That kid

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.
spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/medical-robots/inside-an-mri-a-nonmetallic-robot-performs-prostate-surgery
gizmodo.com/this-robot-performs-less-intrusive-brain-surgery-throug-1647090531
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot-assisted_surgery
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotic_surgery
robotxworld.com/news/2009/04/17/4139710.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2599715/Would-let-terrifying-snake-robot-slide-THROAT-perform-surgery-inside-body.html
renewamerica
networkworld
reason
archive
wptv
archive.is/pVdXW
archive.is/ffFq6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought Canadians were supposed to be pretty hygienic

>that kid that always seemed to have a cold

Two different kids

A bunch of kids humping the air can't really be called proper classroom decorum.

Literally copy paste that with different subjects and that was the art teacher for 4 years of middle school

At least he didn't expel him for that deadly weapon he dropped. Zero tolerance, user. :^)

Still had weed in the locker though

art shouldn't even be a school subject. if a kid is interested in drawing, he'll do it on his own. the classes are nothing but filler.

You can say that about anything that isnt the 4 basic classes, just imagine.
Dear god

what would these be?

user shouldve Grown some balls and just punched the chick, teach her what equality really is

English
Math
History
Sciences

that doesn't sound too bad. maybe add philosophy to teach kids critical thinking and such

History would cover that if the teacher wasn't so busy jerking himself off over the World Religion bullshit and bluepilling 12 year olds.
Wow wee that was a rough time

Implying I didn't slap the shit out of her.

That's why mr.whiteknight with a bad temper got angyer at me.

I know man, these past 18 months have been golden

Shouldve kicked the dude in the nuts and Stole a kiss from Bully Girl

Our parent used to have choice between Catholicism, Protestantism, and moral. I don't know why she didn't take moral.

Eew she was short, fat, ugly, annoying, mean and had an hijab on top of that.

Germany?

Thats not what matters, what matters is dominance so they dont fuck with you

Nah man Magaman is my president I pray for Germany tho

Quebec in the early 2000's it changed a lot since. Now we have Ethic and religious culture where we just study different religions belief and philosophy from different point of view.

Why the fuck did you reply? He didn't ask you anything.
He asked me if was from Germany.

At least we are in the same time zone, unlike those barbarians.

should of woken up earlier, nigger

Sort of relate It was that one time i didn't have time to brush my teeth and it was the one day My crush talked to me and I would di

What's wrong with a long math class? As long as the teacher explains things properly, math is easy.

That happened to me, but when he went to tell the teacher the teacher just said "I'm sure you started it." then switched him out of the class

That's a meme.
Memes aren't real people.

not a meme. I've known two people like that, one in grade school, the other as an adult

How was I to know she was only 13? She was gagged at the time, and wouldn't answer me, the bitch!

That black girl with huge tits that wore a tight "Reese's" t-shirt

Fuck you I've seen the fedora/flame shirt fag before they do exist outside the internet

Lol, joke aside. I asked her out at her job, not knowing how young she was, she said yes and I thought I was so lucky, until the next day I came to school and she told me she had a boyfriend and didn't know how to tell me because I looked like a nice guy.
But I suspect her friend told her I was a fucking loser and thos she suffered peers pressure.

Well they only exist in the internet.
See:

Why didn't you put your hand on the blond one tits and pretend it was to stop the asian from doing it.

it was me and my friends
the school even made us see psychologists

wouldn't have been worth it tbh fam

But you were a mino in Highschool.
The cool girls I knew in elementary school were all dating hischool boys.

I drew some violent pictures in kindergarten but my teacher only went as far as to contact my parents. They said something along the lines of
and then the teacher went and fucked right off. I guess some kids are luckier than others, huh.

oh wait, there wasn't one…

School version of pic related?

Was he not the sharpest tool in the shed?

Did he never stop coming?

I use to draw penis and vaginas and talk about 69 (which i use to find hilarious), when I was 7 in elementary school.

So they sent me to the psychologist asking all weird questions in an attempt to know if my parents were pedos. But they kept going for 2 fucking years!

closer to this tbh

Gross

How fucking bad is you guys' BO?
Like holy fuck I only smell bad when I havent showered in like 2 days and I forgot to put on deodorant

Him?

I was the last one

Always felt like I was missing out on something cause all the guys said they could do it.

Should have used a grapefruit or something.
Toilet rolls suck in that regard.

I cut it of eventually. Sometimes wish I hadn´t.

I lived at kind of an artsy school but if you had long hair you were the man, as long as it was groomed properly ofcourse

Teachers are mostly shitty people when you really think about it.

My hair are fuzzy and I look like this guy!

teaching is a dead end job, most people become teachers because they couldn't get a real job

that's what happens when you spend four years in leftist indoctrination training

Fedora flameshirts are very different from fat guy flameshirts. Pretty much the opposite. Fat guy flameshirts are big fat party animals. But energetic party animals, not laid back party animals like the very similar fat hawaiian shirt guys. Fedora guys are never party animals of any sort.

Pretty sure Guy Fieri is just Steve from Smash Mouth with the colors inverted.

YOOOOOOO I remember that

it's like poetry

All depends on the task at hand. As if it's alot of moving around like stock or some warehouse job like that then a shower is fucking mandatory.

I don't really like grapefruit
pretty much just use an onahole now thinking about tossing it though, too much work to clean it after use, feels amazing though
Guess that 51st time was the last straw

good shit mane

God damn it.

I get you, user. It's hard to be both attractive and autistic, but such is life.

Sounds familiar.
Not that there were many that later contacted me and said "lol i liked you back than, weird huh?", which happened just twice, but some actually did try to start conversation. I just always felt like they were up to some bullshit and rejected any approaches. Why'd those normal adjusted, fine looking girls want anything to do with me?

Didn't have imageboards to make me aware of the wizardry i could've achieved.

Holy fuck do I know that. If I noticed at all I always assumed that they were making fun of me. Like I hated myself so much that I couldn't imagine anyone showing interest without having some ulterior motive.

Yeah, that describes my feelings perfectly. I was just another angsty teen, I guess.
Pic related, it's me when I was 12. I usually didn't look like that, but the stare was always the same.

fukken saved

I know these are about separate people entirely but for my own sake:

I knew that girl. She'd drive me home too.
Probably thought I was gonna be a school shooter.
I think she's a prostitute now.

They probably wanted to invite you in their multi level marketing scheme.

this.

must have just been that one person.

FUCKING LOL, my whole school experience.

typical canadian family.jpg

this

I'm going to dump the huge school redpill

The Unspoken Truth behind school shooters

"beta uprising" and why the mainstream media is so focused on portraying school shooters as mindless non-humans who did it for absolutely no reason other than because they are crazy while simultaneously using this as anti-gun and 2nd amendment destroying propaganda.

I have noticed an ongoing theme to the school shootings in the usa; specifically the shootings that involve the shooter being a student who actually went to that school, how the mainstream media decides to report/USE it, and how the school systems seem to respond to it.

it always appears the same way.

I'm not saying that what the person did was right, it was very wrong indeed but follow me for a moment with this.

>then a bunch of talk about how the family was this or that and how the shooter had mental issues (but lets leave out that they were all high on prescription drugs that increase the risk of suicidal thoughts and destroy learning! thanks doc!) archive. is/L9opF

and then finally in late 2016 things coming out like
or
but then the hypocracy of the whole thing hit me like a train; "why the fuck are teachers and students being told that they should learn how to recognize the early warning signs of the very monster they all contributed in creating?"

I and many other people had a nightmarish experience in school being overwhelmed and overworked by multiple hateful, bitter, and careless teachers who competed to see who could give the students the least amount of teaching and learning and the most amount of testing and quizzing, or who could give out the most school work out of the multiple teachers you were supposed to attend classes with throughout the day. then they would all compete to see who could give out the most precious-relax-and-recover-opportunity destroying homework assignments, and who could give out the most on vacations so that those were ruined too, and finally who could give out the most on summer break so that you would really feel that feely kind of feel that feels very very bad.

it wasn't ever enough that school already looked like, sounded like, felt like, and clearly and obviously resembled a slave labor camp; but it never stopped at just that. I was bullied by students endlessly without mercy and was unable to recieve any help from a teacher because they didn't seem to care and never took any action to stop my suffering no matter what I told them. teachers had special preferences for the worst students either knowingly or because the bullies always had a perfected split personality for their victims and their teachers and somehow never got caught no matter what. a teacher could watch me get punched right in the face and wouldn't do a single thing about it. I could tell them and even if they saw it happen they would deny it or try to brush it off "oh just get over it, you're tough! don't let them get to you! just walk away" but after countless days of being physically assaulted if you even raised your arms to defend yourself or block a punch from a bully, the teacher would be the first to run over and give you all the blame and send you off for detention and in school suspension. there was always this strange lingering theme that I was the designated scape goat of the entire school. I could promise on a stack of bibles that they were a well organized cult and I was some sort of sick twisted sacrifice. but I rejected their game, and somehow I made it out alive. I didn't snap and go berserk like the shooters because I'm a very reasonable person and I would never even think to do something like that. I'm convinced that I have more patience than a saint.

but.

after that experience I understood Why, and How these things happen.

I believe it in my heart and soul that there is a rampant vicious and rabid viral pandemic of highly organized scapegoating taking place in Americas schools. I believe that this is also highly likely to be occuring in Japan. look at their suicide rate and the ages that people commit suicide at. children and young adults are being overwhelmed, overworked, and gangstalk scapegoated literally to death all over our great country and these pieces of shit in the school system and the mainstream media have the gall to tell people to "learn how to watch out for the warning signs"

You want to know what the very best cure for breast cancer is you shitlover pink ribbin worshipping cucks? it's not early detection "our scan determined that we now know that you now ALREADY have cancer! congratulations!" it's prevention.

Stop doing the things that create monsters, and maby you wouldn't have to be constantly looking out for them, you damn fools.

Public schooling is the NUMBER ONE scourge upon humanity!

This is what it's like in the US: you learn to read and write, do basic calculator math, and you get a very vague and hazy overview of 'history'. Just enough for politicians to use historical celebrities to push their personal agendas while leaving the bulk of the population clueless to what history actually looked like and why things are the way they are, and making them not want to know since they disliked their schooling so much.

All the while they're teaching children to fear, obey, and receive all 'truth' from constantly changing figures of authority to whom they are essentially helpless. A divide is put into the family since children are torn from them too young for too long when we've evolved to live side by side until old enough to fend for ourselves; it kills oral tradition and leads to children and parents not understanding or appreciating one another, since they both live in entirely different worlds during the day and when they're finally under the same roof, they're so exhausted and emotionally drained they just want to vegetate in front of a TV or a computer monitor. Little deep connection or conversation happens here than in families closer to one another

Don't you see? It destroys families and destroys their knowledge from being passed on, replacing it with bureaucratically preapproved information. It's a tool for control

Take the children, force them to WASTE their entire childhood doing absolutely nothing productive or useful, force them to associate "learning" with tedious and mediocre work, then they go home and associate "fun" with tv and the media.

The schools are not intended to teach children, one of their main goals is preventing them from learning too much that would make them less dependent on the system. Having just enough skills to be a useful cog in the machinery is the aim, and of course with the proper brainwash upbringing.

Teach the children to hate learning, to love being unproductive, and guess what?
You may as well have taken everything from them, and they don't even realize it.
It is the worst crime ever committed, the worst institution ever conceived of, yet no one talks about it. Ever. Those that do are ridiculed.
We should be ANGRY. They took away the one thing we can never experience again and never get back, our childhood.
We should be livid, we should be politically organizing against the people organizing it. Yet no one cares, they just let it go.

It confuses the students. It presents an incoherent ensemble of information that the child needs to memorize to stay in school. Apart from the tests and trials, this programming is similar to the television; it fills almost all the "free" time of children. One sees and hears something, only to forget it again.

It teaches them to accept their class affiliation.
It makes them indifferent.
It makes them emotionally dependent.
It makes them intellectually dependent.
It teaches them a kind of self-confidence that requires constant confirmation by experts (provisional self-esteem).
It makes it clear to them that they cannot hide, because they are always supervised.

Backpacks are a slaves weight
Homework to chain you down at home
No windows to "stop distraction"
Tests to grade your worth and stress you
And constant indoctrination by mediocrities and shit textbooks

The education system is not "broken", it is designed to ruin children. It creates imitators rather than innovators. It defines intelligence as the ability to remember and repeat things. It is also designed to make students weak and submissive as adults.

Instead of finding children with creative and analytical minds it punishes students who question the curriculum and rewards mindless parroting or solving per-determined tasked with per-determined solutions.
The thing about weak and submissive adults is absolutely the primary function of schools. Learned helplessness is truly the one things schools are ultimately about.

Lets also not forget about common core and how stupid it is and how much more stupid they are trying to make all the children become.

Think back to the beginning of gamergate. all of the gamergate shill sjw femminazi's kept on saying "gaming is dead" "videogames are dead" as if to make it a meme and convince people that videogames are really dead. Holla Forums almost agreed with this but they and everyone realized that there are still many good games out there and videogames were and are still not absolutely dead, just surrounded by cancer.

The real goal of these "videogames are dead" SJW gamergate shill femminazi's was

quote from different anons:
"The vast majority of people still send their kids to these places. It boggles my mind how such ignorance could be so copious. Today on the bus there was a girl with her mother. She was crying because she was scared to go to school. The mother started yelling at her and made her go anyway. I don't understand the kind of depravity that would allow a person to do such a thing. I went to school everyday with tears in my eyes and came back with tears in my eyes. It was hell. I wouldn't wish that nightmare on anyone. And yet almost everyone has to go through it.

"I legit was just thinking a little earlier today how furious i was that I was forced to waste the most developmental time of my life learning absolute garbage. 12 years of grade school and they legitimately teach you nothing practical. American schools, and i'm assuming most European, are not institutions of education, but rather behavior modification and social conditioning. Its really tragic

"Every time something bad happens in my life I just remember "At least I'm out of high school

Fired from my job? At least I'm out of high school.

Someone treats me like garbage? That ain't half as bad as when I was in high school.

"High schooler here, and there's also other points being missed here. Not only is it making the idea of education less fun, it is getting more intense all the time now. Now everything needs to be higher; you need higher test scores, you need higher SAT scores, you need to decide what you want to do at a younger age, yaddayaddayadda. The point is that most kids arent ready for this decision in their life and will either pick the easy way, and end up trying and failing for sports, or trying to be a high acheiver. the problem is that this level if education is too much. The stress and sheer amount of information being crammed into our heads is too much. I have considered suicide many times and cry myself to sleep often just because of the pressure. Its just stupid that people would do this to children just because its normal and if we dont like it too bad.

very sad example of "kitty cat HANG IN THERE FRIEND" poster overload at school from an user.
"That reminds me. Imagine taking a class that has no windows and all of the walls are plastered with posters. You can't put your eyes anywhere without seeing them. And if you try to look away, the nacrissist you are supposed to be worshiping has a meltdown. And they are designed to be as asinine and distracting as possible. They drove me into panic attacks. I completely lost my nerve so many times just over those posters. It's not something that bothers you at first. It's just an annoyance. But as the years go on and with all the other things happening, it turns into a blistering rage. One that has to break eventually. Like Chinese water torture except in the form of eyesight pollution. And then of course it's time for psychologists and forcefully voluntary medication."

"I'm becoming a teacher, and you know what they tell us?

some may be, but a large amount of them are just like public schools with the name "private" slapped on top.
the sad part is that alot of these are not in the normal part of the system so abuse happens almost constantly. the people that work there get degrees in psychology and then use that knowledge to mentally torture kids and punish those who don't conform to force."

any kid that doesn't confrom/follow orders mindlessly in school is taken to a psychologist and diagnosed with ADD and ADHD and OCD so they can drug them up with prozac (mostly fluoride) and ritalin and every other fucked up drug that should never be given to a child with a developing brain. then the kid zones out and behaves like a zombie and feels sad all the time so they diagnose them with bipolar depression and give them even more drugs. kids are being treated like numbers and cattle at school to pass as many tests as possible without learning a single thing and making money for pharmaceutical companies

My parents insisted on me going to psychiatrists and every single one of them requested that I take some SSRI. They would talk to me for like 4 minutes before dispensing whatever evil concoction pfizer was pushing that month.
Its also funny how every single psychiatrist would push a different type of pill. One of them wanted me on Cypralex, the second one said wellbutrin, and lastly seroquil.
These idiots actually said I need seroquil, a fucking anti-psychotic. They even gave me some defacto diagnoses of having psychosis because I was strongly against taking SSRI's, because you know, not trusting big pharma must mean that I'm crazy.

"Me in high school:
Me in college:

"It's very simple: those who can't do, teach
with few exceptions, full-time school teachers are the most egotistical and incompetent people to be part of society.
It's better to learn from those who actually do, like your parents or your retired elders in a multi-generational household, than it is to learn from one of these parasites."

"I can say with confidence that Zero-Tolerance policies (specifically the ones regarding fighting, which discourage standing up against bullies) are one of the many things responsible for creating a generation of idiots and sociopaths.

I started getting bullied since before I was 8 years old. It only got worse as time passed. Every single day was a struggle not to lash out at the people who physically and verbally abused me. I was pretty big for my age (part of the reason they picked on me), and my parents told me that they would not be mad at me for defending myself against them (though they never actively pushed me to do so), but I knew that I would get suspended or worse if it came to blows. Ultimately, I was more scared of my teachers and principal than I was of my peers. I was unable to stand up for myself as a student, and the principle/teachers did absolutely fuckall. Very often a bully would start hitting me when they knew a teacher or employee of the school would be intentionally not giving any attention to anything in my general direction, not because they were tired or careless, rather they knew that trouble always followed me and they behaved like cowards and became intentionall lazy, unwanting to deal with the bullies that constantly harassed me. The pompous, pretentious, hypocrites would pretend they were being smart by "allowing the problem to resolve itself". When I would bring up my hands to cover my head and face from the attacks the teacher would only then decide to pretend to notice that I lifted my hands, not to strike, but to cover my own body in self defense without any offense in any way, and the teacher would immediately punish me and send me to detention.

How DARE I protect myself from people who had the unspoken ability to be completely invisible to teachers and other figures of authority that could never insult reality by wearing such a title. My parents would contact the school and say "Hey, why are you letting my child be psychologically tortured by his classmates?" and the school would feed them some horse shit like "We're doing everything we can to help him!" Either way, they'd sooner suspend one kid for beating the shit out of someone than suspend half of a class for mistreating that kid. There was nothing being done, nothing could have been done without me being punished, so I just took everything they threw at me, and they never held back." The amount of homework being given every single day, every weekend, every holiday break, was becoming hateful and abhorrent. The amount of books students were required to drag painfully around the school on their young undeveloped backs and shove into undersized and strategically meticulously systematically tiny undersized and inconveniently placed lockers far from each and every single classroom equally, was becoming too much for me. I had straight A's and they all dropped to F's in a very short period.

My parents, brainwashed by psychologists and therapists forced me to take several kinds of "medications" that I "needed" so that I could "do better" and "feel better" played games with my young developing brain's chemisty and my hormones and constantly simulated a physical emotional experience of feelings I can only describe as literally being in hell. The side effects where literally anything you could have imagined. I gained weight from it all, and the stress. I was 150 pounds overweight and malnourished and flushed all my pills one day and promised I would never take another pill from these shitty fake doctors ever again. I spend some time in a mental hospital as they tried to convince me I needed them, but I didn't give in and thank GOD there wasn't much more they could force upon me, so they let me go. I changed my life and lost a ton of weight and now I warn people about school and how fucked up this shitty terrible nightmare we live in a system designed to cultivate unrelenting suffering and psychological slavery. I warn people because I have hope. I want to change this fucked up world one word at a time.

"Public schools are corrupt. I used to live in a state where attendance was mandatory.
Was bullied every single day until I just got sick of it at quit going to school. A couple weeks later I was sitting in a court, fined about 700 dollars, put on probation for an entire year of my life, and forced to go to school. I ended up missing a week to grieve for my grandfather but they decided I took too long and threw me in a juvenile detention center for a whole month. I was finally able to get off probation after forcing myself to go classes and do 48 hours of community service, it was a huge load off my mind. One day at school, one of my "friends" was caught selling weed to other students and had his mom's pills in his locker. You know what he got? 2 days suspension. He had shit grades, but he attended school, and that's all that matters to them."

"The most infuriating part about bullies is the double standard where they never ever seem to get in trouble for their behavior, but anyone who dares stand up to them is slammed down with an iron fist, could it be part of the government agenda? are they doing this on purpose to force people to accept "their place in society" early on?"

Society has also been indoctrinated with the idea that people who dropped out of school or didn't get good grades must be bad people, which makes it even more difficult to get along with people or get a job. As if it wasn't difficult enough?

or alternatively:

What bothers me the most is that they've always believed in me and I've always disappointed them by not showing up in school activities and the such. They really wanted me to be normal.

I wonder what kind of sweet meme you're cooking with my pic.

At least make a concise post and then post a pastebin with all the information or something.
Also, as shit as it is, is pretty ok to keep society on check.

(reply to above)

spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/medical-robots/inside-an-mri-a-nonmetallic-robot-performs-prostate-surgery
gizmodo.com/this-robot-performs-less-intrusive-brain-surgery-throug-1647090531
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot-assisted_surgery
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotic_surgery
robotxworld.com/news/2009/04/17/4139710.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2599715/Would-let-terrifying-snake-robot-slide-THROAT-perform-surgery-inside-body.html

the biggest waste you can make is running around trying to please the monsters that run the system by giving them any form of your effort and taking their quizzes, and looking for their approval. while you could have spent the time looking for food or water, or running away to some better place on earth to make a new life for yourself, they have you sitting in some little school room taking the GED.
>DEATH of your mind

renewamerica .com/columns/zieve/111203
networkworld .com/article/2228920/microsoft-subnet/ridiculous-dhs-list–you-might-be-a-domestic-terrorist-if—.html

forget kids getting expelled for eating poptarts and being accused of "the poptart looking a similar shape as a gun", now kids are getting sued for looking at each other and smiling and getting along.

reason .com/blog/2015/10/02/12-year-old-boy-suspended-for-looking-at
archive .is/LLDQD

A 14-year-old girl was suspended from school for a month and faces possible assault and battery charges for playfully throwing a baby carrot at one of her former teachers.
reason .com/blog/2015/10/25/school-wants-teen-charged-with-assault-f

A fourth-grader from Hillsborough, Florida, was warned not to pass any more love notes to his female classmates—and will be charged with sexual harassment if he persists.
wptv .com/news/state/love-note-lands-fourth-grade-student-in-principals-office
reason .com/blog/2015/11/12/9-year-old-boy-who-passed-love-notes-to#comment

I HAVE A DREAM

A recent study published by Japan’s Cabinet Office examined the country’s more than 18,000 child suicides from 1972–2013 and found that 131 of those suicides occurred on September 1—32 more suicides than the next most-frequent date of death.

Mapping for frequency, the study found distinctly larger numbers of suicides at the end of August and beginning of September, as well as during the middle of April. The former coincides with schools reopening after summer vacation; the latter, as schools reopen after spring break.

The numbers are glaring. Japan’s overall suicide rate is roughly 60 percent higher than the global average, a 2014 World Health Organization report noted. In 2014 alone, 25,000 Japanese people took their own lives—roughly 70 suicides every day.

Last year, suicide was the leading cause of death for Japanese children between the ages of 10 and 19. Among teens and young adults ages 10–24, there are roughly 4,600 suicide deaths in each year, and another 157,000 instances of hospitalization for self-inflicted injuries.

archive.is/pVdXW

>CAN'T WAKE UP

College Student Earns 4.0 GPA, Then Drops Out: "You Are Being Scammed!"

Billy Williams just finished his first college semester and did so with the all-impressive 4.0 GPA. Instead of celebrating his accomplishments with friends and family, he decided to drop out of college entirely.

Billy made a facebook post that is now going viral in which he explains his reasoning for dropping out:

“Now that I’ve finished my first semester I think it’s safe to say… FUCK COLLEGE. Now before all you of you go batshit crazy… I have a few points to make.

1. Yes I have dropped out after finishing my first semester (with a 4.0 GPA). And it’s one of the best choices I’ve ever made. Not because I am averse to learning, but actually the exact opposite.

2. YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED. You may not see it today or tomorrow, but you will see it some day. Heck you may have already seen it if you’ve been through college. You are being put thousands into debt to learn things you will never even use. Wasting 4 years of your life to be stuck at a paycheck that grows slower than the rate of inflation. Paying $200 for a $6 textbook. Being taught by teacher’s who have never done what they’re teaching. Average income has increased 5x over the last 40 years while cost of college has increased 18x. You’re spending thousands of dollars to learn information you won’t ever even use just to get a piece of paper. I once even had an engineer tell me “I learned more in my first 30 days working than in my 5 years of college.” What does that tell you about this system? There are about a million more ways you’re being scammed into this.. just watch the video i’m gonna comment if you want to see more.

3. Colleges are REQUIRING people to spend money taking gen. ed. courses to learn about the quadratic formula (and other shit they will never use) when they could be giving classes on MARRIAGE and HOW TO DO YOUR TAXES.

4. Gosh there are so many more reasons I could add, but just comment if you disagree or have reasons to add. I’d love to add to the discussion. TAG a friend in college, Tag your parents, share this if you agree, disagree. Let’s just talk about it. Heck post a picture of yourself flipping off something you think is unjust in our society.”

Billy is right too that the price of college continues to soar.

In 2015, Harvard’s annual tuition and fees (not including room and board) would cost a person $45,278, which is more than 17 times the 1971-72 cost. If annual increases of tuition had simply tracked the inflation rate since 1971, 2016’s tuition would be just $15,189.

archive.is/ffFq6

go fuck yourself retard. just because you know shit doesn't mean others do.
at least give yourself critique before doing so to others
I don't need your approval scumbag

You're still spamming, and it's something everyone, at lest in this site, experience, so it's something everyone here knows, just with more factual information.
But I do. I generally do pretty good OP's that aren't clusterfucks of information, unlike your posts.
This is why you're a failure, user, not school.

I'm not sorry. not my fault your a whiney cunt that thinks everything that doesn't please them and kiss and worship their own feet as the whole world revolves around them must be spam.

My highly detailed postings are far better than anything you have ever managed to pull out of your own ass. again "what I don't like must be labeled as something bad!"

ah, I see. I know your type… you were a teacher. but I sense that isn't so anymore. do I detect a bit of butthurt at my spreading of the truth? I take great pride in the fact that you believe I'm a failure. to know that someone as shitty as you doesn't like me must mean that I'm doing great. have fun living your shitty miserable life being someone like you. always crawling at the feet of some cunt endlessly seeking their approval. did you get a gold star? not yet? oh so sorry. you haven't earned it yet. you never will.

More like
Tell that to the people that won't bother to read your shit. That's why tl;dr exists.
I never said the information is bad, though, I'm saying that your formatting is way off, just copy paste, uninteresting. There's no heart to it. Not even a care if someone will ever read it. You're just like a bot.
Sort of, I'm a lawyer that teaches laws too. It's not like I disagree with you either, though. In my very first post to you I said you were right, I just said that everyone already knows it, and that your way of spreading information is shit.
Again, you're not a failure because of school, you're a failure because of things like this, because you're lazy to summarize information and to arrange it, most probably,

"HUE HUE! I somehow know what other people think!"

Are you done reading your prescribed shill insult list? did you get an extra dollar for that?

backpedal faster!

"I AM THE AUTHORITY OF WHAT OTHERS KNOW!"

you mean by telling the truth? SHUT IT DOWN

Nah, I did a great job.

most probably, you seek to withhold information from others. perhaps you seek to be our master?

I also know this feel to well. I could talk to girls with ease and they would always say i was so funny. Once i do find out they were hitting on me, i stop talking to them because i fear i may say something that will be autistic. And then they loose interest in me and i hate myself even more

don't worry anons. one day, in heaven. we will be with our true love.

Again, no shit you failed school.
I'm not really criticizing the information. I'm just saying you're a faggot.
Care to point out where did I disagree with any of the information you posted? Consider that I said "Shit that everyone knows". I recognized it as a fact, as I recognize as a fact that you might be retarded.
You know why lawyers exists, user? There are multiple ways to tell the truth, some more effective than others. Your is definitively retarded.
You really didn't.
I don't. I don't want to spam threads with "information" either, though. I could just go and copy paste everything from wikipedia right now, but that's nor an argument or an intelligent way to spread information.
I definitively can be your master.

you can go home now.

and check my triple dubs. you have to be nice now. no more shilling and no more trolling. just be a nice person now.

like this except with everyone, barring neigh total anonymity of me and the receiver. if not for chans i'd hardly speak to anyone ever, save for very direct one word answers or million times scripted questions.

also my beliefs were well founded, because i did often say something autistic and people often did stop talking to me. it's quite maddening to be in a room of several people who pretend not to hear you even though everyone else is silent.

What if I told you "4.0 GPA" and "first semester" mean nothing? Shit, "college" can mean nothing if he just went to a community college doing 12 credits of gender studies for a semester.

Damn that's got to be the most fagothic story I have ever read, please kill yourself, dickhead.

Canadians are Power Rangers?

They said "gamers are dead," not "gaming is dead." They constantly claimed that video games are better than ever now that they had wormed their way into positions of power and killed off all the fun genres, while promoting piece of shit movies to shill their political agendas. The claim was that the old audience, those who actually liked video games, were irrelevant, due to games now being so good that people who don't like video games like them.

So basically like Chris Chan's "Date-Ed?"

fucking (((Einstein)))

I heard them claim both. gaming and gamers. don't fucking lie,

The quote that was suddenly used across all sorts of websites, creating a huge backlash in the already starting gamergate movement, was specifically "Gamers are dead." They could not claim that games were dead because games were their livelihood. Besides, games are practically dead, specifically because these fuckers have been trying so hard to kill them.

That makes 2 of us, user.

and what did the Dean do?
"user, why didn't you have a pencil?!"
"I did, I dropped it."
"Clowning around in the class then."
"No, it was an accident."
"Maybe you wouldn't have made that accident if you'd bothered to bring a pencil."
"But I did!"
"Then why did Ms. Bitchface send you to me?"
"Uh, because she's a bitch?!"
"This sort of behavior will not be tolerated. Forgetting to bring a pencil to art class is lazy but disrespect of teachers is intolerable!"

3*

bjump

buump?

I know this feel

I assume that's the American curriculum? In Europe we have sciences split up into Pyshics, Chemistry and Biology.

canadians and americans are the same shit
most canadians arent california tier cucks

HERE COME THAT KID

bump!!!

do it again