Is this what you like?

Is this what you like?

A little girl accidentally did that to me once while I was wearing just my underwear. Her toenails scraped my dick

I don't think I'd ever trust a woman enough for her to give me a footjob/foot-tease unless I 100% knew she takes care of her toenails

Couldn't she wear socks? I mean if you've got underwear on you're not going to feel her bare foot against your dick anyway

that's weird. but not really. this place is getting weird. I think Holla Forums might be getting slightly more interesting by the day.

Is weird what you like?

You shouldnt be wearing just your underwear near schools if you dont want to get kicked in the dick

Yeah. I mean she "could" wear socks but we were having a sleepover in her room and she likes to go barefoot 99% of the time. Even outside she'll go walk everywhere barefoot

We were watching tv on her bed but on opposite sides of the bed. We were rubbing our legs against one another. I have very hairy legs and she likes to touch my leg hair and play with it. And obviously I adore her smooth tiny legs just as much.

So, as we are rubbing legs, her leg goes past mine and I think she just accidentally sort of "kicked" my sack. So I jolted upwards which made her jolt backwards and her foot went upwards which scraped my penis. I wear very thin underwear

I could feel her long toenails scrape the fuck outta my dick. And not just toenails. She likes to be carried and when I carry her sometimes she closes her legs and locks her legs around my waist to clamp on me. This isn't too bad. But what IS bad is when I feel a bit weak and start "dropping" her. She gets scared easily and will dig her fucking nails in the back of my neck and WON'T LEG THE FUCK GO!!!

When she does this I try and throw her the fuck off me but her legs are clamped around my waist and she closes her hands harder around me to stay up. She literally has made my neck bleed with her nails

(and btw I am a bit weak but never have I ever or will ever actually drop her. I just sort of "dip" myself to get more leverage but she thinks I'm going to drop her and she gets scared)

is weird what
you
like?

FYI
If you wear underwear around children they get used to seeing you in underwear and it doesn't phase them eventually. I've had full erections in front of certain young family members and they don't even care because I always have a semi or a full erection when we are together in private

Are you the creepy uncle or is your family just really comfortable with partial nudity? Maybe it's because I'm an Amerifag.

I'm not an Uncle. I'm an only child. But a lot of my cousins have kids. Like a shit ton of kids. And I'm American too

Our big extended family is just pretty casual with partial nudity though. Especially with me since I'm in my underwear or just in work-out shorts most of the time. I am the "creepy" one in the family though.

Plus, I've fondled a few of the younger tikes. Hence why I said "when we are together in private" I don't get erections in front of regular family. Just the kids since I know they dont really think anything of it but it still gets me rock hard knowing I'm fully erect in front of a little girl's face. One time I babysat (years ago) and she was watching Dora. I took my cock out and started stroking. Came all over myself as she was watching tv just a foot or two in front of me.

I then told her to go to the bathroom and get me a towel. She quickly ran to the bathroom and then handed me a towel. She said, "What happened [name]??"

I told her, "I just dropped something sweetie. Go watch Dora, okay?"

She said, "Mmmm-hmmmm. Okay!"

Then she looked at my cummy cock for a split second, did a double-take, then jumped onto the floor and started watching Dora again. Was pretty cute but I don't think she realized anthing

I'll admit that is pretty cute. What happens when they figure out why you're hard and what you're actually dropping on the floor?

idk. I don't really do things when they start getting older. I like to keep it 5 and below. They have such short attention/memory spans that I've never had a problem as long as I do stuff in private and don't hurt them

Plus, a lot of these girls have younger and older brothers. So it's not like I'm the first penis they've seen. Just probably the first erect one and one that "squirted."

You have absolutely no idea.

they'll remember what you did when they're older and i-
ah, who gives a fuck. there's something wrong with you anyways, so I highly doubt you give any shit

There's something wrong with all of us

Yes. More? Sauce?

You don't have to be a footfag to like a cute girl rubbing herself against you

Stop pinching my penis you big bully!

Fukubiki! Triangle: Miharu After

I have feet fetish but I still second this