Yahoo finance wants a nigger navy

do you want a nigger navy, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-default-print-money-2016-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh wait, they're sorry. lol

AHAHHAHAHHAHAAHA

Its a pretty lulzy error, but an understandable one when you realize the "B" and the "N" keys are literally right next to each other

i choose to believe it was a freudian slip.

not surprising at all

At least his daughter married a Jew instead

waay better than a nigger right? right? right?

KEK

That aside, I can only fucking imagine how much debt we're going to be in after Trump is through wreaking havoc. It's a veritable certainty that his economic policies are going to cause a massive recession.

Anti-semites pls

Still refusing to acknowledge the truth about Trump and the kikes I see

Black seamen is the best seamen!
:^)

I've always wondered what a battleship would look like with rims

"I never take two steps at a time, only one" -Adolf Hitler.

Keep making excuses for him, user…
jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle

He's really making you bootlickers look dumber by the day

who said he's prefect? he's a step in the right direction.

Ok, there's clearly no point in even arguing with you

fag

Your Devry degree holds no water here

Another one finally realizes how Holla Forums works.

Fine, then listen to someone with better credentials, as there are plenty of them who share the same concerns.

Massive tax cuts + increased spending = bad. You really don't need a PhD.

Or you could just listen to Trump when he says things like, and I quote, "you (America) never has to default, because we can print more money"

tax cut = more businesses = more money
trade tax = more money

More money for a small % of the population, sure.

It didnt work with Reaganomics, and Trump's plan is basically Reaganomics on steroids. After Reagan significantly lowered taxes and deregulated, income inequality skyrocketed, wages flattened (yet worker productivity increased), and the national debt tripled. The GDP may have gone up, but it was at the expense of the middle class, and at the end of Reagan's 2 terms, his pitiful approval rating was further proof of it.

He didn't say printing more money is the solution. He simply stated the fact that that's how the US operates. That's how the US operates at its most noble. It's better for the rest of the world that Trump makes your money worthless than if he were to invade more foreign countries under the guise of "humanitarian intervention." Still, you're probably right to say he'll do both. Until the president has total power over all branches of government, and the American people elect a real human bean (and a real hero), the American Shekel-march of doom does not end.

It's good entertainment, though.

cutting tax for for the Rothchilds will do little to create businesses. It will consolidate the books of already overpowerful people and mega corporations. The new sectreatry of state, for example, who is expecting a 150 million pay off from exxon mobil: he'll benefit and so will trump's us businesses. oh, wait, one doesn't pay taxes and neither invest in american innovation…
Cut taxes to small business and the low paid. give them more money to spend at wallmart (on american products). this will create jobs better than bankers' bonuses and another billion for the sage of omaha.

=More expensive products***

I wish I could say that's true, but no, he really is that stupid and reckless. Here's a source…

There's a difference between a measured approach to quantitative easing and printing money to relieve national debt.

What good is a bigger us navy? it is already by far the biggest, best equipped and most experienced navy on earth and by a long stretch. it's proved its usefulness in sailing up to the coast of already wrecked 3rd world nations and bombing what's left to rubble.
Ships are so vulnerable in a conflict with non-sandnigger armies. the chinese have sea and ground based ballistic anti-ship missiles, multiple warhead, individually targetable. so do the russians. an aircraft carrier has what? 3000 men on board? i wouldn't fancy my chances of getting home dry as a sailor if shit goes down with one of the big two.

Oops, forgot the source
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-default-print-money-2016-5

To make Jewish military contractors very rich at U.S people expenses, duh

qe is printed money used to buy up worthless assets at high prices to save the balance sheets of big banks. it's been used by them to sponge debt and bolster reserves. it hasn't hit the wider economy or there'd be price inflation. in the sense that this mutualizes private debt, it is no different from printing to pay off national debt.

The basic concept is the same, which is why I specified "measured". Literally printing money to pay off debt would undoubtedly cause interest rates to rise, and rise quickly; therefore, it woulr likely negate the attempts to relieve the debt in the first place.