Why shouldn't I commit crime?

Why shouldn't I commit crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you're not a nigger?

Beat me to it

Just about everyone commits crimes regularly, you are either a saint or already a criminal.

found the nigger

Where did I say that? I'm just pointing out that "Why shouldn't I commit crime?" isn't a valid question for 99% of people as they already commit crime.

I'm just saying that there isn't a valid reason to not commit some crimes, eg. why should I wear a seatbelt while alone in a car? Why shouldn't I pirate a game to decide if I'll buy it? Why shouldn't I pirate a TV series that isn't available legally?

if you have doubts about the social value of criminal behavior, just think of all those cops and their families, all the lawyers, judges, prison guards and probation officers who would have to suck dick at a truckstop to feed their kids if it wasn't for crime.

would you stand by your statement if we replaced the word "crime" with "sin"?

Yes.

Any particular crime?

I mean like, why not become a full time criminal?

I've been fucked over too many times trying to be a good person

At the end of the day we all just need to get what's best for ourselves don't we? So why shouldn't I do it?

Tru dat

pic related it's you

Maybe rob a store, get thrown in the slammer, learn how to become a full time criminal.

The legal life is for fucking chumps - you go to work, get fucked by your boss, get fucked by the taxman who takes your money AND GIVES IT TO CRIMINALS

You commit crime, you go to jail, WORKING CHUMPS HAVE PAID FOR YOUR FOOD AND YOUR SHELTER

let's take a look at the Act of Contrition, which Catholics recite during the sacrament of penance (confession)
To sin is to turn away from God. You may regret sinning for fear that God will kick your ass (imperfect contrition) or because you offend God, who loves you (perfect contrition).

your ideal crime involves getting thrown in jail? Are you a Basketball-American perchance?
at least you have your dignity. As a career criminal, you won't. Neither will you have money or security, and you'll probably end up working for (that is, being taken advantage by) people far more despicable than the taxman and some limpdick boss

That works on the faulty assumption that live by any moral code other than my own.
I am a free man and as such are not beholden to the moral code of any author no matter who he claims to have taken dictation from.

the other points still stand
you'll always be a bust away from having your assets seized and getting thrown in jail, or worse.
low-level thugs are a dime a dozen
There are millions of niggers with no experience and limited intelligence willing to sling dope/whatever just to be "gangstas" like in Mr. Shekelstein's rap albums. High supply of thugs means low wages and high turnover, since for every one that gets killed a dozen are willing to take his place. With utmost kindness, you don't seem too far removed from them with respect to intelligence, and you've certainly no experience. Chances are very good you're going to get fucked over and end up working for peanuts.

the only real crimes are actions that violate the NAP

anything that doesn't is okay to do

One of my favorite books as a kid

"The Stainless Steel Rat" made that point

The only place where its cool to go to jail is sweden: you get to live in a fucking 5-star hotel

Kektop. No I'm white. British.

Hm. Maybe you're right.

But even in Britain, our jails are a fucking joke - we've had about 10 riots in the last few months because the screws can't keep control. The prisoners run the places.

They get Playstations, they get to play pool, they play table tennis, they have gyms, they're fed and clothed - and YOU are paying for this (if you work) - yes YOU.

And at the end of the day, criminals have more children:

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract

So why not become a criminal? They're more evolutionarily successful by having more kids, right? So surely the logical thing to do is become a criminal?

Because children really aren't all that sexy.

I'm not talking about that, I'm not a disgusting sicko you cunt

Exactly, go ahead and shoot a bunch of people like breivik did britbong

Bonus points if you say its because of the malvinas islands and drag the argies to this

It's only a crime if you get caught