Commies evicted to house migrants

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/berlin-nightly-riots-left-wing-extremists/

Left extremists have taken to the streets of Berlin nightly, causing mass havoc in protest of being kicked out of a building they had been squatting in.
The site is owned by British company Lafone Investment, based in the British Virgin Islands. The owners, who due to the threat of violence from the extremists, had to be accompanied by both private security services and the special branch of the Berlin police (SEC) in order to view the site after the eviction took place. The company says that they are interested in converting the bottom floor of the building into an asylum home for migrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/pro_migrant_german_leftist_group_uprooted_to_make_way_for_new_refugee_center
blog.halle-leaks.de/wer-sind-die-linken-fluechtlingsgegner-in-berlin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is gold hahaha

What? We weren't supposed to share OUR stuff with the migrants, they were supposed to help us rob from porky!

Best news I've heard all day.

This has happened many times before across Europe.

I'd love to hear how they feel about it. Do they blame the government?

therebel.media/pro_migrant_german_leftist_group_uprooted_to_make_way_for_new_refugee_center

These people, who are usually oh so media savvy, are very careful not to let any opinions of their group leak outside.

They claim it's to prevent gentrification but we all know what's going on.

Is it because that they knew they would get more money from the Germany. How much will it earn them from asylum home?

They are so brainwashed I dont think they will ever make the connection that the migrants are going to be funded out of the current commies' funding and not paid for by the wealthy.

Yes. More money than they could get by housing communists who dont have their rent paid for by the government.

What a surprise.

dub confirmed. Maybe we would invest in asylum housing to speed the things up or is that too cruel? Because Germany need a urgent salvation before it is too late like Sweden is.

I am sorry Swedish people but you did to yourself and your people so you deserved it for being stupid.

god fucking damn it. i wish the german media would report on this, but i havent seen even one article in a newspaper.

I think the best thing would be to concentrate the migrants in one area so that people see what cities look like when they are flooded. Paying for busses to take migrants from small towns where they dont want to be to Berlin might be productive.

That is a good idea but how do we encourage them to go on the busses?

Disregard my post because I realized that we can do propaganda.

Seems like someone at the Berlin police has a sense of humor shocking, I know

The saddest part is the niggers might actually be more useful to society than the turbocucks being evicted.

What a bunch of cry babies.

WEW

OY VEY GOY- EH GUY. You have to move for the cultural enrichers because they bring in more shekels - eh new cultural experiences

It's just a ruse by the filthy capitalist owners to get their building back from the squatters after all these years.
"refugees" outrank privileged lefty activists in the oppression olympics, so by using them as an excuse, the owners are imune to criticism.
Once they have their building back, there is zero chance they will put refgees in it unless the government is paying them untold amounts (which is possible I suppose)
Either way
LEFTYCUCKS BTFO!

70 percent of the inhabitants of the house are Poles. Yeah you heard it, „German anti-fa“ is Polish!

The house was raided some weeks ago, Police noted all the names. File was leaked „reads like a Polish Telephone book“.

The migrants hate living out in tiny towns with nothing to do, they already want to be moved to the cities. They don't need any convincing. "This bus will take you to the city".

It's possible there just wasn't a profitable use for the building until the government offered them money to house refugees.

Polish or (((Polish)))?

This is poetic justice. Music to my ears.

Thank you OP you just made my day.

Get the bus drivers to drive them to the government buildings in town and tell them that if they go inside they'll get assigned their new apartments in Berlin. With a little coordination, you could dump 10,000 rape hungry niggers right at Merkel's door.

The mayor of one German town already did this.

blog.halle-leaks.de/wer-sind-die-linken-fluechtlingsgegner-in-berlin/

And he didn't just dump them there, he just drove the bus sorta close to the Bundestag (I think) and then drove away again. So yea. Somebody should do that for real.

I remember an article from
very similar to this.

Did any leftists kids get raped by refugees to?

Good.

Sweet, sweet justice. I can already smell their buttstink when they realize that their communist Utopia will throw them out on the streets, making them 2nd and 3rd grade citizens.

Once the dogs are no longer needed, they'll get euthanized. Bark, bark, commie dogs. :D