Refugee invasion

While the CIA-led invasion of Syria has folks now worried about refugees, for the past two decades hostile refugees have been pouring in from Africa and Asia. Shortly after entering they may enter a green card program and become citizens in 5 years.

At that point, any relative of theirs has priority in immigration. Additional refugees are usually sent to cities that already have some prior immigrants from that country. This means that a mere 20 or so refugees can easily balloon into thousands over a few years.

Refugees are only one small part of the problem. In addition to the 70,000 - 100,000 refugees we get each year, we also allow in about half a million immigrants, plus TEN MILLION "non-immigrant visas" every year.

These H1B, etc visas add up so that more than 10% of the entire population of America is actually a foreign worker, not to mention the fact that they may over-stay (effectively immigrate) and are almost never deported. US visas are subject to "diversity visa" policies that unduly award non-Europeans immigration and foreign worker privileges; this is less of a problem now that the Indians, Chinese, etc have diploma mills and as students to American universities are virtually guaranteed graduation.

Compounding all of this, there are at least 15 million illegal immigrants in America, probably more like 30 million. And, among the legal and "native" citizens, millions are second generation immigrants thanks to "anchor baby" policies.

America is completely fucked. They say we're still over 60% non-hispanic white, but when you factor these things in and remove the West Asians, Jews, and Middle Easterners that they are counting as white, we are almost certainly ALREADY a majority-minority in our own country.

Thought you'd want to know Holla Forums. There is no getting the country back. We need to retreat, strengthen, and wait the plague out. Also, Montana is fucking awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/CivilWar2/Civil-War-2#page/n0/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just a stroke of luck they haven't sent any to Montana and Wyoming(Beautiful states by the way). They have sent them to the whitest cities in Idaho, probably the best state in the Union. While they're hopefully going to move to large population centers, at this point i'd rather move to Japan and start a PLE in Hokkaido where the honorable Japanese government will protect us as an endangered species.

You need to stop using that word. They're not refugees.

I live in Northern Idaho and so far we've been spared. However, Spokane has had over 5,000 refugees per WRAPS since 2003, mostly from Iraq, Bhutan, Russia, and Burma. I have all the data if anyone wants an area checked out.

Also, you can get your own reports by going to www.wrapsnet.org

I don't think so

Two other things about these numbers:

1. Once a refugee becomes a citizen, their family immigrates but is not counted as refugees. About 250,000 people a year immigrate here as relatives.

2. There is "in-migration" where refugees gather in areas where there are significant populations of their ethnicity already; Minnesota gets a lot of this with Somalians, for example.

Nothing gets me more mad then seeing my country flooded with shitskins

One more domino falls in my life and RWDS will become a thing. I'll be a one-man Right Wing Death Squad if I have to.

You'd be helping their cause instead of ours, at this point.

There are like minded people here, however obscured by the Cuckservatives, Bernouts, Mormons, and diversity. Fucking California. Evry tiem.

Make sure to save south Idaho too.

You're implying that I don't know that already. Knocking out certain dominoes in certain places without getting caught is far better than going full retard and scattering a bunch of unimportant ones around the board. The repercussions of the JFK assassination are still being felt today. Mass shootings are tugged around by the media but in the end they're just another circus for the masses.

I can only wonder how california's recent gun ban laws will affect this.

It's either balkinization Yugoslavia style or Brazil. I think our choice of Canadate this election will decide it hilary will lead us to Brazil levels of corruption and oligarchy. If trump keep stirring shit it's possible to get a big enough backlash whites stop being so complacent and we get our racewar.

I'm glad you've figured that out. The time for soldier's violence may come, but I think the war is for the mind and soul of white people right now.

Look up civil war 2 by Thomas chittum the pdf is free ands it's relatively good and to the point on America's options

I think you're right. We often think that racewar is something that eventually whites will get indignant enough to do. Maybe. But, alternatively, given enough other races, it's certainly possible that ethnic warfare will happen between other groups and against us first. There's a way we're already getting violently dislocated and the trench keeps moving back.

I agree, but that doesn't mean physical actions don't have a place in this conflict. I honestly think people who are (((on our side))) but who are obviously there to co-opt any sort of nationalist/new right movement could be better used as martyrs to our cause. They can contribute in memory, but they won't be around to actually co-opt us. You should know who I am talking about.

When looking this up before I could only find out about 250 or so of them

My state has 5000!

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU FIND OUT MORE?!

here you go
archive.org/stream/CivilWar2/Civil-War-2#page/n0/mode/2up

This.

Bumping with a table of visa issues. 11 million fucking H1Bs taking your jobs. Thanks Faceberg and Micro$oft.

Came here to post this

Kek.
Fucking meme magic is at it again.

You guys remember when guys with thick Arabic accents were buying hundreds of Kinect cameras, which you can make low quality NVGs with? Then when someone submitted a tip about it to the FBI (lel), they told him it was nothing.

The people at the top want attacks to happen. They benefit more than any other player. Think about this, wouldn't the SPLC love for a pollack to shoot up a synagogue?

The are opportunistic third world scavengers.

Enough with your fucking LARPong you fucking cowards. You want a race war but you wont do anything until you know its safe. Just like niggers.

Montana and Wyoming is where all the nuke silos are

Probably they don't want any akbars close to the nukes

normally I'd just say provocateur, but real quote? did he have a manifesto or something?

It's idiotic to do anything militant yet.

In case you haven't noticed, we can't even openly name the enemy; what result do you expect if you are attacking them?

What they are doing is fundamentally unsustainable. It will start to fall apart on its own and the opportunity for change will present itself naturally. Rushing into it just hurts us. If you want to accelerate it, turn on the minds of more people.

Your an idiot

There are no large cities at all in those two states. They are very cold, mostly arid, and relatively poor. The people are very self sufficient minded and independent. They have virtually no blacks and very few hispanics. Indians is the one significant minority and they absolutely don't want refugees either. Christianity and Mormonism (in Wyoming) are the main vulnerabilities, along with idiot boxes like Missoula, but compared to the south, they are pretty heathen areas.

It's not like a large, resource rich welfare state. Remember that the vast majority of people immigrating here come from NYC-scale cities. Moving to a town of 1,000 with 20' snow drifts isn't the easy life they're looking for.

What would you call them? Besides rapefugee obviously

That's what I'm here for son.

That's what Idaho used to be like before the Califucks started coming here in droves because they weren't happy with the outcome of their voting choices over on the West coast. Now they'll vote the same kinds of people into office here in Idaho…ruin the state, then probably will move on to Montana, do the same thing, and just keep fucking up whatever state they decide to colonize.

Liberalism, it literally spreads like fucking bacteria.

Makes sense to me. They are already on their way to Montana via the Flathead Valley, Bozeman, and the Bitterroot. Eventually California will run out of whites I hope. They already totally ruined my home state.

Whats life like in wyoming? I know its got a low population, is it mostly farms/ranches?

Cold winters. Dry, mountainy for the west side. Very windy in the east. Has Teton and Yellowstone NPs. There's not a whole lot of there, there. Mostly ranches, resorts, and wide open spaces. Least populated state. About 10% Mormon, as I recall. Some growing, but currently small population of spics. Very right-wing libertarian politically. Highest gun per capita in the country. Everyone eats meat.

Does that give you an idea?

I should say as well that it's famously beautiful in the way of the word everyone uses to describe it: rugged. Mountain goat and grizzly land.

Why can't we just shoot them all like our forefathers did to the Indians? Are we less than they?

Fucking end me please, I want my state to stop fucking itself.

It's just the way of history. We build civilization, the hordes come and wash it away while we go where they cannot (and we fiercely defend those places)… in the ebb of the tide, we will build the next civilization.

We cannot destroy destruction; we can only stave it off by following our creative energy.