THE END IS NEAR Holla Forums!!!

BREAKING NEWS

FBI thinks that charges shouldn't happen in Clinton e-mail scandal after the director stated the entire investigation in a press conference, they're handing the decision over to the DOJ.

==CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!==

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-completes-investigation-hillary-clintons-personal-email-server/story?id=40346712
youtube.com/watch?v=2AGkTUzSFwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!!

Link Or what

abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-completes-investigation-hillary-clintons-personal-email-server/story?id=40346712

Some user in another thread mentioned that Comey's appearance confirms that the FBI agent on 4cuck was real, something along the lines of SAP or some inner problems.

I am so disappointed in the FBI right now… not surprised one fucking bit, but disappointed nonetheless.

SHIT

IS HITTING

THE FAN

No government institution exists to benefit the American people.

They all are colluding towards the same end goals.

focus is clinton foundation, not the emails.

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Agreed… but it doesn't make me any less disappointed.

I guess, deep down, I had some idealistic fantasy about maybe just 1 rogue agency in this corrupt fucking government that would sit back and say "you know what… fuck this bitch. drop the hammer on her."

Almost like the same kind of fantasy that Bernouts have about that commie fuck getting elected… they know its not going to happen, but they still wish for it so hard that its painful.

SON OF A BITCH!

FBI YOU CUCKS! YOU HAD ONE JOB, AND THAT WAS TO BUST THAT SLIMY CUNT!!!=

If the government won't uphold the law, who will?

I'm sure your lolberg militia will

/k/ will help us. :)

His appearance confirms that he is CIA

It's hard to imagine any one is surprised by this

what the fug
dis neebs 2 fuggin stobb DDDD:

best snaek imo :DDD

Sadly I feel like one half of America will be in a burger comatose while they other half is complaining about the white man bullying a rock on the moon or something.

Comey is being grilled right now by the House.

Some nigger representative just called out the WhiteGenocide(tm) twitter account kek

The system is too corrupt to persecute her this isn't breaking news.

They're streaming the House interrogating Comey. Get in here and redpill some normies.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AGkTUzSFwg