Brit/pol/ #1048: GORDON THROWS IN HIS HAT Edition

GORDON CONFIRMED RUNNING FOR UKIP PARTY LEADERSHIP

twitter.com/farshnuke/status/750467770299641861

NIGEL FARAGE HAS RESIGNED AS LEADER OF UKIP
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

COME AND JOIN THE BRIT/POL/ STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige
Brexit has exposed how ignorant the educated and cosmopolitan have become about modern Britain

archive.is/TzOxq
THE BLOOD GOD HUNGERS: Tony Blair: UK should keep Brexit options open

archive.is/Eznjd
Fears new Brussels law that will 'crucify' UK ports may STILL apply post-Brexit

archive.is/Prch8
THEY'RE TURNING ON EACH OTHER: Angela Merkel 'to oust Jean-Claude Juncker' as Europe splits deepen over Brexit response

archive.is/1I0FG
Scotland risks becoming Greece without the sun, says thinktank

archive.is/OLcZt
Article pulled from the Telegraph after pressure from Theresa May's leadership campaign

archive.is/M6Kid
LEADSOM 4 PM: Meet the Conservative Party leader and PM candidate
archive.is/x0oMt
Out of EU by the SPRING: Andrea Leadsom pledges Britain would be on fast-track to Brexit

archive.is/frqj6
LABOUR IN FURTHER CRISIS: Shadow cabinet bid to ease Corbyn out

archive.is/YfSqf
CHILCOT: Tony Blair will NOT face investigation over Iraq war… but British soldiers could

archive.is/W6IZB
'Germany is Britain's ALLY' Germans vow to FIGHT for British access to European market

archive.is/izpmb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
youtube.com/watch?v=5JRvtMQoiCw
soundcloud.com/user-625608547/death-to-traitors-freedom-for-britain
poal.me/6rgqxf
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79890944/britpol-forever-british-edition
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36713031/more-than-40-sex-assaults-reported-at-two-swedish-festivals
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79899411#p79899411
youtu.be/YfwHYSpoIEs?t=56s
vocaroo.com/i/s1tGGPNOPDzw
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36716248
archive.is/44G44
news.sky.com/watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/who-enoch-powell-life-controversial-8947336
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36704783
bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/a0046894-3786-4198-90ff-29760a5bfcb0
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/nigel-farage-greatest-british-politician-since-margaret-thatcher/
conservativewoman.co.uk/andrew-cadman-we-need-a-statue-of-nigel-farage-in-parliament-square/
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36721689
wingsoverscotland.com/the-chilcot-report-in-full/
soundcloud.com/lostlevels-1/inshron
archive.is/ymuJW
archive.is/a6dAq
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675019/I-asked-stop-grabbed-breasts-roughly-SECOND-Swedish-music-festival-sex-victim-reveals-groped-mob-men-police-reveal-FIVE-women-raped.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM.
archive.is/7PpcR
iraqinquiry.org.uk/the-report/
bbc.co.uk/religion
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/chilcot-inquiry-tony-blair-apologises-for-iraq-war-but-says-deaths-were-not-in-vain-a7122961.html
poal.me/ntua6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck right off, vikingfags

1ST FOR BRING BACK GRAMMAR SCHOOLS

Surprised you've never heard of Sharpe lad, its a essential brit/pol/ viewing.

Evening lads. Hope you're all well.

nth for Gordon the subverter

HAAZAARRR

I think you going to this event in London is bad idea mate.

Bit disappointed in myself tbh

Don't be disappointed lad, because you get to experience Sharpe for the first time, something we all want to do again. Give it a watch, you'll enjoy it. first episode starts off abit slow tbh

You too lad

Why's that?

Where about in Scotland lad?

I still can't get over the fact that Nigel has resigned

South Ayrshire, the house is so rural I'm not sure if it's even part of a village

We should all vote for Gordon, tbh.

The stress of running UKIP might accelerate his demise.

Lad he deserves the rest, ukip will be in good hands with Paul Nuttall

Coming to kill you lad, with alcohol poisoning from the amount of pints we'll have tbh

Evening lads,

Just writing a dark, melancholic and slightly menacing SynthWave track.

Not sure what to call though.

Would appreciate some good suggestions for a title.

Something Holla Forums related would be good.

Thanks.

It's the hive of modernity.

I'm being paranoid probably but I just fear for your safety famalam.

It’s ok, lad. we will get to spend several hours a week with him once he starts his radio show tbh.

"Enter the Bullydome"

Thanks fam.

I feel good for him. He can finally relax after twenty years of madness to a degree. I'm sure he'll return at some point, anyways; he won't be forgotten.

Shifty Sneaky Semites in D minor

I vote for this tbh

Best so far.

Kek.

It's in C minor though.

+1

I'll be with my cousin and we won't be staying in London for too long. During the day I'll be with David likely with contacts of his (plenty of whom are nationalists etc.), and in the evening in a pub surrounded by friends and colleagues.

What's the worse that could happen? I get shanked by a Leftist and go down a martyr?

Ah, I was close! I'd need to hear it to name it thoroughly, honestly. But isn't bad.

Lad just go away already.

Fair enough lad.

Just be careful my man.

Radio show?

Yeah I agree, but his shoes are very big to fill.

I see the bullies have arrived.

Of course. I must ask though, lad, why are you so concerned?

OC since TTPW has been being such a fag lately

Any advances on "Enter The Bullydome"?

It doesn't quite fit with the track, so I'm still looking for ideas.

I'm GCHQ concern trolling to put off this nationalist meet up tbh.

Ghost of England's past

"Death to traitors. Freedom for Britain."

That's really good, but the track is to menacing and modern sounding for that.

Fuck yes, love this.

Thanks lad I stole it from Mosley tbh

couldn't embed it youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

GCHQ employees are free to attend the meeting and share a pint tbh.

How about "Zyklon Continuum" or something edgy like that?

Mosley?

Tommy Mair, surely?

I kind of wish the fledgling right would drop some of the sillier Nazi larp to be honest. I understand where they're coming from, I get that they were unfairly maligned and all of it, but there's just too much baggage and it does none of us any favours at all.

I'm not talking about the content of "Nazi" beliefs per se but more the symbols and outward things. We can't let ourselves be constantly haunted by moldy 20th century relics like this, we have to move on.

I like the sci-fi sounding nature of that, but it's not quite right.

I might take you up on the offer if I can get off of work.

tbh

Only kidding lad, I agree

A second bonus coloured pic for you today gents

wow haha I bet you're a fucking cuck ha I bet you've never even given Mein Kampf a chance you fucking faggot we'll just be saving the white race without you

Yes, I agree user.

I look forward to it if so, lad.

He is still at his bf's.

The absolute mad man has left home.

Keep up the good colouring work, lad.

Good work lad

That picture really strikes me because this man just wanted what was best for the country and the 60s hippies just shouted abuse and wished he was dead, while the man was a veteran of war no less and served this country in battle and these hippy cunts threw his hard work away and spat in his face

Fuck I hate boomers

I did you a little intro thing copied of New Retro Wave in case you ever want to put your music on Youtube. Hope it's not too much of an autistic thing to have done

Got confused, ignore this post.

Thanks lads, will try keep it up

There is no moving on if they hold the Nazi card over you, you can never fight this on their ground,

Fuck me, that's brilliant.

Sure, let's make another Brit/pol/ because there are already 3 other existing, two of them havent reached bump limit.

you said you liked lazer grids on skype so I figured why not

Smelly dumb revolutionary scum.

Don't make me Sparta you lad…

Are we friends on Skype already?

Could you send me a message on there.

I really need a visual artist so I can put my stuff on YouTube, and just generally make it look better. I'm no good at that stuff myself.

Bring it on lad.

Is this London? Anyone up for a pint in Bristol or Bath?

Didn't want to post on Skype, wasn't sure if it was a weird thing to do or not kek

Nice try GCHQ.

It's fucking great, don't worry about it lad.

>all this discussion however ironic of a meetup

Oh you, got me again.

I'm the guy with the dying dog, haven't been able to post much because of it.

But seriously, anyone up for a pint? I need one.

You're both dumb!

Sparta was defeated by the Athenians

You repeated 'lad', try something original

Top kek.

In all seriousness, though, I am genuinely speaking at an event in London, and some lads are genuinely coming down to watch and share a pint.

I was referring to their treatment of the deformed to be a dick

Lad…

Lad… Sparta defeated Athens and then got fucked by the Thebians.

I have no clue how this even started, did someone just post an address and then people actually turned up?

What event?

are we?

Link to event please, lad.

What's the title? 'Try and Trigger Me: My Experience as a Crossdressing Traditionalist'?

youtube.com/watch?v=5JRvtMQoiCw

Fucking typical as usual, you come here to shill your "intellectual" shit. nobody cares you freak.

Subbed to you lad. Won't be able to make it, though. Hope you have a good time, lad.

Beware the crippled king.

Thanks lad. I will be recording it.

Top fucking kek. Is that you, Craig?

I miss Russell and his stupidity

And, just to be clear: I haven't posted for two months until today (in this thread and the last). I've also never posted my videos on Holla Forums, until just this second as it was requested.

How can you even tolerate listening to him speak, lad? Doesn't it make you annoyed?

Lad will you please STOP! You never fail to walk in with you a smog of identity and name-faggotry.

I wish you the best of everything in your quasi-intellectual musings and I wish you luck at the event, I really do but you undermine board culture with your behavior and you irk me and many other anons.

Too much booze tbh lads.

Time for sleep.

Are you really a tranny? Why are the namefags always trannies?

It does but the satisfaction when he gets destroyed by Peter makes it worthwhile

Just post without a trip, lad.

Lad you always posting your shite videos on Brit/pol/ and you should have stayed gone, just fucking go anonymous like a normal person because we all hate you.

were always*

Alright lads?

Lad don't pull at my heart strings like that.

Lad it's the first time in months and it's late at night. Come the next thread I will've disappeared again. I have learned my lesson, you know.

Of course not you daft cunt. Read my posts in the last thread where I explain why trannies are evil.

I have never shared my videos on Holla Forums. I swear on God. I am not a fucking newfag; I know better than to anger an imageboard with such nonsense.

I find it amazing that people react so strongly, honestly.

My obsession with TTPW has become debilitating. I usually enjoy crying, it makes me feel better. But this morning I started crying because I was thinking about how I will never be with TTPW, and the tears wouldn't stop flowing. I finally had to get drunk to make it stop. I don't know what I'll do if this becomes a regular occurrence.
Guys, I'm crying right now.
Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with TTPW. I've lost interest in all girls besides her. Girls who are considered "hot" by the general male population don't cut it for me anymore.
TTPW really is all I think about all day, every day.

You apparently haven't mate, you're still posting.

Did he get party vanned?

my trip is #trolled

Good you saved yourself from a purging

he dropped the name at least

iktfb

I'm really horny and desperately need to fuck some /cuteboys/

I'm really lonely*

Genesis 19:24
Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;

I LOVE YOU ADAM
Guess who my little lamb :^)

Kek I forgot how absolutely fucking rustled he used to get

HI BOYS! :^)

I see you

shut up you 22 stone 3inch penis beast

That's not a nice thing to say to such a fine young woman.

Who /CUCKOLD/ here?

You are one of a small handful of people who dislike me for whatever trite reason – something I'm genuinely curious about. It can't just be the namefagging, can it? HelmersBelt, SA, and even that faggot TTPW are still tolerated, and yet the moment I emerge it's as if all hell's broken loose. Explain it.

But why the militancy? I understand the dynamics of anonymity and so forth but brit/pol/ is a rather closed community and I'm known and liked by many lurkers and posters, hence my confusion at the small handful of people who lose their minds when they see me appear.

You better be there on the 26th, lad.

Alberto you are such a faggot.

Nice d/c

People find you pompous and pomposity cultivates a strong reaction. It will no doubt also attract to you “fans” but on you are just going to keep getting a hard time here.

But whilst you are here, please do another hangout with Alberto. You picking books off of your shelf and reading quotes aloud whilst shouted WEW LAD over and over was hilarious.

And tell Millennial Wew’s to stop drinking so much Coca-Cola, it will rot his teeth. He might listen to you because he appears to have a crush on you tbh.

Oh no personally I don't mind namefagging, what I do mind are tranny degenerates seeking attention, the two just seem to go hand in hand. If you aren't a complete degenerate I couldn't care what you put in the name field.

Helmer and SA contribute OC and nobody tolerates TTPW. I and most of Brit/pol/ dislike you because you're a crossdresser who posts about his personal blog and videos that nobody cares about.

Maybe just for that BIG hug you promised me :^)

FANKS BABE U R SO KIND

but here*

Alright lads, here is the track - "Death To Traitors Freedom For Britain".

It's dark melancholic SynthWave. Free download, as always.

Let me know if you like it.

Also, if someone has a better image I can use for the track, or even wanted to knock something fitting together, that'd be great.

The image I'm currently using doesn't look that good. It's too small - should be 1000x1000 pixels but I couldn't find anything that size that works.

Anyway, here's the track.

soundcloud.com/user-625608547/death-to-traitors-freedom-for-britain

Into the trash it goes.

Disgraceful.

:^)

Hey lads.

Why even bother?

I am not a fucking crossdresser – such people, crossdressers, should be treated with exceptional violence and hatred. The fact that you cunts are so fucking stupid as to believe such a daft meme bodes very unwell for you both.

Based XM. Will you still be involved with NPI later this year?

Is Nige coming back lads?

Who /Duncanposter/ here?

Looks like moving in with this autist may have been the been the best decision Gordon has ever made in his entire life.

We are all anons on the inside, names are only field deep

Incoming Muslim?

that ew in the background is just begging to be turned into a wew

ESOTERIC
TRAP
PHILOSOPHER
and
BASED
CIVIC
FRIEND
OF
ISRAEL
ADAM
ROSS
==WALLACE

WALLACE
JUST

Well if you're not a crossdresser, why did you stop posting for 2 months after some lad leaked the photos?

I'm disappointed.

So was mummy when your jaw destroyed her cervix during birth
LOL!

It wasn’t an insult. A lot of autistic people project a pompous semblance. You were perplexed as to why you got a hard time here and I gave you my take as to why it was.

VOTE TO REMAIN ON JUNE 23RD

Article 50 should be invoked on Europe Day tbh.

(Can we stop this D&C please).

Bit late for that Cleggy boy.

this kid is fucking retarded. Not in the "he has a different opinion to me he's stupid" kind of way, but in the way that he can't make logical, rational thought.

He keeps talking about how "regulated capitalism" is great when there's scarcity, but now there's no scarcity (yeah he actually says this) we should revert to some other system in which scarcity occurs.

Firstly, I don't think he understands what scarcity is. He seems to believe it's the same as poverty. Secondly, it seems he can't really imagine a non-capitalist system working in a complex economy, so he's jumping through hoops in his head to try avoid saying it.

I agree.

I am happy for him.

Kind of.

Why is bf404a such a shit poster?

I'd fuck me. I'd so fuck me.
t. Adam Wallace

BULLY FREE ZONE
OUT NOW

HE HAS THE BARBOSA BLESSING

You actually think that's the same person?

Obvious physical differences aside, at the alleged time of those photos I was seventeen years old.

I stopped posting because I got bored of Holla Forums for a while and had other things to attend to. That's still the case most of the time, but I figured it's late at night so I'd post a bit for a change.

Fucking hell lad.

It isn't d&c, just unfinished, misunderstood memeing which has carried on for almost an entire fucking year.

It's Alberto Barbosa.

Hi ttpw ,I want friendship with you

Because he's bf109's cousin and is still salty about Harris

I LOVE YOU ZOOEY YOU ARE PERFECT TO ME
I WOULD KILL FOR HER
PLEASE LOVE ME

Hi pretty girl

THE Alberto Barbosa.
Address your betters correctly or you will get nowhere in the world, little man.
:^)))

Yes it is and the way for this to stop is for you to forever stop tripfagging and, in this thread, either stop posting or just reset your IP.

Ttpw has returned to us?

Is he post op?

SHUT THE FUCK UP LADS

JESUS CHRIST

SO FUCKING ERECT

hello ALI

hope you are well. love you.

do you know Ocean mall in Gizri, in Karachi? do you want to meet there Saturday? pic is me

Tune tbh.

I'm taller than you, lad.

No.

You have your toe dipped into the spectrum bare minimum, lad.

It's ok, most people here do.

what ever happened to Ginnie tbh?

It led to D&C, knobber.

Love it, favourite instrumental yet

#NEVER FORGETTI

Taller but you're still a bottom
LOL!
t. Woes

She still posts, you nonce.

You caused it lad, just stay anonymous forever.

Will you lads just come back to 4chan?

No need to divide discussion.

REEEEEEEEE DISCUSS POLITICS NOW

She got picked up by TRS tbh, lad.

How about you come here? 4chan is shill central and everyone knows it, cant stand it mate the shilling is too much

how do you make your music lad?

I so hope that's true.

Divide between who? 90% of 4cuck posts are shills.

step it up faggot

Nice track tbh

Cheers fam.

poal.me/6rgqxf
Important poll

>you will never hatefuck Adam Wallace with Julius Evola and Enoch Powell as they discuss the finer points of esoteric philosophy

I DON'T FIND THIS STUFF AMUSING ANYMORE

Would dance in a club to this in full Knights-Templar gear.

My favourite band actually is Talking Heads actually.

D'YA WANT TO GO TO THE SEASIDE?

MUMMY DOES

Lovely.

feels shit tbh

BECAUSE GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN

Surprised so many anons think anyone would live with Gordon for 6 years if they had a choice.

It probably won't go away until the daytime when people start posting again, it is the nightshift lad.

All done with Reason 8.

Thanks user.

Noice.

I'm going to fuck you so hard tbh m8.

Sweet, man.

Tune tbh.

One of my Dad's favourites.

Same with Cat Stevens. Shame he's a muslim now tbh.

what the fuck is happening to my brit/pol/

I need a mop

It may be July 5th here, and 6th there, but remember Brit/pol/, July 4th lives on!

THE GREAT BARBOSA SCOURGE IS UPON YE
RAMPANT SHITPOSTING WILL COME UNLESS YOU POST "BASED ALBERTO, BRINGER OF CIVIC NATIONALISM AND GRAPE INTERMARRIAGE" IN THIS THREAD

You're taking up space, you're getting replies and you can solve it so easily as you're the person causing this shit.

He's just a knob that everyone is ignoring.

Source?

name/tripfags such as yourself have ruined a once good thread, yet again.

You haven't been here for years you pathetic nonce.

So you paying less taxes since you left? Oh that's a shame.

8)

It's just shitposting, take off your trip and wait till the morning.

Ginnie's theme tbh

t. Theresa May

WHY IS SUPPORTING OUR INDUSTRY SO ADDICTIVE

Less than you, so yes.

When did you order them, lad? And what brand?

Please don't tell me your at a pub alone posting on Brit/pol/ lad.

Come on, lads.

Come say hello to your brothers.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79890944/britpol-forever-british-edition

fuck I dunno a week or two ago, old speckled hen

na lad ordered online

Good lad.

Lad there is a reason we left 4cuck, I'm not going back there.

What pub is open at 2:30?

NIGHT NIGHT MY LITTLE LAMBIES

No thanks tbh, now fuck off.

fucking communist government regulations tbh

No.

Orion is a pretty good instrumental tbh

Not a massive fan of ale if I'm honest. If I were to drink one I'd drink Bass.

All that's changed is morality posting being replaced by carswell posting.

Other changes were due to the exodus.

Lad its fine if hes drunk at home, we all usually are when posting at this time. You're the sad one for not being pissed tbh. i really should fucking get to bed

>tfw you will never get home with Ginnie after attending a Halloween party where she dressed up as Elvira and you dressed as a Blackshirt.

WHY
EVEN
LIVE

So I just went there, a few posts down is a Swedish flag with this to say

"The pound is becoming like the zimbabwean dolllar, which means it's literally a meme currency. All brits will be 20% poorer because of thise idiots who voted brexit and guess who gets hit the hardest those who are the poorest won't be able to put food on the table and expect a lot more people to use foodbanks predictions are that by 2020 there will be 5 million foodbank users and the british gdp will be lower than spains gdp.

Thanks a lot brexiteers, you all are morons"

Yeeee nah I'm good here mate

can't post there with a VPN

I was talking about you, lad, it's sad posting on brit/pol/ at 2:30 on any occasion, if he was at the pub or not it wouldn't have mattered.

I WILL SEXUALLY CONQUER VIRGINIA HALE AND BRING YOU VIDEO EVIDENCE
I WILL MAKE HER AN OFFER SHE SIMPLY CANNOT REFUSE
I WILL OFFER HER COMPANIONSHIP AND LOVE AND DUCK PAJAMAS
I WILL BE YOUR CIVIC BREEDER
PLEASE RESPOND GINNIE

I know you were lad. send help

Wanna try to be this guys, ?,

We all need help, lad.

Half chan is full of Tories.

I can't bear to read right wing voters praising people like Cameron, May, Johnson etc without going round the bend.

Reminder that Emokiddeh is a Tory rentboy

Post a picture of yourself please Wajahat. here is me

Quite looking forward to tomorrow lads. tbh

wot if my sleep schedule is fecked

Go to sleep now and get up at nine, you'll have plenty of sleep.

Night, lads.

John Barry thread?

nighty night

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36713031/more-than-40-sex-assaults-reported-at-two-swedish-festivals
Swedes every time

Lad…

You clearly only fuck black guys.

John Barry thread.

Notice how they did not report the ethnicity despite the people being arrested being of North African or Middle-Eastern descent and witnesses confirmed this? British Broadcasting Cuckeration.

I know right, at this point I think the Swedish deserve their shit tbqh

Why live?

I-I might lad…

I mean sure, here we are posting at 3am on a Portuguese bookbinders club meet up board but… maybe VR will get REALLY good within our lifetimes?

r-right?

You never know lad.

Stranger things have happened.

The country voted for Brexit.

New thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/79899411#p79899411

Matt Monro thread?

LADS

I never realised it but I think Dame Shirley Bassey is the Queen of British Civic Nationalism

mmmmmm I'd go right back to the day I met my first gf and everything would go perfectly.

No wasted time, just a nice simple life and 3 children.

No times to read the T&C's, just plug me in.

It's fucking disgusting

so

much

shilling

so

much

d/c

I know that feel lad.

If only I had my knowledge now and I could go back.

Sadly it's impossible.

Why would anyone visit 4/pol/?

And so here we are.

At least Brexit happened tbh.

Aye lad.

Morning lads. I've just got back from a long walk I started at about 8 o'clock.

Had a wandering cow follow me down a lane, saw two deer chasing eachother completely out in the open, hares jumping higher than the chest-high wheat in the field, hedgehogs, bats and the most slugs I've ever seen in one place, all within earshot of the M1.

I almost got myself a little iron gate to cannibalise and forge but I left it behind, hoping to come back for it and the gypos beat me to it. I did find a big sheet of aluminium by the roadside though, so that helped make up for losing it.

Hope you lads had a nice day.

Why were you scavenging for metals user?

This became so much more fun after Baranged skipped the ship.

I have a little forge and I occasionally cast things lad

Oh that's pretty badass

How is your business venture going?

That's a long old wander.

How many miles did you cover?

I'm in the process of building myself a proper chimney to stay in keeping with the building, rather than just a gather and twin-wall flue bolted to the inside wall, so the business side on hold for now and I'm just looking for any bits and bobs in the mean time

I didn't keep track, but I might have a go at figuring it out with google maps, later. I'll be sure to plan the route and measure it beforehand the next time.

Fockin Christ listen to the phrasing he uses

youtu.be/YfwHYSpoIEs?t=56s

Why is the thread so dead right now?

The books are supposed to be vastly superior. Apparently an "epic scene of a Roman viaduct being blown up as the cream of the French army crosses it" became "a puff of smoke and some men in hats falling over".

Will she defect to UKIP if denied the throne?

even neets need their sleep

The least they can do is entertain me while I'm on break at work.

Lazy bastards

You're on break at 4:30? Fuck's your job lad?

Is your job being an amerikike?

8:30pm. I'm American, I just like Brit/pol/ because it keeps me caught up on British politics without having to watch your cucked media.

I work from 3pm to 12:30am

I do finishing for trailers.

I don't understand these mysterious British political ways.
Are things looking grim or not.

We are just having bants until King Arthur returns and leads us on a crusade to take over the world.

I though the legend was that king Arthur would return to save britain from it's darkest hour

Cautiously optimistic

Is that not the same thing?

no it's not

Lol fuckin hell we all knew how Nick Griff made a cooking show episode, looks like Mr Slippery followed suit

Fucking hell….is that Chris Chan?

Today's the day

Hell is forever.

menacing and modern, hmmm

how about "urban ultraviolence"

I wish the British would take over the world again. At least things would run on schedule.

still dead.

Wake up NEETs

It's always dead in brit/pol/ between 3am and 9am

Is that baby ok

I could yankpost for a while if you'd like.

Is Gordon a civic man?

It's my belief that history is a wheel. "Inconstancy is my very essence," says the wheel. Rise up on my spokes if you like but don't complain when you're cast back down into the depths. Good time pass away, but then so do the bad. Mutability is our tragedy, but it's also our hope. The worst of time, like the best, are always passing away.

AW is pretty mature for a 19 year old. When I was his age I was a total immature dickhead.

Same.

Me too. Sometimes I become hateful and suspicious of people who are so young but so successful but most people we know throughout history had already accomplished most of their life's work by their mid twenties. It really is a symptom of this shit generation to be so immature so late in life.

American here. What's the most redpilled football team? I'm playing pic related, and it's asking me what my favourite team is, but I don't know shit about sports.

Basically, I wanna know which one has the most violent, thuggish, paki-bastard killing, RWDS hooligans.

I'm told this is where I can find someone named 'Guitarfag'

I'd like more of his videos if that's ok. His one about Owen Jones was excellent.

History is a spiral to me. The vast majority of people follow their betters, even if they believe themselves to be independent. And all people are influenced by epi-genetic factors beyond their control, and cultural outside influences also beyond their control. I wouldn't be so arrogant as to say that we who are antithetical to the prevailing consensus are not possibly subject to these factors also. I think we are fighting the last battle though. We now have the technology to control millions through mass media, and ability to analyse the precise chemical factors which make us think the way we do. If we create a society based on truth, and not self destructive lies, the mistakes of the 21st century can be preserved with modern science for ten thousand years as a lesson to our descendants.

4CHAN IS FOR CUCKS AND RUN BY SJW KIKE MODS

and I'm banned from all boards there

By who?

What's your email?

He just makes songs when he feels like it. Sometimes he's in the mood. Don't think he posted for a while tho. A lot of his songs I think just got ignored.

I saved this one because I liked it. Re-uploaded 4 u

vocaroo.com/i/s1tGGPNOPDzw

I think the Chelsea firm used to be, but football hooliganism isn't much of a thing anymore

His GCHQ handler

Perhaps it's become a diminishing spiral though. Every movement inches us just a bit further toward truth and self-knowledge, which saves use from these epi-genetic factors. It's hard to say though. History seems completely unpredictable in the long term the more you study it.

thanks user.

Ya it could be.

I agree. I would love to be someone with actual optimism for the future who believes that civilization will just continue, but I can't believe that looking at current trends. Another dark age is possible for a variety of reasons.

Okay, that's the one I went with anyway, since I heard that some of their hooligans were associated with C18 back in the day.

What you say about the last battle interests me a lot. Hegel's cross-pollenation of Indo-European and Semitic notions of historicity ends up with him seeing the world and history as a chain of absolute necessity, building towards an endpoint where one can use technological 'edge' of the scientific and what he calls "die Zauberworte", in a form of prophetic divination to dominate the world.

I'm sincerely convinced that the transhumanist singularity is not just a singularity of technological breakthrough, but that final revolution which Huxley talks of, on the part of the masonic technocratic elite. One that will utterly strip us of our humanity, rendering us utterly predictable and golemic. You can already see it in the way people are today.

Reminds me of Teilhard de Chardin's evolutionary spiral based on The Phenomenon of Man slightly.

South Ayrshire lad?
I hope yeno they burn wicker men down there
hello neighbor

That is what I mean general but I'm not sure how de Chardin came to completel centralization as the next step haha

It's been a long time since I read his book, but I think he believes that since matter and organic systems etc. seem to coagulate and cluster together naturally then it is natural that all evolutionary stages necessarily tend towards centralisation. I've got a funny feeling he's probably correct.

Good job!

very nice

BREXIT RAMADAN FARAGE NHS

I imagine they're big Carswell fans.

Holy shit. Well that does it. We're all doomed.

Is that a lad in drag

their world is crashing down around them

Filtered tbh

what's this bloody webm keep getting posted for? who is it? why do i carE?

That title reads like clickbait, wait, no, it is clickbait.

Must be a Daily Mail link.

Brittanya Braun. She's one of the best alt-right YouTubers. There's a hidden message within the Webm.

Is this the new Maisie Williams?

Vox

Uh-oh Brexit rists "beginning to crystallise" according to BBC. Hope you don't end up looking like this guy :^)

No.

She's gross, looks like a monkey and dresses like a fucking toddler.

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits! Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer, you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers. They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.

Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you. That's option one.

Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god? Anyway. That's about it.

Go fuck yourself.

Apparently we have to check our privilege in the UK now, have you checked yours?

Its about 6:30 onwards for the impatient

MUH EN AITCH ESS

Patient lay dead in London A&E for 'hours' before being found
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36716248

CHILCOT SOON

Have you seen the one when she goes off about the Ayyyyys?

LIVE: Farage to speak at European Parliament on Brexit

Starts around 20min mark.

Filtered.

Lad, why are you avatar fagging with this octoroon abomination?

If her eyes got any further apart they'd leave her head.

No I'm not. Eat shit.

I'm not avatarfagging, she's just cute m8.

I forgot 3D women were unwelcome on NEET/pol/. Only traps and little Chinese girl cartoons from now on, promise.

What's your favorite Nige maymay?

Don't just shill your shitty OC be honest

Are you stock photo girl poster? Be honest.

Remember when are Nige got meme'd on hard?

strange how we can go from utter despair to glorious victory in such a short time.

Why do you fail so badly GCHQ?

I hope we get an End of Faragelion 2 video set to his new victorious resignation speech.

No I hated that busted toothed mong. I made some of the OC highlighting her shit teeth.

Why has that Webm triggered you all so much?

ADIOS MI GENERALLLLLLLLL

Calm down lad I'm not telling you to stop, I just want to know why you're doing it.

At first glance I thought that was £47m and couldn't see anything wrong with it.

You the user who posts gay porn and then asks everyone who calls you a weirdo why they're triggered?

£47
archive.is/44G44

Let me guess, it was anti-Pinochet anti-Nazi propaganda?

Same reason people post Ginnie, I guess?

No, I haven't even seen anyone do that. I've seen cuck porn and poo in the loos here and there but no gay porn.

CHILCOT SOON FELLOW STALKER

wew tbh lads

MY ANGUS IS PEPPERED, HOW YOURS?

you are a fag SA, you always post the same shitty pic.

Even someone who is 1/8th black is more white than Ginnie tbh. Does your girl have a name?

Hoping to see Blood God get Tommy Mair'd live on national TV, tbh.

what?

I've thought about this a lot tbh.

If you were in the front row of question time and he was on I reckon you'd have a good chance.

I think even the media would have a hard time spinning that negatively.

Is Blair the greatest globalist pawn that ever lived? Shatters the union, destabilises Britain, floods it with immigrants.

He has armed guards iirc.

You'd have one shot tbh.

Tony Blair once said live on television in Parliament that we 'would pay the blood price' in Iraq.

That has since been very effectively memoryholed.

any streams for this chilcot stuff ?

Thanks.

I second this

news.sky.com/watch-live

Skyke News are covering it live.

only thing I can find is this

Kek. Is Ginnie really mixed? I remember she said something about that on tumblr(or somewhere).

Looks huwhite to me either way.

She's an Irish/Jewish mix. I think the part asian/black rumors are just rumors, but I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

looks like something is starting here soon

HERE IT COMES

CHILCOT LIVE NOW

lowest energy protest I've ever seen. 30 or so 16-20 year olds kind of mumbling along to the indian girl on a podium

Trigged

WATCH LADS

watching sky already lad.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLAIR BTFO

Can't name Iran, goyim might start feeling sympathy.
He killed terrorists, something we seem to have a lot of trouble with.

So what's going to happen to Blair now?

PROBABLY NOW OPEN TO MASSIVE CIVIL LAWSUITS

GET HYPE

So about this Tory Leadership race. Rumours are passing around that May wants to stop Leadsom by having her supporters back Gove so she doesn't make it to the final ballot.

Meanwhile, the Theresa May camp denies doing any of this.

Leadsom still has a lead on Gove.

I just don't know lads.

What do we do if May becomes PM? All in on UKIP?

HANG BLAIR TBH

"PEACEFUL OPTIONS HAD NOT BEEN EXHAUSTED"

Australian here what's happening with Blair?

BLOOD

BLOOOOD

BLOOOOOOOOD

I want UKIP to replace Labour as the opposition party.

Currently being fucked up the ass by a Harry Enfield lookalike.

when i was in australia i got the feeling there's a real cognitive dissonance of 'australia has always been multicultural' and 'white australia isn't coming back, the past was racist and is gone'

always thought it was weird. surely it's one or the other..

Turns out he's been a very naughty boy.

CHAOS

NO NUCLEAR POTENTIAL

It's like Harry Enfield and Ruper Murdoch got into The Fly teleporter at the same time.

It's clear that the Blairite Zionist wing is trying to oust Corbyn, but why is it that Corbynistas think he is a god? How come they are so out of touch with the political landscape. They constantly scream about Corbyn being 'censored' in the media, which is patently false. They constantly drivel on about how he's anti-establishment, when he peddles a banker religion, i.e. Marxism that drives countries into debt slavery.

He was a Fabian plant/useful idiot from the beginning. I speculate that he was put in to help with Labour Remain, and as 'moral' opposition to the Tories, just like Kinnock in the eighties, but now he has served his purpose they want him out.

I thought she was cute, but the moment she opened her mouth I knew she was just going to spout some passive-aggression implying implications question.

kek

Yeah thats what I want. Gives me hope.

Also, why can't they see he is a weak leader when he is abandoning the core voters, believing he can buy them back by giving them cash to make up for ethnic displacement, wage depression and Rapinghams?

Kek, perfect analysis.

Will Blair ever look somewhat Human again?

Tony was really quite the effective Globalist puppet.

Some lefty queer thought this meme was so good he'd stamp it

Just drag him out and hang him you fucks

Corbyn is going to fuck Labours shit up

If either Nuttal or Woolfe take the Leadership UKIP will take the Northern Vote and if the Cuckservatives have May as leader they're take the Southern Conservative vote

Gunna need a NEET to give us a tl;dr.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/who-enoch-powell-life-controversial-8947336

I sure hope so Lad. I'd like to see UKIP begin experimenting and selling itself beyond the EU referendum. I guess the gloves can come off now they don't have to worry about botching the referendum

Also what does the Chilcot report mean for Blairism? Will these milquetoast fucks finally be discredited?

Romanians anxious about future in UK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36704783

do you watch gay anime SA? Your so faggy.

lel just noticed that

Defective lefties copyrighting their shit memes rather than just posting your memes in the hope that other anons save and spread them.

Romanians are the worst kind of scum. They'd get kicked out in a heartbeat if any such situation arose to allow it.

kek the EU will fucking collapse even faster if both leave within the span of 2 days

so h'what?
SA is a gayfag who watches cuckime but calls himself "christian".

Those aren't leave votes lad. However, they're almost as good.

The austrian one is a rerun of their election where the Green leader won by 0.6% most likely owing to bogus postal votes.

While the Hungary one is a vote on whether to accept EU migrant quotas.

The Hungary one is a lose/lose either way because either Hungarians get pissed that they have to pay and give succor to migrants OR the EU has to give Hungary special treatment that the other member states will get annoyed about.

IT was humiliating that the UK reached an agreement with a militia force that had been attacking us

That's a bold assertion lad.

Austria-Hungary return when?

fuck off you queerfag shit, (3) is not an argument for your deviant homosexuality.

Please just fucking stop avatarfagging Christ-Chan.

Fuck Blair but this "muh peaceful options" premise is so faggy. Mud people are not to be negotiated with. Ever.

WE WUZ BRITISH SOLDIERS

Not an overnight thing, that's for sure. The only common heritage they share is in the monarchy, and both got rid of the Habsburgs right quick after the Great War.

KILL YOURSELF YOU GAY FAGGOT

Filtered tbh

#triggered #pozzed

I wonder how many people will pick up on the scale of those implications.

I'll never understand why we didn't bring the Hammer down on the IRA and their supporters?

begorrah.

You've outed yourself now lad, why would you save that to your hard drive?

Because Labour cucks and Americans are faggots

We did. Thatcher implemented a 'shoot to kill' policy that almost stopped them in their tracks.

Once she was gone that got turned around for some reason.

Yanks

The (((international community))) was concerned about our behavior. I don't think there's a single country in the entire world that officially supports the right of the UK to protect Ulster-Scots.

lel i filtered him too

We did tbf, shoot to kill, collusion, outsourcing to the Para's.

It doesn't work in places like NI when it's a 50/50 split community.

Why is Suzanne such a fucking cuck?

Because the Taigs cried louder to the rest of the world and the UN didn't care for us.

The Fuck is this shit

UK June car sales, footfall at shops drop after Brexit

More Brexit pain seen for pound; Bank of England to cut rates

Reuters UK
See realtime coverage

Three UK property funds halt trade in first sign of post-Brexit seize-up

Financial Times
See realtime coverage

MarketsSterling and stocks slide as Brexit nerves bite

Is nigel part of the sheme, was he betting against the UK economy , did he serve the illuminati to retire on a trillion in dividends? something is weird!

Tory cuckery.

I don't care if your triggered

it's in the poz folder, to scare of normies and trigger cucks like you.

EVERYONE'S JIMMY STATUS: MEGA RUSTLED

This.

what the fuck

Lad, you can't just post disgusting homosexual pornography on Holla Forums and then accuse us of being triggered when we start vomiting.

Brexit was at the end of the fucking month

7 questions British Muslims are tired of hearing​
bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/a0046894-3786-4198-90ff-29760a5bfcb0

TV LICENCE HARD AT WORK

Now, what was it she died for again?

SA was a homosexual, I wanted to show him how digusting fags are and I triggered him so much he is fagging out and distracting people here

GOOD MORNING LSADS

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Because she has a vagina. The sooner we get Nuttall in, the better.

Lad, I think you might be the homosexual for saving that image in the first place. SA never posts porn here.

She died for
BREXIT

Blue eyes=white right?

He's mentally ill. Leave it.

Lots of Rare Enochs there tbh lads

He's the Barfposter, it's a given.

I'm not a fag, I found it in a Holla Forums torrent I downloaded.

fuck off m8

u w0t m8?

You civic cucks are getting on my nerves.

Nigger, they will ALWAYS hold "nazi" above your head, thus your cucks will ALWAYS give, and then off to the left you go, forever spiralling left to keep away from the "nazi" right.

No enemies on the right faggots.

Enoch was right again.

not an argument.

Is "no fun allowed" posting a new shill tactic? Just whine like a cunt and hope everyone gets sick of cry babies?

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE WAS A WAR HERO WHO DEFEATED THE NAZIS IN AFRICA

PMQs SCHEDULE LATER

Fucking hell, 4 out of 14 speaking are SNP MPs. Might just watch something else after Corbychev is done with his questions.

Is that a police officer watching them?

HOLYSHIT BLAIR BTFO

you are a faggot cunt SA

You clearly haven't even read my posts, by the way - and yes, if sticking to my principles means "whining" then that's exactly what I'll do. It's funny to hear "shill" coming from someone who spends their day posting an octaroon you cringeworthy cunt.

Did you change proxies lad?

The real enemy were the Communists

Shame tbh. Totally worth it though.

Thought it was India lad?

Lad Enoch wasn't a Jerrycuck either

Things are looking good for Leadsom lads, I think she'll be on the ballot and clinch the nomination due to people disillusioned with Theresa "1984 is my Bible" May.

I knew it was you.

Ya dun Gouf'd, SA. I got the cyberpolice to backtrace it.

All of your posts. Cry more, you miserable fuck.

Nigel Farage: The Greatest British Politician Since Margaret Thatcher
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/nigel-farage-greatest-british-politician-since-margaret-thatcher/

Prefer Black and White tbh lad

The rule of law in Singapore is exceptionally strong; you don't want to fool around with their prosecutors there. I'd think, however, that everyone in jail would be shaking that lad's hand for giving that little snot what was coming to him.

daily reminder Victor Lewis Smith killed Enoch Powell and he has never had to apologize or give compensation

Farage needs a statue in Parliament Square

conservativewoman.co.uk/andrew-cadman-we-need-a-statue-of-nigel-farage-in-parliament-square/

I'm personally ambivalent towards Maggie, but I'd imagine this comparison might make some people unhappy.

MARGARETE THATCHER WAS ONE OF THE WORST PRIME MINISTERS IN BRITISH HISTORY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SA

Is this meant to be ironic?

What pic would you use to base the statue on Lads?

Eid Mubarak everyone

Thinking of converting tbh, my gf is a Bosnian Muslim and she won't let me put a baby in her until I go full jihad

Would it really be so bad?

We don't speak of that around here lad

Reminder that Bishop Paul Butler accused Powell of being a nonce last year around the time when the Migrant Crisis was getting incredible heated.

Slanderers of Enoch should be hanged tbh.

WARNING

IF YOU WANT TO FEEL A RAGE UNPARALLELED WATCH THIS

The only choice.

Second pic was to prevent the 'image has already been posted' thingy

I think Nige is a hundred times better than that crackpot neoliberal who helped throw Enoch out of the Tory party for being too critical of immigration, and who stood aside while jews plundered our industry and shipped jobs overseas.

James is such a cuck. He's shilling for Gove too as I recall.

You seem depressed.

Fuck, Farage resigned? Why? Ok, maybe his life's work is supposedly done but still, he was literally the most interesting politician in the EU. He was what made the whole charade worth watching whatsoever.

My life is fantastic, you on the other hand seemingly have no reason to be here.

Pound hits new low on Brexit nerves
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36721689

He's resigned from leadership, but he hasn't said anything about disappearing from politics altogether. He'll probably be moving into a pundit profession and playing a less prominent role in UKIP, but he's not gone entirely.

Believable.

I love when leftists use this as an argument against Are Nige and fellow Brexiteers.

It's like they willingly ignore manipulation of the monetary system when it suits their own political agenda.

Never been able to watch this. Too painful just the thought of it.

It's probably the one video I can't watch again.

I think everybody needs to see it once though.

anyone wanting to get the full chilcot report can download the whole thing here in a zip file wingsoverscotland.com/the-chilcot-report-in-full/

tiptop WEW

Nice attempt mate, but your pseudo-psychology is as laughable as your choice in slut.

The way the Beeb twists everything is infuriating.
>50% INCREASE! HATE CRIME ON THE RISE! BREXIT BIGOTS!
>POUND IS DEAD! COUNTRY IS DYING! BREXIT BIGOTS!

All you do it bitch but I notice you didn't complain about the gay porn posted. Faggot.

what's wrong with that though? you can be both.

i would tbh

FUCKING SNP CUCKS

REEEEEE

reminder that ttpw unapologetically buys private eye, the magazine victor lewis smith writes for.

reminder that ttpw is paying enoch powell's murderer's wages.

reminder that the reason victor lewis smith is employed by private eye is because they and their readers find his kind of humour funny.

reminder that his kind of humour is murdering enoch powell.

reminder that when asked if he thought his phone call had killed enoch powell, victor lewis smith said "i hope it did."

reminder that ttpw visited enoch powell's grave to lay flowers and take selfies, before going home to lauch at victor lewis smith's latest column.

Once again - read my other posts.
Once again - I'll "bitch" about things which conflict with my principles.

Why would I complain about something that rarely ever happens, and happened long before I entered the thread rather than something which is repeatedly shit-posted throughout the thread?

Hurrr you're a fucking embarrassment mate, fuck off to Reddit or 4cuck. Filtered.

It wasn't posted before you entered the thread. You're a gay man, just accept it. You'll be less angry(probably)

I just came to post that this is a good track, m8.

You should use the Pepe edit of Tommy Mair for the cover image.

Nice.

It's going to need a meme video I think.

Nige is better than Maggie.

He's still a MEP

We're still fucking debating WMD's in Iraq?

When you realise what the manufactured top are generally composed of, it's not really that hard of an accomplishment. Then again, Brit/pol/ is comfy.

Hope you all stocked up on doubloons, sovereigns and britannias

time to buy a house , thanks farrage….

House prices: Bank of England urges prudence, not panic

It's pretty cringeworthy, after all these years.

Not sure why Cameron is taking that burden upon himself.

Moronic tbh

How did it get so bad? How did we go from top 40 being Jethro Tull to some ghetto chimpanzee muttering about drugs n sheiiittt?

Reminder

VLS is a cunt, but that's no reason not to buy the Eye

Tim "Curry Cuck" Farron asked Cameron to apologise for the Iraq war, I'm convinced that very few of our politicians actually understand politics.

I still do not understand how people ever found this man charismatic

I'm too young to remember his rise, but even when you go back and watch old videos of him from that era he still looks creepy as fuck

I can understand fawning over people like Trudeau and Obama because they're pretty handsome, but Blair has always looked fucking weird

Yeah, stupid question in retrospect.

He had popular friends so he was sort of charismatic by proxy in a way

Someone begs to differ

That proves my point further, look at this, what the fuck is this? He looks like a mad vicar

Was everyone brainwashed in the 90s or something

Considering this man was his competition…

pls no bully i was a stupid student

yeah, let's reward him for his good jokes! what's the worst he ever did, kill enoch powell?

fuck off ttpw.

How the hell did he reign for 10 years?

good on you lad, i just play around with "audacity" in my free time but i wish i could make proper dope beats

soundcloud.com/lostlevels-1/inshron

here check out something I made last night

OLDFAGS LEEAVE

Oldfags won brexit

COMRADE CORBYN TIME

Fuck off m8 Communists should be shot dead. After WW2 Patton should have steamrolled and slaughtered every last one of those Jewish bolsheviks

how much do you reckon ginnie gets paid for each breitbart article she does? archive.is/ymuJW

The promise of security against Brit/pol/ perverts.

Requesting a Hastings remembrance thread for #1066 blease

Wew.

Someone suggested we create history parallel threads beginning from 1066, I whilst I think every one would be a bit far fetched I think we could do every major event.

if leadsom wins men will be men again and women will be women again?

Reminder that his twitter was hacked by an Australian shitposter

The Hit Parade was NEVER good.

Do you really think one PM can contend with a generation of media and culture?

hey shit trap, what do you say to ?

user, let me dream.

He came along after a decade and a half of Tory rule (and sleaze) and was decidedly different to previous Labour leaders.

What the fuck is wrong with your eyes?

Go back to '08

you're not a girl though.

Have hope lad, the public opinion is shifting.

Fucking hate this cunt.

This shouldn't be as arousing as it is.

Young Corbyn was a good looking chap

He's obviously not that handsome but back in 08 he looked fresh faced and fairly attractive as politicians go. Charismatic at least. Also that is a bad photo.

I can't believe I'm defending Obama here, but I just mean his persona and appearance definitely had a lot to do with his success in becoming President

I say that every single product has a link to an absolute swine at some point and the occasional purchase of a fortnightly magazine that has a third of a page given to a man copy-and-pasting strange news stories is the least of my worries. The things I've bought over the years have certainly given more money to worse people than that, and so have you.
But you knew that already (or at the very least, ought to be able to comprehend this), and are just trying to further your bizarre grudge.

Mate, he looks greasy as fuck.

W-We can be feminist too right g-guys

Women in general are such a fucking meme tbh

I've always wondered why you come here, particularly with a trip. Is it some kind of self hate thing? Do you really like all the negative attention?

confirmed for unapologetically supporting enoch powell's murder.

fuck you and your "but i've done worse things" bullshit of a justification.

you don't know me.

Honestly I don't see it lads, I'll give you Trudeau for sure but I can't for the life of me understand what you see in President Golliwog. He actually creeps me out tbh

Look, retard, I'm not responsible for the Eye's employees.

STOP THIS FUCKING MEME

CALL THE SPADE A FUCKING SPADE

Media campaigns get to the best of us, I don't know anyone in real life who expresses attraction to Obongo.

Biased broadcasting has a TLDR of the Chilcot report, but are also asking for people to email them about shit they missed, some neets better get on that.
archive.is/a6dAq

Blood god really should have sprung for super size.

are you that girl who posts here?

Fair enough i guess lad.

"who cares if he murderered enoch powell, i'm not responsible for him! sure, i unapologetically pay his wages after knowing what he did to someone i pretend to idolise, but that's fine, because i'm not responsible for him doing it!"

you are moral scum.

Tim Farron has almost as bad a speaking voice as Miliband. I regret not hearing him talk before now.

Wait, how did VLS kill Enoch?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675019/I-asked-stop-grabbed-breasts-roughly-SECOND-Swedish-music-festival-sex-victim-reveals-groped-mob-men-police-reveal-FIVE-women-raped.html

I'm not smoking, I'm whincing

Fucking lol, why is it our responsibility to get them all of this? Why don't they do it themselves and actually attack Islam? Oh wait, because mean white men destroyed the world.

When Enoch became old and senile the little cunt decided to prank call him and mock his condition.

he's a crossdresser who pretends to be trans.

That would be cool tbh

Lads..

youtube.com/watch?v=XEOpV_MZDFM.

listen to

enoch died later that day.

vls said "i hope it did" when asked if he thought the phone call had killed enoch.

Brit/pol/ is an alt-right zone lad, crossdressers are trannies and trannies are women. They are our exemplars of traditional womanhood.

He died the next day. Powell's wife also said that after the call he went into a deep depression and seemed to give up on life.

IT'S ALREADY BEEN POSTED ONE TIME TOO MANY LAD RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

defending enoch powell's murderer and shilling for feminism isn't traditional womanhood.

I believe he died the day after that prank phone call, that final disrespectful rebuke might have finally done him in.

It is very unlikely that he didn't understand what VLS was saying, this was a man who was translating the bible up to his death bed.

You're joking, right, GCHQ?

Literally the next day? Fuck

Wait what the fuck I didn't know that part

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're not one of those nasty 1488ers are you lad?

HOL UP son it was a big misunderstanding

archive.is/7PpcR

The full Chilcot report here for those that want to go through it at some point.
iraqinquiry.org.uk/the-report/

"The will to live" is a definite medical phenomenon, so that phonecall probably did actually end up being the reason he died, if not the direct cause of death.

Just looking at him makes me feel a bit nauseous.

I'd love to slap him silly if I ever see him

calm down user.

every single product has a link to an absolute swine at some point. you're not responsible for the eye's employees.

so it's fine to keep vls in business.
t. ttpw

bbc.co.uk/religion

That says all you need to know.

You're hilariously salty lad.

I'd love to send a weighted punch straight into his sanctimonious lefty jaw, his fragile effeminate frame would shatter.

I'm so glad my license fee goes to creating quality content like this :^)

>Dou you believe the world would be more peaceful without religionIslam?

HELP REQUIRED

Do any of you anons work in I.T.? I need a price for a website and domain name and hosting and its gotta be competitive

Why the fuck do retards never capitalise the letter I?
Do they even know what a scab is?

Even in their tiny niche part of the site, they're still trying to force this maymay.

I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN

NEW THREAD WHEN NEEDED

how would you feel if a politician you thought was great was murdered and some feminist shill started defending his murderer in brit/pol/ while pretending to respect and honour his memory?

Didn't see him defending him tbh just said he's not gonna stop buying a magazine because he writes for it. Tbh i buy it on occasion too.

then you're a cuckservative too. although at least you have the decency not to go to his grave and pretend to mourn him.

I'm really not lad, i read all sorts tbh. Even been known to have a flick through the guardian. You gotta keep your net wide to maintain a good sense of the political stage as a whole.

I also have endless respect for Enoch, reading the eye from time to time doesn't change that lad.

wow if you say so it must be true. a cuckservative would never tell a lie.

online for free, or by paying for the paper to keep shilling against everything you claim to believe in?

right, it doesn't change it. it proves it to be a lie.

If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
-Leviticus 20:13

How can you be a true christian when you are a homosexual SA?

You are a sexual deviant!

My views are fairly well known lad. And yes i actually buy papers. Online is great and all but when it comes to actually wanting to just read a paper or 3 not just get a quick fix of news i like to buy them and sit down and have a read. Just doesn't seem the same without a physical paper.

Feel free to believe what you like about me though m8.

yeah we now all know you white knight for ttpw and pay the wages of enoch's murderer while pretending to respect him.

Calm down lad, you're acting like a SJW with all this emotional shit.

really?

>I enjoy studying their history and their relation to historical events is all
>For instance, did you know the Russian revolution would never have taken place were it not for Jews?
>Yep. No Jews, no communism, no soviet union, no cold war. Isn't that interesting?

Slowly red pilling my GF, lads.
Feels good.

Oh, and I had a dream about meeting Peter Hitchens last night.
That was really weird. He was a nice bloke. We talked a lot about morality and politics.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/chilcot-inquiry-tony-blair-apologises-for-iraq-war-but-says-deaths-were-not-in-vain-a7122961.html

Chilcot inquiry: Tony Blair apologises for Iraq War but says deaths were 'not in vain'

Yeah, he was 'le cool smoking black man' back in '08. Very young and fresh-faced vs an old coot who couldn't raise his elbows higher than 45 degrees and a swivel-eyed hockey mom.

No, but all these implications you're making lad. Only really seen this kind of arguing from SJW types. It's like when they tell you you support the rape of all women because you believe in the presumption of innocence. You know the kind of things i mean. You're doing that shit, do you even realise you're doing it?

At no point have i said i support the killing of Enoch, you've magically extracted that from the fact i like to read a variety of things.

Like i said, i also occasionally buy the Guardian, that doesn't mean i support everything every writer says or does lad.

Just calm your shit.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Jesus…

Even in 2010 you could sense just how awkward and autistic Millibean was by this photo alone.

Huh. That was post #666 in this thread…

It's like he actually wanted the Tories to win…

except you literally do financially support it.

that's like giving a million pounds to labour and saying you don't support the labour party.

No, it's like saying drinking in a Wetherspoon's means you support Brexit.

Except it's not even like that because it's the CEO of Wetherspoons who's a Brexiteer, whereas VLS is one employee.

The Eye is generally left leaning but it's pretty funny so I read it when I can.

Really don't like the Spectator though.
It's seriously subversive. Dons the mask of being a risque right wing publication when really it's a mouth piece of cuckservatives to bitch about the world.

fuck off. if you want in on this conversation, so back to where you left off.

Okay, kid.

fuck off.

Okay, kid.

so true haha

emotion-driven cunt.

Okay, kid.

hypocrite.

people like you are going to give nigel the same fate as enoch.

Okay, kid.

a tripfag who's a shitposter. whatever next.

haven't you got a war hero's grave to shit on or something?

Okay, kid.

poal.me/ntua6o
poal.me/ntua6o
poal.me/ntua6o

What do you lads think of Rod Liddle?

Only being aware of his column in the sunday times and some of his other essays, I thought he was pretty funny, and basically a tonic to metropolitan faggotry.

Having said that, when I looked up interviews of him on youtube, I actually found him to be not so far removed from the leftist faggots. He had a policy of promoting 'diversity' when he was editor of (I think) the Today Programme.

He seems to have become disillusioned with political correctness, but there's an air of affectation about it all: he's still far too quick to deny being a bigot. Also, in the RT interview I saw of him, he somehow espouses the retarded belief that class trumps race (which is utterly absurd).

john chillcot looks like a harry enfield character

scum tbh

You aren't redpilling your girlfriend, you are merely presenting her with alternative information, which she has no capacity to judge as being factual or otherwise.
You're on the scene, so the mouth noises you make will be parroted by her, so long as you make her feel good about herself.
Women lack the depth and the individual agency to discern the truth.
The world to a woman is whatever the establishment, or a lover, or her father tells her it is.

Of course, the former-most of these has done everything possible to remove the latter two from the equation, and to spread its influence into every institution and into every home.

So routinely, women get a childish kick out defying their fathers (if they even know them) and contradicting their partners (just because they can - because their reliance upon men is hidden by the machinery of the state).

Hii Ttpw
How are you? you still not reply me

Hi. Ttpw

I will be there

You can see my photo