My country is on fire

My country is on fire
Should I join the looting and riots?

Yes, go steal a tv and stuff.

what country? why are there riots? it'd be pretty gay to join riots if they were started by sjws or minorities.

I'm seriously considering go for a smarthphone
Some are more expensive than a TV and more easy to run with

Against the gov but they're not exactly SJW or lefty cucks.

what country?
Or at least what continent

Mexico

Who cares man, riots are fun

Wait, that shit is still happening? What state? Also, don't be one of those faggots, stay inside.

go for it. get a bunch of phones. one for you, others for emergencies or gifts. nothing big or visible. go solo and masked if possible, carry protection weapon just in case. take pics of profit or you're a faggot. also pls greentext of what is happening in worst korea?

Don't be a nigge-

Carry on then.

Ayyy fellow beaner, try to get weapons and frequent /k/ so we can remove peña and prevent any commies from getting here

The riots is because the president sucked globalist cock and sold off the nations oil and petrol even though in the 30"s the people as a colle tive whole nationalised it going as far as donating wedding rings and properties.

Tldr President sells shit thay didnt belong to him

De cual estado eres negro :^)

You should sit down and post memes between filming the collapse of humanity around you.

Forgot to say that gasoline skyrocketed and the peso is inflating, all fuel to the fire

Damn it I thought you were from Venenezuela. I was going to ask you so we could be partners in riots. I want an smart TV and PC components. And maybe some consoles.

You live up to your trips.

SUP MEXICAN!!…

Get that chicano sht out

Jk ilu bb

Let's praise Him with song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Open your bowels for Jesus
As you study His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."

serves them right for trusting the government

No
If we didn't have a state' monopoly on oil we wouldn't have this situation.

Put on your DOTR outfit and get a few kills and some loot.

Riots are for nigs. Civilized people sign petitions

You know what, I think OP was lying and none of that actually happened.

Can confrm that this user is a genuine kike, and therefore an expert on theft.

That's been your national playbook for generations, you retard.

No, livestream yourself catching a bullet in your teeth while shouting 'Ay caramba!' and dancing to mariachi music. Wear a sombrero so we know it's definitely you in the livestream.

go bust some putos, ese.

It kind of sounds like you're complaining about mexicans in the us without ever having gone to mexico.

kill some commies for us

it's over already

was that supposed to be funny?