Never forget

Despite Obama having more than twice the number of wiretaps per year than neocon Bush, only three "plots" have been foiled by Obama in his second term. The most recent one was this:

"A Jewish American man, Joshua Ryne Goldberg, posing as an Australian ISIS supporter, attempted to get an FBI confidential informant to detonate a bomb at a Kansas City, Missouri September 11 attacks memorial event. Goldberg attempted to persuade the confidential informant to coat the shrapnel of the bomb in rat poison in order to maximize casualties."

The consequence for this? 4 months of psychiatric treatment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

By the way, not only did his fine Jew try to get ISIS to attack folks, he also regularly posed as a "neo-nazi" trying to incite violence.

Now stop being a conspiracy theorist, Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

honolulucounty.hi.networkofcare.org/mh/news-article-detail.aspx?id=66827
jacksonville.com/news/crime/2016-01-25/story/most-psychologist-report-orange-park-man-accused-terrorism-released
gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?89683-whatever-happened-to-Joshua-Ryne-Goldberg
jacksonville.com/news/crime/2016-06-15/story/orange-park-man-accused-terrorism-still-incompetent-doctors-say-hes
archive.is/hNTyc
archive.is/80VgV
archive.is/r5yxL
archive.is/eYagJ
archive.is/fe9BO
archive.is/lgYbn
archive.is/SVNQH
archive.is/Oiwox
archive.is/66b37
archive.is/F4R8l
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44445014/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44771095/
archive.is/7lQiA
web.archive.org/web/20150904082158/https:[email protected]/*
archive.is/Rwa7A
archive.is/im6T4
archive.is/Q4YfB
archive.is/dMkmH
archive.is/gO0Zu
archive.is/LHpVp
archive.is/2GJaR
reddit.com/user/dreambug
archive.is/QVrOp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
twitter.com/xTanyaCohenx/status/657050162599174144
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goldberg was a useful idiot sent by Obama to do character assassination on dissenters.

Despite caught, Obama will stay clear. That's how it would be, until he endorsed Clinton. Now he has a vulnerability hole.

Reminder that this kike has been spotted on Holla Forums recently, shitposting his fat jewish tits off.

He's the gookposter.

Problem is that Obama is using his skin color as aliby.

USSR and other Communist parties since the 1910s that have in their strategy the tensions of the Negro or African American and AngloSaxon or White as a weak spot to subvert and attack USA.

That makes it hard and a geopolitical weakness to even suggest condemning Obama despite whatever he does. Just by black he has an alibi, at best Hillary can be caught and then pointing out that Obama endorsed her.

Haha… Yeah, it's all Obama's fault. Like Obama is not even more of a patsy than GWB was.

This all happened less than a year ago and he's already out of his "punishment". The NY Times never mentioned him, WaPo just covered it early when it was still an Islamist, and afterwards it all became a dialogue about mental illness and Internet trolling.

Don't try to misdirect to Obama or black-run-America.

Obviously it's not ALL Obama fault.
But if you think President of USA does not have ways of cracking down political dissent, you didn't pay much attention to Cold War.

was this the guy trying to smear zyklon ben?

yeah

The Cold War was a fake front for globalization. Your understanding of things is either very shallow or deliberately misleading.

You underestimate the megalomany of staff in Politburu.

If it was a front for globalization, was a very risky gambit then.

Apparently now Obama is actively campaigning for Clinton. A sitting president is allowed to shill for a candidate? That doesn't seem quite right.

IDK what the guy is thinking. Either he is being seriously blackmailed or he cracked under the pressure.

I mean what could possibly go wrong?

If anything, he was Mossad. I personally think he was just a product of his defective jewish biology.

So you're a Jew, huh?

What religion was Joshua Goldberg?

Who was he again?

[citation needed]

last time I saw he was still in a psychiatric hospital awaiting trial. Their claim is that he's not fit to stand trial for psychiatric reasons.

Hello, is this Ministry of Love from 1984 Cyberversion?

Just a useful idiot. Many people are born with personality type that you don't even have to shape them to dirty their hands for you.

I doubt Mossad would be dumb enough to hire that guy on a serious basis. Call them whatever pejorative term but they plan things minimally. Unless it was an embarassment case.

By Jewish customs, I'm not a jew. Seems someone was reading emails last night.

My mistake. You're right, except he was found unfit to have a trial and the four months was going to be followed by another look by the judge. I'm having trouble finding anything past then, however. Was he just released?

honolulucounty.hi.networkofcare.org/mh/news-article-detail.aspx?id=66827

jacksonville.com/news/crime/2016-01-25/story/most-psychologist-report-orange-park-man-accused-terrorism-released

gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?89683-whatever-happened-to-Joshua-Ryne-Goldberg

What kind of dodge is that?

Would you say that Yehwah is a Satanic deity, the Holocaust did not happen, and that Jews are responsible for most of the unnecessary suffering in the world today?

By Jewish laws/Customs/etc on regarding who is a Jew or not, no I'm not a Jew.

Would only be one if pulled an Ivanka and did a long convertion process.

Creator of the universe =/= Right hand man rebelling.
My country version on the holocaust is very mild, given it was neutral ;'). Also capital of espionage, as dubbed by USA.

Too simple to be true, but what proof is there that they are sinless beings?

From last month:

Orange Park man accused of terrorism still incompetent, but doctors say he's getting better

An Orange Park man accused of terrorism is still incompetent to go to trial, but government psychiatrists are cautiously optimistic that Joshua Ryne Goldberg’s mental state can be restored so the case can move forward.

jacksonville.com/news/crime/2016-06-15/story/orange-park-man-accused-terrorism-still-incompetent-doctors-say-hes
archive.is/hNTyc

Is there tainted chosenite blood running through your veins?

idk, I thought I just saw an article on here about him a week or two ago. Pretty sure it was an article from May. They said he was "still" unfit to stand trial, which basically fits with your 4 month timeline.

Btw, I'm pretty sure I talked to that guy before back on cuckchan and he was extremely lucid. Both his artistic and verbal work was very good. I'm amazed that somehow he's able to avoid jail this way. I guarantee you they'll count his time in hospital as time served, if he's ever sentenced at all. (also, his lawyer's a jew, the prosecutor is a jew, and the judge is pretty suspect)

This is a jewish answer

Rigged question. Yes or no, leads to same conclusion, or am I wrong?

Annnd I was right.

This is the guy who made all the wildly over-the-top page-long screeds about Ben Garrison.

pic related. it's one example.

Serious reply though. Blood that runs in my veins is mostly of Roman Soldiers, Crusaders and Celtic.

Good Luck.

I'm not sure if I ever actually said it, but I always thought that only the defective jewish mind was capable of writing shit like that.

For the slow ones, those 3 have one thing in common: Dying in Battle is Highest Honor attainable.

Agreed.

Thank you for the link. It was such an obvious fucking example of Jewish provocation and cover-up. The whole "insanity" defense is bullshit to begin with!

His Indictment

Ashkenazi confirmed.

Free college for shitposting courtesy Israel?

Swear on your mother's honor that, as far as you know, you have no Jew blood in you.

I'll just randomly dump info on him for some reason

I mean the case was so funny at the time that I have a decent amount of shit related to him

Thank you. You're doing Kek's work, especially given the lefties coming here courtesy the mainstream media.

Dude what

Did Goldberg inspire Dylann Roof? It looks like he at least thought he did.

10:1 says he dies in israel as a citizen.

Given on how jews jump from country to country, going 3-4 generations back, no one can swear such thing honestly without doing long background check first. Otherwise it's LARPing for teenagers.

But no Jews in my family background, if that's what you want to know.

Doesn't strike me as crazy at all. Just someone working for a cause.

T-thanks Obama.

archive.is/80VgV - IP Address
archive.is/r5yxL - IP Address
archive.is/eYagJ - "Defender of Zion"
archive.is/fe9BO - JTF thread as "Defender of Zion"

Link to real name Facebook account showing DP used throughout accounts
archive.is/lgYbn

Him posting lamenting SJWs are creating the next gen of fascists
archive.is/SVNQH

Dailystormer article on said article on thought catalogue
archive.is/Oiwox

from neo-nazi site
archive.is/66b37

8ch thread of him saying he's an undercover journalist
archive.is/F4R8l

4ch thread searching for address of Bornstein
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44445014/

4ch thread asking for ways to hack twitter accounts (linked to "[email protected]/* */" email)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44771095/

4ch thread where he tries to introduce a bill calling for Jewish Genocide (linked to "[email protected]/* */" email)

Pseudonym "Michael Slay"

archive.is/7lQiA - "Reddit is Fertile Ground for Recruitment"
web.archive.org/web/20150904082158/https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */ - "Europe Needs a Final Solution to the Nigger Problem"
archive.is/Rwa7A - Report on neo-nazi's that quotes him

Pseudonym "European88"
archive.is/im6T4 - Admitting to Garrison slandering
archive.is/Q4YfB - article about him starting a philosophy of rape website

Pseudonym "Death to SJWs"
archive.is/dMkmH
archive.is/gO0Zu - hilarious comments in reply to his post of dailystormer recruitment article that he published as Michael

Discussions
archive.is/LHpVp - "white rights" reddit discussion
archive.is/2GJaR - "isrconspiracyracist" reddit discussion

Pseudonym "Dreambug"
reddit.com/user/dreambug
archive.is/QVrOp - linking to thread of someone (probably him trolling trannies)

Bullshit. Jews keep track of their heritage, DNA tests easily separate Jews from Gentiles, and there has always been a very strong wish from Gentiles to not mix. Your people have always been distinct, a mongrelized folk from the beginning, but absolutely not the same as any true European.

Your dodgy answer is just further evidence. Fuck off.

That'd be awful craft. The days of wiring the box on the house are long gone.

But yeah if you look through the info the guy had an intense NEET scheme that involved using a bunch of different accounts that got into arguments with one another to create arguments and get attention and shit

He's a text book case of a Israeli shill. Almost all the tactics people talk about were used by him. Anyone who thinks he was the only one or was just some nutcase seriously has no idea what's going on in the world right now.

Not everyone who disagrees is a Jewish shill, but there are most certainly Jewish shills, some paid full-time people, professional intelligence agents, and more working for the Israeli and American governments and various well-heeled organizations that work 24/7 trying to affect public opinion and, as in this case, create events that benefit their cause.

ISIS is a fucking creation of these people, for example, while at the same time they throw gasoline on the fire of anti-Muslim sentiment. There will never be peace as long as the Jews have power in our countries.

I believe in shills but I also believe that this guy wasn't actually one of the paid ones. He was just doing it due to a severe case of Jewish neuroses.

It's absolutely possible. The people most responsible are so filthy rich that no one could ever motivate them with money. It's Jewish supremacism, megalomania, and tribal loyalty.

If you look through the shit I posted you can find the narratives he managed to craft and give legs to and some of them are hilarious. The terrorist attack is just what made them shut it all down. I mean he managed to take over the identity of a Jewish human rights lawyer post an article on a Jewish website calling for the genocide of Palestinian and then use his ISIS sock account to call for the death of that Jewish lawyer.

Historically speaking, recent Jew converts to Christianity pushed for the most Jewish persecution possible to prove their non-jewishness, from Inquisitor Heads to Popes.

You fill much better this portrait than me, and you are trying to act through a web of falsity and lack of moral courage.

YOU are the Jew here trying to set me up as a decoy.

I've studied Goldberg fairly closely. He was a bored autistic NEET who wanted to watch the world burn.

Plus,

Was a lively one, but caught you, kike. Trying to set up Goyim as Jews so you are spared, huh?

PS -
You said Jews keep such records.
Well I don't have such records, why are you so desperate on insisting I'm a Jew right after I implied Hillary might be Corrupt?

Hmmm…

But he was also acting in his own racial interests with everything he did.

Hahahah….

I'm certainly not a Christian – precisely because it is contaminated with your Semitic bullshit.

You're hilarious, Jew. Why not just fucking admit it? I don't want to gas you, I just want your people to stop being parasites, corruptors, and manipulators of my people. If you had any fucking dignity, you'd try to fix your own tribe rather than make slaves of mine.

But, there's only one major religion in the world that believes it is made of god's chosen to make the rest of the world its slaves and live in material paradise. It's psychopathy and your people have always destroyed your own beneficial situation with your greed and overreach. Hundreds of time before and, mark my words, it's coming again.

Fucking Jews. You guys are like the Athlete's Foot of races.

Are you Joshua Goldberg or a fan of his?

Goldberg posted here the other day so it could be him.

Hahahha….. You "guys" are great. Please, keep going.

Well I imagine if he was here he'd be attempting to derail the thread into an inane argument over who is Jewish so yeah…

Whether someone is a Jew is not a trivial matter. Jews not only have dangerous genetic traits for which they have purposefully selected, they have a culture of extreme tribal supremacism. It matters for the same reason that whether a person is a Mafiaso matters when talking about Mafia crime.

Calling someone a Jew is fine but then getting into a drawn out exchange about who is Jewish isn't all that useful. Is a Jewish shill going to admit that he's a Jew if you get into a long exchange trying to expose that he's a Jew? Seems like a long exchange on the topic would only be in the interest of a shill because they want to derail/disrupt whatever they're subverting. So while I'm not saying that you are Jewish I am saying that what you're doing wouldn't be out of character for a shill. As I don't want to be a hypocrite I won't get into a drawn out exchange over this tangent either so hope that clears it up.

Apparently Zylkon Ben went nuclear at the first one because it is his family.

CALEA was mandated in 96. But I have caught locals using alligator clips on off-the-books missions.

oathbreaker magic meme confirmed

I am OP. I'm pretty sure this is not a thread that a Jewish shill wants people to absorb, which is exactly why the funny nosed poster immediately pretended it was OBAMA's fault. Later, after he tried to slime his was out of being asked if he was Jew, he tried to do some Jew Jitsu and call me a Jew.

He flipped it around and called me a Jew, which is hilarious. If I'm a Jew, I guarantee, that I'm the world's most anti-Jew Jew there's been. Jews should hate me more than the most pious Jews for Jesus that over tried to convert them. Because I KNOW what they are up to and will call them out wherever I can.

I have no Jew blood or ancestry at all, but I'm doing exactly what I would do if I was a Jew and had a conscience. Thus, the problem is not "just" being a Jew, it's BEING A JEW.

Oh I'm sure that's true. All us hacker/phreaker types knew about things like that back in the 80s and 90s. We just know for confirmed fact that AT&T ATH +++ and others make their switches and servers freely available to the Feds. So no one should be e.g. accidentally picking up a receiver.

Sorry for the near incoherence. Working at the same time.

Was it him that tracked Goldberg down? The first pic at makes me think so or was it all something that came to light due to the FBI?

Of course the OP couldn't possibly be a shill… I'm onto you Goldberg.

Oy vey! It's me Goldberg. But I'm just trolling as always, Goy.

We Jews, we love jokes. We are always smirking and making fun of everyone. Did you know there is even this kind of sarcastic wit in the Talmud? Oh what a people. Wouldn't you miss us if we weren't running everything?

All came to light due to the FBI. They shut it down once he started organizing a terrorist attack.

Did you know that 0d390b, a8303d, 9cfd8f, and d2c64a are all the same poster? It's bananas!

Thank you. I wonder how long they were aware of the other things he was doing. I wonder how many investigations that have turned up Israeli meddling have been ignored. Or the people just released.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

You weren't supposed to tell anyone.

Neither were you!

stop being a faggot and publish his address already.
I used to chat with him and tbh. he was much more consistent in his pretended beliefs than 50% of the regulars here.no matter how much i want to hurt him for leading me on the way he did what he did was impressive. might just be the Holla Forumstard in me but I'm not gonna pretend he wasn't a talented and funny master troll.

that doesn't mean he shouldn't hang.

wht the fuck? captchas for every fucking post?
dear jim, you're not gonna harvest(and sell) much data if you make it complicated to post you piece of shit freemason scum

jews that post on Holla Forums are hilariously insecure

(1)
(1)

Same-poster. Applied Memetics forced meme. Kill yourself.

Publishing addresses is something that the left does as psychological terrorism. helloracist.com looks to be done now, but last night I saw a post with a work and home address of some auto dealer who wouldn't lower their sale price enough, therefore RACISM. It's the refuge of the coward and criminal and I would never do it. Any leftists that support it are confirming every stereotype of the brainless mob lobbied at them.

you misunderstood my intentions user.
I'm talking about what the left likes to call 'direct action' not about sending pizzas.

We should be more honorable than that. We are years before the battle.

what?

Not sure what ruse cruise is going on here, but confirmed for disinformation posts.

This. He's back.

you sound like someone who's gonna die with a knife in his back.

Lol… no way. I'm much more secure than most people. But death awaits me sooner or later, in any case. And so it should, the next generation's time is coming.

I bet he is reading this right now.

What's up kike?

Oh he's definitely here. He was spotted in the Marvel thread

Do you pretend to be other people because you are pathetic jew faggot?

He is DEFINITELY NOT OP, DEFINITELY.
Its OP

I like him.

Yep. He's also the shitposter behind the hrc Twitter raid threads on halfchan and the #endfathersday shit.

Might want to look into whether he was the owner of voat's v/coontown. Username: EugeneNix.

Goldberg posted in the Marvel thread

See:

He may or may not be the OP in this thread.

There's no reason to believe he's out, but there is a strong likelihood he had an accomplice. After he got busted, one of the twitter of his twitter accounts, I forget which, sent out a tweet denying it.

Found it.
twitter.com/xTanyaCohenx/status/657050162599174144

He got out a couple months ago. He's a free man. (no doubt being surveilled like a MF)

No he didn't, see:

He was a scourge on this board. Board quality improved immensely as soon as he was arrested.

You shouldn't like him, and if anybody can out him visiting here again it should be reported to authorities immediately. This is actually a situation where we can use to the authorities to control one of our most damaging shills