Mods are gay

Niggers, remove this fucking background image
It makes my eyes bleed. This is proof that b was subverted by homosexual pedophiles. Even dystopia was better than you niggers

CAN'T STOP THE BLACK COCK

It's our curse now. We must repent for our degenerate ways.

op for once is not a faggot

Change the CSS

this, you can't be this incompetent unless you are new, in which case, please lurk moar

He is for not changing the css.

allowing shitty mods to even affect css
problem solved forever

Stop spoonfeeding. This css is a perfect newfag filter and you're ruining it.

great idea. let's just trade insults between the three of us, huh?

Chans can live without being fast as fuck. If all you care about is pph you might as well accept it that unless some drama brings people to Holla Forums its in its death spiral allready.

The fact that people obssess so hard about pph and size and so much of this sites slow says a lot really.

You are correct. Have this brand new webm as my apology.

I am so tired of stupid, greasy chimps being in charge of this site. Why do i come back?

Because you still harbor hope that the tiny glimmer of enjoyment you experienced here in the past might return one day?

Loving every laugh. I can't get over how funny it is to see how many posts I see on this site are just people bitching.

Your definetely well on your way to fixing things with your complaints I assure you. lol

so you are saying nobody should ever complain?

I'm tired of the blister on my anus too. And I'm tired of the weather. I'm tired and complaining about lots of things, wanna hear them all?

The fact that you're so touchy about Holla Forums in particular says a lot about you. Holla Forums really isn't that important to me. But it sure gets annoying, instinctively navigating to this site and seeing cringy and dry CSS humor and nigger gifs.

changing the css doesnt change it when you view the rules/mod log, you need to inspect element and delete it manually
it sucks how right when the pph and active users were starting to average out, this happens. top notch board management

I'm saying that constantly complaining about the sites drop off in quality does nothing to increase the quality. I come around to shitpost. The thing that really makes me laugh about people on this site? How you hear endless meta whinning. Like jesus, just post lol.

And really? This is the only board I post on. Create your own board meh did nothing. The community never really embraced the idea of just make your own board. So badly run boards like Holla Forums and Holla Forums composing most of 8chans traffic doomed the traffic.

Think about it. Holla Forums had over 4,000 users at mutiple points in 2014. Then Holla Forums had over 3,000 for a lot of the time during the election. If the big boards weren't so hot pocketed people might not have left.

Whats the point?

Its a self fufilling prophecy to sit around and white about people not being here. If new people come to a board and all you see is meta obssesed whinning about how bad it is do you really think they want to stay? In other words. By the nature of how people act here they doom Holla Forums to not be super attractive to new posters.

So maybe just maybe you should stop whining at some point and just post. lol

I bet with some common sense and competence behind the wheel, this site could probably produce a decent income and not just be a small collection of anons barely tolerating the mods' childishness and lack of self-respect.

And I thought HW was crippled….

I think you don't fully grasp people's emotions. It cold be autism, I don't know. See, pointing out incompetence is just entertainment, just like any other form of posting. You think people post to change something? I'm not delusional. My board was worthwhile until the cripple crew destroyed the user base with tasteless CSS and behavior. I accept the decline of this site, because it's not my property. It's just deliciously irritating to see such lack of vision. Like cringe videos. You want to see the subjects in the videos get put out of their misery, and it feels good.

I could probably fix everything that's wrong withthis site in a couple of days, or write it from scratch in a week. HW should have hired me. This site would be fucking amazing.

Was it better when HW ran global boards though? I'd imagine it have helped, because he had a direct incentive in making it work, and at the very least the more popular legacy boards could receive better management, which I think would be a better system, especially considering how most of the top boards are legacy, be it in name or function.

Yes. It was better because it wasn't downright embarrassing to watch. He tried and did a 6/10 job, which is much better than the current 2/10 at best. Then again, HW could have prevented this and, if he couldn't fix it himself, find someone with some kind of vision and ambition.

t and n are two different letter

I grasp your emotions I just find the meta obsessed nature of people on this site fascinating. I don't think any chans ever been this into it. Ever.

So lets go over the meta.
Fyi josh is what damaged this site the most. The site being a broken mess chased out a lot of users.

I deeply doubt that css chases users out like a broken site manages to. And this site still seems to break down a few times a month. Shits held together by bubblegum and dreams.

The big boards besides this one have been hot pocketed as fuck. Those are the things that hurt the site. I had two boards go past 10,000 posts but the days where new boards can do that are over.

Unless something like gamergate happens again 8chans traffic is going to continue to decline. It's kinda like watching 7chan when it did its full shutdown and then came back in 2009.

And really? It might be for the best. This sites run by a fat conman with a seedy history.

What I'm saying is you should learn to laugh about it. Its a much more positive way of dealing with this. A new chan will pop up and get active it happens over and over again.Enjoy the chaos for what it is.

Yeah my typing sucks I'm hungover.
t. poor typist

I don't have those options
I have javascript disabled and other neckbeard options active in my browser

(wasted dubs)
Your problem

Options>Theme>Yotsuba

Lurk more you stupid faggot as there's a easy way of doing it.

And no I'm not telling you OP.

It has been posted literally all over Holla Forums

what did you cumskins do to the css

Actually, I was really enjoying all the big black flopping nigger dicks!