The Elephant in the Room

Wouldn't everyone who e-mailed Hillary face charges?

Did the FBI cover up the Clinton Indictment because it would implicate the entire Obama administration?
Wouldn't anyone who sent or received e-mails from her private server face criminal charges or be an accessory at the very least?

How many of those illegal e-mails were sent and received by Obama?

Is the elephant in the room the fact that this scandal probably implicates…
MOST OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60oyTT9Q_X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, that's the point of the FBIs statement. They want to avoid a RICO case. We all know this and have discussed it many times.
The FBI can't start a case against her, tho, that's up to the DoJ.

I have never seen discussion of a RICO case.

Wouldn't that waterfall into places like Goldman Sachs too?

Jesus…. you would take down the entire system.

Some people have mentioned that a case against her would drag even Obama into it so it was unlikely she would have charges brought against her.

Suppose Trump manages to pull through and makes it to the oval office without a civil war, could he actually charge all these fucks and give them real punishment or is this something the POTUS and his office has no real bearing in?

And now you know why (((they))) will do absolutely anything and everything to prevent the investigation from progressing further than "don't worry about her, goyim", beyond the simple-and-true basic explanation of rampant nepotism. If the goyim are allowed to question things and call for the heads of useful puppets, soon they'll notice the puppeteers pulling the strings, and then it's Kristallnacht all over again.

At this point, there's only two options left for how this can go, and that's for either (((our greatest allies))) to magically sweep it under the rug in plain sight and pretend it's nothing while the people glare at them, or people working in the government who want to see it all burn no matter the consequences go through with it and smash it all to pieces.

If it's the former, things could potentially spiral into mass outrage and protests, possibly even civil war if (((they))) bungle the damage control badly enough. If it's the latter, it'll take some seriously-ballsy and ready-to-die motherfuckers to force things through the brick walls built by (((our leadership))) with success, but the results if they pull it off will make everything utterly implode.

I know this has nothing to do with the post, that's why the sage but I highjack an early post to get as many answer as possible, sry OP.

Here and then when I'm on Holla Forums, people post advertises from prostitutes and what they all have in common, is that they write "no blacks". Why can prostitutes among all people understand a simple concept but normal white girls can't. Is not like that they are not vulnerabe to yehudim magic and they are prostitutes, do even the lowest of them have some dignity to be choosy ?

The other interesting side of this I've found digging around today is that every case against the Clintons James Comey is involved in (3 big ones I've found so far not including today's clown show) the Clintons manage to come out unscathed…

Judge Jeanine Pirro reacts to the FBI recommending no charges for Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=60oyTT9Q_X0

webm version

He can have his justice department look into corruption with the Clintons and other politicians in Washington. It wouldn't be too long before the corruption is seen.
I actually think this is going to happen. Trump is an outsider trying to lead a bunch of hostile corrupt politicians. His own party will try to stop him on some of his plans.
The best way to get Washington on his side and to get his plans passed is to expose the corruption. Not only would his enemies be put on trial, but the taboo of saying anything about Israel goes away once everyone knows what they actually do. He's playing the game well right now.

EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY OF A CONSPIRACY!!!

Take your meds, Holla Forums.

lol, filtered

Yes, this is the very definition of a conspiracy. Enjoy your filters, brought to you by Alex Jones.

Yes, nearly. The FBI didnt indict because it means everyone's dirty laundry gets aired. Thats why if Trump loses our recourse is bullets.

stop making fucking webm versions of these kinds of videos, you are HURTING the cause.

More views=more attention=more action

Faggot, webm means it can be easily spread on message boards. Youtube is only one video platform, and a censored one at that.

Ban this retard please.

Hi shill.
How's it feel to be a traitor?

Filtered.

die in an oven

Only those in email chains that contained classified information. I'm still amazed that nobody stopped any of the chains to tell her to get on her work email. Gross misconduct happened between a lot of people, and I'm curious who it was.

That is one of the leading theories. They've been trying to figure out how to maintain the continuity of government, as too many are implicated and guilty of this bullshit stirfry.

Its really funny as well.
I can just imagine Hillary's SIPERNET account is full of "Really nigga, get your unemployed ass over here" spammed 2 thousand times.

And yes OP, this is the reason you can tell the thing was a load of bullshit.
Each one of those people should have gone straight to court and been announced.
Instead, it was all about Hillary, even as it kept coming back, not illegal (like piracy).

Either she becomes President or she'll take the whole damn system with her to her grave.

So probably half of everyone in the house of representatives and particularly the senate, not to mention Obama's cabinet?

TERMINATE COMMON CORE

President can just pardon anyone he wants.
What would stop him from doing so? The FBI already let a presidential nominee get away with a massive scandal because they were unwilling to do their job. No one is rising up. People just yell on twitter and facebook. Nothing will make people do a damned thing.

The government will never hold itself accountable. Stop dreaming.

I like your enthusiasm, but this isn't the place.

This would actually create a huge scandal and would piss off law enforcement enough to look at Obama under a microscope.

That's easy, you toss out immunities like hotcakes, take down a few big fish and a handful of middlemen. Call it a day and pretend the government is now squeaky clean after getting rid of 'a few bad apples'.

H… help.

Yes. Literally exactly like FBIchan said it would.

No he's right. The reason jewgle gets away with policies like that is because the average user wants a policy like that.

STOP TAKING THE SHILL BAIT

THE SCANDAL IS NOT IN THE EMAILS, IT'S IN WHAT THEY POINT TO. WHEN RUMORS SUGGEST THE ENTIRE SYSTEM BEING IMPLICATED, THEY MEAN THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT "INTENTIONS" OR "GUIDELINES". THAT'S THE EXCUSE FOR THE FBI TO SAVE THEIR OWN ASS AND THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT'S ASS FROM WHAT WOULD BE REVEALED IN THE TRIAL

Isn't pretty much all interdepartmental communication regarding foreign diplomacy confidential?

I am pretty sure this implicated Obama himself.
I bet the entire administration was sending her emails on her private server.

I have worked for fortune 500 companies.
Anyone who has worked in a professional environment knows you do not take information from the company and put it on your personal machine.

This is the god damned state department

8/10 granny would bang