RIP Bill Paxton

Another one bites the dust

yahoo.com/celebrity/emmy-winning-actor-bill-paxton-153013951.html

good night, guy I'd never heard of before last week

Best part of the Independence Day movies

RIP in RIP

Good night sweet nobody

seriously who the fuck is that and why should we care? Is this like the old chink motherfucker that got a sticky for a week?

that's Bill Pullman, he's still alive

You retard.

Pullman/Paxton jokes aside, Bill Paxton was Morgan in Tombstone, the car salesman in True Lies, and had a litany of other credits.

Goodnight Lake Placid guy.

what did he mean by this?

FUCK

F, Coconut Pete

There you have it folks. Literally killed by shitty TV. It's what awaits all of us sooner or later.

He'll always be Pvt. Hudson to me, aka "The Ultimate Badass".

RIP you sweet prince

In the end, it was a bug hunt.

Fugg

I need to dust off Rome DVDs before it's too late.

2016 wtf!

I bet Donald Trump did this!

I'm not a fucking child, I have not done that. Jesus christ.

Should i give a fugg?

Take the hint cuckposter

Pretty sure Twister was the first movie besides weird science he ever survived. He died in every Cameron movie along with near dark, tombstone etc and remember a movie he did called Pass the Ammo with tim curry where he survived the movie but still had a death scene in it. One of my favorite actors, rip in piece Hudson. Game over man.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you still have a DVD player?

He kinda looks like Milo

Looks like you can fit two of his heads into one of hers

Good Night Sweet Prince, we always miss you!

THE EXTREME

I liked Frailty, if only one of the more disgusting creatures could have died instead of this guy.

Hell, he even died in movies he directed.

=GAME OVER, MAN! GAME OVER!==

RIP in peace

I fucked up

Up until I finally watched Aliens recently, I always got the two of them confused but apparently that's a common thing so I now feel less retarded

I'm sure the NBC rendition of Training Day had something to do with it as well. I still have no idea why he agreed to join that fuckfest but at least he's out of his misery now.

You'll have to go through his wife's black son first, user

The Bottle never hit the ground MAAAN

Literally who?

Rude.

The dad from Casper?

An actor, kid. Like one of the people in the films you watch, only he never pretended to be watching his wife get fucked by a black guy.

Anthony talking about Twister was the first thing I thought of on hearing this news.

grew up with this fucking dudeā€¦ 39-25 year old group will feel this the hardest

guy made his mark on our generation, he truly stood out.

rip in peace

I don't watch kike media. Movies and television are bottom of the barrel entertainment for retards.

None of that was Bill Paxton's fault. Show some class. He was LoneStar.

Actors are the lowest rung of society to me. I think more highly of people who serve me food.

GAME OVER MAN

Kikes, everyone

he finally got out of this chickenshit outfit.

;_;7

do you think in the future there's a Space Westboro Baptist Church that shows up at Colonial Marine funerals with signs like "HUDSON IS ON AN EXPRESS ELEVATOR TO HELL GOING DOWN" in block letters over a colorful background?

Game over, man.
Game over.

>>>/waifuist/

GORMAN WAS AN ASSHOLE

what kind of surgery was it though?

inb4 dick enlargement

not that guy but i have a vhs/dvd player.

how old do you feel now, fucko?

my dark colored friend

All actors are faggots, I wouldn't mind if the entire profession vanished and made everyone working in it jobless overnight.

We've met before, haven't we?

RIP

RIP you glorious motherfucker

F

He'll still always protect my adopted daughter from facehuggers.

;_;

The only "physical media" worth hoarding is books. Everything else can be put on hard drives.

GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

Big Love was incredibly underrated to be honest.

Paxton gave the most memorable line in movie history. We shall all remember him for it.

"Ass like a ten year old boy's!"

I don't remember that.

I've never owned an actual blu-ray player and still buy dvds to watch on my PS2.

that just isn't cricket

i love the interlap between O&A and so much of the worst (best) of chan culture

their subreddit literally caused me to sign up to reddit after like 10 years of avoiding that site like the plague. I don't regret it, those guys are fucking hilarious. It's like the comedy cellar crew of internet nobodies (in a good way)

I remember when I was a kid I stole a vhs of twister from blockbuster

shit was lit

he's overrated as fuck.
i'm not saying i didn't have a chuckle or two. but he just is not that great.

All his great stuff came out loooooooooooong before you were born.

RIP in piece, sweat Prince.

Their subreddit has become cancerous, filled with your grade a liberals who gets offended by everything.

same as literally every subreddit then, only with conservatives instead of liberals in a few cases

you aren't alone, friend. they're so cheap too, so i sometimes opt for it, and the quality in them has actually gotten better thanks to bluray.