Just because is a film is a box office bomb does not mean that it fails as art

Just because is a film is a box office bomb does not mean that it fails as art.

Post some underappreciated kino Holla Forums.

I always loved Toys. I got kind of obsessed with it when I was younger and it got played on HBO a lot. I don't know why. Something to do with the weird aesthetic of the setting.

John Carter was probably the best adventure-movie since The Mummy.

It really surprised me, best film in that genre I've seen in many years. I suppose that's why it flopped, too good for these pozzed times.

why do these ppl all have that same chinless fetal alcohol syndrome face?
shes basically a girl leafy.

The Man from the Earth was nice.

Probably, I was highly entertained by it

Nah, it's a shallow and utter shit flick made for americucks.

Do you impress your mom with your reductionist cherry picking?

Yet another massively underrated ang lee kino. Even with jewel titty in it audiences stayed away. Sad!

prove it faggot

You forgot to mention the genuinely scary scenes as opposed to most blockbuster alien flicks that are just action and lens flare?

Swimming With Sharks was well-received when it came out, but nobody ever talks about it. I never see it mentioned in articles or essays. It's a 1994 movie about a writer (Frank Whale) who works for a really demanding, abusive Hollywood executive (Kevin Spacey). Eventually, the writer just can't take any more, so he breaks into his boss's house and starts torturing him. It gets really intense.

Pls. They even betrayed the book's alien design. Originally, they're blood sucking bear sized brain monsters with a pair of eyes and tentacles around their mouth. In the movie, they don't even look threatening.

Great movie, probably don't hear about it because betas think the end is misogynist.

I have only seen Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World mentioned here, which is surprising given how it only came out 14 years ago which isn't old for an industry that masturbates over films much older

I think the reason why it gets shit on is because people thought Michael Myers would be in it but he wasn't. Still a good movie.