#1776Trump started Trending

twitter.com/hashtag/1776Trump

Get your twitters flowing with maymays for the normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
streamable.com/3odu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh it's full of salty Hillary cucks.

No. It looks to be a bunch of Hillary cucks crying about Trump.

Took me a minute to even figure out what this hashtag was supposed to be. Pretty weak memes, Clinton.

all I'm thinking of is alex jones going full 1776 in response to this and starting the race war

Yeah, Alexander Hamilton is a faggot. Thank fuck Burr put a bullet in that queer.

They're changing it up though. Considering these lefties and their seemingly hard on to compare everything to Hitler, I would think 1933Trump would be more prevalent. But I'm not complaining, 1776 was a good year for America.

It's not exactly catchy but it's pretty well in line with his platform

Stop, you're embarrassing yourselves.

It is all that fucking Hamilton play. I have no idea what it was about but I'm sure it involved some interracial romance. And it's thanks to that play that Jackson will lose his spot on the $20.

Well, that change is due to happen in 2030, I know Trump will revoke that bullshit when he is in office.

Burr not only killed bankers' whore Hamilton, but he attempted to lead an uprising against the corrupted government in DC, but was betrayed by some shitty Revolutionary veteran, a colonel I think who was a pretty dishonorable fuck during the war. Anyways, Burr was tried before the Supreme Court, wasn't convicted, went to Europe where he disappeared; years and years later some man claiming to be Burr showed up in America, took Burr's property and I think gave it to some widow's family.

It's some interesting shit with a lot of crap under the surface which still remains a mystery. Holla Forums should do some digging on Burr one day, once Trump is on the throne and America has some breathing room.

Just in time to attempt to drown out the normalfags waking up,

Imagine if today disagreements would be fought in a duel.
King Nigger wouldn't last 1 month since he would be smoked by Paul.

Bad astroturf.

#riggedsystem

#Abovethelaw is a good one tbqh

Here's your reply.

You can leave now.

They're playing Hamilton off as a being non-white historically because his mother was half-black.

You're trying WAY too hard, CNN.

I'm sure the smartest person in the world spends their days shitposting on a Taiwanese anime image board

really stupid honestly.

#1776Trump

The British continue to undermine our sovereignty, we should leave the union and create our own independent nation!

Don't forget these people physically can not meme. Its impossible for them so when ever they try they just hand us a meme that will work very well for us.

Have at it boys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

So it's this some way of comparing Trump to an aristocrat from 1776?

that alone says it all about this shit low energy tag

#1939Hillary

Normalfags still overwhelmingly do not know the Truth about Hitler. To not use this to our advantage is silly.

2011Hillary tbh lad

They were either called niggers or negros, black was used in the late part of the civil rights movement.

As for Jefferson actually having affection for the nigger he fucked, that's just preposterous. The guy was a sex maniac to put it lightly, it's no surprise he fucked his slaves.

Well obviously. Holla Forums users act so enlightened, and then go about things in such an ass-backwards manner. "Hitler" and "Fascist" and whatnot are insults well ingrained into the populace. As are terms like "terrorist." Why not use these terms/names in the same manner Leftists do to undermine them? I don't get it. Holla Forums is so intent on being the outcast group whose ideology is relegated to a few fringe websites that very few people visit. What the hell is the point? Take advantage of the tools given to you. If they use these tactics, then on no people would these tactics work better, because they're the ones, not us, whose lives are driven by the need to be politically correct.

Just another Jew pushing the interracial agenda at every chance. Even the small timers do it. There's something wrong with those people.

streamable.com/3odu

I can only guess because of the mentions of Huffington Post that it's from some sketch or article they tried to do, I don't really care enough to find out. It's a fine opportunity to point out that Trump's nationalist message is perfectly in line with the founding fathers.

I don't understand why anyone who isn't literal ubermensch, mind of Marcus Aurelius and body of Brad Pitt, would ever say something like this.

The gene pool argument only works if you are a genetically superior individual, but pretty much everyone who uses it is a delusional fat fuck who has no self-awareness about what he actually looks like. The Darwin Awards are equally as autistic.

"Liberals are the real Fascists" is a stupid nonfunctioning meme for the same reasons that "liberals are the real racists" is. Call them what they are: anti-white.

FOR FUCKS SAKE HE OWNED AND PAID FOR HIS OWN WARSHIP YOU DUMB CUNT. HAD HE FORCED PEOPLE TO PAY TAXES AND THEN USED THAT MONEY TO PAY FOR IT YOU WOULD HAVE A POINT, BUT HE DIDN'T AND YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD WITH NO GRASP OF HISTORY.

Fucking hell first tweet I saw and it managed to piss me off.

Yet again the liberal addiction to hypocrisy strikes.

Well, how much can you really blame people whose education begins and ends with the Magic School Bus

And to think, all these years I thought Hamilton was white! Silly me!

What's the point of all this? We all know Trump is going to win at this point and these people are accomplishing nothing with their faggotry.

Holy shit the left sucks a memeing

Are these idiots really trying to compare Trump to the founding fathers as an insult? Holy shit they're bad at memeing.

If our enemies are foolish enough to align the Trump with the Founding Fathers, then I suggest we give them a hand.

#1776Trump

#1939Clinton

I think the term is "whore." Or, more correctly, "rape-slave."

Shills and mods and idiots who cry "muh PR".

Just quote the second amendment. KEK

The man who built hospitals and schools for his people, kept radical islam from becominga major factor in his country, and most importantly, tried to create a gold backed currency for africa.

Spotted the SJW.

That's not how preserving your genes works retard. You only need strength, power.

It's why the intelligent of us are slowly being fucked out of the gene pool, Idiocracy had a good sequence on that.

The fact that that mongoloid fedora 'atheist' in your pic doesn't even realize it himself makes it all the more funny.

Don't care.

Don't care.

That's weak shit, weak shit is for Leftists.

Also don't insult my fucking Führer.

No it means standing for what you belief in rather than folding and joining the masses because they're 'the majority'.

Stopped reading.

Grow a pair, grow some hair and maybe grow a dick while you're at it.

Hamilton is a shitty musical created and protagonized by a spic, who plays Hamilton, and a bunch of non-whites playing your Founding Fathers. Washington, Jefferson, Madison, all of them. Niggers. The worst part is that they portray Hamilton like a good guy, when even I'm capable of comprehending what a country-selling kike he was (rumors say his father was a jew)

What saddens me more about Burr is the fact that he never got to see his daughter again. The man didn't have any other children, and his grandson died at the age of 10.
Feels bad, man.

It would mean the end of Holla Forums.

Is there no end to this madness?

You know what this makes me want to do? Make a movie about Germans dying in a Holocaust at the hands of the evil jews.

The Holohoax isn't even real but i'd like to do this just to spite those nose demons.