Schmorky thread

Shmorky / David Kelly / Daisy Kay / Sandypants / Peaches the Puppy36 year old Something Awful throwaway, pedophile sexual predator, abusive tranny schizo chaser
he was exposed as a pedophile. he was in a relationship a 16 yo girl named @carefully. he had a breakdown on twitter and now in a hospital after a suicide attempt. there's audio of his schizophrenic gf/ex-gf (not the jailbait one) having a breakdown.
audio: a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3#_=_
chatlogs with JB @carefully: (highlights) kiwifarms.net/threads/shmorky-david-kelly-daisy-kay.23467/page-91#post-1978391

or (full) kiwifarms.net/threads/shmorky-david-kelly-daisy-kay.23467/page-98#post-1981184

kikefarm thread: kiwifarms.net/threads/shmorky-david-kelly-daisy-kay-sandypants-peaches-the-puppy.23467/

twitter account: twitter.com/bughutt
tumblr: butthug.com/
patreon (pls donate): patreon.com/shmorky
his site: shmorky.com/
youtube account: youtube.com/user/sketchamagowza

look at him and laugh. he is current year+2 nick bate.

his asshole is nice. did i mention that lowtax (owner of something awful) employed him in the past? he also supposedly turned off jobs in nickelodeon and cartoon network

quite the artist

he has a doll he is obsessed with

here's his dox:

So who's that pictured in OP? Cause it sure-as-fuck don't look like a 36 year old male, more like a mid-20's MTF

it's a tranny and this is what it looks like. he also thinks he has a pussy between his balls

wew what a fucking lolcow

you haven't seen shit user. look for yourself on the kiwi threads and chatlogs. his existence is simply hilarious

bump

What the fuck? Does he talk like that all the time? Why the fuck did he have a girlfriend? This is spooky. I can't process this. Please help me understand.

I fucking hate americans.

Also, how the fuck is this guy the boss of anything? Why does it sound like people look up to this guy?

Hmm… Yeah, that's pretty retarded, OP. Do you know what pedophilia is?

I mean, I believe he's a pedo based on what I'm reading, but having sex with a 16 year old is not pedophilia. Having sex with a 14 year old is also not pedophilia, even though it's below most countries' age of consent. 12 is not pedophilia in most cases. Prepubescent is pedophilia.

I mean, legality has absolutely nothing to do with pedophilia, but it's still worth mentioning that having sex with a 16 year old is legal in the vast majority of the world, including most American states, I believe.

fuck off idiots. he is convicted.

he's a "good artist". look at these drawings. what a fucking artist.

bump