Literally just shitpost in this thread. this is the thread for shitposting

Literally just shitpost in this thread. this is the thread for shitposting.

I'm kind of in the mood for serious discussion.

How is your 2017 going and what are your plans for the future? What is your current outlook on life and what have you experienced and learned from thus far?

I've reached a point where I don't think I'm experiencing any new sensation at all in my day to day routine. Get up, work, post on imageboards, sleep, repeat, etc. If every passing second of my existence is retreaded ground there's not really any new outlook on life our valuable thought I can mentally emote.
Anybody else know this feel? It's not really depression or meloncholy, but something more like the existential terror of adult life.

You should probably get another hobby. I personally love fishing/hiking. Whatever hobby you find that's fun that doesn't have anything to do with the internet, really. I used to get that feel a lot too; you just have to mix it up every once in a while.

I can't think of a offline hobby I'd enjoy and be able to sustain for a long period of time tbh

Gonna work at Burger King

Look, I'm not saying you should get a hobby offline and do it every other day, just that you should try to do it every once in a while. For example, I love fishing but only do it around once every month or so. Also, if you don't have a hobby, find one. It's really that simple. They're are plenty of hobbies out there, target practice, swimming, reading, biking, drinking, drawing, etc. Are just a few suggestions.

I think I would like to die sometime in the next 5 years.

I'm afraid that my chicken sexuality might be revealed in my sleep to my youngest daughter.

please excuse me, but what exactly is shitposting?

k
but can u tell me why you like bee?

YOU CANT CONTAIN ME

Sounds like a general. Generals are just part of the getrificatation of chans.

I post what I want gravy

wew

ur a faggot
UR A FAGGOT
ur a faggot
UR A FAGGOT
ur a faggot
UR A FAGGOT
ur a faggot
UR A FAGGOT
ur a faggot
UR A FAGGOT
ur a faggot
UR A FAGGOT
ur a faggot
UR A FAGGOT
ur a faggot
UR A FAGGOT
ur a faggot
UR A FAGGOT

What a qt girl, I want to protect her.

EVEN LOLIS SHIT

Not if they're robots

I plan to open my bowels in your open mouth at least once this week… even more, if I can sieze the moment.