New Movie about "Neo-nazi KKK skinheads" - Imperium

NEW MOVIE ABOUT "NEO-NAZI KKK SKINHEADS" -IMPERIUM-

START REDPILLING THOSE COMMENTS LADS

GET IN HERE

(((Based on real-life events)))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperium_(2016_film)
imdb.com/title/tt0120586/faq#.2.1.13
imdb.com/title/tt3181690/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_2
jta.org/1985/07/26/archive/holocaust-survivor-wins-50000-reward-offered-by-revisionist-group
youtube.com/watch?v=4EdthCmptkA
youtube.com/watch?v=9G1zZY4UFy8
youtube.com/watch?v=qQOE64_12UM
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/best-witness-michael-collins-piper.pdf
race.mx/bc666
themovies.co.za/2016/07/05/daniel-radcliffe-turns-skinhead-new-film-imperium/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakeel_Ahmad_Bhat
jewishpost.com/archives/news/the-franklin-prophecy-an-anti-semitic-hoax-gets-new-life-on-the-internet.html
canadianresearchauthority.wordpress.com/2013/07/14/benjamin-franklin-lost-letters-found-01131736-to-07041739/
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin
moddb.com/mods/from-earth/news/public-beta-release-date
last.fm/user/entruisme
desura.com/members/entru
vrdb.com/members/entru
indiedb.com/members/entru/games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equus_(play)
archive.is/BzA4o
burzum.org/eng/library/war_in_europe05.shtml
dailystormer.com/breivik-wins/
sites.google.com/site/breivikreport/letters/anders-behring-breivik-letter-13-09-29-to-international-press
frontpagemag.com/fpm/217331/breiviks-confession-and-medias-silence-fjordman
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315471/Andrea-Gjestvang-Images-children-caught-horror-Utoya-island-extremist-murdered-77-injured-200.html
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/26/daniel-radcliffe-calls-brexit-rise-donald-trump-scary-sht/
soundcloud.com/entruisme
facebook.com/search/str/denis+yaremov/keywords_users
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010871473053&ref=br_rs
infectiouslife.yolasite.com/team-list.php
hlssmod.net/index.php?page=0&news=0
shouldiremoveit.com/Auto-Shutdown-23362-program.aspx
auto-shutdown.jaleco.com/
github.com/lu4
stackoverflow.com/users/504325/lu4
youtube.com/watch?v=zlhg2lRj-a4
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler#Misattributed
dailystormer.com/jew-to-play-fbi-infiltrator-of-nazi-group-in-new-film/
libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/
forebears.io/surnames/yaremova
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperium_(2016_film)#Release
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't watched the video just yet but isn't that the anglo faggot from Harry Potter?

the holohoax movie, this, next one will be about pol.

What's with all the skinhead movies this year? They've barely even existed since the '90s.

kek, we need to turn this in a red pill fest

BUMP

This will be great…

Maybe we can use it as a guide, I'll bet my ass they did their research making it.

Hopefully it'll inspire people to read Yockey?

Fug, forgot to get rid of the question mark when I rephrased it.

Its to perpetuate the stereotype the far-right are stoopid ignorant thogs rather than while the far-left are hip'n trendy cool people rather than the veracious opposite.

Green Room was surprisingly good, and much more fair in its depiction of ebil nadsis than I expected.

Still wouldn't pay actual shekels to see it though.

This exciting trailer has inspired me to commit a microaggression by standing next to a paki while dressed in thor steiner.

mah nigga

So intimidating.

Seriously though, 50 bucks for a tank top? The style is bad ass, but they are jewing people for a brand.

If they do it,I will fully embrace what they make us out to be.

The quality is very good though. I almost never buy expensive stuff but I always take Thor Steinar or other scandinavian labels when i'm going hiking/ mountaineering.

Got to admit the coordination against whites is really impressive. From the university, media, international commentary, and government. What a fucking world.

100% agree that actual skinheads are based on hate, not love that hitler felt.
However, this is not the case, this is simple propaganda to attack "le ebil white supremacists.", by what trump supporters, or traditionalists are in their heads.
Expect to see people's opinion getting compared to "fascist", even though it won't be even close.

And that's ok too. Hate is good. If we didn't have hate, we would all kill ourselves! We wouldn't have a reason to strike back!

Somebody should make an edit where it cuts to Holla Forums when he says "this is revolutionary activity we're talkin' about here".

Can't wait for all the strawmans we're going to get in this film. Hopefully some things mentioned will have a Barbra Streisand effect.

Can someone do a before/after Holla Forums image with radcliffe?

It has to, what are we supposed to do Relinquish the lands our fathers died for? Un-fucking-likely.

Need some epic curbstomping harry potter recuts

Wait, Hol up

I know, it's almost like there's a very exclusive tribe who are disproportionately represented in all of those industries through nepotism.

I personally don't know how much jews hate whites. There's probably some personal vendetta for "persecuting" them for 1000 years, but really I think jews just promote basic group survival strategies. Advocate for multiculturalism and mass immigration in Western countries where they know they'll be a minority, and build border walls and strict immigration controls in countries where they're the majority like Israel.

Hue. Libertarians become nazis you stupid kikes.

Also, does this look like Jared Taylor to anyone else?

Just fuck my shit up.

Someone want to Webm this?

kekd

The nazi imagery is a given. The semiotic symbolism is all the americana mixed in with hunting culture and southern culture.

The movie appears to be about how ebil dose rayciss good ol' boys are.

Holy shit I have Yockey in my open collection of books.

Not smart Jews

More fucking salt in all the wounds, all the anti-White shit they keep pushing.

BIRTH OF A NATION WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU JEWS

FUCKING USING THE NAME BIRTH OF A NATION FOR THE NIGGER NAT TURNER AND HIS GANG MURDERING WHITE WOMEN AND CHILDREN

NO THERE'S GOT TO BE A CONSTANT PUSH AGAINST WHITES ALL THE FUCKING TIME GOD DAMN FUCKING JEWS GOD DAMN LEFTISTS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Guy on the right kind of looks like a thinner Heimbach too

Why is allowed for kikes to portray White people in movies?

I don't want to hate anymore Holla Forums.
I disagree with multiculturalism politically, but I don't hate people in my private life because of it.

I have a gay best friend and I have no problem with him. He had it hard, since his family disowned him. I'm his closest friend and Holla Forums hates him.

Probably not intentional. I don't think the hollywood jews would ever do anything to harm a righteous gentile like Jared.

Why tho?

He is going to be an undercover agent. It's for added victimhood I guess. Then again he might not be Jewish in the movie. Looking at him now after I became aware of the Jews you can recognize him as one, but most people probably can't.

No guys, image doesn't matter at all, muh PR.
This is the result.

Stop letting them bait you. If they can upset you emotionally then they can control you. Meme harder, brother. Exercise, learn to shoot, have children, and prepare.

Allowing propaganda to demoralize you is exactly what they want. Mind-fuckery is their greatest weapon, if you can become immune to it, then you will be something they truly fear.

Why don't you suck him off while you're at it.

Here you go.

Wtf? I hate White people now

Okie dokie

Now you're just fucking with me.

yet another attack on natsoc and christianity by the kikes

Topkek

This is fucking hilarious.

This shit is incredible. We have Muslims killing real people in the real world and this is what Jews produce. I get it, but damn is it ridiculous.

I just realized he was implying that Antifa were good men.

I am eternally triggered now.

That pic is the definition of trying too hard.

I really don't like these types of movies, but maybe I will watch a few funny scenes.

You can just bet that there will be a scene of minority who looks at him and he forgets that he looks like a skinhead to them, maybe smiles a bit and they just go away fearfully.

kek

they are trying to connect to the growing youth nationalist movement

Hopefully they have a subset of Pagan skinheads who fight the Christian skinheads and they get into arguments about whether or not Hitler was a vegetarian.

WEW

Yes, he's helf Jewish too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperium_(2016_film)

I think I might have a suggestion that would make this movie 100% more realistic. I'll pitch it to the filmmakers themselves, so I won't reveal too much here, but basically my idea is to replace the organization he infiltrates with a different group of people.

Or just make the bombing the infiltrator's idea.

Hitler was a christian, lad

Daniel Radcliffe is Jewish.

so what? what does it matter?

I would call him a traitor, but, he wasn't at all.

Just because he was an American citizen doesn't mean he ever thought of himself as one.

He was an Israeli citizen too.

He was a fucking Jew spy.

Fucking disgusting.

He was granted Israeli citizenship after the fact.

#YesAllJews

It's an obvious hit piece. Let's dilute it to where the poison doesn't do what the yids want. I bet they do a Trump hit too.

Still a Jew before the fact.

lol wut

You won't hate those who want to harm what you love? Hate and anger are emotions of change which is why the elites want them off limits. Learn to hate or become a slave are your only choices.

I'm immune to being attracted to the dog in that pic

I work in Hollywood, that means nothing. The true events could have been a conversation between two Jews at a coffee shop on Sunset Boulevard.

What's it like to work in Babylon, user? Sounds draining.

No. I just have too much empathy for other people.

Just because I don't like immigration, doesn't mean that I hate faggots like the americans and others on this board.

wut?

kek that's perfect

10/10

It's only draining if you let it be. The people are awful but the area is nice and there's lots of stuff to do. The great thing about the entertainment industry is that everyone in it thinks they're a Machiavellian genius while in reality they've just got their heads up their own assholes. It's very easy to manipulate people if you pretend to be incredibly stupid and naive, because then they think they're manipulating you.

Beat you by two minutes, mate.

Great minds think alike.

lol Jews

I wasn't entirely sure what kind of character he was supposed to be, but him having a shirt that says white power is what made me realize this movie was about racism

somebody needs to release a re-cut of American History X with the scenes backwards, viewed that way it's a truly heartwarming film

I know what I'm gonna do now!

The movie originally had a redpilled ending.

imdb.com/title/tt0120586/faq#.2.1.13

These are not made anywhere in Europe. They are made in China and Turkey. If you want to dress fash, buy locally produced. If you are going to pay premium, hire a tailor.

That is some horrible cuck "logic"

Waaait wait wait. The director is also directing a 2016 movie called Asher.
imdb.com/title/tt3181690/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_2

That's the same fucking plot. What is this?

Might even become a decent film.

Time will tell if Imperium is good flt for this or not.

Oh and this thing.

vittü perkele

they are going all out this season

Let's hope this movie makes a lot of people have epiphanies

Well they don't want a repeat out the 1930s, now do they? (Little do they realize they're setting the stage for exactly what they want to avoid)

There's no better storyteller than God, is there?

This is going to be hilarrious

SIX GORILLION DOLLARS TO THE PERSON THAT CAN PROVE THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED

Of course, there is also the option of making the clothes yourself, or have your wife make them.

These movie Nazis did nothing wrong

Nice to see him pop up, regardless of the circumstances.

NO! Libertarians are for hugging, not for clobbing.

Same tired Jewish gimmicks. I wish I had noticed it when I was younger. Its literaly the same in every fucking kike film and it works every time on the young. Generation after generation.

Libertarians either take up the Fasces or they get stomped

It wouldn't surprise me if they made a movie about Holla Forums

Libro e moschetto, fascista perfetto!

Is there any good movie about weimar germany?

MEME IT

Just in time for an election! How convenient!

This nigga gets it.

The movie is called Imperium and it shows Harry Potter reading his books, how the fuck wouldn't it get at least one or two good goys to look into this stuff?

he sure is huwite enough

Underrated post kek.
It has meme potential.

Glad they didn't use Greg Johnon's fagged-out edition.

Libertarianism is on the path to greater things. Many people become redpilled once they see the futility of libertarian beliefs, especially is a "multicultural" society. But if you decide to stay there then you become part of the problem.

Our comments are flooding this already, the Holla Forums comment crusades are starting once again.

I haven't read hunter yet, but isn't this the plot to that too? An armed revolution gets infiltrated by an FBI member that has second guesses on who he's loyal to?

That's already been done.

jta.org/1985/07/26/archive/holocaust-survivor-wins-50000-reward-offered-by-revisionist-group

The group was forced to accept this "proof," pay him and publicly declare that the holocaust happened.

are for hugging!

They wouldn't be libertarians if they didn't want to get stomped.

There's a Leni Riefenstahl film about a small political party in Weimar Germany and its antics trying to procure power.

I can't just remember what is was called.

We need to fill the streets like we fill comment sections.

Also I posted this in the TRS forum.

Those goys are ace shit posters

Yeah, heard that. Didn't he use his own book or something as evidence of it happening? It's crazy.

Kill yourself my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=4EdthCmptkA

There's also this one, where they openly are against freedom of speech.

Rev up those shitpost engines boys

I was going to play some vidya but now I feel like it's my duty to swarm this comment section, just like the great #ProudtoBe war

That older guy sure sounds a lot like Dr William Pierce.

Make sure to thumb-down and leave redpilled comments on the two uploads of the movie about his case.
youtube.com/watch?v=9G1zZY4UFy8
youtube.com/watch?v=qQOE64_12UM

What actually happened:
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/best-witness-michael-collins-piper.pdf

My thoughts exactly

meh, this is gonna be a sad movie where the good guys lose…

Someone mobilize 4cuck Holla Forums

more like good gays or goys

Top kek!
Lets meme it anyway.

not if people already take the idea that because the book is "nazi", then they will not read it. Besides, people are lazy.

Don't you ever say some Kike shit like that again

Do they have to act like niggers and be so violent against normal people though?

The only encounter I had with neo nazis was me being pushed by them and called a fag for having long hair.

I concede that I actually looked like a fag with long hair

Yes.
They do need to be violent.

Some people are curious, and the curious will want to see if the books he reads are real books, they'll want to know how people can believe such evil lies, so they'll want to see the lies for themselves.

No one is born redpilled in America. These movies absolutely do more good than harm.

Are there any real skinhead movies that don't involve a fantasy redemption storyline?

Im a skinhead by accident of biology… Balding on top, so it all gets shaved off.

"Broo, Hitler was like, super in contact with nature, like, *vapes some marijuana*, mother nature and all man, you christians are so repressive of our inner self man, like…"

Not that I know of, ALSO THAT ID

It's a Tor ID, newfag.

So evil nazis will have a nuke and start atomic shoah, how cool is that?

…straight from my mind.

There's Made in Britain, Tim Roth's first serious role. I don't remember how Romper Stomper ended, time to pirate it again

~Jonathan Bowden

We have to disregard our natural resistance to barbarism, and embrace violence wholeheartedly.

>Jemima logs into twitter and tweets "Hey everyone check out my new game race.mx/bc666 #indiedev #miscege4allnations #diversity"

This is stupid. Actually now that I think about it I appreciate christian culture more and more.

The Jewiest of all agents

themovies.co.za/2016/07/05/daniel-radcliffe-turns-skinhead-new-film-imperium/
I love how the narrative has changed from Europe as the cradle of social democracy to Europe verging on the Fourth Reich.

What as the deal with that short random clip from Poland in 1:08? They building Polonium from euronazis?

How is it stupid? And are you trying to imply Christians are allergic to brutal violence?

*buying, thanks autocorrect.

I mean christian values of non-violence

Wouldn't mind a dope ass owl pet though

We're not non violent.
Only to our own tribe may we not murder.

But in scripture God even speaks of us waging war for our tribe

when did radcliffe sink so low? even his last movie about some horror/comedy/fantasy mystery wasn't this desperate

Not my own OC unfortunately, although the person deserves praise.

They know about the rising tide. They want to control the narrative before it all blows up and a real holocaust happens.

What you call "christian culture" is a bastardized version of the faith, ran through the machine of cultural marxism.
You probably think that female priests and fag marriage are part of it too.

We're going to have to be violent. You can either accept that and come down from your moral high horse, or just die a coward's death after your people are vanquished.
It's your choice, but don't try to use Christianity as an excuse.

Was that loser ever a good actor?

What was Charlemagne, for instance, if not a Jew-enabling cultured brute? Charles Martel? Richard Lionheart? Ulysses S. Grant? Patton? Europeans excel at warfare, and often have fought in the name of that foreign religion.

LARPagan detected

Are you trying to be anti-semitic stormweenie?

not an argument :^)

R…O…F…L…!!!!

TOP KEK!

well he played a shitty egotistical student right

mediocre at best

Harry Potter and the Gas Chamber of Secrets

doesn't this sort of shit normally backfire? most people don't give a fuck about the holocaust past schooling once they get it pushed into their heads, and denying it never crosses their minds.

Meme it.

accidentally red pill the masses on the attempted internet censorship
accidentally red pill the masses on the factual human evolution leaving niggers in the dust millennia ago
accidentally red pill the masses on the holohoax
accidentally red pill the masses on the ZOG

…I see no problem with this happening.

lolool

Anyone caught the meaning of this? It was just so out of place.

If Heimbach had a drop of testosterone in his body.

bretty good

Face blind faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakeel_Ahmad_Bhat

We already sorta had that with the Law and Order SJW episode that conflated reddit and the chans, goobergay and Holla Forums

We have a rat in our midst

Jews are disgusting.

Onward Christian Soldiers isn't just a metaphor for nonviolent evangelism

Speaking of Italian magicians

Somebody should give Dennis a call :^)
8 919 990 1447

is he the rat?

accidental red pill

Should we break his legs?

please dont hurt him

break his jaw American History X style

Some people actually keep making Trump jokes in these comments, how the fuck do the leftists still laugh at these?

SNITCH GET STITCHES

About the same, Heimbach does have the same nonthreatening look, but he shaves less. Surprised all the characters weren't wearing bomber jackets like in the Green Room.

Yep. Dennis Yaremov.

Here's his gmail - [email protected]/* */

lol this faggot kike snownigger dun goofed

Thank you user, are you his dad?

We should give him the good ol' lickeroo.

Oh goy , i have a good feeling about this

How do people laugh at the Big Bang Theory, theorize about Marvel movies, and masturbate to Brazzers?

Because they're simple minded. Some people are simple, it's not complicated, they're just simple.

All dox should be posted with proofs screencap. Thumbs up for the effort though.

Consequences will NEVER be the same

please do no post his address!

please, you posted his number and email already! Significant harm may come to him if you choose to post his address, so please reconsider before posting it on Holla Forums

And also please do not post his face on her

Too bad, ot's happening.

t. Spaniard man.

We should also definitely not post any other crucial information like where he works or who he is related with :^).

/po/ is fated to die, it's like you've never watched any mafia movies.

Shut up Dennis the Gestapo is coming for your commie ass.

Shut up, you fucking weeb. Yeah, I know its you.

The kikes are going to make a movie like this every few years no matter what we do. Its like you faggots already forgot what you were slamming the "cuckservatives" about. Remember that argument? You're doing the same shit. Fuck PR fags.

NOT MY PAPER CRAFTING

A gnawing, cheese-eating, fucking rat in the department

Women should not do magic.
What you end up with is Wicca.

Finally found what this "true story" is based on. Apparently an ex-FBI agent named Micheal German infiltrated a number of neo-nazi gangs. He helped write the story. What I can gather from this is that he actually thinks that white men who don't want to be minorities in the lands their fathers built from the ground up are evil and must be struck down at all opportunities.

Also, why doesn't that video have more dislikes?

When will this meme die? Christians are required to aid in their own murder essentially. And forgive their murderer with their death rattle.

Muy divertido.

Huh. That's weird. I googled the benjamin franlin quote and found this:
jewishpost.com/archives/news/the-franklin-prophecy-an-anti-semitic-hoax-gets-new-life-on-the-internet.html
canadianresearchauthority.wordpress.com/2013/07/14/benjamin-franklin-lost-letters-found-01131736-to-07041739/

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Please tell me this tweet is real

spotted the shill

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin

Huh. It's a wrong quote I guess.

Some game mod he worked on:
moddb.com/mods/from-earth/news/public-beta-release-date

last.fm:
last.fm/user/entruisme

Desura:
desura.com/members/entru

VRDB:
vrdb.com/members/entru

IndieDB:
indiedb.com/members/entru/games

Don't forget that you can add "After >>>/mlp/ " in the middle, too!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equus_(play)

WE NEED TO MAKE /cow/ GREAT AGAIN AND TODAY IS THE BEST OF THE DAYS.

Nah, man if anything I'm letting Christians off the hook for this whole evil nazi thing. Its bullshit. Christians don't do aggression. Fuck the Muslims invaded them 13 times before they finally sacked up and took some action and that was during the DOOS VOOLT "badass" days of Christianity.

Read a little short story called "Camp of the Saints." That's what Christ calls you to do. Die for 3rd world savages.

I remember being a kid and thinking he looked ripped in this…

Do not post his address or face on Holla Forums though.
You had your fun with posting things about him, but posting his face or address would be definetly over the line.

Do not cross that line pelase.

Are we going to ruin this lad's life just like this?

That's pretty funny

Our name needs to be a killing word

Going after 11/10 with this slight edit

one on the left is a clean copy of the faggot scar in the movies, the one on the right (hirr hirr) is based on the SS logo.

To be fair, he did try to bring us down with that comment, punishment must be carried out.

All in favor say: "Heil"

Of course. Fuck him up. Heil.

You suck.

fuck off

Don't hurt him.

Show him the way by accepting him with love and friendship.

No!

They Never Said It claims Pinkney never kept a diary, despite there being documentation of hum having done so.

If it's a fake, why would they have to lie to prove it?

Purge

Back to /pone/.

I recommend reading any historic book on crusades. hell, even "real crusades history" channel on youtube would help you in your ignorance, better than any fiction.

heil

I dunno.
Beg more and we'll definitely think about.

But that doesn't prove the franklin quote either.

Heil!

Jeebus. Imagine if we had intelligent opposition. I'm still a waitin'.

Hitlerbirthday digits for truth

Indeed we have. Reich here.

…this ain' no jew, it's a fuckin' bluepill normie! What faggory daggory GG story did he find us off of I wonder.
ffs even aoliens know better.

you missed the part in my post where I said /mlp/ is the halfway point. We're where you come/go when you learn there can be no forgiveness

It's not like they haven't done it before in real life. Sometimes, convincingly.

that would help, if it actually existed.

Hiel

If we can't purge traiters now then we'll have no chance later on.

And most modern "refutations" claim it's a forgery based on it not being archived at The Franklin Institut, as some later printings claim.

archive.is/BzA4o

But in its original printing in "Liberation" (pic related), that claim is never made.

I'm not saying that it's genuine, we won't know that until we track down the diary. But all of the jewish arguments against its authenticity seem to resort to lying.

You sound legit confused.

Do you want a hug and be my friend? :3

Okay so we don't know. Gonna be agnostic on this one then.

HEIL

This fucking meme. Is anyone actually a skinhead or a KKK anymore in 2016?

Only soup letter agencies get there.

wouldnt surprise me if they are on Holla Forums

everyone wears those hitler youth haircuts so kinda hard to see them

I love that haircut, even if you guys probably hate it because it's popular now.

It's the only acceptable haircut for men.

When was the last terrorist bombing by skinheads or neo-Nazis?
I remember bombings throughout my life, by pissed off loners like McVeigh, or by Christian radicals bombing abortion clinics, or by the government like at Waco, or the Mossad & the government like 9/11, and most, of course, by radical Muslims (probably duped to do them by Mossad), but I do not recall ANY terrorist bombings by skinheads or neo-Nazis.

Anyone else know of any?

I'm thinking about getting it soon, what do I ask for?

too bad cucks hijacked it and wear it "ironically"

Is that a dead Palestinian child?

I have an undercut, it's not just Nazi, it was popular all over the west even before WW2

could Breivik be considered a neonazi?

It's easy to spot who is a cuck that got that cut only because it's popular.

undercut

what did I just say?

me too, I love it

I have no fucking idea tbh lad.

Ask for an undercut and maybe show them a picture.

hipsters made it popular, my man

whatever, I don't care

The lion does not care about the opinion of sheep.

I'm getting really proud of these comments boys, we did great today, another victory for us.

Why are you sad, bro?

Breivik was a Mason & a freedom-fighter.
And he didn't bomb anything, the bombs failed to go off.

Infiltrators will be interned

I dont really care either, Im just saying.

What the hell? That's not the image I posted. Lemme try again.

kek

I'm pissed that that faggot Spencer hijacked this. My hair and face is perfect for it, my hair has been like this for 6 years now.

Sorry Duce, it's not my OC

heil

Who's spencer? Only kenny vs spenny comes to mind

Breivik is our guy and based NS.

St. Anders bombed ZOG offices and shot up an entire communist indoctrination camp, then he proceeded to blame it on the zionist kosher nationalists and has been trolling the liberal Norwegian justice system ever since. And after his plans had succeeded brilliantly and the damage was already done, he openly declared allegiance to Adolf Hitler and came into the court throwing roman salutes. He's basically Bane IRL.

dailystormer.com/breivik-wins/

Comments has good links shining light on Breivik's worldview.

I'd fix it but it's a fragmented piece of shit

Do you think Breivik will ever get out of prison?

how many years he has left?

We need to gather a crack fash team with Garrison and Hyde to break him out, Europe needs world's greatest marxist slayer alive now more than ever.

Guys. He killed children and adolescents. Now I am sure you think that's badass and all, but think of the mothers and siblings who lost their loved ones.

Surely, your support for him is just satire, right?

We'll string him up after we win.

Hehe, nice meme

lmao nah nigga

Average around was like 17 which is much older than when I became politically active. They understood the concept of treason.

*Average age

We're not laughing anymore. The kids have to go too.

Shit, good use of zoglings to go on a suicide mission, if he dies nothing of worth was lost right?

yes yes mister NSA guy, it is all just a satire

He was sentenced to 21 years in August 2012 and has to serve a minimum of 10 years.

But I don't know anything about Norwegian laws or courts. For all I know they could extend it indefinitely by saying that he's still a danger to society.

If you think for a second antifas wouldn't celebrate you and your kids getting killed you're delusional. It's by definition self-defense, so you can never be the victim.

wat

Norwegian prisons are fucking awesome, honestly if I were him I'd be happy living there the rest of my life.

Brevik murdered white women while ignoring the mudslimes and jews in his country. He is either controlled opposition or a bluepilled goy.

sites.google.com/site/breivikreport/letters/anders-behring-breivik-letter-13-09-29-to-international-press

frontpagemag.com/fpm/217331/breiviks-confession-and-medias-silence-fjordman

Here, if you're too lazy to go through DS comments. Basically, he's genius and IRL Bane.

I think you replied to the wrong comment.. I never said he is a zionist

Maybe the Columbine kikes were really Nazis too, right?

Tippety toppety heh, he's been openly our guy for a long time now, get on with the times.

Dude, he attacked the place that trained the future generation of traitors facilitating white genocide in the country and that included muds, he literally couldn't have picked a better target and made a more effective strike.

shit im retarded

read it, you idiot and then shut up and apologize

HEIL
LET'S REV UP THOSE OVENS BOYS

Columbine wasn't political while Breivik was a National Socialist, you don't even know what you're talking about. Just read them or DailyStormer and get pilled about St. Anders.

shit, I lost it

so new

lol'd

pro-tip: not the jewishpost

no

Pepper yer angus, lad
We comin for you

He was fighting the disease instead of it's symptoms

Islam would not be a threat to any western nation if those western nations did not import it.
Too many supposedly repilled people focus too much on Muslims. They are a problem, but a problem that would be easily fixed if the governments of the West served their People instead of their Jewish masters and backward Marxist ideologies. Destroy Marxists and you will destroy Islam as a threat.

user, basically used a version of Socratic irony - feigning ignorance to draw others' ignorance in discussion.

The common cold won't kill you, but if you have AIDS it might.

Marxism is AIDS, Islam is the common cold.

Aww. I want to comfort and give him a hug

End your own life

He wasn't protecting Norway, he was protecting Jewish interests. The dumbfuck didn't know the Jews were involved in the multy-fucking of Norway.

I have the leaked photos of almost all of the victims lying around at home on my computer. Half of them is at least shitskins. Photos taken on the scene.

One of it, my fav, is a fat shitskin leaning against a wall with a hole in his head while his red nigger shoes shine against the camera flash.

Will upload some if at home.

at that point its just "Holla Forums the movie"

Jesus christ, why did you ahve to post something so disgusting

I definetly dont want to go anywhere near this

But thanks. I saved the other picture. It's pretty adorable.

I've read it multiple times.

It was shit-tier damage control for his jewish masters. You're forgetting the fact that nobody (except us) brought up his ties to jewry, and the zio-media just blamed the far-right.

H E I L
E
I
L

Fuck off nasty kikess.

Yes he did, he absolutely did, now could you go please read the links provided so you don't embarrass yourself further.

So according to you, the smartest move was to kill the teenaged future mothers of white children, who could have easily realigned politically as they grew up and understood the world better? Killing 70 of his own blood because they were bluepilled kids, while allowing the infitrators and facilitators of this cultural subversion off the chain? Nowhere in his manifesto does he name or even mention the jew.

I repeat, he is either a controlled good goy or extremely bluepilled.

He killed future Bolsheviks and the children of murderous Bolsheviks.
You may see the murder of these children as a horrific crime, but what their parents were doing, and what they were grooming those children to continue doing, is the genocide-by-displacement of the entire White race.

They were also committing a horrific and murderous crime, and on a scale that Breivik didn't even come close to.

You're clearly retarded.

The guy's name is obviously Moshe Shekelberg, a top member of the JIDF and known brony even though evidence clearly shows he's some Paki.

Read:

This is literally the Holla Forums version of "if you fight your enemies they win". This is the place where he could cause the biggest blow to the future of cultural marxism and genocide, who knows if he killed the future Trotsky. They were groomed to replace the old Workers Party traitors once they became too old to sell out. It wasn't some mildly political summer camp for children.

only gubmint infiltrators

Pretty sure he didn't kill any jews.

In the meantime, you can scoff through pics of the survivors. Almost everyone is either a fat libtard or a shitskin: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315471/Andrea-Gjestvang-Images-children-caught-horror-Utoya-island-extremist-murdered-77-injured-200.html

Exactly, they blamed the poisonous counterjihadist movement that tries to co-opt nationalism movements and make them pro-Zionist, exactly as he planned. It's ingenious! Look at the horrible pro-kike softcore "nationalism" in UK for example, it's some of the most disgusting examples of kikery I've seen.

I don't know who you think you're convincing, since you're a tiny minority here, everyone from DailyStormer to gigantic majority of Holla Forums embraced Breivik once he revealed his master plan.

its divide and conquor.

The left has been claiming all whites are racist so they need to create that case in the publics mind.

They need to capture the youth into stupid skin head gangs instead of well spoken rational political parties.

There are 700 jews in Norway, with luck he might've managed to snipe one. He did shoot muds tho.

you wat?

HEIL

REV UP THOSE DOX TEMPLATES BOYS

We gonna dox this rat or not?
I found the same email posted to some kind of Russian craigslist.

He's selling some kind of audio device.
We need to find out more

steal it lmao

I must know more

Fuck it, I guess I'm up for it, brb though.

It's interesting to see that they're associating the Gadsden flag with white supremacy.

Hopefully a significant amount of normies will see through this bullshit.

So anyone got any proof how these dox are connected to anyone?

Oops, sorry.
My mistake.

But I was speaking of terror bombings in the states, tbh.
After all, the movie is depicting American skinheads & neo-Nazis.

The vast majority of his victims were White.

A bunch of brainwashed White kids aren't suitable targets, only a kike (or autistic edgelord) would think otherwise.

Take Francis Parker Yockey, whose book the move this thread's about was named after, for example. He was a Marxist in his youth, yet he went on to become one of the most important White men of the past century. Should he have been killed?

It's not hard to see.

If you can see through the super secret anti-jewish Breivik conspiracy, I'm sure you're capable of connecting tat information to the youtube comementer.

THIS. BTHINK BEFORE YOU ACT

Look before you type, fucker.

Youtube comment has gmail account
Gmail is [email protected]/* */
Search "entireentru" to see where else it comes up
He posts his email + phone number on Russian craigslist

they will.
it was 21+10 in secure detention.

is it me or does this guy look like the american history X guy?
mmmmm. My meme-dar is showing activity…

So anyone got any proof how these dox are connected to anyone?>>6589205
Like William Luther Pierce? If you think we won't have to shed any white blood you're in the wrong line of work, and in the wrong reality as well. As politically active I've had to beat probably whites and nonwhites in about or nearly equal amounts. Plenty of white scum, commies, junkies, degenerates, sometimes all of them in one.

So communists should be tolerated and coddled at the off chance they grow up, dump degeneracy and become nazis? We probably don't need to gas them all or anything like that, but we absolutely need to fight fire with fire.

And I have to repeat, these weren't even your average street commies, but the replacement for the current ZOG traitors. They're the worst of the worst and deserved death.

(template if you guys need one)

Name:

SS#:

DOB:

Current Address:

Past Address:

iCloud log in:

Current address may be :

—————————————-
Social Media links and emails:

Possible home phone number:

Thanks mate, all clear.

moadeep is that you?

A movie about Hitler?

I found the rat.

you mean like when mossad blew up the murrah building in Oklahoma?

Radcliffe is pro-EU (Jew) of course

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/26/daniel-radcliffe-calls-brexit-rise-donald-trump-scary-sht/

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU DENIS

…what?

The Amazing Bulletproof Tooth!

OK. Meet Russian History X star and vapid antisemite Dennis Malcom!

Seems he was at some restaurant lately with his butt buddies, at least now we can put a radius on where he might live

To all you newfags lurking this thread, this is why don't go full retard and have the same username all over the fucking Internet. What is this? 1997?

kek.

Noice
I'll keep digging too.

PLAY STUPID GAMES, WIN STUPID PRIZES

I don't know what he was thinking, such audacity to snitch on us, and have his fucking name connected to like 9000 things in his god damn google + account holy shit he's autistic.

Found his girlfriend/wife, bangable

heh this is getting interesting

Just realized that faggot is a Ukraine supporter. If above user is to be believed that bad things would happen if he was exposed, I believe he'd be telling the truth. Ostracized by his SJW Eastern bloc faggot friends and getting his nuts hooked up to a car battery by the Kremlin if someone swats him during his inevitable Minecraft broadcast on Twitch.

Only one "n" in "Denis", are we sure it's the same guy?

I think it's highly likely, on his youtube there's multiple videos in Russian on his playlist

Nice digging

But seriously, who actually has all their social media accounts with one email, under their real name? How can you be that stupid?

Here are the places he's visited.
We have his general location.

There were multiple website accounts under "entireentru", each with Dennis and Denis spellings.

fugg forgot pic

I found out this Denis guy, unsurprisingly enough, likes to insult the intelligence of Brexit voters

This is his plans for 8/9 July boys

According to his soundcloud, he lives in Moscow.

soundcloud.com/entruisme

I really don't think that's him.

It's one thing pointing towards Moscow and a ton of others pointing towards Ukraine, I'm leaning towards Ukraine tbh

Altough we could be getting baited

All the Ukraine stuff is from the guy with one "s", everything with entru mentions Russia.

facebook.com/search/str/denis+yaremov/keywords_users

searching that name on Facebook gives you two profiles, one is the balding guy you found, the other is this guy

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010871473053&ref=br_rs

This guy is from Ukraine too (city of Polonne).

GET READY DENNIS HERE COME
THE BIG GUYS

Also he uses 3mob, at least this Denis, which is a Ukranian company

Yeah, I've thought about that. This Ukrainian guy seems like the piece of shit who would do something like this though.

Breivik is a freemason puppet that was used to promote anti-right/white policies.

Did you search with two "n"s?

That's all I'm finding on accounts that we know for a fact are his.

infectiouslife.yolasite.com/team-list.php

hlssmod.net/index.php?page=0&news=0

This has to be the guy

well done m8

i was thinking of a sideways lightning bolt over the original to make a swastika but this is better

From what I'm seeing it looks like Denis is a software engineer, found some shitty application he made under the name "Entru" on some site, that seems consistent.

shouldiremoveit.com/Auto-Shutdown-23362-program.aspx

auto-shutdown.jaleco.com/

lies and hoax
the hambeast ate the bullet after having eaten her own arm.

doing that just gives the balding beard man. I can't explain the discrepancy here but based on what people are posting up about him, he does seem to fit the profile of some leftist shit who would troll around a place like this.

Is there anything definitive linking Denis to that?

If so, it's pretty much confirmed then.

also, I think his english is passable enough for him to post such comments on Holla Forums and jewtube

Woops, whats this!

So any blyatanon here that can pay the cuck a visit ?

its 3:20 there right now, they are probably all asleep

Russia has 2 million Ukrainian citizens living and working in it.

Part of what makes their rabid hatred of a FREE TRADE deal with Russia so fucking stupid and hypocritical.

They work in the country they hate.

Does that happen ANYWHERE else in the world?

If you're going to larp stringing him up, I'm going to larp drilling you in the face with my .45 if you try, faggot.

About what?
…Hmm sudden urge to really show power level. *cough*

BJ blazkowicz sighted

The "klan" has mostly fallen back to what it originated as, just a good ol' boys club, with a couple Soups like Will Quigg at the helm to keep the normies spooked.

If he were in any 'normal' western country.
But there, he did what he could out of desperation.
People need to start a catalogue of our old threads, so we can just point people to the arcs, I'm sure we've had like 3 threads on this by now explaining what was going on and the political (lack of) climate over there.

I'm pretty sure that's how equus went anyway. With penises.

Why would he want to? He's never trolled them better.

forreals I started pouring out the kool-aid when I was 12. It's just that it was towards the opposite direction. (remember how many fights there were between Columbia U and israel in the 90s?)
They got me on the environmental angle, now that there's where muh PR is really needed.
How many deranged SJs started out just protectionistic hippies unaware who owned the most pollutive corps?

dis forever

>>>/trs/

Are you sure you quoted the right person, because I have no idea what you want?

No those are all Germans.

I am German I can confirm. I have also a pretty wide jaw.

/watch?v=zlhg2lRj-a4

This is the video that the normies are watching, not the one in the OP, go post there

Didn't link it directly because some brit posted it in their thread

I can't hear you.

Maybe if you larp yourswlf as a mod you can ban me?

He also goes by Lu4

github.com/lu4
stackoverflow.com/users/504325/lu4

AND YOU SAY THIS NOW?

This.

Dubs of the fool

yeh. Said I was confused, I said "about what"

So'm I, just making fun of the dude on the left. Totally BJ/doomguy. If any of you ever fixes that old ethnic cleansing game to not be shit, it'd be funny to use the same appearance, have someone try to sue you, then show them this photograph. Instant >rekt.

lol how'd you miss that he was mocking exactly that? Read text, not pics.

William Johnstone would like to have a few (thousand) words with you.

They're killin' us on the 'concerned for the ecology' side, fix that and you don't need to wait, they'll already be comin' this way.
The Hillary thing is the best opportunity in years as she's so in-bed with libtard scare puppets the Bushes.
If you engage any leftists who seem like they're possibly leaning this way, use exclusively shillary ties with Big Oil, Lumber, Mining (ie what Oregon was all about, land later sold to russian mining corp)
The biggest wedge issue they've got isn't race, which simple 'enrichment' solves, as we've seen with eurozone gains, but concern for the eco-sphere. Lookit how 'dems' freak out when "drilling alaska" is mentioned, no matter the race. Everyone not-as-left-as-me has been painted as being an environment-raping Captain Planet villain. One of their best abductions has been making the environment exclusively (((their))) issue.

Not for long, if we force him into "acknowledging" his disgustingly racist beliefs like TayTay. :^]
speaking of celebs does anyone know if the Sprouses still browse(s)? I can't imagine such views allowing for many tv roles in hollywood.

He looks manly as fuck. You are just jelly.

I have no fucking idea what you are talking about or how what you said is related to what I said.

Well fuck, if anyone is still here, I guess we're shilling this one too

youtube.com/watch?v=zlhg2lRj-a4

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Translation

"In Israel, more and more,
In cafes and eateries, there are such posters:
" the soldier / ka, dear / I don't stay hungry!
If you don't have enough money or not,
The difference at our expense or just go to the us, feed!"
Central bus station in
Jerusalem.
Falafelʹnaya.
Aure, Master, walks in the station and interviewing soldiers.
:-" Hungry, let's go.
Don't have enough,
Don't be shy, this is the least
What can we do for you.
You're doing for us is much more!"
Honor and glory to such people.
Thank you for our guys."

you fucked up, I am going to send you a dickpic now

God damn it user, I don't want to see your member

I think you would need to find a link between the EntireEntru and Lu4 accounts if that is the guy. Perhaps some mention of his projects. He has a gmail account with his name.

EXPOSED

Was it that big of a secret anyways ? Just bashing Holla Forums and infiltrating our board was an obvious JIDF maneuver
:^)

Well, how else are you going to learn?
Do you promise to be a good girl for daddy?

Make your own movies.

Back off ya…ya pedafile!

Reported for underage. :^)

and gonna send you a dickpic on youtube anyway

I have plausible deniablity

Yeah I'm underage, I'm going to go to my local ADL center and you're gonna go to jail for going against a Jewish Transgender minor
:^)

Okay I reiterate my point:

we libertarians don't believe in multiculturalism or fucked up shit like that that is the shitlibs.
and just because we believe in unadulterated freedom, doesn't mean we won't unite to kick your asses.
you were too pansy to even kill the jews, the devil spawn, so if you attack us, we will fuck you up.
and when we are done slaughtering you motherfuckers, we will burn your bodies like the socialists you are.

You're placing me in a bad position user.

Probably some leftypol faggot trying to shit on us. Downvote it and upvote redpilled comments. Unless jewgle fucks us with that one.

nice fake quote, (((libertarian)))

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler#Misattributed

shut up and be a good little girl or boy or whatever you are today

do you ever alt-right right?

phalanx faggot. controlled ops

took you a long time to reply

But he made a Hello World at 13 years old!

Today I'm a good little agender, pansexual fox for you daddy :^)

why would anyone that thinks like us set off dirty bombs within our own civilization?

holy fuck the people they portray are fucking retarded I hate these implications so much

Is he a kike?

He's Pro-Israel as we have seen but no confirmations on him actually being a kike.

bleeeeuuurghghghg

I'm Russian, I know a lot of people who go to Israel, it seems to attract them for some reason.
The comment says:

Apologies for overloading you with degeneracy user, it was never my intention.

thanks

but stop posting /cuteboy/ bait, I don't want to get triggered

For some time I believed I was bisexual and believed myself to be attracted to them.

You can literally turn yourself gay.

Couldn't have known, good for you to turn to the light side user, you did well.

Yeah, yeah, white people are evil and need to be put in their place before they group together…

Ignore ISIS, ignore BLM, Ignore La-Raza…

Yockey is rolling in his grave. Naming this filth Imperium.

Idk, but it wasn't that case for me.

I just saw the feminine aspects of "femboys, trans and twinks" and saw them as easier targets for sexual conquests than just try to be normal and ask girls out.

In the end I just realized that there is no reason to go for those types of people, when there are girls on this world and to act like a normal, proper person.

I was never actually gay or bisexual. I just believed myself to be. I still liked girls.

I am still a virgin, but I will focus my attention on girls and not try to do stupid stuff like get laid by fucking some /cuteboy/ or something like that.

Kikus inceneratus.

I'm sure the only reason it's even called imperium, is for the same reason that new birth of a nation movie is called birth of a nation. Once they're released they hope when ever people search for them in google or whatever, the only thing that comes up are these new stupid movies and nothing about the things that they took their name from.

Yeah, sure.
Always try to look a little into the future. If you starting dating some faggot who thinks he is a girl.
It will ruin your life.

Thanks bro. Also just because I enjoy the concept of hugging and bromance doesn't make me gay.

You're arguing he might have killed people who had subjective and changing political opinions, so it was alright they died even though they wereobjectively and unchangingly white.

kek i read that as closet

That is normal

wow this thread got gay real fast

OI THEY CAN'T!, the movie

I'll shut up now.

Funny how in this trailer, they try their best to make the bitch the heroine but the holohoax attackers actually seem way more intelligent and well-spoken.

THIS MIGHT BE A BACKFIRE

lets hope this is going to help

The Alt-Right came.

I fucking hate painted nails, it's one of my major turn-offs, Idk why.

That guy from Pantera is skinhead or no?

PUSH IT, THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP

Yep, they fucked up big time and almost made their film historically accurate. If the media isn't careful, one of these days they may just accidentally tell the truth!

Where did the table come from?

It's from a nationalist march on our Independence Day which 500,000 (including families, children and senior citizens attend).

Are they signalling that Polish nationalism is a threat?

A shorter (5 min) clip of the march. You might be able to find the exact moment. Scouring through footage now.

No, Polish nationalism isn't the threat here…

IT'S NATIONALISM AS A WHOLE GOY

Cry more. My heart no longer bleeds for trans faggot bolshevists who would gladly stick a knife in me or my family's backs for no other reason than we aren't "progressive" enough for them; no matter what color they are.

Fuck.

Apparently, a lot of Jews hate Poles because they get political immunity from being called Nazis for being the first country Germany "attacked" liberated.

'Liberated'.
Wew lad, Goebbels was a true mastermind if his works still conjure up a false understanding of reality in the mind of intelligent people.

Imperium was already kind of like that even before this. So while it's still annoying you've always kind of had to search Yockey's name to get the book. But still seeing fucktard radcliffe's face when ever you type in imperium is almost just as bad as having to dig to find the book.

Looks like they got it right with the Poles kek

also what's with all the klan stuff mixed with skinheads? pretty sure they're both unrelated and never actually co-operated

Oswald Spengler was a cuckservative.

This better be bait.

Hmm, why do Jews love Tran Nazis so much?

Poles have been red pilled on the Jews for quite some time. No wonder why they hate them.

- Old Polish proverb

Really now?

Heil!

>complained about Trump's Hitler's tone

BAHAHA, anyone find any funny ones too?

Already has.

Remember to down vote this trailer for so we get all those cucks too write more articles about how how horrible and racist all white people are.

i used to hate them but not anymore (depends on color)

what i really fucking hate is ear piercings and lipstick

To get people thinking, all you need to ask them in relation to this movie are basically 2 questions

Highly doubtful American skinheads are on Holla Forums. Not that it takes much to do chans, but they couldn't manage it. Most of them became skinheads through the prison system and are nigger-tier.

I smiled and said "Hitler Youth," and they laughed and knew it. Showed them this picture too.

Must be hard for the juden, always trying to make white guys look weak and lame in comparison to dindus, but then having to make stuff like this to remind everyone how *scary* and *violent* we are.
I bet, after watching this, at least a small handful of young white women that are surrounded by white beta cucks will realise they don't have to coalburn to find a strong alpha man, and will start seeking out nationalist groups.

Well I'm sure they represented their views fairly and it's not a politically-motivated hate-piece at all.

Don't hate the sinner, hate the sin.

If you really cared about your friend you wouldn't approve of his poor life choices and you would probably try to help him become a better person.

Director confirmed for fedora kike straight out of Brooklyn.

The kikes have subverted the goyim to produce this shit for them. I mean the heebs are seriously underrepresented in this.

Wow, they put a picture of Trump in for a single frame at 00:18

I took the bait.

Sometimes that site is inaccurate if the movie is rather new

So they listened to some 60 year old retired shill make up some stories that are all obviously unverifiable and made a movie with "true facts, bro" written on every promotional material ?

Hollywood really is a fucking joke.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's "based" on those AmRen-teir "Nazis" who wanted to build a death ray to defend a Synagogue.

Director's a kike.
dailystormer.com/jew-to-play-fbi-infiltrator-of-nazi-group-in-new-film/

Heil.

Oh boy.

Looks bretty gud actually. That guy from "the Knick" is in it.

Not the same guy, dipshit

Hahahaha fucking hell.

Hollywood is going all out this year. They need to instill in peoples mind the cartoon version of reality so that people think all Trump supporters are EVUL NEO NAHTSEES

Ever run into 'FilmCritHulk'? That's this guy (left, middle row). Course, not suggesting you should share his name or anything like that, if you have. It'd be terrible if he wasn't able to brag how no-one can uncover his super-secret IRL name to his fellow shitlibs like Devin Faraci.

This bullshit is a waste of time and resources - who gives a fuck about "redpilled" jewtube comments? Only people who have no impact/significance in real life read that shit anyway.

FilmCritHulk who claims to work at a Hollywood studio

I'm late to the thread. Looks like you did good anons. Saw the carnage at the top of the comments.

oh great.
can't wait for the scene that shows that gnatzis can't get it up and that's why they are really angry at niggers. it's all bbc envy. or for the noble nigger to explain to the white scum that in reality they are just projecting and niggers themselves.
you know just like in that shit movie supremacy or every other. skin movie in existance

Who made this comic strip?
I suspect he might make some good shit.

wow can you not #notallweebs

I'm sure it will be a fair and balanced portrayal and not a hit piece at all.

Heil

Heil

An ex-tumblrfag most likely.

This is the kali yuga in a nutshell.

Holla Forums is not one person, not everyone here is full 1488, some are here because this is the last place where we can have truth
if there were no scheming jews, there would be nothing bad about gays or blacks

btw what is with their memeing of 'dirt' bomb used by ebil whites. First source code, than this, when the only one using bombs are jihadis.

One would think they would finally found at least one ebil whitey to false flag their dirt bomb wet dream already, but looks like none of the whites wants to do that

Fuck off, nigger.

underrated

go back to cuckchan you degenerate fuck.

blacks without gibs would not have childrean, gays already can't have childrean, remove scheming jews and that problem will be solved in few generations

Jews have always promoted White Nationalism, the KKK and neonazism. A better tool for them to kill the White race than the holohoax.

Just LOOK at what's being done. Just LOOK at all the fucking losers on pol who can't get anything done in real life.

So, did you manage to convince anybody from your shitty board to meet up with you yet, kike?

What shitty board? pol?

The one on .pl that you were spamming here, Moshe.

That I was spamming? Must be a slow day in Tel Aviv JIDF HQ.

What have you done, kike, instead of posting obvious D&C in this thread

WEW

No. I genuinely support him.

lol skinheads and KKK and neo-nazis, excellent, let them push that shit, because we don't any of us do that shit. I would think most of us and most of the new wave of WNs I've encountered elsewhere don't shave their heads, don't have tattoos, dress decently, are educated or at least can fake it well enough; so when all the normies go looking for what they've seen in the movies and they see mild-mannered, rational, well-groomed and dressed polite young men the cognitive dissonance will further break them of their trust in media narratives.

Only the C.I.A. false flag sector is.

What real events inspired this? Events carried out by muslims?

sneaky

It's good that this is the angle they're going with to try and counter us: pushing the whole skinhead, neo-nazi, kkk imagery. That shit is so out of step with where white nationalism, fascism, and nationalism in general are at this point in time that the cognitive dissonance produced when people who see these media narratives find out normal, well-groomed and dressed people they know hold white nationalist and fascist beliefs will be so great, that what little trust the normalfag masses have in media narrative will be broken.

This is really just porn and mental masturbation for Jews by Jews than it is effective propaganda against our movement in CURRENT YEAR.

Top kik

libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/

This is hilarious too.

Should we report him to Putin?

Love you goyim. We always get there first.

What's the best proxy service out there? Figure that it's time to invest in one to avoid all the shadowbans.

ITT: Polacks who didn't even watch the trailer and just automatically assume every movie starring white supremacists makes them absolutely evil.
A character in the trailer literally says that the neo-nazis are people and should be treated like such.

You guys are all a bunch of self-hating morons that get a hard-on when you think people are calling you evil.

(1)

If you think they will make the nazis sympathetic you are a fucking idiot.
There will be one scene of a nazi kissing his grandma or something and then he'll blow up a shopping mall.

What is that sheriff badge star supposed to indicate?

The jews from the 90's are old enough to get their movie ideas made now, and the holohoax movie genre isn't going to work in a few years when no one gives a fuck because that generation is gone.

So now you're gonna get skinhead movies every six months and the plot will go like this, without deviation:

wew

So, soldiers eat free? Wasn't that a thing in the USA too?

Off the top of my head:
Spics in the USA.
Moors in Europe.

The reporter telling the protagonist to try to relate to them as human beings so he can snitch them?

There isn't a single sympathetic white man in that trailer, is all about evil, fanatic white nationalists (skinheads, KKK and just regular white men) being the "real terrorists".

Spoiler that shit nigger.

The problem with averages is…

dam Varg looks like shit, I guess that's the toll it takes on you when you play right into the jew's hand

I guess Norwegian prison mimics Norway itself right? Isolated. Sounds like Hotel California, do they have computers in them? Are there restrictions on what you can look at?

wew cmmie scum.

I hate sometimes, can't help it. Generally my love for my people and the civilizations we've created is the same as my hatred for those attempting to destroy them. I wouldn't hate if there was no reason to.

Individuals are just fine, as long as it doesn't cloud your knowledge of the aggregate impact they have.

If someone tried to murder my wife I would hate them the same as I love her, such is life.

It's funny that the actual ideologies of race realism and antisemitism are so virulent that their representations of people like us are cartoonish villains.

Maybe they learned their lesson from American History X and don't want to accidentally allow a mouthpiece for us, even in a villainous context.

banking

Her gf's surname is Ukranian.
forebears.io/surnames/yaremova

Ain't nobody got time for that.

*his

….why?

they're like 100 times chiller than they were in the 90s when they show up on TV

Clearly (((they))) are striking back because of all the bad press from real events involving actual terrorists and have to reinforce the white boogieman myth.

Can you guess?

Hint: It will be released a month before the election.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperium_(2016_film)#Release

It sounds like David Starkey used to deny the Holocaust when he was younger.

Neo Nazi Skinheads are nice people and are just like the average White person. Stop the hate.