Does Epyc Wynn is Meme?

Epyc Wynn is meme is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his meme. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his good meme which is spread massively. This time is not about his meme career, but his good meme. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this memester revealed himself as memesexual. Do you still believe or not, this meme is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans.

epyc wynn is not lulzworthy fag

BY THE MIGHT OF KEK ALMIGHTY GET A LOAD OF THIS HERETIC'S BLASPHEMOUS TREASON! THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR THE TREASONOUS BLASPHEMERS OF EPYC WYNN AND HIS GLORIOUS FACE IN THIS LIFETIME OR IN THE NEXT MEME AFTERLIFE. MAY MEME GOD KEK ON HIGH NOT GIVE YOU MERCY BUT INSTEAD BESTOW YOU ALL DUE PUNISHMENT SO YOU MAY LEARN THE ERROR OF THE PITIFUL MEMEING WAYS. PRAISE EPYC WYNN, THE FACE OF TRUE MEMEING.

nigger

the fuck you just say

i said you are nig lol

come on guys i thought this was a board for people of all races

#blackmemesmatter

nigger

plz don't use the n word it's not politically correct and triggers me in seven different memetic languages

shut up damn nigger

THAT IS INAPPROPRIATE 8D

forced meme is forced

There is nothing forced about this meme in the slightest.

you are a sad, strange little man

Cringe worthy ==THRASH==

Why do you attack what you don't understand?

That thrash even broke my redtext.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

WORST MEME

Best meme.

lol no

lel yes

confirmed meme

Let's praise Him with song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Open your bowels for Jesus;
As you study His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."

Seriously kys

Or is it the best meme ever?

gayest meme ever

even shitty sagek is better

Epyc Wynn confirmed the best meme ever.

can confirm is best maymay

best meme i ever saw 20/17

why would you bump this thread

bump

I think we all know the answer is an obvious yes.

actually one of the best memes of our generation 100/10

Epyc Wynn is the World General of Memes confirmed

Epyc Wynn is the One True Meme above all other memes.

"I pray to Epyc Wynn 12 times a day and my memes have never been more powerful." ~quote from a real follower of the one true meme religion Epyc Wynn

guys where are the meme edits?

everyone keep posting as the username Epyc Wynn it is the only way we can succeed at making the new ebyn meme

This thread is incredibly pathetic. You let what little smarts you have go to waste on your shitty (((meme))) that has no repeatability. How can you even call it a meme when you're the only one peddling it? You can't, unless you're delusional.

I know you probably have autism, but you still ought to try more than this if you're gonna be a meme peddler.