapon in your waistband or pocket or something then all it takes is rotating your wrist to bring it to bear - especially it it's a shitty little SNS or something.

Tasers are generally reserved for situations without deadly weapons and/or aggression (ie. if they go to a disturbance call and find someone standing around with a knife they might try to taser him instead of shooting) but department policy varies. In places where nigs and/or drug addicts abound you might see lethal force used much more readily while in nice neighborhoods the police force might try very hard to avoid shooting someone.

…I think you have misinterpreted that post.

Ausfag here.

Holy fuck niggers are retarded. I'm glad we don't have enough to notice them. Everytime I see videos on here it makes me rage at how stupid they are and then they play the innocent victim card

Literally does not mean anything.
And nobody believes you anyway.

twitter.com/BEautifully_C/status/750535404571521024

This seems staged. No way a cop would shoot him in the head when they already have him on the ground. This seems very very suspicious.

Minimum required lurking time is 2 years you fucking child.

I don't think we will get chimp out until
or

Need to get dat screen printed onna t-shirt quick so I kin show my support fo' tha oppressed niggaz, gnomesayin?

It's great because you can pronounce it as 'cuck'

While it's true the shout stop resisting even if you arent, they never shout gun unless you have one.

Also you can clearly see from the video that the nigger is fighting with them. He should have been shot for this alone.

Officer names are Blane Salamoni and Howie Lake
archive.is/DiCFq

Once you start firing you don't stop until he's dead, haven't ever seen videos of people taking up to 10 shots and still manage to move or sprint a very short distance? Death isn't instant, and adrenaline makes that time stretch even more, if you shoot a person only once he probably has enough time to pull out his own gun and shoot before passing out. This is why you don't shoot only once, you shoot to kill and only stop when you are sure he's dead

They aren't even trying to be subtle about their virtue signaling anymore.

It's quickly becoming a parody of itself.

Thats Howie Lake II, peasant.

He's chimpin in heaven now.

I was about to say your abo population looks like it evolved somehow until I clicked on the thumbnail.

Bahahaha I just checked the twitter, that's not one us trolling, that's a legit nignog who got fooled. Lol
twitter.com/_jaysimmons_

WHEN DID THIS NOTORIOUS RAPIST AND NIGGER KILLER CHANGE HIS NAME?!

That's Treyvon Zimmerman

lulz

KKKops and KKKourts are on his side and allow him to murder any black person he wants, change his identity, and walk away to repeat the process!

Sides permanently dissolved

When will you lolbergs understand that gun rights are anti white? One thing Europe got right is that they disarmed their citizens to a large degree, like any civilized white state would. Only mong relied Americans still cling to their penis compensators.

LMAO!

He muh dikked a minor!

This story keeps getting better and better. Let's hope for an epic chimpout.

Fuck off JIDF

Good luck Sam-chan!

HOLY SHIT GUYS, THIS SAM HYDE GUY IS SHAMELESS

I HOPE THIS DOESN'T GET OUT AT A TIME LIKE THIS

Filtered

nice double dubs

They didn't have his arms pinned. I thought the other cop shouts something about him reaching for his gun.

Does anyone have the link to the official records?
archive.is/0zjUh

haha :)

Didn't this shooting just happen?

Why are so many people utterly convinced that the police officer will receive no charges?

Because they know the nigger was at fault 99% of the time and don't want to admit it.

Is this suppose to be a joke?

Because of that retard Prosecutor un Baltimore. Happy days. I think these cops will get off too, if they are even charged, if the guy pulled his gun then what else were they going to do, take chances in a wrestling match?

The problem with Lootmas is its cold out side and most of them go into hibernation.

This

I'm mot sure if the ms paint tweet is serious, tbh fam.

Do you really think TNB is dependant on instruction from the MSM?

You're delusional.

Proof that memory isn't genetic. I bet 1000 years from now, niggers will still resist as much as they can and get killed by robotcops.

I think I'm suffering from pathological empathy, lads.

There is something about his face that implies he's just a big friendly idiot. Like a ghetto Hodor. But the arrest history is too much. Nobody could get wrongly arrested that often, and for that many different things.

I really wanted to play the contrarian on this one. Fuck.

This will be the media spin. His keedz dindu nuffin and deserve reparations.
Full size video here my.mixtape.moe/jqbcmh.mp4

tweetsave.com/usatoday/status/750732616421154816

Tell me about da wabbits George

sure he's a shrek lookin nigga, but plenty of people hide behind their looks. he's no different.

AYO WHERE ALL DEM KIDDIES AT??

They've already hit the nigger lottery. Endless weaves, gold teef and bottomless fried chicken buckets are inbound.

My sides, as kek delivers once again

This. I got arrested once for what would have been public intoxication and inciting violence in public and disturbing the peace, or whatever similar laws.

The cop dropped me at my apartment after we started joking in the car. Even drunk me knows to respect cops.

Shitlibs and niggers in denial.

archive.is/Ky5fG
archive.is/tgpjO

very nice

kek

That kid is fifteen? He sounds retarded. The coleslaw doesn't fall far from the bucket, I guess.

There are 4 ways to put a shirt on.
Three of those ways are wrong. Can you really blame him?

REPORT + HIDE

My father always tells these stories about his experiences as an officer and tbh I see absolutely nothing wrong with how he or his colleagues dealt with people, they just handled them like human beings, however, from all the ones he told me about, the niggers are almost always violent or insane and just lash out for no apparent reason, this leads to severe beatings and again, 100% justifiable

I don't see any sign of muzzle flash, recoil, slide movement, or ejected cases.
It looks like the guy holding the camera is jerking in reaction to gunshots, but I'm not convinced they came from the cop's gun.

There is no evidence he's dead in the video. QED he's alive.

RIP Alton Sterlings

By ending his life in such a meaningless manner he provided us with keks and lulz. He is now fertile soil for humble meme farmers to grow their crops. His demise will inspire his tribesmen to loot and pillage in his honor. This leads to more keks, more lulz and more memes. He didn't want to fade away a nameless, faceless nigger. He gave his life to serve Kek. And you know what? That makes him a "gud boi" in my book.

Quads confirm he was kek's monthly martyr

Nice digits.

It's actually an excellent gun you faggot

Checked
Praise Kek

concurred

Checked

It gets better!

Baton Rouge parade mocked Black Lives Matter – now there’s a police shooting there

archive.is/hW1U3

It isn't that fucking hard. I don't particularly trust cops because they're there to protect the kike status quo, but they are people. I've only ever lived in relatively small town to straight hillbilly sticks. The cops are my neighbors and people I see at the store or a town meeting. I treat them with respect as I treat others where I'm in the right or wrong. Shit is not that fucking hard.

Being a cop and dealing with niggers in nigger cities has to be fucking horrible. Niggers been told for decades to hate police and commit crimes. Why the fuck would cops in nignog areas act the same as the sheriffs and state troopers that cruise through my area?

Kimbers are overpriced for what they are and have all kinds of gimmick pistols so you can show them off as a status symbol. aka what niggers do with rims, gold teefs, etc. Get a real gun.

On one hand, I hate the zog bot enforcers. On the other hand I hate niggers. So I guess they cancel eachother out.

Dang, nice devilquads.

Praise kek

Its the most common gun you'll find aside from hi points in the hands of a nigger.

Kimber, Wilson Combat and Les Baer make the best 1911 pistols. Anyone who says different doesn't know shit about the 1911.

Kimbers are waaay overpriced and they have quality/safety issues. There's a million other brands of 1911 you can buy. There's honestly no reason to get a Kimber.

check'd
PRAISE KEK

Quints confirm.

R-R-R-REV UP THOSE CARDS, FOLKS

Quads aren't quints.

???

yeah. you know what you're talking about.

Truly, we live in The Kek Era

Wat

If anything can bring back the riots it's your memes user. Good going, great post, beautiful digits.

while that user was retarded saying you'll find them in the hands of niggers, they are nigger tier 1911s. they're status symbols, not fighting pistols.

not disputing that. but the faggot said that big name pistol companies produce the best 1911s when that is demonstrably wrong. ffs he didn't even include nighthawk in the list. they should replace kimber and I'd agree that those three are top tier production 1911s.

Kek humbles me with his kindness.

Let this be a reminder to all of us, to be thankful for every meme we receive.

Praise Kek!

If you buy a custom 1911 from Kimber, they literally stamp the word "custom" onto one of their factory guns and charge you extra. They're a shitty kike jew company that's good at marketing and of you think they sell a quality product, you're just falling for their kikey bullshit. I'd rather own 5 Rock Island 1911s than one Kimber.

Eh, Missouri is a mixed bag. They're sort of a mix of both the South and yanks.

But LA is deep south, they got some good gun laws, these chimps would not get away with the shit they got away with in that one chimp out in Minnesota.

Praise Kek for these digits

polite sage to see how close we are to habbening digits

I'm that fag, but at the end of the day, I can't justify spending thousands on a 1911 because it may be a little more reliable when you can buy a Glock of your choice for a fraction of the cost.
I think 1911s in general are status symbols and the only reason to get a 1911 is because you specifically want a 1911. It's more of a piece of history than it is a firearm for protection, if you ask me.
As you've said, the 1911 isn't a fighting gun. If you want a fighting handgun, get a Glock or a Sig. The 1911 is too cumbersome and heavy… Just too large to conceal carry and I think all 1911s can have issues.

There is but one reason to have a 1911, tbh. That reason is that you can buy an 80% and finish it yourself like you can an AR.

It is and no one gives a shit.

no argument here. I have fucking taurus 1911 and it's fine because it was cheap I didn't get a shit one. I have a sig as well, but I just find them overly complicated. they're fine fighting pistols though.

truly kek

Wew lad.

People who have guns but don't want to shoot police usually make it obvious to the cops that they have a weapon on them.

I've heard glocks are shit.
I'm looking for a pistol and a buddy of mine said Beretta m92 or cz.
I don't know shit other than I need to protect my ass.