Why was this thread deleted (sort of)?

Why was this thread deleted (sort of)?
8ch.net/b/res/6585978.html#6586765

yeah like seriously wtf????

we had a good discussion going.
wtf mods?

It's becoming more and more obvious that there are mods who are doing their best to drive this site into the ground. I sense it's been like this for a long time, I just wish I knew why.

I'm fine with the dumb stickies and quirky customizations to the board, but deleting or hiding threads is unacceptable – especially when it's rule-abiding and non-spam.

I am sure the kikes are behind this.

kek yes, pizza, up for 4+ hours.
discussion
shut it down

This has always been the head-spinning thing about this board: whether it's the mods, themselves, or some pathetic troll/group of trolls, there's always going to be someone who's exploiting the vulnerabilities of an anonymous site with loose moderation and a small userbase.

And unfortunately, regarding the source and motives of the trolling, you rarely get to the bottom of it.

check the board log see who deleted it.

yes, explains the pedos.

yet , unintentionally they are acting to show those vulnerabilities to anons, at some point someone will work out all the kinks and build a site that's unbreakable.
SOON

It already started when Hws made a create your own board to counter hot pockets on halfchan.

Well, say what you will about 4chan, but I think that's about as close as its gonna get to unbreakable for an anonymous forum.

The more "freedom" people have, the easier it is to abuse it and the more they're inclined to do just that. I think this board is a perfect microcosm of why applying anarchist ideology to imageboards is retarded.

it could be people like shlomo zuckerberg of facecuck that feel threatened by image boards.
moot was a cuck, but he was right about some things, image boards are endangered,persistent identity…etc

hive mind

I suppose stranger things have happened, but I'd be utterly shocked to learn that Zuckerberg has goons trolling a site as obscure and inconsequential as Holla Forums.

Perhaps if you actually made a coherent argument, I'd know what the fuck you're talking about. I realize it's a little scary to actually put forth a well-constructed rebuttal, but I'd be more than happy to read it so I can make you look like the naive, whiny child that you are

He just would pay the owner and the owner would take care of the rest.

a hive mind is a synchronicity when two people think of the same thing at the same time.
I posted about moot being right while you posted that 4chan was near unbreakable.
so it's a hive mind.

Maybe my last post here.

"Meme magic" meme was created by a bunch of atheists that believe they are cool fighting christianity, they are the same larping vikings in pol and talking about eris and for some reason are protected by this site ,not only mods, globally, if you talk about them you are banned and the info deleted.

Most of them are atheists.

How do you now they are atheists?

That's true, but if that's the case, I can't imagine why he would target Holla Forums. I mean, 4chan isn't even a threat, as people are generally too ego-centric to make a complete switch to anonymity.

so it's a hive mind
Sorry, I thought you were implying that I felt that way because I'm a close-minded sheep, or whatever.

Yeah, sorry, I'll need some proof on that one.

no problem.

yeah, story does not seem right.
I want proof too.

I talked about separated points, go to NY and you will notice how big noses are fedoras with lot of money, yet they are from x religion with universities supporting that nonsense. Atheism is just another belief if you dont have retardation (autism).

The only one fucking with this site (Digger Nicks, fucking with the background, deleting threads) is you. And given the fact that the only requirement you need to become a mod is an inordinate amount of time on your hands and 0 responsibilies, it would make sense if Holla Forums is moderated by at least one goon.

Atheism is the absence of belief in a deity, and most non-neckbeard atheists realize that you can't disprove any supernatural claim with 100% certainty. So, I'll give you 1/2 credit on that one.

However, you didn't address your other ridiculous claim… and you're really not making much sense.

and the other separate point?

At this point, he might as well have just told us that he's a goon, as he's about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the dick.

because the level of cringe of that pseudo intellectual wankfest was off the charts