Hillary, alt-right and POWER

This whole episode with HRC and her emails and Comey refusing to recommend indictment even though she clearly broke the law should prove to the alt-right that even if you have truth or justice or morality on your side, if you don't have power, it doesn't matter.

The left controls the government, it controls the media and it controls the academia, so even if what they say is wrong/false or unjust or immoral, you cannot do anything about it, because they have the power, not you.

If you try to do anything about it, they will shut you down, because they have the power, not you.

So all questions all pollacks/alt-rightists ask themselves, all decisions, all arguments they have to make, don't ask yourself is this true? Is this just? Is this moral? Ask yourself, does this give you power? If the answer is no, don't do it. If the answer is yes go ahead.

This should be the lesson the right takes from this saga. The single most important lesson. In the end, only power matters.

bump for truth
polite sage for (((alt-right)))

Based

ew

The truth brings power, tell me user why does the fire rise? Because we are telling the truth, the truth is alluring and those worth a damn will seek it. It should be our goal to shore ourselves up and make ready to survive what is coming and to kick it off ourselves.

The Clintons have been put in this Do-Or-Die situation to begin with. The fact that she's gone this nuclear means she was rapidly losing it all, though.

The only hope I can still have is that they're just waiting for after the DNC, thus handing Trump the keys to the white house, or if Trump's own power base is enough to tear the entire Clinton establishment down, which could go any possible direction, from a swift conclusion to a massive 'civil' war.

Another elephant in the room is Chinagate. The UN could also get involved.

The power in doing the right, just and true thing is self contained. The power of these evil people spreads around them in a web of fraying lies and deceit. Pull hard enough on the threads and their entire gown of power simply unravels like a poorly made garment. That's the point of the CF Dig. We must stay true, just and righteous, lest we wind up not merely like (((them))) but rather becoming (((them)))

Yeah obviously. Might makes right.

Kill yourself

Good post (even though I think most of us on here understand this).

There is no good or evil, only power.

We play to win, not to be morally justified.

What exactly is wrong with the "alt-right"? I haven't seen a single post explaining anything wrong with it. Just shitposts

Because alt right is lukewarm cuckservativism. See Dickie Spencer, ramzkike, Colon Liddell, etc.

(((You're))) making this easy shillbot.

THE ALT-RIGHT IS CREATED AND CONTROLLED OP. Holla Forums IS NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN THE ALT-RIGHT.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

honestly we are the Right

alt right are the cuckold faggots in congress, the "true conservatives" and their passive self genocidal ilk

alt right are the limpwristed talking heads preaching "conservative values" whilst hosting faggots and marxists and allowing them to spew their garbage on the airwaves

alt right defend jews and fall for the 6 gorillion shpiel

We are not alt right.
We are Right.

muh e-celebs

I agree on that, but in every instance I've seen other than Holla Forumsacks shitting on it, the term "alt-right" has never been associated with "conservative values", defending jews, faggots, or marxists. Every time I see "alt-right" it is always used to describe things that align with the various beliefs on Holla Forums.

I'm not saying we should call ourselves alt-right (we should just be the Right, as you said) but this kneejerk reaction against it is kind of stupid IMO

How new are you?

Although I do agree that they aren't really pro-Marxist. Lolbertardianism seems to be their jewish ideology of choice.

Ok yes, lolbergs are occasionally lumped in with the alt-right but it's almost always used to describe da ebil racists, fascists, and nadsis DD:

I understand you, I'm advocating for a restructuring of the language.

when we control the tone, we control the audience.

referring to the cucks as alt right solidifies their position in the shed

A lot of the people who are referred to as "fascists and nadsis" are really "fashy" lolbergs.

So you're basically labeling fashy lolbergs as cucks in order to push the Overton window as far right as possible? I like it.

Lolbergs, regardless of what they LARP as, are cucks.

"alt-right" is eceleb bullshit, and also a "term" that Leftists can artificially group us under in order to attack us. Think about how we came up with SJW and how well that worked. Before that it was just crazy Jews, nutty dykes, stupid negros, etc… then it was SJW and we beat their head in with it.

"Alt-right" is their SJW. They're going to start pointing out every single thing that looks bad and calling it "alt-right" – the next Dylan Roof: alt-right; some fuck shoots his girlfriend: alt-right… you get the point.

We need to defy all labels. Only by being an anonymous swarm that attacks from all directions can we possibly win.

whatever "we" and "win" mean. I'm just here to meme and shitpost, but that's my two cents

quit calling everything you don't like controlled opposition and a psyop. You sound more nutty than Alex Jones

True but my argument is power for its own sake is perversion which is why we're able to hurt these fuckers now

gas yourself or go back to cuckchan