KING NIGGER DOES IT AGAIN

Obama Turns Into Stuttering Mess Again While Talking About Trump in North Carolina

youtube.com/watch?v=CIUNfbl_lHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA
quora.com/Do-former-presidents-often-campaign-for-presidential-candidates
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtube.com/watch?v=HoFqV3qVMGA
youtube.com/watch?v=BewOcp1JtDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew

i think hes doing it on purpose to get the niggers to go for hillary.. because his whole manner of speech is very niggery

Made a webm.

Revolting

Aren't important people like him supposed to have mages to protect him from shit like this?
Dem niggas need to step it up.

I can't wait for trump to say "barack, you're fired" at his inauguration speech

Lol, you assume we like him, and that he's smart enough to tell if we do anything, or just wiggled our fingers in the air and said "woo woo"

Yes it is you stuttering fool, you dont understand because you are the one fucking everything up with your cooncare, government regs, unfettered immigration and shitty trade deals.

It just goes to show how much Trump has gotten under his skin. Very few people have criticized Obama cause of the majority liberal media wont touch it cause 'muh first black president', now he's getting a little bit of juice and he turns back into a bumbling pavement ape he's been trying to hide.

Will drink to that.

What a revolting display of niggerdom.

Meme magicks too stronk even for king nigger

All those niggers.

Right, because those cucks are paid by the same rats YOU fucks are paid by to further the kike agenda.
Smug Shitlery on the side after this nigger did everything in his power to keep her off the hook has fucking topped my anger off.

Today has been too fucking much. I'd hate to see my blood pressure right now. 100% mad.

even even even even even even even even even even even

Someone forgot the teleprompter.

Poor little black guy. Too scared to face the scary white guy who simply not afraid. Obongo only implied Trump and he starts tripping, he mus6 be scared shitless. What a mess.

That's fucking ace mate.

THIS NIGGER THINKS HE IS CHRIS ROCK NOW

Obummer appears to have sucked one too many.

Literally can't watch the whole thing, this shit is beyond MK Ultra now

King Nigger looks fucking roasted on disinformation, he is nearing the great Nigger Moment.

niggers

THAT SMUG NIGGER

THAT GRINNING BITCH

ROPE LITERALLY CAN'T BE TIED FAST ENOUGH

She's whacked out on uppers again

Shh.
It's afraid.

Try getting it out!

We've always lived in TUNES universe.

Question: What policies has Trump proposed that will help "folks" at the top "do even better"? I can't actually think of one. Perhaps his tax plan? But his plan genuinely helps everybody.

Wither or not you agree or disagree with his policies (most will disagree because I'm preaching to the choir right now) You'd have to be pretty fucking blind or ignorant not to see that he's just a plain fucking asshole piece of shit person at this point

Don't get mad, fam. This is the most pathetic display of the left I've seen in a while

I've never actually listened to this nigger speak before. My god he sounds stupid…

Guys, notice the high amount of women in the audience.

That's the cunt's audience.
Women vote for Vagina and niggers voting for gibs.

How much would the nation improve if all women, trannies, homos, non-whites and welfare recipients were not allowed to vote?

Sad thing is most people were praising his public speaking ability back in 2008

Bu-bu-bu-but masa, theyis no coons anymoeh!

Don't be surprised when a third-world electorate elects third-world tier politicians.

Blacks made up around 25% of Obama's voters in 2012, of which two-thirds were women.

Hey, user. I notice you like video games. I like video games too! Have you pre-ordered The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered yet? That game looks awesome!

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*drone bombs hospital*
THAT YOU BE
*cries on television*
EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN EVEN
*doesn't deliver hope and change*
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
*turns the US into an Islamic Gommunist hell-hole*
HELPIN THE 1% AND SHIEET??

their butthurt will never heal from the fact that trump is using their greatest weapon against them

Seriously, King Nigger should be known as King Evenif

That's a load of oakie doke, fam

do people not find it suspicious that hilliary was not only not indited but also has the Fucking president of the united states campaigning for her.

"It just means justice is on her side!"
I'm sure some people who need to be expelled from America say this to themselves

It's CREN ,user.

Plenty of people do, let's just hope a majority of the voting public does

This is what the 2012 election would have looked like if white men were the only people allowed to vote.

I dont see a single white person in that audience

Obviously she pays with her shriveled cunt.

Oh so that's what King Nigger meant when he said he didn't like how sloppy she is

Bullshit. Everyone knows that Obama only wants Michelle's dick.

FUCKING OOGA BOOGA NIGGER FAGGOT
KILL YOURSELF

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF I FI FIF F FI IF IFIF I F FFIF FI F

wont this scare away a lot of independents who hate Obama?

Mainefag here
I'm sorry my state is so cucked, I'm working on it.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

Wait. He's campaigning for Hillary now??? What the fuck? What in the god damn fuck??

I laughed, thank you user

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

fucking saved

Why is he touring with Hillary Clinton? Isn't the current president supposed to keep his nose out of this kind of shit?

lel

Wouldn't be the first time chief Ubungu has stumbled with his words

Didn't you get the memo after today's shitshow with Comey? The rules now are officially only for the goyim, the chosen (((government))) does not operate by these rules

Really shows you how disloyal and stupid white women are.

nigger endorsed her last month. even if they were supposed to keep their distance, he'd still have done it. he stands to lose what amounts to his legacy if trump gets in

Yes, he is. This is Obama we're talking about though.

I doubt it's his legacy he cares about. More likely it's his freedom and the flow of cash after his Presidency.

They both sound like they are tripping and brainwashed.

The majority of white women vote Republican, but still have a 9-14% gap with white men. This drags down the white vote as a whole as they make up 53-54% of the white electorate.

Oh fuck, here we go again.

i miss jeb. he was such a fucking wreck

I miss iJeb!

it's more of an implied thing than an actual rule, so you can fully expect a nigger to have no sense of decorum if he doesn't have to face the consequences for doing it.

Take a fucking guess.

What a world I live in. A fucking NIGGER and some crazy bitch are prominent people in my country.

It's always been looney tunes to me.

Why? Are you anti-white, user.?

When Obama leaves office, he and Michele will divorce, and Obama will date a bunch of different White women. Screenshot this.

Trump is a Killing Word.

He will date men. Otherwise, I agree.

We're originally from the Tunes-Berenstein universe.

Currently in Tunes-Berenstain.

I'd hate to imagine what kind of a shithole the Toons-Berenstain universe is.

Toons could be based as fuck

Obama's very niggery himself.

Hillary's fanbase are fags and hags.

This.

Good luck with that whole stumping thing, hasn't been working out so well up to now but I guess there's always time to turn it around, right?

play-doh? LOL nice.

SATAN TRIPS CONFIRM OBAMA FIRED SO HARD HE'S SENT STRAIGHT TO HELL

Toons-Berenstain is the Detroit of universes.

kek

I thought this nigger was supposed to be a brilliant orator.

Your forgetting when he was elected and in office, this nigger actually had the fucking audacity to go on talk shows and late night shows and acted like some faggot entertainer or some lame movie actor. The President, of our country, and he was basically treating the Presidency as some sort of movie role

pick one fam

He rich white dude! Ery buddy no deh man don cur bout us. He took err muney from africa.

He does the best orations on his "wife".

It's okay user, I'm from there too. I had a third world upbringing even though I grew up white in america.

the audacity of this fucking nigger

this type of behavior is absolutely abhorrent

ropes soon

castro died a while back right?

Like from cancer, he actually died and didn't recover…

Republican be all…

He sounds more and more niggery as time goes on.

It's Looney Tunes because it's a parody of Merry Melodies.

There's some powerful niggardry at work here.

This is NOT ok doke, shiiieeeeeeet

stupid nigger took more chain than he could swim with and now he's realized it

You stupid faggot, Obama has NEVER been able to speak without a pre-written speech and teleprompter. It's literally Monkey See, Monkey Do.

can someone post the webm where Trumps calls out the jews indirectly in that phone interview with Mikka

"You know who i'm talking about"

To be fair, previous candidates have had presidential endorsements.

Of course, those came after the summer conferences, when they were officially made candidate. And it was only an endorsement- I've never heard of a president actually CAMPAIGNING for a candidate. Closest might be Teddy and Taft.

Christ! How unstable is the fucking multiverse for this shit to keep happening.

(xhwxkws)

I see US President '''Um Uh Ah" is still as laughable as ever.

My Skyrim already looks way better than that 'Remastered' version, thanks to ENB's and many heavy mods. They'll never reach that, aslong as they keep supporting bullshit consoles.

Honestly, I remember Looney Toons. basically "crazy cartoons". Its really strange what's been happening since CERN's been firing up.

We're in this together toon-stein.

hi im from toons universe just reporting in to say hi.

He sounded better when he was reading speeches off teleprompters.

It's been a common criticism since he started running that whenever he went off script he sounded terrible, but the criticism didn't really catch on too well likely because there were no competing politicians that avoided teleprompters.

Misread that as "…she [Michelle] will date a bunch of different White women." It seemed so plausible I didn't even stop to check.

That's so mean! It's not his fault, the teleprompter was skipping.

Typical nigger speech, using pauses and repeating yourself to buy time to form the next sentence. He speaks without thinking first and stumbles horribly because of it.

Go back to the Berenstein universe. Music was much bigger in those days to cartoon development which is why you have Loony Tunes, Merry Melodies, Silly Symphonies and so on.

Current presidents aren't supposed to spend as much time on vacation as Obama does either but that sure didn't stop him

If it's not the economy, stupid, then it must be something even worse.

Yeah lol. I can't remember where I heard it from but the liberal's name for it is an "intellectual stammer"… It's supposed to denote deep thinking and a brain moving too fast for the mouth to keep up. I like to call it what it actually is; nigger speak.

Is Hillary Clinton's entire voting block blacks?

Anyways, he wasn't a stuttering mess at all. How he spoke was highly, highly attractive to blacks. In fact Clinton will probably mobilize blacks in the South like Trump mobilizes whites.

This is bad. Obama is doing a good job. Trump needs to campaign harder in NC, it isn't a shoe in.

To give you an idea of what i mean, I'm so accustomed to hearing people speak this way that I absolutely did not notice any stutter until the second time I listened to it.

Blacks are thinking "this is my nigga, he was a real nigga after all shit, mmhmm clinton my fam"

Fucking hell I'm studying this clip intently

This is how Obama won the elections. THIS RIGHT HERE. He's in his fucking element with these nigs. They love him

Nigger, your kind make up only 12% of the population, and how many of those will vote?

Put your defeatist shill opinions where they belong, pic related.

Nah mate, we're literally paying, as a nation, to fund Hillary's campaign now. Our taxes pay to fuel and maintain Air Force one.

That's one of the many reasons the president isn't supposed to actively endorse or support a candidate.

If you want to get super anal about it, it's technically called Merry Melodies.

Hilarious how fast he can switch to hood mode if he wants to.
He's a walking talking Affirmative action baby.

checked.

Pathetic. Nigger scared shitless just to speak of the godemperor.

I want to bear Trump's children. If I donate to his campaign can I receive a sperm sample as thanks?

God fucking damnit Holla Forums all these lies he spouts, and in the mainstream media its a constant barrage of bullshit like trump is pro-rich, antiworker, hateful rhetoric, anti-woman shitlord etc etc. Holla Forums is really an echo chamber, even if it echoes truth but you step outside and the barrage of lies sends me straight to the blackpill zone. EVERYONE IN POWER is united against our Emperor.

The audacity of this nigger.

Unlike Obongo, Trump is actually a professional.

except he had all the legislative power a president can have the two first years when democrats controlled both houses of congress

King Nig never ever spoke W/o a TelePrompTer, this is hilarious

EVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVENEVEN Would you like some fries with that?

Checked

holy shit look at all those niggers in the back, america really has a problem

Barrack "Teleprompter trauma" Obama
Barrack "The mongo from Kongo" Obama
Barrack "The attempted sweet talk" Obama
Barrack "Talkin' like yo baby mama" Obama
Barrack "Campaigning for the war hawk" Obama
Barrack "Make a pause and wait for applause" Obama
Barrack "If I stutter, that will clear up the clutter" Obama

Jesus Christ, how the hell did this guy came to occupy one of the most powerful positions in the world?

that's pretty good.

Nailed it. The two ((( sides ))) play fight in the ring like some WWE stars with
((( Republicans ))) as the designated perpetual losers.

Used to be a better show, now they barely pretend to be on opposite sides.

Honestly, it's amazing that fucking cunt even came to this state. Everyone here would love to put a bullet in his ass.

because like Bush jr. he was a pretty good speaker before they put his brain in a blender.

read more on MKUltra and the monarch program here

also watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA

Topkek. I dindu nuffin. Except lyin killin and warmongerin, like every good nigga.

Prompter malfunction?

Has any other incumbent president ever done this in the entire history of the USA?

I hope Trump calls him out for his phoney southern-baptist accent.

He's clearly doing it on purpose.

His baboon nature is reasserting itself.

When George H.W. Bush was nominated in 1988, he was the sitting Vice President. Reagan did appear at some events with him and gave a high-profile speech at the Republican convention in 1988, but he was 76 and (as we would later learn) in the early stages of Alzheimer's. By 1992, Reagan's health was not good enough to help Bush on the campaign trail in his re-election bid, and he was in his 80s, so the pressure of campaigning would have likely been too much for him anyway.

Then, in 2000… Al Gore's unwillingness to embrace Bill Clinton, an excellent natural campaigner, was a calculated decision by his campaign. Gore was personally angry at Clinton for his public indiscretions in office, and believed that "Clinton Fatigue" was a burden that could pull down his candidacy. But Clinton was very popular in 2000; his approval rating was well over 50%, and would exceed 60% before he left office. So this may have been a very bad decision by Gore.

It doesn't happen often, but that's just because it requires all these conditions:

It must be a second-term president - if it's a first-term president, he's either running for re-election, or is not popular enough to be helpful.
The second-term president must be popular enough to be helpful (that mostly ruled out G.W.Bush, who ended his second term at about 25% approval)
The president must be healthy and capable enough to campaign (that ruled out Reagan, whose cognitive abilities were well on the downslide).
The president must want to do it - and prior to 1990, the ideological and policy divide between the two parties was not remotely like it is today, and an outgoing president wouldn't feel - as Obama surely, and correctly, does - that all his accomplishments would be reversed if his party lost the next election.

sauce:
quora.com/Do-former-presidents-often-campaign-for-presidential-candidates

That is CLEARLY black preacher voice. I imagine he got good at it back in his chicago days.

I would like to point out, being from one of those areas where people voted for cruz, part of it was people got a bad vibe because they think trump sounds like he is doing the same type of thing to coastal white people. Yet if you can fake it as a midwesterner/southerner, people who should know better will eat it up.

I know you're joking but I was just thinking the same thing.

I bet King Nigger is just sick and tired of maintaining is "white" facade.

He reminds me of black news anchors who are clearly trying their hardest to sound "white" but will occasionally slip up and reveal their inner nigger when something unexpected happens.

King Nigger sounds like he is aching to speak in ebonics but then realizes it would make him look bad so he tries to readjust his sentence and ends up stuttering.

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if we see Obama acting and speaking more like a typical nigger once he's out of office.

being half white on his mothers side, he didnt inherit the africano speech brain cluster that takes up part of the frontal lobe (responsible for freestyle rapping) in the Bantu/African genome

thats why he always sounds like a doofus along with stuttering instead saying "you know what im sayin?" when he tries to deliberately sound less educated in his rhetoric/campaign speeches to people

We needed the nigger to burn the house down before we could come in and clean up. Both McCain and that Mormon cuck were worthless. Republicans have always been worthless. Trump is valuable because he isn't a politician.

this is what it actually sounds like

I'd ask "Why is this allowed?" but we all know they both give zero fucks. A more appropriate question would be "Why are the people allowing this?"

Seriously America, is the media just acting like this is a normal thing? What the fuck.

its basically what happens when you dont read off a teleprompter or memorized lines and you form sentences as your speaking rather than before, but communications 101 is you can just bequiet and pause instead of saying 'uh' 'like' 'i mean' etc etc

Imagine that Hillary loses and Trump gets into the White House.
And imagine that Trump persecutes him becouse he's got evidence on Obummer being a foreign citizen. Not Kenya but f.e. Malasya would do.

Then O'bonger d'Conger can be tried for high treason and gets the death penalty.
This guy potentially isn't stuttering and campaigning for Hillary becouse he likes her.
He's campaigning for his life.

You would not believe how apathetic Americans are to politics.

It's far more likely that they're ignorant of the system and think this shit is normal. That's why when you point out what's wrong they just go "who cares?".

Anyone else notice their entire crowd is black?

really? that's like house of cards-tier laziness.

WE WUZ ORATORZ N SHIIEEET

WHY DO THEY DO THAT WEIRD GASPING SHIT WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCK
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

Must be something they learn at Ghetto Toastmasters.

They're trying to imitate the modern debate style seen in this youtube video. It's meant to overwhelm your opponent with information in as little time as possible to make it impossible for your opponent to address all of your talking points. I fucking hate it, but it's what's taught in school as "proper debate" nowadays.

The nignogs in the video here
aren't doing it properly because speedtalking like that requires too much brainpower I guess.

Ahh thanks user, although learning that this is taught in schools/colleges actually enrages me. I wonder (((who))) came up with this style of debating.

The word you're looking for is a 'conscience' user. But he's a nigger so I doubt he has one.

Well its actually a sort of perversion of classical logical debates, in a proper debate you can't bring up new information part way through, like a proper science you state your terms and data at the top of the page so to speak. Once each party has defined their terms and presented their data they then debate over what the data means to the topic.

Once you add short time limits this turns into a competition to squeeze all your data into that time window, the debate is no longer about logic and reason but who can speak faster, blacks possess fewer mental faculties and I suppose that could lead to a slower "brain to mouth" speed, leading to numerous "buffer" phrases and ticks.

There's also some rule about having to address every point brought up in the timeframe or something, so if you cram 20 points in a 5 minute window, and they only get to point 18, you win.

It's clearly a total degeneration of debate competition, completely divorced from the original intentions of a once venerable institution, much like the universities they take place in.

Oh no. Not this shit again.

It's, and I'll fucking spell it out

LOONY TOONS

IT'S GODDAMN LOONY TOONS. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN LOONY TOONS. I WILL NOT BE FUCKING DENIED

tbf the shitty trade deals aren't all his fault…

Welp.

He's a mess.

10/10.

Clinton Foundation must be holding his kids hostage, probably have buyers already set up for them as well.

If the Lord and God KEK himself blesses me, Obongo is diagnosed with Parkinson's in thew next 3 years.

ALL HAIL KEK

How is this autism considered debating?

da fuk?

guys, this whole reality switch thing is becoming less and less schitzo by the day…

OH FUG

Luv it…
Should have ended with Obama IN Porkie pig's circle saying "th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!"

Definitely makes me think of what Schopenhauer called "eristic dialectic" (not sure about the translation from french though) in his book "The art of always being right"

Polite sage for slightly off-topic

I can't keep track of this shit anymore.

Sometimes one day I'll say it one way which will be wrong. Then the next day I correct myself and say it the correct way and it will end up being wrong even though the day before that was the way it should have been.

It's driving me insane.

What the actual shit.
Im not even english and I distinctly,100%,without any doubt remember it being looney toons.
I have no doubt about it because I remember asking myself what a toon was and realizing its short for cartoons.
Some other user made this argument about the "mirror,mirror/magic mirror" thing.
There is no way that we non-english are making these assumptions in our heads.

What next?Will animaniacs become animeniacs?
Will G.I JOE become G.I JO?
What the shit?

We should just start messing with it and making up changes.

Let's toy with the Mandela effect. that's it's name, right?

OH WHAT THE FUCK

When I saw that video the other night I actually felt the naming was off and googled it to see. When I typed it in google and what I typed in and thought was correct ended up being wrong and I thought something was off.

very jewish way to debate

How did people even get persuaded by this nog?

It was the white guilt vote, user. I I bet 95% of the whites who voted for him wanted to convince them selves and others that they weren't "racist".

When the teleprompter with the white speech writer's speech goes down, King Nigger falls apart. Not surprising.

Also, apparently it's OK for a sitting president to spend time campaigning for a candidate? Our taxes are paying this nigger to shill for a dem candidate?

It's a shame a sniper couldn't have taken both of these assholes out while they were that close together.

The way we win this is by spreading as much anti-hillary propaganda as possible. Use as much true evidence as you can to show that Hillary is worse then even the media perception of Trump could ever be.

At least we got meme magic

It's scary because he's acting "dumb" to appeal to the average black and hispanic.

He can speak 1000% better than that but he's filtering it on purpose. Spooky shit.

I guess that makes sense

But what i was trying to say was how did people get persuaded by his speeches. His speeches are the most boring stutter fests I have ever had the displeasure of listening to.
sorry for replying twice meant to reply once but accidentally hit the reply button too early

smiles, tonality, posture

most people are fucking monkeys that dont give a shit about the actual content

Nobody actually watched his speeches, they voted him in because he is black.

As an aside have you ever tried to trigger liberals by saying that obama is white and justifying it because he's 50% each and "if you can call him black based on that you can call him white too". They get stuck on it because they are instinctively uncomfortable calling him white (because he obviously isn't) but don't want to be racist for rejecting him based on his skin colour.

do none of you remember the speeches he had in '08?

remember, Iraq was a quagmire at the time, and Bush had a 25% approval rating.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoFqV3qVMGA

Take note, the "yes we can" phrase being repeated.

Trump do the same thing with "MAGA"

in addition, there were staged events.

youtube.com/watch?v=BewOcp1JtDU

simply put:
decades of indoctrination and white guilt + great political play.

You've got a point there, queerbait.

Top fucking notch!

That's a fresh one, lad!

compilation of Obongo w/out his teleprompter

have you no shame?

He literally can't even. He's trying to spit the "even" out but literally can't.

A big fat mess.

That was a perfect opportunity to drop a bomb.

Wrong.

After he leaves office it will be revealed that 'Michelle' was dick all along.

Screenshot this.

Learn what MKULTRA and disinfo are first please.

Ahaha, this perfectly sums up 8 years of Obingbong.

Well done.

This.

It's amazing that no one is causing a shitstorm over this.

I guess it shows how lost the US is.

thats Policy Debate, anons, not "Modern" debate