Tell me why i should not die

is there reason to live? kinda broke atm and debt means i cant pay rent or buy food by next week
been eating rice and tuna in rations for past 6 months and i dont feel so good

Why aren't you on welfare or foodstamps? I see lard asses all the time on it buying nothing but garbage. It pisses me off like nothing else. The ones who really need, like yourself, don't get it. It pisses me off like nothing else.

Go get a job

Why are you in debt?

Do a crime and get caught. You'll get 6 to 18 months well fed and rent free. You may even get to join likeminded ethno-fascists in a gang of your choice.

no, kill yourself

Because I'm a liar.

Join your military if you are so poor.

B-because I love you! user!

Offing yourself without going out going loudly is basicly saying you lost. Fuck that, if somebody fucked up your life, u fuck up their life. It can be as simple as killing their dog or by getting out of this hole you dug, get your life back and make yourself successful, where you find them and try to act like nothing happened and become there friend. When you have earned there trust, you light them on fire and watch as they struggle to get out of the flames.

You have a lot of options user, dont be a bitch and do nothing. You could also go seek help, but i don't think you want to hear that from me.

So you can fight THE GAY COMMUNITY

i guess i fucked up my life
so what can i do to make it better, burn myself?

In the grand scheme of things there is no reason to live. I tried to kill myself a week before Christmas by taking a massive amount of barbiturates and my girlfriend called the paramedics, if you're going to do it do it right or they stuff you in a mental hospital for a week with a stomach full of charcoal shitting and puking black.

thx

you should

die

why not

Let's praise Him with uplifting song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Open your bowels for Jesus;
As you study His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Praise him with many motions!

If you gotta go, op, go out with a bang.

Normalfags get off my board
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There IS reason and purpose to live for!

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Open your bowels for Jesus;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Praise him with many motions!

You might consider it. I'm in the same situation as you and I trying very, very hard to fix my situation but I just don't have what it takes to do so.

One thing I learned is that literally no one cares about you as a male. If I was a girl I would have received the 1.5k I needed by now.

join my cult. we'll ride vespas and steal food from gas stations and setup camp in the swamp under the interstate

What he's not telling you is that his gf is a 200 pound hambeast.

The dubs don't lie.

you are already dead

wew