==RAID THREAD==

THIS RAID IS EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
Welcome Anons. Today, we look at e-chat with distaste. In the olden days, e-chat represented a small society that represented a plethora of cultures and shitposters. All was great. We’d tell fags to an hero on the suicide/depression room then we’d go to the sex room and catfish/dox 30 something year olds for lulz. All was fantastic. Until one day, a cunt named Lisa barged in and became a mod. She’s your average SJW piece of shit. People were banned left and right and she didn’t let anyone she deemed “mean” or “toxic” stay. At that moment, I knew it was time to leave. Today, I checked back and things still look similar, but now ‘’’all’’’ mods are pozzed faggots. Pizza chats are gone, any criticism and you’d get banned from the chat room. There’s this faggot, his name is “Knowledge”, who’d ban for the slightest of things. He’s complete and utter faggot who must get a taste of his own medicine. Fuck him. His room is called “#Debate” and that is our primary target. This shit is insufferable. Thus, Anons, I call for a raid. This has been going on for far too long. Here’s what we’re going to do.
1) go to chatroom “#Debate” (or “Gay, Bi, TG Chat” for lulz)
2) Shitpost them to oblivion
3) Get banned
4) Make new account
5) Repeat
6) ??????
7) Profit
YOU MUST HAVE A VPN
They can IP-ban you, so a vpn is a must. Mods can see your info. (((Micheal Zyskowski))) the owner of e-cuck, probably keeps chat-logs. We must fuck e-chat in the asshole. ‘’’GO GO GO GO’’’
e-chat.co
e-chat.co
e-chat.co
e-chat.co
e-chat.co
e-chat.co
e-chat.co
e-chat.co
e-chat.co

Other urls found in this thread:

e-chat.co/room/132721
4chan.org/rules
forebears.co.uk/surnames/saffir
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They also have another global mod who does it for free. his name is sam spade. Sam and Lisa and Knowledge must be doxxed and have their lives ruined. Here's an image of Knowledge

this is what this shithole looks like.

SPAM THIS SHITHOLE NOW ANONS LET'S RIP THEM A NEW ONE!!!!

went there but seems like I was the only one spamming so I left

you should ask 4chan, 8ch/b/ is good for nothing

faggot. wait until some traffic on thread accumulates. fuck 4chan and fuck you.

drinkposting/spamming room. sorry. JOIN NOW AND SPAM HIS ROOM YOU ASSHOLE

In case he hides his room, that fucking kike. here's a link with the room number.
e-chat.co/room/132721
e-chat.co/room/132721

FUCKING BUMP. C'MON YOU FAGGOTS

bumpbumpbump

N Y P A
Y
P
A

no fun allowed :^)

YOU FUCKING NEWFAG CUCK FAGGOT
YOU WILL BURN IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER

Calm down there kiddo

not a newfag i've been here for months! [Spoiler]if browsing /r/4chan counts[/spoiler]

jesus fucking christ. you can't even spoiler your shit.
FOR FUCK'S SAKE

read the goddamn rules

Go fucking burn in a fire you utter pussy. Fuck off back to reddit. No seriously, FUCK OFF.

what if I told you I was only pretending to be retarded?

what's your point?

You're a newfag retard with a bloated ego. Lurk the fuck more. You are killing this board with your newfaggotry. Stop subverting our culture you dumb motherfucker. You use the memes, but you don't understand them, you're only here because "look mom, i'm edgy lol xdxd". Just fuck off or lurk more. Lurk for two years or go back to neogaf or reddit you asshole

also

you are the reason this place went to shit. i wish with all my heart that you and your ilk burn alive.
>>>/v9k/ or >>>/r9k/ just fuck off FUCKING FUCK OFF

there are no rules you retard

He's right tho. No Fun Allowed as official unofficial policy does run people out and scare new users away.

Try lightening up a bit sometime.

umm whats the purpose of all this?

Lulz.

yes there are you newfag piece of shit 4chan.org/rules

ok

can someone dox him?

NYPA

dox who?

This nigger

done with your low-quality bait

what a trainwreck of a thread

eww he looks disgusting

let's see you make a better one

forced meem plz go

Why don't you raid Holla Forums Holla Forums?

You newfags will never understand.

I don't do anything for less than $15 an hour.

a chan is a chan.

Hey guys there are 42 posts already! how's the raid going?

GREAT

post results?

I'm not OP

no you faggot. pic related does it for free.

no one is helping me
HELP ME

ive had about 20 nicks banned nw still same exit node though

we need more anons helping

What are we supposed to do? Spam the chat?

Yes

im on it im on it

which room?
CMON ANONS LET'S FUCK THEIR SHIT UP

this room
e-chat.co/room/132721

attaaack >:

this is lame, I get insta banned every time I try to join.

start with other rooms if #debate isn't for you. fag room or lesbians

assuming you're using vpn change ip user

Knowledge does it for free. fuck him, dox him if you can.

bump

who said i keep quiet? 'we' have plans for later, user. e-chat.co/room/132721 come here and spam, mod isn't blocking for now

kill yourself you utter piece of waste

THE FIRE RISES
LET'S FUCK HIM IN THE ASS

one day, user

fuck off im drunk

I'm Dunk

nice to meet you dunk.

HIS NAME IS BRYAN SAFFIR
FUCKING BRYAN SAFFIR

But he has. With Holla Forums reaching singularity he has no need for human appendages, crippled or otherwise. You could say that he's merged with the blotter.

forebears.co.uk/surnames/saffir

Oy vey!

HIS NAME WAS BRYAN SAFFIR

oy gervalt. now we must dox him.

what did he change it to?

Could this be it?

[email protected]/* */
could be his email

Are the Xs supposed to be placeholders or something?

shit you're right. sorry, again, drunkposting.

GOT THE FAGGOT'S DOX. SEND HIM CHEESE PIZZAS, HE'S VERY HUNGRY

You need to learn how to post while drunk. It's like driving while drunk, with enough practice you can master it.

t. drunk

it's hazy. i don't usually drunkpost. i like to go the ceiling and drink, the view is nice and all. but today i have a mission. i'm

I get the strong feeling you're not doing this cause its funny but cause of some sort of personal vendetta. You just throw out sjw, sjw, sjw and other buzzwords. But where's the proof?

What tears are there to be extracted from spamming this chat into the ground? I get the feeling not much. This
Its clear there's some sort of personal vendetta going on here in my mind. Its just a chat room you loser there are other things to do with your life.

I have a spam bot but this dosen't look funny enough to be worth it. Enjoy your late era fail raid
==KIDDO==.

This thread deserves to fail.

want proof? go post something on #Debate and behold the banhammer. today i called someone "not so smart pal" and i got banned. e-chat was fucking great, but this faggot and his breed fucked e-chat and made it to suit their feefees. we had 3 sluts an hero on skype. we had lolis and a fucking paki from taliban. we had a suicidal faggot with long hair who didn't shower unless he had to. we had a 30 year old virgin grill from london who had no friends for her whole life and had over 500 accounts and she would samefag on a room with over fucking 20 of them. we had an autistic furry who was "self-taught" on physics and quantum physics. we had droves of autistic neets. we had an indian "hobo" (wasn't an actual hobo) who got 3 of his fingers cut by his uncle because their families were having a land inheritance dispute. we had a cheese pizza room going in any time given. we catfished a trap named jessica, we doxed an autistic 35 year old neet cuck (he knew we were catfishing him, but he continued to talk to the catfish lmao), we had some bitch names "hexan" (she used to make gadgets or some shit) who died of lung cancer. so yes it is a personal vendetta. once bryan, lisa lolcow, and sam spade rolled in, i told them what the fuck would happen. i told this place will be normal for any faggot to come in and feel welcomed then i banned my account and left. fuck you and fuck your stupid logic.

I'm in. Give me a min. to set up VPN

WHAT THE FUCK

LITERALLY ALL I TYPED WAD "OOGA BOOGA"
AND GOT BANNED
FUCK THESE COCKSUCKERS

Bryon Leon Saffer
Age 36

- Knowledge supposed name and age

sounds like you may not be from around here, buddy

Where the fuck did the Debate chatroom go? I was having fun…

kike is hiding it, use link
e-chat.co/room/132721
e-chat.co/room/132721

What an antisemite

alright, goin back in

kek

Hi I just joined, is ella for real?

that's me topkek

someone needs to be our screenshot man on the inside. I always get kicked before I can screenshot the lulz

motherfucker is too fast

kek

kek second user got caught too

hue hue that was me

I tried to ask them about "The white boy who harassed those 4 Chicago Urban youths who got wrongfully charged for kidnapping" using the name Shayquandalaqueesha, but that nigger faggot mod banned me before I could send it twice

i'm in. he doesn't know it

saivon is pretty redpilled tbqh and f

I was GUZZLORD, who was the other shitposter here?

what room are you raiding?

British Broadcasting Channelist reporting in.

not really raiding, just shit posting in Debate

yeah im natalie, you're good.

Holy shit they ban fast.

he's got the speed of a nigger and the temper of a kike

Nigger Kikes, Holla Forums warned you about them. What did you expect?

moonman

Holla Forums is always right.

all the faggots left Debate, where are you gentlemen congregating now?

Well that went a bit better, I wonder if mods were away.

they probably moved into a different room, is there a way to search for rooms by active users?

go to gay bi blah blah

where is everyone?

Private chat can be fun.

are we still raiding?

also which one of you is dankmemes?

bump

we are raiding, user. THEY WILL DIE!!

i got banned for pedohunting wtf

obviously the pedo i was talking to was also a mod :/

Fuck you OP your thread is shit
no one is actually doing anything, this isn't fun

newfag.

Shit you're a fucking newfag and retard!

Lurk more you dirty double nigger.

i'd come but this flashing cock is making it impossible to comprehend anything i fucking read.

No on tell this nigger how to fix it. He deserve flashing bbc.

i already did.
also i went to the gay chat with the name MikePence and some fag hit on me.

epic raid gamer

that's some crazy swiss cheese you got there

Bubbling an image. Make it look dirty when it's not.

Before

After…super exotic.

ITT: irrevocable proof that Holla Forums is dead and the lulz are never coming back

fuc you you are wrong.

the seven hours delay between my post and your reply in this page 1 raid thread certainly isn't helping your case.

you're still wrong and you're still a faggot

someone's certainly livin' it up on Friday night. Don't party too hard, fam, and remember to wear a condom!

you don't belong here

word

kek. im tagging in for the aid

u tried

Okay, this is getting serious, you're luring a minor.