I Need Help

I Need Help

I'm in my 30s. Still a virgin. Unsure how to start dating or get a girl to ask me out on a date. I guess I've been trying the "normie" way of dating and that isn't working

Maybe if I ask people (chan people) who are somewhat similar to me maybe that might work. So here goes. I'm asking you guys

How do guys like us find girls to date?

We don't.

I sort of hounded a socially awkward, emotionally damaged geeky girl, and treated her like shit whenever she tried to be normal or fit in. It worked perfectly and I regret everything

jelk a big benis and do 2nd pic

I don't go on dates. fuck women. I've given up on them and now i just wait for them to come to me. cuz they just flick you off for no good reason.

Tell her about memes.

the best memes

there's a girl in this thread, ask her

memes are magical

assuming you mean a prostitute, craigslist is a safe bet

she won't respond to me
girls like that are mean to virgins like me

Become a 3% man.

Would you scratch my balls for me?

What is that?

This may sound stupid, but be yourself. Do shit you like to do. People dont really "date" anymore, so just invite her over and you two can cook dinner together or something. (If you need a recipe on meat sauce, just ask. Mine is to die for.)
The only reason why people date is so you can get to know them. Dating is not much more different than hanging out with a pal.

your only option is to become super rich.
chicks won't mind your lack of experience or awkwardness if you're worth millions.
they will even make the first move.

if you're rich you just need to have a working boner to get laid, thats it.

it does.

step one: Be attractive
Step two: PROFIT

I agree wholeheartedly, you find a girl that you can resonate with, the way you resonate with friends.. then you can always have a great and fun time with her.. The act of courting doesn't have to be romantic and flirting and all that, it just means making her like you as a person and then making her feel special to you,
Also: be attractive and fun to be around and rich

take her to Holla Forums

Drive around. Get some coffee or tea. Fuck in the car. Then you should know her enough to figure out if she would prefer seeing a movie or going for a walk in the park.

Take her to a museum and go to dance. That's waht I did. But that was way after I fucked her.

I play videogames with her and kiss her at the first opportunity I got to turn towward her.

She can go fuck herself.