Meet Bryan Nishimura, Found Guilty For "Removal And Retention Of Classified Materials" -w/ NO intent

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-05/peak-fbi-corruption-meet-bryan-nishimura-found-guilty-removal-and-retention-classifi

U.S. Magistrate Judge Kendall J. Newman immediately sentenced Nishimura to two years of probation, a $7,500 fine, and forfeiture of personal media containing classified materials. Nishimura was further ordered to surrender any currently held security clearance and to never again seek such a clearance.

According to court documents, Nishimura was a Naval reservist deployed in Afghanistan in 2007 and 2008. In his role as a Regional Engineer for the U.S. military in Afghanistan, Nishimura had access to classified briefings and digital records that could only be retained and viewed on authorized government computers. Nishimura, however, caused the materials to be downloaded and stored on his personal, unclassified electronic devices and storage media. He carried such classified materials on his unauthorized media when he traveled off-base in Afghanistan and, ultimately, carried those materials back to the United States at the end of his deployment. In the United States, Nishimura continued to maintain the information on unclassified systems in unauthorized locations, and copied the materials onto at least one additional unauthorized and unclassified system.

Nishimura’s actions came to light in early 2012, when he admitted to Naval personnel that he had handled classified materials inappropriately. Nishimura later admitted that, following his statement to Naval personnel, he destroyed a large quantity of classified materials he had maintained in his home. Despite that, when the Federal Bureau of Investigation searched Nishimura’s home in May 2012, agents recovered numerous classified materials in digital and hard copy forms. The investigation did not reveal evidence that Nishimura intended to distribute classified information to unauthorized personnel.

This case was the product of an investigation by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Assistant United States Attorney Jean M. Hobler prosecuted the case

Meanwhile….

Other urls found in this thread:

duffelblog.com/2016/01/opsec-doesnt-apply-to-everyone/
archive.is/O9AoP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Meanwhile Shillary won't be charged with a far worse crime.

I believe Trump when he says the system is rigged.

That bitch is going to be President.

I don't have a high blood pressure problem.
But if I keep reading these threads I am going to get one.

If only he was married to an ex-president rapist pedophile, had a vagina, and was rich. He'd be making democrats swoon right now.

Nice ID

go back

bump and somebody tweet this to hell.

"Bryan Nishimura did less than Clinton ever did and got a 2 year prison sentence"

"probation"

the sweet smell of summer

Save that blood for the field. You'll need it with the way things are going.

Hello, newfriend. Repeating 0's for IDs means the user is on TOR. You should stick to checking dubs.

The Government has already started changing the standard to reflect reality.

duffelblog.com/2016/01/opsec-doesnt-apply-to-everyone/

That's unconstitutional. Equal protection under the law must be upheld or else they rescind their right to arbitrate such cases.

This is not the first time Comey has come to the aid of the Clintons…

Comey, Clintons and Clemency

archive.is/O9AoP

Who were the (((new square four)))?

More fun I was unaware of from the article I posted

(Checked)

We should be pushing the Comey angle too, he's been covering for the Clintons before he even became a director at the FBI.

This man must be removed from office, he is blatantly ignoring the rule of law.

Probation means you don't get jailed for it.

But you're still sentenced.

I'm fairly sure in some states US states even a misdemeanor get your probation turned into real jailtime.

MISCHI-MMUSHI-MUSHIMUSHI!!

Where do you get this idea from? That is clearly not how things work…

There are rules for them and rules for us.
If you or I did 1/64th of what the Clintons have done then we would be looking at the inside of a gas chamber.
Clintion's do every crime in the book and they get to be POTUS and have 150million people tripping over themselves to defend them.
Thats the reality of the USA now.

Such is life in the animal farm.

You do realize that Duffleblog is satire, right?

The USA is a Jewish nation. I would not expect anything else from them.

WAVE UPON WAVE OF DEMENTED AVENGERS MARCH CHEERFULLY OUT OF OBSCURITY INTO THE DREAM.

Goddammit, you're ruining it

Wait a couple of weeks and it won't be.

Notice he admits to it.
Notice Hillary does not.
Notice he also destroys a large quantity, Hillary destroys three.

Never admit to a crime.

I complain about summer but in truth newfags always make me laugh with shit like this