Propaganda to DESTROY the Left

Twitter is spitting out more bullshit about our Emperor. I say we fight back. We need propaganda, lots of it.

The top ten #Tags trending should be Trumpified with facts about the corruption of government, Hillary Clinton, The Clinton Foundation, the Fbi, or anything that destroys the lies, and slander of the left.

I suggest this cause the media wants to misconstrue what the Don is saying to make him look bad when hes telling the damn truth.

twitter.com/search?q="Saddam Hussein"&src=tren&lang=en

We must bury them no matter what day or hour continue to post on the top ten. Aren't you all tired of this shit!?

here's my propaganda piece if it sucks feel free to improve it, or better make more.

Jesus Christ, hes been saying this for months.

I guess the media doesnt want to report on Clinton. Sad.

Terrorists*

Why does everyone leave out the S?

I believe i heard him say, that when President Bush went into the middle east. He would only destabilize it.

sorry about that user, can you contribute?

I'm honestly surprised that we haven't tried to correlate breaking the law with the Clinton name. Breaking the law should now be called "pulling a Clinton". Would make for a decent hashtag as well.

quick fix

Here's one that pretty much anyone has.

Creating a hash tag is good but why can't we invade one of the top 10? Where more people can see it?

Leftists are so slow. The media goes in circles with their anti-Trump stories, and each time around the dumb little Lefties jump up in excitement to attack Trump like it's the new big story that'll really get him and shame his supporters, as they virtue signal and place themselves on this grand moral high pedestal. These people are such filth, but at least their worthless lives serve to amuse some of us…

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

The same thing happens with Clinton stories and Trump supporters, the difference is that Trump goes on through sheer willpower, basedness, and playing the game to win, whereas, Hillary gets by through (((connections))) and shekels.

JEWS KILLED SADDAM!

Agree. But i can't help wanting to fight back sometimes. I'm tired of their horse shit, them thinking they are so damn smart.

Now that's a redpill to hard for them to swallow user but fuck it!

But how much will power is it? Is it enough to get his posterior into the white house? This man is going up against the world user. The new Government will consist of self proclaim royalty. If is not elected President.

Terrible propaganda OP. You misspelt destabilization and you're talking points are weak, anyway. You're obviously an uneducated shitskin.

I understand user i'll work on it.

remember the Berenstein universe where they had shirts saying "I'm already against the next war"..?

So do I…. Now we have this.

CONSTANTLY MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT SHADOWBAND (ie not wasting your energy)

Log out of your account and check the hashtag you posted in from an anonymous browser / proxy session

I'm going to have to take the day off of work on the day trump gets elected, just to sit home and bask in the impotent fury of libcucks

Found these documents on a canadian prevention site

How do we use this info to improve the effectiveness of our weaponized memes?