Goygle

What did Google mean by this, Holla Forums?

Does this have anything to do with recent developments, or is something else being communicated to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WEedv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Juno Probe

But why the Y?

SAGE
there is jewgle doodle threads on Holla Forums every fucking weak nigger, take this to Holla Forums you shitposter.

use startpage or searx.me.

Nice try Schlomo

Here's your (((you)))

FYI. Goygle has nothing to do with a satellite.

OY VEY

lmao i didnt catch the goygle, nice catch.

oh shit nigga

holy shit!
this is some blatant kikery

This shit makes me look exactly like one of those insane theorycrafting feminists but I can't ignore it when it's everywhere:

Those pixel people are so obviously hand picked for maximum diversity. Redhead woman, nondescript bearded man (could be a fucking rabbi for all you know), black woman, orange man (spic/asian), and the best part
THE BLONDE WOMAN NEXT TO THE NIGGER

FUCK GOOGLE
and google, if you're reading this, I'd like to add a personal "fuck you" to every single one of your employees. Distribute it on a memo or something.

fucking good catch

Juno will be destroyed so bacterias from earth won't kill anything on jupiter's moons.

B-but I thought cultural enrichment is good.

Every goddamn time.

Blond girl next to the black male. Only male is a hipster.

Pic related. What team really looks like.

Thus we see google's ideal world. Shallow narcissism exported to the stars with not an aryan to be seen while the women are raised above their coworkers by some mysterious force

It's a badly implemented trick that's supposed to give asense of depth in perspective you overanalizing sperg.

kek that pic, I know Jewgle is full of multiculti shit BUT WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING WEEK, WE KNOW IT'S RUN BY JEWS AND IT DATAMINES PEOPLE.

Startpage respects your Privacy.

that shits comromised nigga

what about searx.me?
it's FOSS.

(checked)
seems alright

Your spelling is uber week fam.

Some fun facts for the /fringe/ types :

Juno (the name of the probe that just reached Jupiter and the reason for the start page bs) was the name of the Roman goddess who was the patron and special counselor of the state. She was also known for looking after the women of Rome. Juno was the wife of Jupiter (a head of state, if you will).

The big banner at the nasa press conference read "Unveiling Jupiter's Mysteries".

Couple this with the announcement this morning that Hillary Clinton is being given special protection by "the state" for her crimes, almost as though she's a type of goddess above the laws of the common man. I believe the FBI fella even said something along the lines of "anyone else doing this type of thing would be in trouble" (to paraphrase). Likewise we're also seeing Hillary get special treatment from "head of state" Obama in the form of campaign flights on airforce one (despite her clearly being able to afford her own tickets) and a type of unholy "marriage" which will see the two making a joint campaign appearance together for the first time ever today (Her lining up with his much more powerful and influential orbit).

So in effect you have a woman being afforded special protection and unmerited rewards by the state as well as her gaining the full endorsement of the head of state all in the same day. A type of unveiling of her almost god-like powers and influence to say the least.

Bonus fun : The Hera (Greek name for Juno) Factor in Hillary's Run (LA times, 1999)
archive.is/WEedv

top fucking kek

Those are not whites, friend. Look at the names on the desk.

Those are JUDES.

How about the clapping or rubbing hands that appear once the Y is in the proper orientation?