Orcs vs Feminism

Because a random user asked and the guy who said he would didn't. Have fun.

So it's pretty much a bunch of disgusting creatures vs. a bunch of disgusting creatures.

Before we do this shit…

It's bashing Feminism right? Just being sure on this.

(checked)
Please do not compare the handsome greenskins to feminists.

This is OP.

So he becomes a feminist in order to get laid is what I'm getting so far.

Oh god I remember this travesty…

I'm reading along
And it don't look good

Oops left the spoiler on. Also that facial hair.

To be honest, though, if his dad can't take details like that or thought it was weird, his orc books must have been shit.

He became a feminist to get pussy but in return became a pussy.

True, orcs are the niggers of fantasy, but at least they aren't wastes of air like feminists.

Apparently there is no page 37 or 38.

Am I really meant to believe that this dude is trying to give some sort of 'women are so oppressed in media and role models are so hard to find' when he's a closeted nerd? He's played no video games or read books or saw a movie or played a DnD game where women weren't fucked to death by an orc?

Also, like the spineless doormat that he is, he is outcasted and bullied at a feminist conference for simply being male and of course depicts that as him crybabying. Because being upset that you were shunned and chastised because of your gender is just boo hoo privileged male tears lol.

Notice how when he was bullied and shunned when he was a child he legitimately felt bad about it, but feminism teaches young bullied men like this dude to accept and outright encourage a boot on your neck if it's filled with a woman's foot. Because you deserve it (the silver spoon in the baby's hand).

I looked up the book out of curiosity.
Here's some reviews for it:

Really, I'm not surprised.
Apparently the writing is also really shitty and the characters are really boring.

He strikes me as an actual autistic man. It doesn't help that his father is a pussy too.

He miss numbered the pages again.

Never a good thing to mix every X is bad with bland characters.

I'm guessing the creator has some form of tri/polysomy, correct?

My favorite thing about this is fact we get to see him physically turn into your common nu-male.

Though I gotta say, I never thought about how interesting orcs are. I'm kinda a fag in this sense but I liked the idea of the culture he made up. A matriarchal orc society governed by council sounds interesting, if it weren't for casting off men so much.
I'd like to see orcs presented like the Dothraki in GoT. That'd be interesting.

Why does he consistently draw everyone with niggernose?

Alright, the dude's autistic. No one's who is not autistic does shit like this.

This poor autistic man has been guilt-whipped into submission.

He is subconsciously injecting his love for big black cock into the story.

Also, Queen of the Orcs is shit.

This guy can be the next chris-chan

Gee who woulda thunk

He and his dad both sound like massive cucks.

Holy fucking shit please tell me this is fake.

Okay, OP.

You got me, I'm here till the end.

Spoilered for non detailed nips.

Wasn't that a jumpscare fest of a shitty horror movie about a bunch of catty bitches who die to weak ass monsters because they spent the whole film hating each other for banal shit?

Because it's sexist for women to feel slightly uncomfortable because of their own paranoia?

I think I know why bullying and mugging exists. For some reason, I just have this primal urge to take this man's wallet.

This guy jumps right from one end of the spectrum straight down to the other.

It's because you know he won't do anything to stop it. You could walk right up to him, reach into his pockets and grab his shit, then tell him to stop stalking you. He would have no other choice but to cross the street.

Warning bullshit on a different level ensues. It doesn't work like that you little shit

Okay, I think I kinda level this guy's autism to go through all of these "facts"
How much of that comes from non-first world countries? How do we know 99% isn't coming from the middle east or this shit?
What about men?
How does this support feminism?
Compared to WHAT? What about women-on-women violence? What about men? That's only 2 million women a year, less than ONE PERCENT of the entire us population?
Again, how does this support feminism?
Also, if you took a demographic of the races of the culprits and a minority was disproportionately represented (which I can say will DEFINITELY HAPPEN) would these facts be called "racist" and then be discarded?
Why is this relevant? Compared to what? What about men? How is this related to women's civil liberties and the advancement of equality? Yada yada yada.
So, justin, are you going to go to africa or the middle east to fight against armed extremists for women's rights now?
Also what if there are more girls than boys in the world? There's too many variables for you to say this is a supporting fact.
How many of these are verified? How does this compare to men?
Why is this relevant to feminism, again?
Compared to what? What about men? I'm afraid to walk alone at night.
This could actually be a anti-feminism fact because it could show how men are being made out to be serial rapists, to the point where every women is scared shitless even though they aren't even in any real danger.
How does this even prove inequality? It could just mean women go into equally or more "venerable" fields for less money.
How does this show inequality? Maybe it just shows that women are more naturally self-critical?

So do women.
These are exactly the kind that girls prey upon for their money and nothing more, because unlike creepy but rich old men, you can tell them they're being sexist every time they try to touch you or get you to do something.

He's letting his girlfriend turn him into an even bigger pussy. This comic is painful to read because you can see him questioning everything wrong with feminism. I can just see him talking to his girlfriend about a logical hole in feminism, she makes up some bullshit, and then he forcibly convinces himself to believe it's true.

This guy is really going off the deep end.

That's probably why she will eventually leave him.
Women try to do this to test a man's will. Gets them all whett when a man stands up for his preferably unpopular (I.E. right-wing) views.

I don't know why I'm so mad, but I am.

This guy has never seen a romance novel. Not to mention the legions of gay fapfiction teen girls write for themselves.

About to drop the bomb.

Looking up how he looks gave me pretty much what i expected.

Oh fuck I'm glad you brought this up. I was taking a communications class, and this girl started talking about how she was afraid of being by herself at night. She framed in way that only women were in danger at night and perfectly safe. I shot right back how I'm scared too. Fuck, I don't know if I'm going to end up mugged, shot, stabbed, or beaten. I begin to wonder how many view have this distorted view of men all the while they complain about how easy it is to be a man and hard to be a women.

Oh, silly me, I forgot that no one responds to logic anymore after all outlets of human institution were flooded with mountains of liquid, fetid shit.

He's gonna be a girl soon, right?

He look like that guy from Mythbusters

You have a point. Most women will usually begin to share the same views as their partner, but it's up to the man to have enough of a spine to stand up and defend his views. Once you start apologizing for having different views she doesn't like, it'll be the beginning of her controlling more and more aspects of your life until you are officially CUCKED.

this guy is dense

There's something about his art that pisses me off, and it's not just how bad it is.

the only thing getting busted here is his balls

Can somebody tell me what the shit I am looking at? Is this pro-feminism or anti-feminism?

For me, it's the fact he's supposedly been drawing for years and years and his art has been stuck at the middle school level for all that time. His paneling is awful to read too. My eyes dart all over the pages and it's a headache to figure out where to go to.

I think that's it.

Brace for impact.

It's about a guy with aspergers who's obsessed with orcs. Once he realizes he wants a girlfriend, he becomes a feminist and then bullshits himself into believing everything about it.

These dumbasses think that it's what a woman wants. You know, how women say they want a sensitive guy? This isn't what they mean.
I don't want to turn this thread into a shitfest or anything, but for example, I dated a guy for a week in my first year of high school. Mostly out of pity. A couple days in and he fucking sent me texts telling me 'I'm such a pussy!!' and insulting himself because he wanted to kiss me but didn't.
He was clingy like you expect a woman to be, and I dropped him immediately, over text, literally telling him 'it's not you, it's me.'

Years later and I still have to deal with his dumb ass hanging out at my work (I'm a cashier). His 'job' is making crappy origami and selling it to people for quarters. He gave me an origami flower one of the last times I saw him, and I immediately tossed it in the trash.

Bottom line, no girl wants a faggot.

Dude looks like he's 3/4th's done with the transition. There's gotta be some scientific reason why it's always this type of guy–the white, bearded, glasses wearing, puppy dog eyed feminine-looking guy. Is it just that men with low-self esteem are predisposed to have these traits and by then predisposed to have these guilt-ridden mentalities?

This is true–not to sound presumptuous, but people don't generally have respect for people they can boss around so easily. And women like a guy that they can respect, men don't really need to respect the girl in order to put their peenees in them. And once a girl loses respect for you she'll either end the relationship or find someway to maintain it since she's afraid of hurting the man's already dismal self-esteem while having sex with other men.

This is why 'cuck' isn't just some trendy new word people came up–it's been around for a while, but in a surge now because all these weak-willed spineless dudes like this one all tend to have some sort of open relationship. It's not a stereotype, I met a few of them–it's just something that guilty men with low-esteem generally just fall into.

Ok, he's really retarded.

The oppai hoodie will always be better.

Actually, I think his art isn't bad. You can see his anatomy is decent and everything.
His issue is the composition, coloring, and bold and ugly lines that make it LOOK like a middle schooler made it.
It feels like a decent artist was forced to draw only with a mouse, in MSPaint or something.

I am reading this shit I can't decide whether he is brainwashed, he is faking being a feminist or resents them that he is really close of being MGTOW. Either way its depressing.
If I meet this guy in real life, I will cuck him

I'd think twice about that. People usually draw their cartoon counterparts more attractive than they are in real life. Looking at his girlfriend here, I can only imagine how fat and dykey she is in real life.

I don't know what's funnier, the fact he thinks that he needs feminism to save himself from his autism, or the fact that the shit feminists bitch about only happen if the guy's a literal autist like this.

Does this dude really think physical and mental differences between men and women are just made up and made null with a gender assignment surgery?

Most of the time when women say they want a sensitive guy, they mean a guy who can protect them, but has a Lifetime-brand ability to listen with some emotional depth, they don't want a…a-a weenie! Men have a weenie-side deep down, but you gotta be very selective with who you share that with. Too many guys think that girls end up being their personal therapist or motivational pick-me-up and people get tired of that shit real quick.

Same here, but i have a feeling it is because it is similar to Shmorkys "art", and i already hate Shmorky.

It is basically the story of a "Born-Again" "MRA" Feminist.

And it is supposed to be pro, but you know, SJWs don't have insight on how bad they themselves act.

Well, i think his facebook "fangroup" has his avatar as a girl, i didn't really confirm if it was supposed to be him or another character though, but don't you think he would shave the beard, oh wait, low effort "trans".

Im not sure myself, because it can be suprisingly easy for men to get too much estrogen if the aren't watching their diet.

That said, even at best his body is definitly fucking wrecked by hormones.

Even the woman is cohabiting with think think he is worthless shit. It won't be too long before she gets herself some other guy.

Preferably with a pair of balls.
and a working cock

Wow who saw this coming

Let's put that checklist through a translator:

☑Brainwash yourself
☑Attention whore your status as a feminist
☑Try to brainwash other people
☐Give your money to pay for the luxuries of scam artists
☐Attend events to make sure your brainwashing is up to date with the latest version
☐Change laws to tip the scale of power even more
☐I didn't know what else to write so I just added this part at the end of the list

Someone pick up the phone, because that nigga fucking called it.
Do we have any recent photos to see how terrible he looks now?

Guys, I believe we're on a trip.

He degenerated so much as a man he has effectively transitioned into a false woman.

And I'm done.

Then why doesn't every pregnancy test give one same result? Why doesn't it say positive, when me, a man, pees on it?
How does blood type exist if we all have the same blood?
Why does men and women's saliva have a hormonal difference?
But physicality effects psyche. Think of women getting PMS, it HAS to affect them psychologically. Therefore women are different than men and men are different than women.
But you can't change DNA, at least not yet. So, the difference still exists.
There is a undismissible difference between a 202nd decade transgender woman and a real woman.
But you just said that the real difference is physical!
More like "The only real differences are the ones imposed on us by our genetics"

Also if your orcs are going to be exactly the same, no matter the gender, why make them have different genders? Would there even be a biological purpose?

Pic related. Posted to his tumblr 5 days ago. Won't even shave, so it's obvious he doesn't really feel like a woman.

It's actually pretty shitty of SJWs to constantly do shit like this. Actually transgender people are known for wanting to mutilate their genitals as children because they know from the start that they're unwell. This autist has been obsessed with all things masculine since he apparently came out the womb.

Jesus Christ, what a faggot. I am sure you wised up but remember to never hang out with people "out of pity", most of the times they shit on themselves just to get pity parties from other people.

Since you shared, I might as well share my experience where a girl tried to turn me into her personal doormat. Since it's election season, a lot of people who could give less of a shit pretend to give a shit about politics all of a sudden. So of course, I dated a girl who suddenly became a know-it-all when it came the current election year, and despite saying she "knew all the facts", she was supporting Hillary.

So, I told her I was supporting Trump and she immediately preached and went on and on about me. It was days of her going on and on about "b-but he wants to deport all the Mexicans!" and "muh Muslims!". After about a week, she gave me an ultimatum that I had to throw away my Make America Great Again hat and that I would promise her I would not vote for Trump, so I just texted her a pic related and broke up with her.

tl;dr You're on the Trump train or you're out.

Cuck has become more of an umbrella term to describe a typical weak willed faggot who would let people step on them (basically your average numale).

>Ends up becoming trans and the whipping boy girl of his her 'partner'

We have personally seen the bad ending to a video game before it actually happened. Never forget what this man used to be.

Jesus Christ.

I am take that back. I don't think I could possibly humiliate him harder than this

That's true, but it's still based on cuckholdry and the stereotype of men who would partake in that sort of thing. The term for weak willed men used to be faggot, and to a point it's still around, but now that homosexuality is generally accepted, cuck's a great word for it.
It basically means that you're such a weenie, a spineless weenie that you'd get off on having your girlfriend fuck other dudes. Based off the fact that so many of weenie dudes are in fact open relationship cuckholds. And there's no way that'll become socially acceptable anytime soon.

and you got trips

Growth into an unlikeable asshole.

**>tfw the trump train is a metaphor for both trump's campaign and my dick

You did the right thing. It might seem silly to cut a girl off for a political election, but once she has control over your political opinions–your principles, then there's not much limit to what else she has control over. Plus, a girl that's irrational enough to gamble away a relationship on politics is not someone you wanna be around.

I think a more concise way to descirbe our slang usage for the word is "selling yourself out", "standing by your principals", etc.

You're right. Faggot is more of just a term where you would call a man as such to imply that he enjoys sucking dick and taking it up the ass with a negative connotation behind its usage.

Cuck is great to describe a weak man, and you defined it perfectly. Plus, that'll never get accepted, so it'll never expire and will always be used as a humiliating term till the ends of time.

Feels good man. I wake up every day knowing I'm not a numale cuck with a shitty beard and those horrible glasses they all wear.

Yeah, user, I learned not to be around people for pity. The only reason I did it was because I had no self esteem (as most teenage girls) and thought whenever a guy seemed to be showing interest, he was only doing it as some kind of cruel joke.
I'm glad you don't let yourself be a doormat, though, user.

Yeah, the sensitivity thing I can tell you is more 'I don't want my man yelling at me and beating me' than 'I want my man to cry in front of me every time he comes home from work.'
If Hubbell wasn't such an autist, maybe he would have learned that.

I don't know about that, the word faggot tossed around like it was wasn't used to express homosexuality explicitly, but just weenie-ism. Like, you're so much of a weenie, I bet you enjoy the feminine act of being fucked by a man. No one calls someone a faggot to say 'Hey, I bet you like fucking dudes in the ass' because that doesn't sound like weenie-ism.

I think cuck's a great replacement because only the weeniest of the weenies would allow cuckoldry while they sit in the corner being such a good ally.

I READ THE WHOLE THING

LORD HAVE MERCY

The stereotypes check out, Captain.

She's not too-too attractive, no.

I could never understand why they have such a huge fear of Trump. Unless they're illegal immigrants (who shouldn't even be in the country), what do they have to worry about?

I know at first glance, it might seem petty to just break it off because we don't see eye-to-eye on politics. But I knew her for quite a while, and in the middle of the political debacle, she also wanted me to stop being happy for the Brexit passing and she wanted me to start "sympathizing more with black people" by publically declaring that I support Black Lives Matter. Because apparently me being white automatically means I own twenty slaves in my backyard and I lynch blacks on weekends, right?

Sure, I can see how it can be used for that. Although, I spend so much time here that faggot doesn't even feel like it has any real meaning to it anymore. I just call friends faggots just as a greeting at this point.

Yeah, that's not asking for too much. I don't see any woman who would like to be treated as a personal punching bag, but I don't see a woman wanting to be with a self-loathing loser who cries about everything either. I assume when a woman wants a man who is sensitive, she means a guy who can share a meaningful conversation with her and not just use her as a cocksleeve for his peenus weenus.

You know what?

I think most insects and arthopods in general are disgusting to look at. Some of them are fascinating, but still there is a sense of revulsion.

Not wasps and ants though. There is an elegant beauty to their form. They seem so precise, almost engineered.

I appreciate the ant, and respect the wasp.

As much as people hate admitting it, Stereotypes end up existing for a reason.

Jesus christ.

So turns out his handler is ugly as shit. No big surprise

Well, it's not like actually attractive women go for men who scream about how progressive, tolerant, and pro-feminist they are. His handler is probably another modern virtue signaling bitch who just happened to share a lot of the same views he has to get social justice brownie points.

Bonus Justin comic!

So I checked Justin's Twitter and he was plugging a new comic he wrote on Everyday Feminism called

"Here’s the Encouragement You Need to Love Yourself Even Though You’ve Made Mistakes"

The reason it's so easy to get these low self-esteem men to turn into feminist doormats is because they usually did some horrific shit in the past that they're terribly guilty over. And this is also the reason why a lot of male feminists end up having some sort of scandal where they're propositioning women for fake craiglist model ads.

Like the politician who has a staunch anti-gay angle until newspaper pictures find them at a certain bar, or one who is strongly committed to family values while having an affair with the maid. These types of people project their 'enemies' as themselves and the bad traits they wish they did have.

i.e. "Of course men mistreat women! Don't you know the all shit I used to do to them?! All you other men are like this too, right?! I'm normal, you're not!"

You could see symptoms in Justin's previous comic how men who disagreed with him were fat, ugly, stupid, and irrationally angry, and yet the chivalrous defender of woman that he is wouldn't stop slapping butts and putting his hands on women after they begged him to stop.

Anywho, here's this horseshit.

Justin considers himself a genderqueer trans person, which I'm pretty sure is an oxymoron.

Ok i really don't understand this:

WHY? If you want to be a brute why you avoid the gym?

Could it be he is really a closet goblin?

He is a fucking Gretchin

Wow, what a problematic shitlord. I should have known all men are the same and don't truly care about stronk womyn.

Fuck off, Wasps are the niggers off the insect world. Bees are ones supplying your dumbass with honey, be fucking grateful.

This nigga knows. Motherfucking honeybees make the world go round.

Wow, this guy is a passive-aggressive asshole. No wonder he turned into such a cuck.

His drawings are still inexplicably shitty despite drawing for over a decade. I could out do him with a single week of practice. He's fucking garbage at writing and making comics.

gas the wasps, insect war NOW

I feel a pain in my chest after reading this. You've given me chest pain, OP. I hope you're happy.

ITT former 4chan poster and Blizzfag completes his cucksformation.

He can tell a good story, so kudos to him. I HAVE seen people say dumb shit on the internet, and be giant, shit-flinging babies who strawman on YouTube. Also, the human race NEEDS women.

How many of you have made anti-SJW propaganda? They've invaded comic books, videogames, movies–all media. What are you gonna do, blow up someone's Twitter and get your Twitter banned so you can start up a new one and get that one banned too, meanwhile the SJW spreads her legs for rapefugees with impugnity? SJWs are a protected class, kiddo. Your Duke Nukems are going away. Pack your shit.

This guy doesn't have a problem with misogyny or orcs. He reversed the orc gender roles, then equalized them. Equality is insane. Equal means all rook same. It's the opposite of diversity. I thought diversity was good, goy? He also wrote a story in which The Queen saves an (((unimportant))) prince. People didn't like the nu orcs. Why? The driving force behind his orc lore is–they're orcs. There is nothing interesting about them. It's not misogyny.

Women with power have cruel tendencies. Attack of the 50-Foot Woman is unfortunately not a hot giantess movie. It's a monster movie. Women SHOULD be hysterical because hysterical, crying, complaining women draw attention to protect the nest. That's you. That's us. SJWs are our fault. Justin is the problem, not women. The best way to stop such lemmings, which he certainly is because he's into Blizzard games, is to tell the normie nobody else agrees with him. You can tell this will work because he enjoys the (((comfort))) he finds in feminism. When his girlfriend inevitably cucks him, how comfy do you think he's gonna be? Convince a normie he's alone, and see how fast he changes sides.

He's a shallow twat who strode into the battlefield in a thong and pink Scunci to (((unwittingly))) propagandize insane, dangerous ideas.

But hey, at least he creates more OC than Holla Forums.

Pic related is you, nigger.

Go back to Fagbook.

I'm amazed someone as prolific as him can have no improvement over a lifetime.

If you look in on panel 2 he gets good around 2003-2005 and then gets worse somehow.

Drinking the social justice kool-aid will do that to you. It rots the mind and any talent in anything will be stripped from you.

Everything about this.

Well, yeah, that's the issue of "You are Perfect just the way you are" it is trying to push, it gives no drive for self-improvement, mental, physical or creative. only when you can actually recognize your own flaws and strengths can you make informed decisions on the proper ways to improve them or lessen them.

reminds me of the furry who did a powerpoint presentation for his own family to come out as an anal vore fetishist.
why is the world filled with such filth

Why would he do such a thing

because

I was the user who asked about this shit and requested a storytelling. It is so horrible and cringy I can't even look at it for more than five seconds without trying to poke my eyes.

Thanks OP, I love it.

Why the fuck is this called Orcs Vs. Feminist if there are no orcs except in 3 pages?

For fuck's sake. I have some twisted fetishes too, but I have enouth head not to talk about them. I even have an orc 'fetish' so big they said orcs were my fursona, something that made me reevaluate my life, and still I have enouth common sense to just talk about it in anonymous forums or image boards.

I don't have enouth orc pictures of disgust to express my feelings.

This can't be fucking real… no… i refuse!

No…

This just too much!

He literally wasted his entire life

The first pic is just gold tho

Oh? Sport that attract make are mostly reported by males?
user
Did you know that 97% of nails beauty shop are females? That's sexist

Are you sure about that.

Yep that's a real insight of females user

then what they mean femanon?

I am offended by this misrepresentation of orcs.

Halfchan is that way faggot

I think… I've lost a possible-to-be relationship because of that. It was years ago and just an 'internet relationship' which means shit to be honest and because it was the first time I got the closest to liking someone I think I fucked up.

Now I'm just focused in getting a proper job or get a lot of money because I have the hypotesis that women, on the long term, just look for someone who can provide the family group.

This was answered earlier. Tl;dr when girls say they want a "sensitive" man they mean more "big guy that protects his girl from strangers and holds her at night" and less "limp-wristed self-loathing betamale that asks to be used and abused"

So, a Conan the Barbarian who fucks them hard and silly and then just pet them while their cunt is sored?

Posting for educational purposes.

It's time for you to go.

It's getting way too /r9k/ around here and I don't like it.

Ok… sorry superman.

Can we talk about the worrying lack of proper orcs and how I expected orcs keeping feminists and faggots in farms to rape them and make them pretty?

Some of us don't need read-aloud phonics, Jamal. Most people who aren't illiterate or dyslexic are capable of reading the screencap version without that annoying faggots voice.

Why are you even part of a Kazakhstani story telling forum if you are incapable of reading on your own?

And there go my ears because of the monumental facepalm I just gave myself.

IZ ORKS YA DUMB GITZ! DEM PUNY STOOPID SAVAGES AIN'T EVEN ROIGHT PROPPA GREENSKINZ. DEYZ HAV NO IDEAZ HOW PROPPA ORKY KULTCHA WORKZ

STOOPID 'OOMIES MESS EVERYTIN UP

They're Orcs in Fantasy Battle. They got the Z in Warhammer 40k because Zs make everything spacier.

Don't you mean K user? They still get their Zs in Fantasy battle. Or at least they did till Age of Shitmar, I have no idea if "Orruks" still talk like retards.

This whole comic seems kind of off. So he is going on about beeing obsessed with Orcs, but only ever saw the Warcraft ones, when you google Orcs you do find the Lord of the Rings kind with plenty of small Orc.
Also in 2004 or before Stan Nicholls, I think, published a Novel called the Orcs, that had female ORc warriors, no mention of it.
Funny though because it sparked the making of multiple german Fantasy novels, one of which (the Elves) came out in 2004 it and its sequel had Trolls that had a society rather similar to the ones cuckboy is tying to invent, so yeah very original.
There is also a parody of the trolls, the dwarfs, the lves and the orcs. It isn't very funny, in it the Orcs are all bdsm Subs, very toxic masculinity.
And no mention of Morrowind and the like…

He really comes of like someone who watched a friend play Warcraft 2 back in the day and is now trying to be good male feminist prpagandist.

How can a man that likes orcs be so fucktarded? That isn't very orky of him.

I feel sad for this man. He is confused about how the world works, and has accepted thinking in black-and-white terms. His 'waking up' to feminism is another phase that he will eventually get over once reality slaps him in the face, HARD. This is nothing but a coping mechanism for him, and I have a feeling this man hates himself for one reason or another. People like these are so desperate for answers and so intense in their thinking that they never once let their minds relax and wander. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

This is so damned common. Commit a crime? Repent via religion and abstain from anything suspicious. Alcoholic? Go out of your way to keep as far away from alcohol as possible. The main difference is there's some positive merit to religion to these people. Feminism just helps stifle discussion about art, about criticism and overall stumps progress of the very thing that these people preach about; equality. I can't help but feel that the rise of SJews has set us back a good 20 years on equality, media and art.

What encouraging words could be said to this man? Relax, stop thinking that everything that people do is because of some form of patriarchy. If you are a man, you will be naturally attracted to women, and women will be naturally attracted to men. This will always be reflected in everthing people will do. Sexuality is healthy and it is not wrong to like sexy things. Let these people have their fun and draw what they think is cool. You don't have to moderate yourself, because living for the sake of others is a fool's game, and you will have noticed while you lay on your deathbed that you have thrown your life away and the person you did it for won't even notice. Not because of spite, but because you were so willing that person thought you were doing it out of your own free will.

This is coming from a man who is into femdom, straight-shota, facesitting and everything else where the women are portrayed as stronger. No cuckolding though. Fuck that shit, nigga.

Semantical question:
when women say "sensitive" about a man, do they mean "perceptive" instead?

Didn't you see the thread? he is now a tranny.

And I Don't judge. I'm into pegging, traps, breeding and lovely domination.

Yes, I saw the thread. The man is still immature, and I mean that in the sincerest way possible. This tranny business won't help him. He'll hopefully wake up to the realization that he's living a farce and will admit being wrong. Or God help him, he will double-down and live his life as a doormat until he hangs himself.

I sympathize with your first statement, through out public school I would have girls come up and say one of their friends liked me and wanted to date me. I'd look over their shoulder to see the girl they were talking about trying to get them to stop, while they all giggled. I knew they were joking around, but it sure didn't seem very funny to me. Young kids can be very cruel assholes.

are you implying it's not negative at the core?
Gawker has a THE CUCK subwebsite
CUCKHOLDING is supposed to be "the thinking man's fetish"
Maddox is in favor of being cuckholded

Yeah, but that is kind of a thing. If I don't drink I am fine, I can not even care about it and go along my way with no problems. But if I have one drink my self control disappears and it turns into a one or two month blacked out bender. It's all or nothing.

I disregard it when a woman says I should be more sensitive.

I also disregard it when a woman says I'm arrogant.

I was giving an example of a coping mechanism, that one in particular wasn't meant to be viewed as negative. This guy in the comic acts like having 'impure' man-thoughts is poison to him, and overall is being a self-hating cuck. Alcoholics on the other hand have a very legitimate reason to avoid drink, as you said.

I gave up reading halfway through.

I figured this was just "faggot retard autist learns feminists are insane" but then it kept going.. and going.. and still going until it became "faggot retard autist learns feminists are insane.. and then invests all of his self worth and neurotic hang-ups on feminism and draws 120 fucking pages about how he's fucking pitiful and hates himself"

Yeah I tried to check this out. I gave it a chance, but sweet lord this shit was spurgtastic and all over the place. Fuck that.

Leftist lunatics seem to have something against the existence of bones and would prefer us all to be amorphous masses of flesh contorting horribly as we ape real human emotions.

Pic related

Holy shit, I can identify with this. A year ago, I met this guy online and he repulsed me in every possible way. He was an ugly shit, for starters (and I don't mean that on the sense that he was fat or something, I find some fat men adorable, but this guy was the definition of ugly) and he also loved when I insulted him. I told him how much I despised him plenty of times, and I blocked him, but he just came back everytime begging me to forgive him for… for what? Anyway, it took me and a couple of friends (real friends, like, you know, people) to finally get rid of him.
So yeah, you're right, no girl wants a faggot, and the ones who say they do are either sluts who've been with far too much men or dumb liars.

also, thank you for not being a blatant attention whore or some sort of feminist like most women i've seen on imageboards

Damn, I know that feeling. When I first got the internet, I was really obsessed with Dwarf Fortress yeah, I know, I got it pretty recently, and I still sometimes type "dwarf" into search fields for no reason, even though I can't remember when I even played it.

Fuck, I need to play some Dwarf Fortress.

One of them was injured and left for dead by one of the women because she found out that they were stuck there because the latter wanted to apologize and reconnect with one of the women whose husband she slept with.

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, FOR FUCK'S SAKE

WOMEN ARE PHYSICALLY WEAKER THAN MEN

IT'S CALLED
SEXUAL DIMORPHISM

It's a biography about how an anti-feminist turned into a pro-feminist.

He likely turned into one because he didn't strongly about it. I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but no one dislikes feminists for only being mean and ugly. They hate them for being hypocrites who hardly practice what they preach. If feminists do happen to do an action, then they do the bare minimum of antagonizing passive people who have the tolerance to deal with an obnoxious clique. If they did the those actions in the middle east, their bodies would be buried under a pile of rocks.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

The thing is that feminists don't believe it themselves. They think that believe that women are incapable of being in male environments, that's why you constantly see them trying to change those environments to be tailored towards women. It's touted as "equality" when they're just handicapping.

If you read through most of this abortion of a comic, he even admits that he was just a self-centered prick who liked being angry and shitposting. He wasn't a feminist because he didn't share their ideology, but because he was belligerent and petty.

After enough emotional manipulation and browbeating from feminists, he finally collapsed in on himself and his self-loathing turned him into a tranny who loves feminism, because of its definition (that whole "feminist = equality" bullshit they love to peddle) but not at all because of their actions.

His grand epiphany is that he hates himself and he was projecting that onto women somehow, which made him a kissless virgin for his entire life, and not because he was a Sperg-supreme who spent his entire life being a faggoty asshat that no one liked.

He's exactly the kind of guy that feminists hate and are constantly mocking with their sweeping generalizations about all guys being obnoxious, rape-loving, violent, emotionally stunted neckbeards/misogynerd/dudebros

People like this just shouldn't exist.
At least not outside of an institution.

Literally nuked by the Hulkster, so of course they're minds are still warped from the massive leg drop he delivered to those faggots.
Just because he supports him doesn't make him any less of a weak-willed cuck who enjoys his girlfriend get pounded by BBC.

Of course it is, but nowadays it's mostly used as a term for "joking around". I call my friends faggots all the time.

I see that the crystal treatment was a success.

I have never seen this much autism before. I wish I had never seen it but my curiosity forced me. I had to know. This guy who wrote this comic, is the definition of a sperg. Jesus Christ, I don't know if I pity this dude or if I should let him wallow in his own filth.

I feel so dirty after reading this abomination of a comic.

You know that scenario always gets me. You may be outnumbered but you're the ones with weapons and the enemy is smaller and weaker than you.

Like after a certain point you need to accept that your characters die by virtue of being weak physically and emotionally.

You know what, I am kind of glad. I think it would of been worse than NMH2 (despite that NMH2 wasn't a bad game and all). That would be like Suda doing another Killer 7. It would not work at all.

Yeah, to be fair, it seemed like the gameplay started getting a little stale with NMH2. I hear Suda's making some new multiplayer game called Let It Die which might be interesting.

>>>/jojo/

So he became a feminist because he wanted to be comforted and he could see HIMSELF in those women instead of looking at women as separate people to care like the sexist narcissist he still is.

Selfish person takes on cause for selfish reasons.

punchable face.jpg

My god, this… thing followed me on tumblr years ago and following back I decided to give his comic a read. Ain't this quite the shock.

I'm so sorry user. Hope your doing alright.

I can readily believe that this guy is a fucking creep in real life.

probably is. there's some pics on this thread of him. very much a numale cuck.

I'm going to die soon Holla Forums.

I can only imagine it's because this thread has not only sapped my soul of all strength, but also given hyper cancer-AIDs to the decrepit husk that remains.

kek

Do you think his father read his comic and feels guilt and remorse knowing that he has lost his son all because of his shitty book?

SPOILER THAT DISGUSTING SHIT

Well, since he wrote a feminist piece of trash in the first place, he probably now proud of him.

His son was already long gone.

Isn't the last page just Xandir from Drawn together?

I made this oc after reading this thread. please enjoy

can I save that, mr trips man?

Funny thing is, this is what people genuinely believe will happen with Strong Female Characters. It's like that one pic about how Rainbow Dash photoshopped into the Holocaust apparently made a brony actually understand why it was a bad thing. (Which I'm almost certainly sure was trolling, but then again, you can never tell these days)

Actually makes sense that it's the people who are into weird fucked up fantasy who end up thinking EVERYTHING is like that and overreact completely, thinking that D&D and Final Fantasy are the same as Gor, and that women wearing weird outfits that show skin is the same as being outright naked.

Now I clearly see the root of his problem, besides the feminist frequency shirt. He thinks being a feminist or trans whatever will suddenly exalt him of his past. When honestly, it won't. The past, is the past. Its already done and nothing can be done to change it. Learning to accept that, moving on, leads to real growth as a person emotionally and spiritually.

His choice as a solution is the opposite of that, its self loathing and he endlessly keeps trying to redeem himself when there is no real achievable goal in sight. He'll keep beating himself up while hoping to convert everyone to his ideals of feminism which will never happen and he'll just remain in his self hating ways where he won't grow as a person, while his behaviour will be encouraged by other people around who are just as mentally unwell.

If he's supposedly trans, but won't even bother shaving, that means his balls are still there, which means he's just transitioning very very very slow or he doesn't really have any gender disphorria and thinks he's supposed to be a woman because his handler prolly said how diverse and amazing it is he went along with it, guilty for being a man and liking manish things like orcs.

This man is going to wake up one day and realize his entire makeup of his persona is made up to appease someone else. And then he'll hang himself or end up like that bald Die Cis Scum girl who suddenly got attractive once the kool-aid wore off.

in a way, the holocaust rainbow dash thing is an example of Dunbar's number in effect:

there's often too much shit going on in modern life to care too much about large scale disasters, but when you add an element you care about to it, your brain sees it in a new light

Spoiler this degenerate stuff.

FUCKING HELL NOT THIS AGAIN
Why do these dumb fucks always bring her into this as an example of supposed "misogyny"? Don't they realize every character in a Mario game is shown as comically inept and a little bit dull between the ears, even Mario himself?

They think it's okay for Mario to be shown that way, but not for Peach because she's constantly being kidnapped and that's somehow sexist.

is poison ivy in that picture? how is she a damsel in distress?

She's "vilified."
Guy probably thinks her eco-terrorism is well-meaning.

Fuck if I know.

Bitch is one of the most dangerous of Bruce's foes cause you know, she can control plants. That shoot gas.

Who the hell decided it was a good idea to connect her to The Green

And how the fuck is Bella a Damsel in Distress?

With Bella I think it's because feminists hate the Twilight series because it sets a bad example for women and Bella is a bad example for women. I don't know if you want to see feminists bitching about it I think Nostalgia Chick is a good example. Also, when the fuck was Poison Ivy connected to the Green?

So killing humans in order for plants to live is okay with this guy? At least with Ra's al Ghul he wanted to mow down humanity to a smaller more manageable population. Problem with Ra's though is he kept targeting big cities instead of places were population increases are rampant like China, India, Africa.

this guys facial expressions are so fucking obnoxious. If he's like that in real life then no wonder people don't like him.

You know him acting awkwardly as a kid I wouldn't mind because I was awkward myself. As long as he grew out of it and matured he would've been fine but he never did. That's this guys problem.

do you think he'll go full chrischan?

Nu52, I think.

of course they did. of course they did.

Even in my worst most blue pilled faggot lefty days of the past I still fucking hated feminists and their bullshit. I will forever be grateful for dodging that bullet.

The people who complain have never played any of the games and know nothing about it save for third-hand accounts.

I admit I never saw the movies or read the books, I just watched spoony's descent into madness so correct me if I am wrong. In the second book/movie the vampire boyfriend has to leave her and go to Europe or something, so Bella gets on a motorcycle and goes rampant, but as she is about to commit suicide she sees a mental image of her boyfriend begging her to stop, however she doesn't die. What did she learn from this? That if she keeps committing suicide she will see her boyfriend more(even though it's just in her mind) so she keeps attempting to kill herself just to be close to the vampire boyfriend. This is against feminism principles which states that women don't need no men, while Bella needs him just as much as she needs water or air.

He's seriously putting Twilight as a bad example, um hello Bella is a goddamn Mary Sue! Seriously in the first movie she goes to this new school and everybody and I mean fucking everybody welcomes her with open arms and wants to be her friend.

Plus no mention of her manipulating Jacob into doing her bidding and no mention of her becoming a vampire sue towards the end of the series.

Fuck this moron.

I'm kinda obsessed with orcs too, but at least I'm not autist nor a tranny, nor talk about my orc hobby with others because that's retarded.

Y'know, for the longest time I've wanted to make a vidya about an orc pimp in a fantasy ghetto seeing. Seeing this makes me feel determined to make that a reality.

Do so and you'll get at least a fan.

The current plot is to build a stable of the finest elf hos.

The author can't read your post here, buddy.

A
U
T
I
S
M

They don't because they don't give a fuck about the internal logic of the game universe. They just want to infect it with their ideology.

Semi-related: A while ago, I was working on a Mario romhack. In it, I utilized a dialogue system patch someone had made. I always portrayed Mario as basically being retarded and unable to say anything other than "It's-a Me" "Mama Mia!" "Okie dokie" "Let's-a go!" "Oh no!" and other various bits that came from ingame sountbytes. It worked surprisingly well.

Every artist puts a little bit of themselves on the canvas, or something like that.

The way he draws, the way he tells his stories, the way he communicates these abstract ideas thoroughly shows what an insufferable, thoroughly unpleasant faggot he is.

The fact that he's a real life scrawny, beta numale tranny with a habit of loudly voicing his opinions about everything to an audience of no one is just icing on the faggot cake.

Oh dear god, how could such putrid cuckoldry arise from some of my childhood favorites!?

Skinnytwerp gingers truly are a crime against the universe

Yeah, you see how women got moist about Ronan in the Guardians movie? They loved how he could look so pouty on his throne and then haul off and smash someone's head in with a warhammer. There are a lot of women whose ideal romance is being plucked out of the burning ruin of their family's farmstead and being taken off to be the bandit chieftain's prized concubine.

As a woman, I can say this is indeed my ultimate dream.

Not to mention Twilight was written by a woman for women.

what the fuck is that fourth panel?

I can't say for sure. As far as I can tell, it's just there to act as measuring point. "All these other things are as bad as (presumably) kidnapping, tying up, and sexually abusing a woman in real life!"

I'm sure the author would reply "what, you haven't read ?"

I figured it was porn.

That character in the last panel is literally a pillar man

The faces are even worse the second time through.

did he only use a mouse or did he use a pad and pen as well? I could never draw that good on MIcrosoft Paint, always preferred pencil and paper.

I thought it was 50 shades of grey, but that purple hair has me thrown for a loop

That person is a a talented artist.
I said 'a decent artist.'

I thought it was 50 shades of grey, but that purple hair has me thrown for a loop

And here we see the double-think settling in.

I can see a little bit of myself in him. When I was a kid I was an awkward nerd. I would pretend I was a dinosaur or Godzilla sometimes. I was always drawing and brought my drawing book with me to family dinners where I would draw while everyone was talking. But eventually I got older and grew out of it. (I still draw in my spare time not at dinners at restaraunts though). I feel pity for this guy because had he grown out of it he might've turned out alright. I'm glad I didn't turn out like this guy.

I guess it is time to /fit/.

Here you go.

Really, there's a difference between a man who recognises he and other have have emotions and acts compassionately and someone who is ruled by their emotions.

It's the same thing on the other end; everyone loves a caring woman, but you don't stick your dick in crazy. Or let crazy stick its dick in you.

AY AY AY AYYYYY

Do not compare the glorious Pillar Men to that filth. The Pillar Men's race in general didn't wear much.

Oh, he's got other problems, like..

And then you remember that people can make shit like pic related and still make over 8,000$ a month

I relish the fact even in my worst days, I was never this pathetic to actually touch girls inappropriately, slap their asses or tell them how hot they are to their face.

His character expressions such as are easily the worst thing I can point in this fucking garbage.

Truly he is the most unforgivable of villains.

Somehow he is the villain?

Why is his art getting worse with each new page?

Did you not read what I had written?
Anyone who rids the world of tall athletic and beautiful women can not have any good in them.

I think he did this in one take. When I draw in one take my hand gets tired and my artwork doesn't turn out as good. I need breaks to produce good art. Perhaps he just rushed through this without taking a break.

even if they're vampires?

Mark my words, in 20 years they're going to drag him out of whatever hole he's living it, wearing nothing but handcuffs and necklace of ears.

He'll be screaming that he's "one of the good ones".

And they'll spend weeks digging up the bodies.

Even if they start attacking you?

Purify them with dickings

I guess it's fine if you're into vore. I dunno.

It is like reading 'moon over june' again.

It was done over the course of months.

At least moon over june was made by a lesbian.

How does that make it any better?

This was made by an autistic guy who now thinks he believes how women think and became a tranny.

Also fucker shit on the purest race of all, the orcs.

I'm just butthurt this isn't a comic about orcs gathering feminists to fuck them and use them as cattle.

I think I've read that doujin.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, aren't Orcs the blacks of fantasy races? That statement in its self makes me feel awkward since I am black. To better explain it's like being a non stereotypical orc. I hate the niggas that perpetuate the stereotypes and hate being associated with them by race. I fucking hate my life sometimes.

Orcs are orcs. Anyone comparing orcs to black people are just bored people trying too hard to push their particular ideology.

its not about the tools, its how you use them.

Pretty sure Tolkien intended them to be Mongols.

Considering they have more in common with Vikings or the generic barbarian, I would say no

People that try to compare Tolkien`s work to real life piss me off the most, Tolkien himself address this tendency and claims his history is just that, a history

Also, considering his orcs are a twisted version of elfs made by Melkor, there`s nothing that indicates them to be based of mongols

wrong image

I think you are mistaking orcs from the east men who were really based on Atila and asian armies.

Orcs have actual culture user :^)
They're supposed to be mongolians anyway

No, they weren't.

As I said in the east men were the ones who were based on mongols. Orcs were just orcs.

lmao

What do you have against the Finnish user? They have a beautiful culture.

how are the finnish related to the mongols?

Orcs were more Huns/fall-of-rome Germanics in all I've seen.

Tolkein orcs don't really have anything to do with orcs in everything else.

I think other orcs are mostly based in ogres, something I could get behind.

Frankly, you would need a very small number of members of this race to be able to exterminate all of them. And, by the way, there is nothing holding Araki to make the Pillar Men some type of "kryptonians" and to show a "forgoten' Pillar Woman or another Man down the road.
If there is a road
And if he enjoyed to draw women, something he clearly does not.

His tomboyish women are good. At least I like them.

It's not that they are bad. It's just they are very few and not as well worked as the his males.

Well, he obviously like his homoerotic fit men, yet I can't help but find them turning into twinks more, instead of having muscular gay fabulous men. But yeah, we need more Jocelynes I guess?

A team of mostly female or even female only protagonists on a jojo arc would really lift many eyebrows.
In fact, one of my mains in Street Fighter is basically a jojo female character, Rose.

And probably would make me more interested in the work too.

Part 6?

Correct me if I'm wrong but, in part six you have only two ladies from the kind of five team.
There was also that lady from prison.
And everyone dies, kind of.

The majority of the series revolves around Jolyne, FF, and Hermes. All women. And the shit they get into in the female-only prison. Emporio brings in Annasui (and Weather Report) in later, but it only gets less female the further it gets to the end.

I don't think it'd raise any eyebrows to even have an entirely female Part, honestly. I wouldn't put it past him to do that. I mean, look at the gender ratio in Part 8. It's basically split down the middle.

That's my dream user

unless you mean the amazonesses apparently ate their food entirely whole and still alive, it ain't vore m8.
that's just a generic vampire fetish

I didn't even check all the images and i saw at least 2 references to female frequency in his drawings, and at this point, you have to purposefully ignore a lot of information to not know that shit is a scam.
Something I thought was funny about this comic was how often the "Girlfriend says something -> it turns into an obvious truth now that it was said out loud" thing happens. He can't think for himself, can't have original thoughts, can't make an argument, which explains a why his orc stories apparently are straight up copies of stuff that already exists, and when he comes up with his magnum opus "a generic fantasy story but with reversed genders" he thinks it's the most brilliant shit the medium has been graced with.
Dude is really dense and creatively bankrupt.

Be honest, do you want the tool of these comics weighing in on Jojo?

To be fair that 2nd picture is the best representation of feminists I've ever seen.

I get, it man, I really do, but you've got to learn to let that impulse go.

So his mixed-race (look hispanic but want to feel special) partner (beard) is "harassed" everyday?
How much would you bet the races of her harassers would make him have a heart attack?
Also what exactly does she mean by harassment? She gives vague clues

True, in my experience this has always been the case, especially if they're from NYC

That might be the most insecure thing i have ever read.

and i read blankets.

What women mean when they say "I wish I could find a guy who was sensitive and caring" or any variation of "I wish I could find a guy who's X", what they really mean is that they wish to see the man that they are currently eyeing for a potential relationship has said quality. It doesn't matter what they say they want, because more than half the time, just like most people on Earth, they don't really know what they want, and don't understand why they want it in the first place.

Oh god that doublethink.

That's an Ork, not an Orc, you heathen.

This is exactly the type of weird-ass sexual deviance you'd expect from a feminist

Now that I think about it a lot of these male and female feminists are a lot like gay pastors. Where they hate gays yet they themselves are gay but deny themselves because of their religion. With feminists they like sexy shit but publically deny it because their idelogy says getting a boner is bad. The more they do this th e more repressed they become and it eats them up.

I have this irresistible urge to shove this guy's head in a toilet.

#OrcLivesMatter

no, no, you don't roll over.
You roll away. Don't attempt dialogue, because it's a waste of your time. Just keep being a semi-productive member of society somewhere else, and let them rot.

orcs dindunuffin