FBI just unzipped their fly

Since that bitch Clinton wasn't indicted, the FBI just set the precedent for what it takes to indict by rewriting the law to where "intention" is a determining factor irrespective of negligence. The ramifications of this decision go well beyond Clinton into the future.

The moment the laws were ignored for political purposes to protect the oligarchs, that was the moment this country ceased to be a Republic.

Let us ponder the extent this decision will have on laws. Any law fags here know how to abuse this precedent?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat
archive.is/LjPU0
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/05/rudy_giuliani_hillary_broke_the_law_gross_negligence_equals_extreme_carelessness.html
8ch.net/pol/res/6584919.html#6590942
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea
pbs.org/newshour/spc/multimedia/espionage/
cnsnews.com/blog/margaret-knapp/levin-sect-793-penal-code-what-hillary-clinton-has-worry-about
lawfareblog.com/explainer-espionage-act-and-third-party-leak-prosecutions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

duplicate thread
baleet dis naow

This isn't a duplicate thread, it's about discussing the extent of decision as a precedent on law in the long-term, not Clinton Cankles specific.

I don't think Comey's discretion sets legal precedent. What it does is make the FBI look (even more) politicized and corrupt.

How is discretion to not prosecute a law that was clearly violated even legal itself? I'm not a law fag, but I mean that seems like not prosecuting a blatant violation of the law because of "discretion" is like being an accomplice. Should Comey be brought up on corruption charges for his discretion?

need to steal bernie voters with this

Did he really say that? He should be charged for admitting she's getting special treatment. Jesus fuck.

He can't prosecute shit.
It's for the Justice Department to decide.
The moron just gave Lynch cover or ruined her career. Depends on who is the next president.

Was reading up on why you're right when wikipaedo corrected me.

kek, it literally says that too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat

No, they can choose what to pursue and what to ignore.

This has killed Comey's reputation as incorruptible, whatever that's worth.

Yea but then what are the limits of "discretion"? I mean this shit is ridiculous. "All the evidence proves she violated the law, but we're not going to recommend she be prosecuted".

To be fair, Comey said that she was too stupid to be able to under why it would be a bad idea to put classified information on a non-secure server.

14:12

Just saw this linked on zerohedge

The server was unclassed from the start, this is saying you are at fault when Jamal has Silk Road do drug dead drops at your house and Jamal is just fine.

Which probably has happened actually.

you think this is anything new?

I just saw it. Unfuckingbelievable.

Well I was hoping maybe some pol lawfags would swing on it to discuss the long-term effects, seems to be heading in the other direction though.

You can't blame me though for that, it was my intent.

It also wasn't my intent to typo s/was my/wasn't my

they can weigh the likelihood of conviction as part of their decision. I don't know if something like:

…would be a legit factor in exercising discretion or not?

Imagine a world in which the authorities are required to prosecute every broken law.

They would run out of prison cells the first week.

Here you faggots go. Now you can cherish it forever before the kikes get to it.
archive.is/LjPU0

Basically what is established here is nothing.
This is a reading of existing law and known cases.
Had this gone off when it mattered, when Hillary was State, she would have lost clearance and been sunk.
Instead its waited until the only applicable part is criminal law, which is not met.
It would be no different than somebody making a ruling that you can not use employee benefits while employed, then trying to go after you have quit.

Hillary can only be gotten if she was prosecuted while State, why not consider the important question of why no outrage then?

I have no idea what discretion constitutes anymore. Literally all the evidence shows she's guilty, and he even said if it were anyone else they would be charged. So his refusal to recommend charges or what the fuck ever is with the intent to violate the law.

But again, some law fags need to weigh in on this.

I almost hope to see hillary elected so we can have a righteous purging

These people are more liars/actors then the shit on daytime wimminz teevee

I ain't hatin', it just didn't deserve a new thread. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse" lol ( shit, goyim, I hadn't even noticed that)

That's the whole point of petty laws, so you can punish your enemies, not because of any sort of inherent morality or justice.

Giuliani doesn't agree.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/05/rudy_giuliani_hillary_broke_the_law_gross_negligence_equals_extreme_carelessness.html

The good news is that even though we're living in an African style regime Hillary is an incompetent and terrible candidate. These people are getting old, arrogant, and senile

What the fuck are you on about you nigger?
Did you get your law degree as a prize from a breakfast cereal box?

The apparent intended literal meaning of the quote is that her misconduct would call for a professional reprimand but not criminal charges. However, the way he phrased it really does make it sound like he's dog whistling and/or trolling.

That's a lovely thing, I believe she doesn't.
Our opinions-
Oh wait, I am actually in possession of cyber forensics certs, huh I guess I am more qualified than a Jew York mayor.

UMUC actually.
Better than your NEET bucks based kikepedia and kikepage knowledge.

Whether it is or isn't, we need to talk about this now and rub the noses of the elites into this piss-stained carpet post-fucking-haste. If you don't want to talk about this, fine. Fuck off, we don't need whiny little cunts such as yourself.

I propose mass peaceful protests. Those are still legal, right?

Republic:

if(violation){charge();}

Oligarchy:
if(violation){if(!HillaryClintion){charge();}}

Even the code shows this is utter bullshit.

Thinking about doing a Clinton false-flag campaign ad.

Only got this logo so far.

What do Holla Forums?

Meanwhile TPP is passing and were fucked.

I hope Trump wins such a landslide that no amount of rigging would work.

Make it rise out of the ashes of the WTC

I'm not as optimistic that the majority of the population hasn't gone full retard. I guess we'll know for sure come November. There's no coming back from a population going full retard, country is done.

That's what's scares me.

Though we are riding on Trump to win, we have to think of a plan in case he loses.

How dare you imply that the shill's payer might lose.
Why do you hate employed Americans?

Dunno, sitting around and laughing seems a good plan, maybe building an exosuit with integrated camera drone on my end.

I'm not riding on Trump to win, I'm betting on total collapse. I'm hoping Trump wins, but if he doesn't then it only confirms my plan A.

#wow #whoah guys I totally don't know how those bomb instructions got on my computer. You guys can't prove intention tho so I'm good right?

Make it an arrow that impales the middle class in the face and zoom out to Hillary laughing.

It will mean nothing for us unless someone here is a powerful individual with a lot of money and influence.

Plebs get no special considerations like the patricians. Get that through your head. This has nothing to do with her intent, but the power associated with her.

With TPP, it looks like we'll be heading to an indefinite totalitarian nightmare instead of a collapse.

A contingency plan would be a good idea.

But I still pour my hope to Trump.

My contingency plan is Trump winning. I think your logic is 180 degrees from what it should be if you expect to survive the happening.

Depends if we're talking about riots as a happening scenario.

I'm talking about TPP when we turn into a peasant Slave class as a more likely scenario.

This is why getting people to understand why voting for Trump matters.

As a third worlder myself, I'd like to welcome America into the third world.
That is what you get, politicians whose corruption is a matter of public knowledge, but get away without even a slap on the wrist.

I am a law fag. Let me redpill you: discretion IS the endboss. It's the thing that let's you see firsthand jews stacking the deck.

Example: antidepressants are found to be a giant scam ala oxycontin, more harm than good, horrific consequences, so finally they get a hearing before a congressional committee to formally hear "charges".

The committee is stacked with pharma jews, who hear story after story, study after study, basically get their dick kicked in for days because yeah they are thieving jews and Prozac is cancer.

At then end, instead of saying, OK here is our side, or "on to trial then", the head jew in charge says, and you will hear this again often:

And on and on, it doesn't end, whether it's a senator or a judge, is their discretion…

Typical westerner, assumes that if a form of corruption is available to the ruling class it MUST be available to all. Because they wouldn't just hold double standards for the rich, right??

So are there any limits to discretion?

Why is no one talking about her security clearance needed to be president? If she is able to obtain the clearance needed to be pres, it also means the bureau who clears people is corrupt.

I had to jump through hoops every 4 years to maintain a TS/SCI to stand my watch on a submarine. And I didn't get to know good shit. Just boring submarine shit.

If any service member EVER had this shit happen, they would have their clearance yanked and never be granted again. It's not a court system. It's just a weight of facts. If you constitute a risk to security, you lose it.

How on earth can this A)corrupt or B)moronic bitch ever be trusted with a security clearance again?

If she is able to keep and upgrade her clearance to presidential, it's more proof the system is totally fucked. She simply does not deserve to keep her clearance.

Normies would have already been revoked.

Only for the poor like us.

Well if it helps people to tell the government to FUCK OFF then yes, I would love to see people use it against the system.

You have a problem with that?

What a great post, my enlightened comrade. Let us engage now in Glorious Revolution.

Same as how Cruz gets his despite having dual citizenship with a country other than Israel.
Also she does not represent a threat, since all these investigations do is reinforce it.
THink of the tactics here, constant harrying attacks that bleed you dry over attempts at a silver bullet strategy, or one overarching plan that grinds down the enemy in a constant inexorable form from which there is no escape?

Republicucks are trying for the silver bullet, believing one more push will do it, rather than hitting when she is weak and cornered, like 2013.

I think he has a problem with how you have no way of implementing any of your plans. How are you going to tell the government to fuck off? How are people going to tell them to fuck off? Are they going to put down their slave screens and fastfood long enough to even care? The power is still on and people are entertained. No one is going to do shit so long as they have their distractions, m8.

I'm pretty sure what Comey meant is basically "it would be political suicide, and it's such a fucking mess it could bring down the entirety of America if she is prosecuted, our hands are fucking tied, everything's fucking fucked".
Or at least that's what it sounded like to me.

Actually, what I need is content to put in. I need videos of her saying unflattering things. Things anyone with an IQ over room temperature would be turned off by.

I want this to look like a legit campaign ad, except the *content* of the ad belies that it isn't real. I want the look and feel to look like an emotions-jerker ad.

nice quads

I'll do the only thing I can do, prepare and wait for the government to eventually cross the line. We know they will at some point.

He's still a traitor in my opinion, he put himself above what's best for the country, that's treason. There's an entire circle of hell waiting for him.

I wonder…when President Trump takes office, will he have the FBI file charges then?
As well as much more serious charges due to the Clinton Foundation treason?

Oh I'm not saying he isn't a traitor, but if Hillary goes to jail she brings half the country with her. Only a true strongman could do such a thing and be able to salvage the smoldering ruins of whatever would remain.
I sympathize, but I don't condone Comey's actions of course.

You mean President Trump, right?

Yeah basically whatever another judge, on appeal, would call bullshit, or "clear abuse of discretion".

Two easy answers to this, a) stack Congress because no one can appeal up over them, and b) stack SCOTUS because same reason.

The other practical limit is public. Like if a federal judge were to use discretion to decide that there was "no evidence that the 2nd amendment grants us gun rights", and that "he isn't convinced at all bt contrary arguments", that would normally provoke such outcry that he would risk disbarment, defrocking, public humiliation, etc.

Unless you had somehow so screwed the nation's demographics, fucked it's historical memory, and jewed it's political polarity that such a statement got cheered by a good 30 percent of people, then all bets are off.

My biggest hope is that if Trump wins, he turns the entire massive government intelligence industry against politicians and CEOs to find the corruption. We all know most of them are corrupt as fuck, Trump will have the power to out them.

Discretion means that he is not going to put himself or the rest of the group out on the line for potentially precedent setting laws. If they go after her, what exactly is the extent of this?

Let me back up and play devils advocate here.
She isn't employed, so they can't fire her. If she was in private companies, she would never be hired again. But that isn't the case.

"Although there is evidence of potentialviolations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information,our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

Also means no one is going to bring her forward for it, because doing so and failing would be career suicide for very little profit. There isn't any REASON for them to go after her and there isn't enough surefire criminality even though anyone with half a brain knows that this was a criminal tier act. It just isn't defined as such in the law, or rather, there is a loophole because of how relatively new the technology is.

He went on to talk about intent, but intent doesn't matter in terms of the law, but the law is unclear.

tl;dr shit is fucked

Yeah, no shit I take issue with these. Only a moron would ask this..

No user, I mean the other man who is currently in the process of vanquishing a political army and who has absolutely fucking destroyed anyone who has come in his path on the way to his inevitable victory.
Oh wait yeah I mean Trump

Simple non-issue.

His recommendation is not anything legal at all, therefore no possible precedent can be set.

It was literally the equivalent to an IMO.

On what?
Wuld he be forcing her back into the State Department and having her commit crimes then?
Because he would be going to jail for causing a crime to occur.

As for Clinton Foundation, what Treason?
Are you saying we have enemies? Because we don't, and haven't since 1942.

What about a jury? Can they free someone who's clearly guilty as a fuck you to the judge?

Only if there is no intention for assembly or expression of opinion.
Spontaneous and/or coincidental protests are fine.

Found the shill.
Back to Tel Aviv with you.

The Clinton Foundation is rife with money-laundering, bribery, & selling out American interests for shekels.
Hopefully, Trump will sick the entire DOJ on the thing & uproot all of Washington D.C.

Also if they're in the free speech zones.

Holy fucking shit. We lasted exactly 240 to the day.

Quite good call my dear Hector. Jewdges have frightening power nowadays. It actually goes past
"discretion", they can slap a JNOV on you, judgement notwithstanding the verdict.

This means the judge finds that "no reasonable jury could have found that verdict", so basically it's an override card. It's not used often, but neither is the fema camp protocol. There is a technical counterpart to this, of course, it's called jury nullification.

That's where the jury believes you are guilty as charged of every count of the crime, and yet deserve no punishment for your acts, based on their collective moral reasoning (for the kike fantasy version think Morgan freedog in A Time to Kill). It's a legally binding decision and cannot really be overturned, or can the charge be tried again.

we seen this before. Disintegration of the Roman Republic into the Roman Empire. Comey was Marc Anthony, and Trump will usher in authoritarian govt

Dude, it was 1789 the US started, '76 was the end of the war and the nominal point for the articles of confederation were in 1777.

I don't understand how the legal system has so much fucking grey area. Every law is defined, so it could be converted into logic/code to be evaluated. You could literally have robot judges.

I'm just mentally exhausted at this point, thinking about how fucked our country has become. Thanks for your input/legal knowledge user.

I didn't mean to run over those children in a school zone, my intentions were pure.

Because the law is "interpreted" rather than "concrete"

In some ways, this is a good thing, as it keeps some of the retarded shit that happens in say, Japans legal system from happening. However, we have gone too far the other direction into just madness.

Eternal recurrence isn't actually a physical law of nature

There's actually a lot of work on making robot lawyers now, there's even a sort of judge program for traffic tickets in the UK.

The mistake was getting rid of the inquisitorial system for the modern day idea of it being about the feels and interpretation, note how the US hates inquisitorial systems on the grounds that a court should not be concerned with the facts.

Not that it matters either way here, Hillary committed wrong and was allowed to leave outside the stature of limitations/ability to punish her.

sounds awful

In that case you have gotten to an understanding of the law that even most law student fail to grasp yet: all that matters to the practicing jew is grey. What is black and white is logic, clear and concise, true, fair, and strong, subject to the laws of nature and God.

So the kikes war against it.

The most penetrating insight from the 2nd amendment fight is not the law surrounding the fight, but the fight surrounding the law itself. And here might be the final redpill of all.

There is no real law governing things as such, there are things as such and they compete in terms of 5heir foundational strength; the "law" is the window dressing surrounding them that pops up to help the lesser foundational things make sense of their lives.

Example:

But one last loophole exists…

hey faggot, you already got blown the fuck out in this thread by DOD worker:

8ch.net/pol/res/6584919.html#6590942

enjoy tryin to troll here while I shitpost against you with all the might of Australia and NZ combined, kike male.

I'm still sitting and waiting for him to show his actual guidelines, his precious bits on receipt of classified material by unclassified means.

You know something relevant at hand to him.

But of course, let not fact get in the way of religion, for it breaks that illusion.
You know, like all those FBI indite recommendation dreams.

irrelevant, as hilldawg both SENT and RECEIVED classified material.

BTFO!

If there is an unlying structure to the fabric of reality (a common thread of determining factors, linking then with now) it stands to reason that repetition of general patterns would follow.

*underlying

excuse my drunkpoasting

Seeing the system logically like one huge os, the bulk of the whole "white male" who started the whole America thing represents the user. A user who feels his os taking advantage of him little by little will, at one point, hit reset. He may even feel right to junk the whole computer and start again.

Think of taking our guns as taking off our fingers and hiding the power button. To look at australia, when it comes to their OS, they are cut off at the wrist, drug addled, drunk, dememted, brainwashed. If they even think out loud on facebook about how their new OS is too much for them they are visited by the central nervous system (police/parliament) and "shocked" into obedience.

Now Americans might be called stupid, and over the top, and ignorant of legal proceedings, and it's true, we are. But we, as a whole, ignore the learned opinion in favor of the 9mm truth, that is that you can only go so far in your judicial "discretion" and "pronouncememts" before you run into a yuuuuge problem I like to call the "laber party". We still have huge polulation, we'll armed, surrounding every city, populating every leo and military arm, holding over 80 percent of the land, and probably 80 percent of the guns, and most all share the same religion, language, politics, borders, culture, demographics.

The labers together represent less than 1% of tenured professors, sitting judges, congressmem, media people, and financiers. And yet at the right signal they can and will take the judges who would "discretion" the 2nd amendment into history and cast them out into exile.

The kikes might seem powerful over much, and they are, but they are the the ones on the ledge, believe it or not. I don't see "decisions" and "discretions" so much as "kikes" and "desperate attempts to replicate port arthur". A bad goy like trump threatens to destroy what little they have done overnight.

Take heart, stock up on your guns, and ready to remove non white non americans, the quicker we do that the quicker everything including laws makes sense again.

Molon Labe

YOU CAN'T BE INTENTIONALLY NEGLIGENT

YOU CAN'T BE INTENTIONALLY CARELESS

It's not the same at all. It's Canada. We share a release on clearance with them, the U.K. and AUS. That's why on many secret documents you see REL UK AUS CAN on the bottom.

It's perfectly normal that Cruz would be able to be dual citizen with clearance. Canada is cleared into all sorts of shit as it is.

And yet mysteriously is not prosecuted under her tenure when it occurred.

Not Top Secret though, its right there on the disqualifying section.
Yes intel is shared, no you can not get Top Secret, which is I would expect the Presidential requirement, if you have had it within 10 years.

Well I agree with this interpretation.

Should've flown the flag upside down on the 4th. SOS

And the best part is its going to stay that way thanks to Hoover showing what happens when it isn't.

Really it is, you do not want an active and competent government, particularly a kike one.
You want it fighting itself while keeping the lights on.

Some of the third world is OK. We could really use a Duterte around here for instance.

I personally like the tile mosaics I see all over when traveling.
Looks a lot better than somebody slapping spread on floor paint and chips everywhere.

She obvously meant to deceive the government, the act of putting up a private server is intent.
Deleting emails, thats intent
burning schedules daily, thats intent
not having backup tapes as required thats intent.

The FBI is just protecting hillary, the rot goes all the way to the president.

As as soon as they released Pollard I knew all pretense was gone. All bets are off, its go time lads.

Ignore, filter and report this shill.

Derails the discussion, makes ambiguous points, refuses to back them up, changes goalposts frequently, pretends to have some hidden knowledge that he refuses to share. Mostly likely a goon.

He's ejecting to this thread after spending 30 posts trying to derail the trump tweet thread before getting cleanly BTFO:

And his oh so smug "background" he can't help repeatedly leaning on is a certification from an internet "college":

Careful, he's the kind of petty 'they do it for free" shill who's emotionally invested in using the debate to stroke his ego. He'll spend hours and not capitulate on a single point. Do not engage.

That picture genuinely creeps me out, this is the first time a poopoo Pepe has made me actually feel uneasy

You are a sad butthurt shill who is desperate for vindication and chasing me off.

And yet you still have yet to show why Hillary should be indicted under guidelines.

Meanwhile at least other anons can admit it'd be nice for how things should be.

Its a Trump shill, it thinks its on /n/

You're not from around here, are you?…

Is this an SA damage control raid for shillary or are you just doing this on your own time?

Fucking kill yourself liberal scum. You deserve to be slowly tortured and humiliated to death, you worthless piece of shit. Fuck you, slit your fucking wrists.

If you hold a TS/S/C Security Clearance, dont go about trying to set up your own private email server

The FBI/CI will fuck you up. They may give Hillary a pass because she wields more influence than anyone in the courtroom, but you sure as hell dont.

You'll have your 30 years to life

Yes, from 2014.

No, its a bored user chortling at all these delusioned fools that swore the FBI was with them, that swore Hillary was going to jail.

So, what takes more gamer fuel, spitting that out while typing it, or drinking after the effort?

It's almost like he's being forced to say this. It feels like watching a hostage tape.

Make it pointing down to hell.

Except nobody expected that, newfag. You clearly just came here today, probably for the first time in months.

I'd wager most were surprised Comey went so far as to say, in so many words, 'if it wasn't Hillary, they'd be indicted', because we're all well aware the FBI is sitting on a treasonous bomb that goes far, far beyond Clinton's insecure email protocol. That was a very risky move on his part, far further than I expected him to go.

How misinformed do you have to be to think that anyone here expected him to suggest an indictment? It would unravel the entire fucking government.

Can you out yourself any harder?

You do know the FBI released their report last month right?

And plenty were, I guess its because I have a memory of more than the last press conference.

Yeah right.

Please know that not everyone if not most in the FBI and DoJ agree with this decision. Please try to understand how corrupt the US political system has become but also know that you are the ones who can stop this as well as the whole of the people.

Yes? How does that change anything I said?

Timeline at least and the misinformed part.
I have known from the beginning they would not, under the same line of logic they used.
The only surprise is that she did do 3 classified chains, of which I believe she should be on the hook for, - unless its the CIA dickery.

Didn't read thread but

lol you niggers haven't been a republic since before the federal reserve

This kind of thing is standard in the third world. Considering the demographics that nominated Hillary it's no surprise. The FBI isn't a court so there's no legal precedent set. Just a social precedent that you can be overtly corrupt and not get charged if you have the right political connections.

This is a greenlight to the corrupt that they can sell state secrets and not be charged. The US will become incapable of keeping any state secrets like a third world country. The effects of this will be immense. Hillary Clinton single handedly opened the flood gates to the total destruction of US intelligence.

This is good for us since we need to destroy the system and this is a large part of it.

The word "privilege" is from Latin, meaning "Private Law"
Whereas "white privilege" is a concocted blunt weapon of the left's war on our culture, real privilege does exist, however, it is based on utility and compliance.
Those that comply with the ((((string-pullers))) AND are useful, will find the way smooth, whether they be black, white, muslim or christian.
They are all tools, and if their use to the ((((string-pullers))) is great enough, so many strings will be pulled for them that it would make your head spin, as we are seeing here.

People like us wouldn't be able to. We play by different rules than the protected class.

Nicely said.
(((They))) can twist as much as they want but once they go too far too fast they get an option:
A.) leave the courtroom
B.)Get their tongue cut out and thrown into the back alley.
But this is possible only until the population has enough clippers to overwhelm the court police.

The reason why Hillary got pardoned is that (((they)))'ve got nothing to lose. If it were Bush vs. Hillary some shit would be brought up and the ZOG would win either way.
If they abandon Hillary they lose now and don't even get to chance to rig the votes or use some other tool.

This doesn't matter in the terms of long term precedent or anything. If Trump wins the house gets cleansed. If Hillary wins then courts won't even matter anymore since they will be kangaroo all the way.

More like let us ponder how many more names Trump added to his hit list.

There aren't (((certain))) powerful elements with a stake in Mohammad's continued service to the rotten system. So they can stand him to be thrown to the meatgrinder after his stint.

Every time you may break the law say you had no intent to cause harm or to break the law. Cite this as case precedent.

That's a NYS legal concept. Stop watching Lawn Hoarder.

The president can give themselves clearance via executive order.

Canada has NOFORN too. We don't tell you guys everything.

This doesn't matter, the FBI will still indict negligent people, but only the non-nobility.

OK, user. Find me one fed employee who did something similar and was criminally charged. Not just fired/demoted/transferred, but criminally charged.

Snowden and Manning don't count because they obviously had intent. Find someone as hapless as Hillary.

I ask in all seriousness because if this person exists, he's a good talking point.

First, a decision by a law enforcement agency doesn't set any legal precedent. Only SOME decisions of judges are precedental.

Second, the concept of "mens rea" is already part of our legal tradition. Your defense attorney already knows to use this if it's applicable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

Yes, that's what Comey meant by "adminstrative and security sanctions". The problem is who can impose those sanctions?

Does Hillary currently hold any clearances? If so, they should be revoked.

Honest question: shouldn't every cleared employee who sent classified material to clintonemail.com have their clearance revoked?

Not a lawfag, but as far as I know, binding precedent is set by judicial ruling, not prosecutorial discretion.

Other than political implications for Trump's election, as well as any patriots within the Bureau who are inspired to leak information, this decision does not have any impact on future prosecutions.

Investigated at least, revocation on first offense is a sign that you have fucked everyone around you that badly.

Hillary does have clearance, but it cannot be revoked as she is not with the wronged agency.

Basically, and you'll be seeing me say this alot because I now have Holla Forums stalkers, Hillary is clear because she was not prosecuted during her time in State.
She did do wrong, but by turning this into a political game like wants, all that happens is political points and wangst, far more to Hellary than Jew loving Trump.
Which is really the thing here, since it was known from the start prosecution was impossible, this was a waste of time, money, and definitely a witch hunt.
It also makes any attempts on the Clintones and the death list much harder as now we have another point on the bloody innocent chart.

Here are some for section 793 of the espionage act.

pbs.org/newshour/spc/multimedia/espionage/

The Jew Mark Levin thinks she should be charge under 793(f).

cnsnews.com/blog/margaret-knapp/levin-sect-793-penal-code-what-hillary-clinton-has-worry-about

But it is also used to prosecute leakers:

lawfareblog.com/explainer-espionage-act-and-third-party-leak-prosecutions

Only one of the 11 leakers is nearly as hapless as Hillary: James Hitselberger, who didn't realize the document was classified because he couldn't find his reading glasses. But he did give documents to the Hoover Institution, just didn't realize the classification level. The rest were intentional leakers.

So Hitselberger was charged under 793e in 2012 and is still under house arrest with charges pending.

So arguably Hillary should have got the same treatment. But tons of people (not just here) would say she got off easy if she were confined to one of her mansions.

Charges pending is the thing there.
He does not meet the malice aforethought strictures, so the best they can do is make his life hell and delay the trial.
Like they've been doing in some courts to avoid paying out wrongful damages.

Only applies to civil (sixth amendment).