Anti-HRC Propaganda thread

So the time is now to strike while the iron is hot. All eyes on are HRC and her being"innocent". We need to make memes, easy to digest info-graphs and videos about this corrupt political machine of Clinton Foundation. Post everything you got that isn't going full Holla Forums and spread it by any means. If you're making OC please do not state or leave Holla Forums or Holla Forums watermark/logos on it as it would be easier to trace back here and discredited. Maybe start a hashtag if you can like #investigateclintonfoundation or something along those lines.

If no one has seen the Hillary Clinton documentary then please watch it and use it to dig more info. I embedded for you sorry its on jewtube. I believe this documentary was what the FBIanon was LARPing about as they use much as the same language as he did. Maybe he helped make it I don't know. GOD SPEED ANONS

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
time.com/3222543/5-feminist-myths-that-will-not-die/
vocaroo.com/i/s16WF7k1AmZg
youtube.com/watch?v=cqimWjjYf8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The weakening of Assad directly lead to the rise of ISIS and the so called "refugee crisis".

One of Hillary's leaked emails.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

How about the fact that Hillary constantly references the discredited notion of the gender wage gap?

time.com/3222543/5-feminist-myths-that-will-not-die/

DUPLICATE THREAD FAGGOT

Here you go Holla Forums vocaroo.com/i/s16WF7k1AmZg

Another interesting side of this I've found digging around today is that every case against the Clintons James Comey is involved in (4 big ones I've found so far: Whitewater, (((New Square Four))) clemency, Marc Rich pardon and today's clown show) the Clintons manage to come out unscathed…

That's pretty good wish we could animate something like that. Anyone good at SFM? Or flash?

I hate to not contribute to the thread, but all of this propaganda is terrible. There are WAY too many words. I'm pretty sure on most social media sites images like and will just be shrunk down and compressed, thus made unreadable.
They need to have a lot of images and as few words as possible to get a point WITH a solid fact across.

Ya I have to agree we need to make these more digestible to your average normie.

I mean hell show this video on facebook of Hillary being a "racist". Actually we should make her seem like a racist BLM already hate her and we can just push it even further. Can anyone here actually do anything creative?

Here are some key phrases we can focus on.
Hillary Clinton likes Rape
Hillary Clinton hates black people
Hillary Clinton thinks blacks are dumb
Hillary Clinton tried to abort her children (hits a key with women)
Hillary Clinton is Reckless
Hillary Clinton wants war with Russia
Hillary Clinton has cancer and is lying about it (viewed as sickly and weak)

Help me out you fucking pack of useless niggers

This isn't that good, I really need a better font and a stable non-changeable source.
It's this youtube.com/watch?v=cqimWjjYf8o at 51:04

Better version

fresh oc