Brit/pol/ #1046: Rivers of Salt Edition

NIGEL FARAGE HAS RESIGNED AS LEADER OF UKIP
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

COME AND JOIN THE BRIT/POL/ STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/AreNige

Brexit has exposed how ignorant the educated and cosmopolitan have become about modern Britain
archive.is/TzOxq

THE BLOOD GOD HUNGERS: Tony Blair: UK should keep Brexit options open
archive.is/Eznjd

Fears new Brussels law that will 'crucify' UK ports may STILL apply post-Brexit
archive.is/Prch8

THEY'RE TURNING ON EACH OTHER: Angela Merkel 'to oust Jean-Claude Juncker' as Europe splits deepen over Brexit response
archive.is/1I0FG

Scotland risks becoming Greece without the sun, says thinktank
archive.is/OLcZt

Article pulled from the Telegraph after pressure from Theresa May's leadership campaign
archive.is/M6Kid

LEADSOM 4 PM: Meet the Conservative Party leader and PM candidate
archive.is/x0oMt
Out of EU by the SPRING: Andrea Leadsom pledges Britain would be on fast-track to Brexit
archive.is/frqj6

LABOUR IN FURTHER CRISIS: Shadow cabinet bid to ease Corbyn out
archive.is/YfSqf

CHILCOT: Tony Blair will NOT face investigation over Iraq war… but British soldiers could
archive.is/W6IZB

'Germany is Britain's ALLY' Germans vow to FIGHT for British access to European market
archive.is/izpmb

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36718196
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oops wrong number, this is 1047

Starting to suspect Breitbart might not be entirely unbiased in their UKIP leadership coverage tbh lads.

SIKE THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBER!

there is no impartial media

I think Raheem could be deputy leader under Nuttall tbh

Raheem's an anti-nuttall candidate.

Wew lads

Also, how did you get the number wrong OP?

Does he think Nuttall is a Red UKIP boogeyman?

Why's the pound shit itself today lads?

It's obviously because The Nuttall sees no differences between pakis, when he is unleashed he will kill every brown he sees.

jews

test

Fuck off barth poster you useless nonce.

He sees Nuttall as being anti-nigel, and apparetly he didn't like how Nuttall performed in the NEC meeting.

TORY LEADERSHIP RESULTS TO BE OUT BY 6

24 MINUTES AND COUNTING TO KNOW OUR FUTURE LADS

DON'T DIE ON US DR FOX

It will be Liam Fox, this round isn't very tense

It was a typo

I thought they were only eliminating the lowest candidates?

Yep, this is the first round; members haven't been polled yet.

how did you know?
and stop calling me nonce you fucking faggot SA.

Kys

nonce poof

reported

NO FUCK OFF

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

nonce

Are people on the "alt-right" really this fucking clueless when it comes to electability in this country?

S-sorry lad..

Turn down the lights and put on some calming music.

Any more info on that? I can't see how Nuttall was against our Nige…

Why does Holla Forums know nothing about politics.

We don't know what he's like internally. He could have been undermining him behind the scenes this whole time.

I feel like Semites are just very vulgar people in general. It explains Jewish humor and the Islamic laws which go to extreme lengths, by European standards, to ensure modesty.

So could the paki have been

Go on…

It's May mate, she had all the support and Leadsome was mocked by the Tory twats for her pitch.

you have only got insults so I might filter you.

I'm gonna do that.

I know but whenever I saw the two together they were thick as thieves.

We have to remember Kassam is in actuality a Neo-con so there's also that. Nuttall strikes me as a non-interventionist.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

The first round of this is just removing the least popular candidate, who everyone (and I mean everyone) knows is Liam Fox.

This tory election is a shitshow. All of them are cunts and wont trigger article 50.

Why lad?

nah

Sorry I thought they were actually announcing.

It was the new thread someone made at 128 replies in the previous one.

It's like you don't want to leave.

Read the thread at least lad.

idk, for all that we like posting pics of girls growding around farage he never really got my panties damp. but the way this guy writes i feel like he could…

I make it my duty to know who needs purging.

Repeal Treaty by Parliament and fuck the EU off altogether, shove article 10 up their arse

which is the real Brit/pol/ thread lads?

Nah

Does it matter? They are both shit anyway

But then we default to WTO rules and have a million legal grey areas because of the ambiguous status of all the EU regulations/laws. I know that's hyped up to be Armageddon but it's not preferable, lad.

And they will come crawling for a free trade deal with zero attachments, the DAX is in the shitter, the FTSE 250 isn't

Dumbest buzzword to date. They've realised that nationalism isn't a dirty word anymore.

Seriously lacking in Nuttall memes. We need more. Owen Jones and cucks liek that are legitimately shit scared of losing labour support from the north.

where is it going to be announced?

this one is newer, wasn't made while there was an active thread already going, has current links and discussion, and didn't have an op who lies pretending his thread is newer

Triggering Article 50 allows us to draw up a trade deal without triggering half the drama that a unilateral exit would cause.

Nativism is a pretty retarded slur though.

Are the Native Americans "angry nativists" because they've been essentially ethnically cleansed? Are the tribes in the Amazon "angry nativists" when illegal logging drives them from their homes?

PEOPLE THAT USE THE TERM ANGRY NATIVIST NEED SHOT TBH

The FTSE is looking much better, but I don't think the DAX is looking that bad. Or am I missing something?

Only a cuck like Carswell would use it seriously. The buzzwords just get dumber as time goes on, I'm happy with this. When nativism is co-opted, what term will they think of next?

They are refusing trade deals without free movement of people.

It's moot anyway, Parliament would never do it and May will never argue for no free movement, she's a cunt

It's 6PM now, who is going to be tory leader then?

You're an idiot.

You're a faggot.

"ethnicism" maybe

Results incoming

No first round winner has ever won Leadership

Well don't fucking jinx it then.

Don't be daft, if I said Leadsome had no chance I'd be called a shill.

It will be very close imo if it's May v Leadsome

That sounds dumb. As I say, I'm happy with the cucks exhausting their options, maybe they'll have to come back to trying to argue things they don't actually have any arguments for.

Leadsome got more votes than I was expecting.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36718196

First round of Conservative leadership election results:
May - 165
Leadsom - 66
Gove - 48
Crabb - 34
Fox - 16

Lads i;m misleading filipino women on viber and its starting to take an emotional toll on me tbqh, how do i stop lads?

Who the fuck are these cunt MPs voting for May? Why? What is the appeal? Are they just scared of the MI5 dirt?

Literally nothing wrong with it.

Just don't get attatched to them

lads…
>>>Holla Forums5943706
>>>Holla Forums5943706
>>>Holla Forums5943706
>>>Holla Forums5943706

but lad, i'm chatting to a battered single mom right now

I'm afraid Nuttal and Helmer are going to go wild without Nige keeping them in check tbh

Just had a VERY long conversation with my broker dad about the referendum.

The financial elite are, apparently, in complete shock. They misjudged how liberal the country was and are now thinking about taking their money with them and leaving.
He feels like civilisation is being overun by nationalist barbarians.
Fears for the future and feels like a revolution has just taken place.

He proposed a very interesting question to me though, which was "who do you think will create the wealth?".
Basically why this was such a long conversation was because I genuinely couldn't answer it. This whole nationalist revolt is one of the working classes against the elite. When the elite are going there genuinely won't be any wealth.
The country will be in freefall.

Fucking exciting stuff, lads. These are really interesting times.

they're authoritarian remainians who hate the people.

kek

Our modern economy is not based on making things, but providing 'services', like management consultancy and racketeering/betting on the stock market . I'm not sure we'd be losing much of value.