fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-30.pdf
mega.nz/#!hBxRUAYB!ThgWQGwoJNK4AzKXUrrWmKYMu61huqgBcC9CpitMdWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's simple.

we keep digging

Bump, also posted these thread ID's

1461792605190 ←-First AMA
1403216662903 ←-Second AMA

Is this the legit FBI user, or is it the other one?

Seemingly legit, rather.

Who gives a fuck?
1. How do we know that these posts are him?
2. Why the fuck would anyone listen to him when literally every single fucking thing he just said was proven wrong? Comey didn't recommend indictment. He didn't retire. Lynch didn't prosecute.

He was completely wrong. He's a worthless fucking LARPer.

You are a trip fag and you are shilling against him. Time to fuck off hilary

Your nose is showing, he gave specifics on the number of Top secret emails and diggers confirmed most of what he said. Fuck off shill, I hope you get hit by a truck.

That's cute. Do you have an actual reply to my questions or will you continue to fellate nigger dicks?

Same demand as the other guy, of course.

Did you read the original threads friend-o?

He said that it would be unlikely she would be indicted and that she would probably only see jail time if Trump gets elected.

Who cares if he is in the FBI, he is inspiring the community and is a good writer.

Im a huge nigger faggot the posts

How new are you?

This should be The Greatest Dig of All Time for both 8ch and 4ch Holla Forums

You get a chance to slay an actual dragon.

Fuck off back to Reddit, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Wow. No links of readable text just a shit picture?

Retard.

L2Archive faggot

Why don't you get fucked? What good is he if he's LYING?!

Reported for paid shill, then, I guess.

Is it just me, or does FBI user write like Scott Adams?

Maybe he's a LARPer, maybe he's not, but that doesn't explain why he was right about the specifics of the CF.

He's not a tripfag. He's probably a shill. Lurk moar.

Right, one moron means that you're right. :^)

Paid is implied, bud. There's only one person here that smells like shekels and it's you. The fact that you're posting from Tor makes this more likely.

If he's a LARPer, he definitely writes like someone who's read Scott Adams, yes. But Scott Adams writes more complex sentences than FBIanon usually does.

It'd make sense, persuasion and psychological operations have a significant overlap; language is the window into the mind

he might be a LARPer but he's completely right, I've been trying to get people to focus on the Clinton Foundation for months and I think it's the thing that will actually bring her down.

Something is weird about this. He starts strong, but then starts heavily implying that he is lying and that we should also lie. In such a way that it's impossible to ignore - he's using the very techniques of persuasion he tells us to use, to subtly persuade us that he's untrustworthy.

The Foundation is where we need to dig. None of that is wrong. But I get the feeling the poster in OP's pic is trying to discredit FBIAnon. We need to be skeptical of future "leaks" - some will be false leads meant to discredit and discourage us.

What I got from it was a furtherance of his previous talk of putting just enough bullshit into the truth to make it easy enough to sift out what's valuable but corrupted enough to add a layer of plausible deniability in order to cover his ass, although your interpretation could very well be just as accurate

So then, we simply fact check everything…

Whoa! Literally not even an issue… We're Holla Forums, everyone is automatically assumed to be a shill unless what they're saying is completely evident.

This guy was definitely ordered to do this. The FBI is so desperate they came to NEETs asking for help.

As long as we can actually do that, yes. Since I suck at fact-checking, all I can do is counsel skepticism. I'll go back to lurking, now.

That's it. I'm a #cruzmissle now.

WE'RE right about that, for fuck's sake. It doesn't take an insider.
Yes, I'm a shill for asking about the validity of a statement. Because as we all know, no one here gives a fuck about truth and just accepts whatever we're told.

Nothing will bring her down save a bullet between the fucking eyes. How are you this smart and simultaneously this fucking stupid? It's not even possible for you to be that retarded and be able to fucking wipe yourself. THE FBI SAID ON NATIONAL TELEVISION THAT SHE DID COMMIT FELONIES BUT WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THEM. How mentally defective would you have to be to still say "HURR GUYS WE CAN STILL GET HER THROUGH THE FOUNDATION HURR"?!

You're certainly a shill, since you're unable to answer the simplest fucking questions.

You need to take a nap bro.

Sage, then. It's a simple question, fundamental to how Holla Forums operates. If you can't provide evidence for your claim, it's shit and you will roast in hell like the kike you are.

He was wrong. Period. And now we have proof that she will never be convicted for anything, ever.

or the trump campaign. or both

the crowd, rules for radicals, propaganda.. those are classics.

Ok then you need to get laid.

Exactly. I wish everyone would quit arguing with shills and just discuss the CF and the other info in the picture.

Also, if you can't resist the urge to play with a Tor troll you might want to go back to cuckchan. For fuck's sake.

Re: the info. I have Alinsky and "The Crowd." Ordered a couple of the others.

Also researching Michael Flynn now, out of curiosity.

I agree w/the FBIanon about emotion being the primary route we should take with our propaganda.

However, liberals love to fancy themselves intellectuals and it's fun to induce cognitive dissonance-induced brain crash in them. So I may do some memes along the war concept–contrast Trump quotes with Hillary ones as FBIanon suggested, and lob them onto Faceberg.

Who here is competent to do memes aimed at blacks? Seriously, that is a huge task here. Pulling black voters from Hillary would really help Trump. Any Oakland or Philly or NOLA anons know the talk and the walk well enough to play to that shit successfully?

He is not FBI user, he is Russian KGB user.

Anyone have a link for Art and Science of Psychological Operations? Amazon has used copies for $60/set.

Why does he post on cuckchan though? Wouldn't the FBI rather browse our Holla Forums than that shill-infested shithole where maybe one or two threads every day were not made by the JIDF or butthurt leftists? Or do they browse both places?

And you are either a shill or a newfag because you obviously don't understand how our site works at all

We just need to dig up more dirt for Trump to fling at her during the run-up to the election. Once Trump wins, Hillary gets indicted, assuming that Obama doesn't just pardon her of all her crimes on his last day in office.

can this roleplaying faggot fuck off already

resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/PsyOps1.pdf

Currently compiling all the books listed into a .rar for anons to download.

"book you are looking for" filetype:pdf in the google search bar does wonders. Found a 2005 PSYOP manual as well if you're interested:

fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-30.pdf

wikipedia warfare is srs bsns

Thank you, bud!

Fake, gay LARPing young lad.

The first guy at least didn't sound like a stuck up kid.

Probably. Hopefully there will be a leak about the FBI's own supposed digging into the Clinton Foundation to prove it wasn't all imaginary bullshit.

I couldn't track down:

The rest are attached as a .zip fuck you Holla Forums post my shit ffs The rest a linked here in a .zip:

mega.nz/#!hBxRUAYB!ThgWQGwoJNK4AzKXUrrWmKYMu61huqgBcC9CpitMdWA

pw for zip: breakthefoundation

Sorry I couldn't track down the others, hopefully some anons have better luck or spend their shekels and share.

Thank you very much for this! But
Why do people do this?

Felt like the right thing to do. I wish I had an answer that wasn't tin-foil as fuck.

I just wanna be one of the real hackers fightin' da powa

Mega is compromised, by the way - for future reference you should use a different file uploading host if you can

Thanks for the heads up. Any recommendations?

You must live in a very different country than I do. Where is this mythical portion of the population you're going to turn at this point?

It really becomes sad reading stuff this over and over again.

Persuasive Images is available for a pretty reasonable price used at Amazon. Intelligence by Lowenthal is just an analyst's textbook. The other ones are relatively generic persuasion books. I think you have the best ones already. The Crowd, Propaganda, and Rules for Radicals are truly eye opening.

Does it matter if the Protocol are legit or not? It accurately describes what's going on and is useful in understanding our enemies and pursuing our mission.

Oh goys, when will you learn.

Maybe they're from 4cuck?

does anyone have any archives of these threads?

thanks