FutureFasc #2 Rhyme Scheme

The God of War was the God of Poetry: and explanation of how culture got all niggery

I've been seeing a lot of "why do the kids (or women) love nigger culture so much?". Well, an English Lit professor explains how poetry faded out of style, how it once sounded like Rap music, how JR Tolkien invented an advanced poetic rhyming scheme, the relationship to comedy/farse, and how rap music stole the show.

I'm not a historian of poetry but… Take note, anons. Take the niggerish behaviors, intonations, and wording out of poetry, apply it to #FutureFasc music and you might just take the culture war back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEqVgtLQ7qM
soundcloud.com/jfairwater/nationalist-public-radio-ep-3
pomf.cat/
youtube.com/watch?v=BrrRvHTfwgg
soundcloud.com/12dcode/the-history-of-social-justice
youtube.com/watch?v=E-YoY60BRsc
youtube.com/watch?v=n-UrZIbuyvo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Raven: Read by Christopher Walken…. Food for thought.

Also Hamlet's "to be or not to be" read with a modern voice by Capt. Kirk

Lastly
Johnny Cash with fast speaking (almost rape like) "Ive been everywhere man"

F U T U R E F A S C
𝕒 𝕖 𝕤 𝕥 𝕙 𝕖 𝕥 𝕚 𝕔

is kraftwerk Holla Forums-tier? I've been wondering that for ages

Could someone summarize the idea behind these threads?

Someone has an archive…

It's only a matter of time before white men become the face of rap music. Most don't rap about that thug shit, but many are the feel good Marxist faggots…

Out of the dogma of the representation of god, the Church created its moral, theoretical, and effective practical political power. This mythical based dogma alone determined - until the present day - the types and history of peoples that number in the millions.
Today this dogma is consciously rejected and combated through a faith likewise growing to mythical power, it will be replaced by the belief in one's own soul and race values.
This belief is the idea of honor – Germanic honor - not Christian love, not Freemasonic humanity, not the Roman philosophy. A belief, a Myth, is only real when it had grasped the entire man.
In the best interests of the future, all political, tactical, and propagandist considerations must step back, for it is the Myth which must determine the type of the future man.

Alfred Rosenburg

"Nature smiles at the union of freedom and equality in our utpoias. For freedom and equality are sworn and everlasting enemies, and when one prevails the other dies." - Will and Ariel Durant.

#FutureFasc

Where are the Holla Forums archives?

When they stop respecting slave culture. But that will take a new mythology in poetry.

This site is dead lately

dubs for shill replies

Bump. I always miss these threads and pass by them in the catalog.

seems jewy to me

what's more infectious than jungle rap is that fucking vocal fry girls have these days

youtube.com/watch?v=YEqVgtLQ7qM

bring back proper speech

j=ha no

agreeable, man

the key to writing good rap verses is to have a complex rhyme scheme that can be said quickly and on beat.
write TO the beat, don't write some sappy bullshit then pick a beat.
futurefasc(or as I like to call it, nazipunk music(fuck the dead kennedys)) could easily be integrated with 808 samples and made into something one could rap to.
I would suggest investing in(pilfering) some nice autotuning software and running moonman style SAM recordings through it but instead of semi-incoherent anti-nigger lyrics it would be pro-nationalist pro-white lyrics that normanfags could get into.
mix it up, place verses where the choruses should be so people take the beat in first.

Why? Moonman is awesome but why not move on? We are the fucking counter culture now

Then why do niggers have alll their rhymes preprogrammed in their head when they so called "flowing" or "freestyling". It's all pre-written, no?

Cybernazi has a good explanation
soundcloud.com/jfairwater/nationalist-public-radio-ep-3

Fuck…. I created this over 2 years ago. Now I guess there is the first celeb. Haha. Well, there you go. Here it comes. Now we have someone arrogant enough to take credit for it. And I'm in my mid-30s, and he says it's for a genre for those in their early 20s and it was inspired by Paris attacks.

What a fucking faggot.

Oh well…. Real wizards never get the credit. But as long as it takes off. But stop hiding your voice you lying coward!

I'm going to puke with anger now

I don't really know the history of these threads myself and was just going off of what he said. Can you post the full version of 2nd pic related in ?

No…. I need the archives. I don't have them. I thought Id be shilled to death as usual for even creating the aesthetic. Also, Holla Forums wont let me post what I saved "Filed too big" even when I shrink it to 500K.
I don't know man. You get shit on for coming here and saying something new, then someone takes credit for the one thing that catches on.
White people need honor before they can claim honor, I swear to god. Claiming he created his music based on the Paris attacks. The timeline doesn't even fit. What a little cunt CyberNazi is…. I'd be OK with it, but now he's acting trendy saying it's for people in their 20s. Fucking millennials, man.

If anons want to take credit go ahead, but at least make some non-faggy euro pop music from it. Don't just pose sythnwave and act like a "nazi".

Sorry to hear that man, I guess it's just the nature of IBs. Anyway, you can upload the file to pomf.cat/ or a similar site and post it here.

You don't get credit because you haven't made anything you whiny narcissistic piece of shit. If you want accolades, spread the music you made.

Thanks, user. Just take the esthetics and create a new mythology for our race. That's all one can ask for.

freestyling is usually a mashup of prewritten lines they have in their heads, you brainstorm shit before you do it.
the best way to get "good" at rapping is to put on a metronome and speak to it, it will probably drive you crazy or some shit though.

doesn't really matter, moonman style is fairly easy to do, whereas real rapping takes either talent, practice, or being a deep voiced nigger.
would be surprised to find any of these here, would any of you devote time to learning nigger music? I doubt it.

The thing that gets me is the deep voice that goes up to a high lilt like Ice Cube or Pac or this Irish guy. It sucks being a burger with no funny accent to draw upon

Finally. I've been waiting for another one of these threads.
I starting watching old Shizuka Kudo performances. She's a 80's Japanese Pop Idol.
I share this video because this is the authentic 80's Japanese aesthetic and sound. I love it. They were on the right track then, too.
When was the last time you saw actually interesting set design?

I like Kraftwerk. Their sound was immensely influential.
I love to put on Autobahn every now and again.

Japanese FutureFasc would be great. They have a lot of dystopianism in their anime culture but also positive futurism. If this had a new synth powerful beat with her words, I bet Japanese would run with it and start a trend.

I want to fuck an 80s nihonjin while they sing in incomprehensible engrish.

What the hell are you talking about? It's just them jumping on the thoroughly american 80s new wave aesthetic. And the set design pales in comparison to Grace Jones from the same era.

If you want authentic from that period, look at Jun Togawa, who was engaging with the nature of Japanese idols, contrasting innocent melody with violent lyrics, developing a sort of 'raped maiden' stagedress.

even more interesting is her Guernia project, as well as Haruomi Hosono (of YMO) albums of exotica. these people were actually working on understanding and refining japanese culture as the country grappled with modernity, criticizing the public's tendency for empty imitation of the west in favor of a more historical/traditionally conscious synthesis.

Ryuichi sakamoto, also of YMO, probably exemplifies this the best

FutureFasc

Positive Futurism to combat negative Dystopianism (post modernism).

What, something like this?

Positive Masculinity over the 1990s influx of the NuMale and the BORG-beta uprising

How do I embed this youtube link, like you did?

We shall re-meme the future!!!!!! In the name of KEK!

Future Fasc – the return of White Masculinity – the return of romantic feminine – the return of Positive Futurism – the return of our Birth Right!

Take it - it's yours!

1980s decadent machismo is not positive masculinity. Baby boomers are not an example to anyone. Please kill yourself.

Oh, look a NuMale

one of these days I'll finish your nigger rap desu about uncle addie, the menace from venice sent by heaven to defend us against the jhfdsjhdfjads

soundcloud.com/12dcode/the-history-of-social-justice

An alliance of convenience, the enemy of my enemy means extra energy for/
Keeping one tied up while the other moves recklessly and then expects to see some more/
Lemme break it down man, once upon a time, a bunch of emo teenagers got together/
Pissed off that their parents divorced, but of course, they're all about equal rights and making it better/

So they look overseas… "AGRARIAN REFORM!" … and they all went: "YES, NOW INSTALL IT"/
And next thirty years can be easily summed up with these kids praising Mao and Stalin/
"WE SHOULDN'T INTERVENE! SOVEREIGNTY! IF WE DO ANYTHING, THAT'S HYPOCRICSY"/
And when more millions are killed and then America steps up? "WE DON'T LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY!"/

Man, get some new material… you're/
saying everyone except you is imperial/
A useful idiot, a bourgeoisie trying to be a soldier../

Hold up, hold up, cut the beat, man, cut the beat/
Fuck the beef, nigga, fuck the streets/
700 million killed in 50 years by communism/
And y'all rebels live in luxury?/

Claiming that workers rights are disregarded/
Claiming the revolution is getting started/
But when the commies didn't do it for you/
You ran to blacks… and some blacks became middle class/

And now you're desperate, it looks like a sitcom/
You started as an atheist and now you're in Islam/
And now you want us to care about civilians? You had your chance when/
communism was killing hundreds of millions based on a feeling/

What!? There ain't a genuine bone in your body/
I'm done. We? We're done. This… this is done/

again?

By neither tact nor pomp, sword or cock
and massive rock-bottom buxomly stocks
Such ungelded legions heavenly gilded
have never before been fielded.

Driven on by the thunderous stomps
villainous schemes and the loudest of screams
of the least of all caring, janissary & missionary
in service of Empress Hillaries and the card of all Trumps
So scary it even surprised the weary of wary!

This is simply not true. You are just too blind to hear it.

explain then

Reminds me of the Trailer Park Boy's soundtrack rap song

Dallas snipers #FutureFasc Reminder:

This is how cops use to deal with niggers

TO MEME A NEW SCENE AT CAPTURE THE POSITIVE FUTURE WE LOST (to dytopian critical apocalyptic theory

F U T U R E F A S C

𝕒 𝕖 𝕤 𝕥 𝕙 𝕖 𝕥 𝕚 𝕔

ANY SPEECH FITS THE UPBEAT MUSIC OF 80s FUTURISM

metal and industrial is even more warlike than (c)rap. (c)Rap is only popular because jews own the music industry. you don't need a degree to understand that.

/pol worthy music:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-YoY60BRsc

youtube.com/watch?v=n-UrZIbuyvo

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Luke 19:27 "but bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me"

nice

false
Metal turned to shit in the 2000's and rap is positive while metal is crying nihilism ever since

C'est vraiment de la merde.

ENGLISH, SPIC

He said it is shit

Take your ego out of it nigger, fuck getting credit, who cares what plebes and artists want to believe? The philosophers, hermits, visionaries, sages, they do it for higher purpose than credit, be the overman, create from your primal center, not your grasping ego.

But he doesn't get the genre. He's just some eurofag trying to be edgy. That can ruin shit when no one challenges him on being the source.