AUTISTS HAVE NO NATURAL INSTINCTS!

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1078274/Autistic-people-rely-gut-instincts-say-researchers.html

And more likely to be SJW retards that walk through black neighborhoods and get beaten into a coma.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bateman's_principle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. I can now scientifically shoot down all accusations of innate racism.

Why does the Mail continue to publish? Do they have any reporters left at all, or just freelance liberal bloggers?

But that's false, though. Holla Forums is filled with autists and I would say that from their anecdotes, they had gut instincts about things. I know I did although I'm skeptical that I'm autistic as I've never been diagnosed and even if I were, with the state of medicine, I'd still remain skeptical.

I'm basically autistic enough to be retarded but smart enough to know I'm retarded..

Shit thread, shit post, shit article, shit OP.

Our fucked up society is leading to a massive increase in Sperglords.

The fall of the West is going to be glorious!

By "gut instict" what is meant is being able to make meta-observations, see patterns, read body language, use past experiences and information to understand present situations, using emotional logic: autists can't do any of that. Also, figurative language seems totally lost on them. They're good at really linear logic, but that's about it.

Stop denying you're autistic, user.

Don't you mean school?

But they reject the most base instinct of reproduction because relationships are hard.

Reason, numbers, IQ, modernity, …

All these synonyms for death.
Neanderthal died for it.

Don't be fooled.

Neanderthal is still around. We call them jews.

You may be not autist, but a retard, I suppose yes.

Autism is retarded bro.

It is very hard to have a relationship with someone that finds you extremely ugly short and with a minute dick and wants to be as far away from you as possible, trust me, I have tried.

They don't reject anything. Society rejects them and marriages are not arranged any more. Combine this with absurd diagnosis for non-diseases like ADD, super-sexualization of women, and the devaluation of hard-work and suddenly 70% of males are "autistic" because they are not alpha enough to get the girls wet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bateman's_principle

Thank god.

I sense much butthurt in this thread. Much butthurt and the eternal jew. Good.

Seems to me this can go both ways. Either an autist is exposed to liberal rhetoric, and takes it entirely at face value, or an autist is exposed to facts and doesn't let those pesky emotions keep him from seeing the truth.
So I guess what I'm saying is Holla Forums needs to open a school for autistic children.

Retard means "being late" in french.

It's the politically correct way to say that someone has a lower mental age than his real one, especially among children (since it's widely irrelevant with adults).

Most people with mental illnesses (including autism) aren't retarded.

Now that's really funny because that's a 100% PC term… that is now considered offensive.

Like Negro->Nigger->Black->POC, doesn't change the coon beneath the label, with leftist the problem is with the word NEVER with what it describe…

The people who work in those kind of schools are usually lefties.

This is our mythology, but not the actual fact of it.

Among those of us who actually HAVE psychological issues, anxiety and depression would be the most prominent, as it is with the general population, with the possible addition of what would be (((professionally))) deemed "Paranoia".

However, it should be noted that the thought processes associated with anxiety, depression, and paranoia are the logical conclusion of our understanding of the world.
These thought processes only constitute "illness" when they inhibit one's ability to function, i.e. when you don't balance yourself out properly or if you're simply too weak.

Personally, I have some obsessive tendencies, so I wonder if that makes it harder to deal with the anxiety of the redpill.

That's actually really funny about "Retard", because I have a feeling that because people don't say "retard" anymore, my retarded nephew William is going to be known as "Potato Bill" by his peers, assuming a new meme hasn't replaced that one.

An autist will never be a Captain Kirk

Yes goy, your fears of us not having your best interest at heart are a sign of mental illness.

Autism is made up diagnosis by Jewish psychologists.

That's the only way I've found to fix the problem.

How the fuck does being more rational make you autistic. The reason most people are socially awkward is because we live in a fucked up Jewish occupied society ruled by Jewish neanderthals where bad is good and good is bad. Of course a genius would be maladapted socially.

are you embarrassing yourself by not knowing about kike echoes, or are you making a joke in support of what I'm saying?

Besides, paranoia doesn't have to be directed at the government or society. People can be irrationally paranoid about their families, which is degenerate if there's no cause for it.

While we're on the subject of logic and reason, could you compare these two lines and find the flaw in your thinking?
I think you'll find that this also answers your question.

Is it really about social awkwardness?

actual legit autist diagnosed with high functioning autism and asperger's syndrome. Autists are more in the mindset of kids able to be persuaded by shit much easier and much longer than regular kids. It's also why most or some autists will take up the banner and join sjws because of how "persuasive" they are.

Dependent, really. Some may have no social desire to really connect with individuals, and some do. I myself am in a relationship and it's been going on strong for years and still going. I mean, autists can never really escape being socially ackward or missing on social cues, but will power, patience, and taking the time to learn, even an autist can be a charismatic fuck that would seem like they aren't autistic to most individuals.

Autists of Holla Forums is more of a meme than anything else. I think the answer is almost exactly the opposite: We're a ragtag bunch of people who are not crazy and insane, in an outright mad world.

The name 'autist' and 'autism', both like ADD having been admitted to be fake inventions (My theory: To weed out the best goyim and make sure they don't get far in the system).

The SJWs can definitely be considered "autistic" though, within that connotation.

AHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA

Btw SJWs fucking hate autists because they tend not to fall for their 'Social Justice' bullshit.

What a fucking shit thread you made today OP.

I'm going to bump it so everyone can see what a homo you are.

Hence why they are doping young boys.

its actually hormonal. endocrine disruption in utero creates boys with autism. girls are far less affected. specifically atrazine and other herbicides/pesticides are known causes, alongside other xenoestrogens like plastics, birth control pills, and certain drugs. its projected that by 2020, half of all western boys will be somewhere on this spectrum. funfact: it also causes hypospadias, or a micropenis that sometimes verges on pseudo vaginal.

Well that explains where all the beta cuck SJWs are coming from. They lack the autism though.

Well Autists are drawn to places like this
But the Autists are good on focusing on stuff and that makes the kikes panic

I thought we were the Neanderthal

Cromagnon is white. Neanderthals are Jews. Denisovan are Asians and other related peoples. Africans are homo sapiens.

Filthy Kikes

If Autists were rational, they'd all be racist.

Of course not, autists are not good goys who get with the program.

Oh for fucks sake.

Those you know as 'jews' today are what's left of the race-mixed Edomites.

Neanderthals were mighty beings, not miserably slithering sickly genetic defects like der Jude.

And now you know why the pharmaceutical jew is treating our savant friends so well :^)

Neuro-typical normies can't into logic i guess.

Using fictional bible peoples.

Retard much?

Wat?
As an autist who also has a fully functional primal instinct, I am rather offended.

KC ON SUICIDE WATCH

As always OP is a retarded faggot

Fuck off back to Something Awful.

who

C'mon man, things we take as trivial are literally magick to normies.

The fact you're here proves you have high-functioning autism.

What the fuck are you talking about? I have Asperger's and I'm the hardest of anyone I know to persuade. Hell, I'm on Holla Forums and the rest of my family are leftists, and the kids are sjw's.

It's my understanding that many people on Holla Forums, along with many people in general, don't actually know jack shit about autism, aside from what they know from memes. Let me explain some things.

We autists are perseverant. When we set our minds to doing something, it bothers us to no end until we get it done. That's why we can play games like Minecraft for extended periods of time - when we really want to build a 40 story house out of chiseled stone, you better believe we're going to go through all the steps collecting materials and preparing them to make sure we make that goal. The opposite also holds true - when we don't personally want to do something, it's next to impossible to actually do it.

Reminds me of this.

They definitely have sexual drive, but they lack the ability to accomplish anything worthwhile with it. Much like how savants have mighty high IQs, but only focus on a single thing, doing the same thing over and over. The Autistic aren't as good as savants though.

Chick are married to the government now. You and your future children are ZOG slaves, and bitches couldn't be happier about that. They can cheat with no consequences, just like Jewish whores and their cucked 'men'.

people confuse autism with low IQ. autism and IQ are two different spectrums.

I really don't like to toot my own horn, but usually people with autism have higher IQ than those who don't.

It has been shown that depression is highly correlated with a high IQ. Basically, intelligent people have the ability to look at the world and see how fucked it is. And anxiety and depression are so closely related that they are considered part of the same group of disorders and treated the exact same way.

So, yeah, anxiety and depression are a result of looking at the world correctly and having the intelligence to understand what the future holds. Ignorance is bliss.

I know that, but that's because they take a rational way of looking at the world and call it disordered, and then medicate you for it. You're either strong enough to handle the nature of the world, or you're not. Either way, you're not crazy, but they will use the weak as an example against the strong.

Check'd and heil'd.

Diagnosed by Professionals with Aspergers myself, not some online test like those leftists who want to just use it as an excuse for doing whatever they want.

Holla Forums seems rather clueless on what Autistic people are actually like, so when articles like this come out that yet again contradict what austics know about themselves and what professions who work with real autistics report they believe it. No questions asked, all because "I'm Autistic" is the go to excuse for SJWs who are now trying to make it into a race or some crap for special exceptions.

That's what I want, to be looked at like I'm a nuisance for doing nothing wrong other than having this condition, to have to say no I'm not like those people, all because some people wanted to abuse it and demand special privedges. Autism for these people is the new kin. Just another check in the victim list for ranking amongst their peers.They're not autistic they're just not functional.

It's true what you say about obsessing, but beyond minecraft it could be about learning everything about a singular subject. I think my greatest passion was redpill subjects after I discovered my first one.

The thing is that SJWs always try and claim Autism despite not having it because its a Sexist condition because not many woman get it

I always find those tests strange as well.
They are essentially saying that the opinions of those around you define whether you are autistic or not.

tbqh fam you would not have an imageboard to shitpost on were it not for autism.

wowo truly enlightening OP

Holla Forums alone disproves this idea.

guess I'm just antisocial then. not sure if that's better or worse

Tbh, you can't find people that are perfect, and avoiding people is not the best thing to do when faced with corrupt humans. Instead, find out how they mamipulated you, and don't let it happen again.

That said, you can find people that still hold values that you might not despise out there that also do far more help than harm. If you want to avoid those that manipulate you, that's harder, because menipulation is really due to your stupidity not your autism.

The nicest people I've met tend to be nerdy, low self esteem nerds that are actually capable, they are the best freinds to have imo because I can raise them up and they become dependant on me for moral guidance and self worth until they don't need it anymore and I tell them so. Every couple days for some, months for others they come back for a top up as to what they should be doing in life, if blah blah is ok, and they usually go back with what they already knew they wanted to do, with new options, or a better understanding of what they need to do to get to x.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a socialite, I only see them once a week to catch up, but these types of friends can be garnered from multiple places, and no matter how small, a small group of freinds will help you to an extent to avoid falling into a cave dweller.

Man, there's really no reason to be rude to them.
Sure, they look annoying, but they aren't gonna hurt ya.
Why not invite them in for a cup 'o tea?

topkek
as a god tier kek worshipping autist i can confirm this thread to be a kikery of the highest order. sliiiiiide

maybe op should walk into a niggerhorde, i bet he likes it up the ass

W-wait what size is a normal dick?

I've never had any formal diagnosis, because I don't want to let the (((state))) know my mental status, but I'm pretty sure (99.99% sure) that I'm autistic.

I've hated niggers and people not local to my culture since I was little, I saw them as inferior and degenerate, and even when they taught me about the Holohoax, I wasn't horrified and wanted to dig deeper. At first it was the kike media, with a bunch of lies that are made to force you to pity Jews, instead of pity, I actually enjoyed their stories of torture. then I found Holla Forums, and it was the truth.

Autism is more like mechanical intelligence than emotional intelligence. Kill everyone with an IQ below 90 then divide society into tiers so only people with similar IQ can breed

I doubt autism can be correlated with with SJW-ness, as I'd think most autists would be for the gassing of SJWs, niggers, etc.

I was also a very politically incorrect child back then
maybe it's sociopathy not just autism

You know what that means lads? Leftists can't claim our racism, anti-semitism, homophobia, etc is irrational anymore!

Autism is a meme, and it's suffering from inflation.

Basically, if someone on the internet disagrees with your opinion, you're diagnosed with autism.

It's all fun and banter though.

I'm a legit 'tiste and I'd never walk through an enriched neighborhood. I barely even leave the house inbetween shitposts to get groceries and do necessary stuff. I get sufficient autismbux to pay the rent and for this toaster that I use for shitposting and trolling.

The guy referred in the OP was legit retarded. You don't have to be autistic to be retarded, since functional normies will walk through dindu neighborhoods without batting an eye.

If you have to ask…