Sadistic fantasies thread

Just let out how much you want to hurt other people

I want a certain someone to wake up with his balls nailed to a wooden bench drenched in gasoline. Only waking up in time for the match to be struck.

A hot, straightened out coat hanger down the urethra works too.

I want to peel the flesh from their labia/scrotum with a rusty potato peeler whilst forcing a colony of africanized bees up their anus.

cuck

Harder working, bigger, generally more aggressive…

I'm just thinking about efficiency.

I think you're thinking of getting BUZ'D

How would you react to begs for mercy?

More bees.

I want to rape my cousin.

Which I know she wants

yes

I've legit choked out a little girl. She was my cousin's friend's daughter. Little cunt was being a brat all day for a few days. As soon as everybody went out to pick up our food I said I'd stay back and chill. I knew she didn't want to go and would want to stay back also. As soon as they drove away I got up and walked towards her. She was throwing stuff and calling me names the whole while, while I was talking towards her. I put my hand around her throat and she tripped backwards onto the floor. I had, had enough! I choked her for a good minute. She was turning red and purple. Her eyes were watery but no tears would come down

After about a minute I let go (I honestly wanted for her to pass out but even in my angry mode I knew that might cause brain damage which I didn't want to deal with) and she started wheezing like she couldn't breathe properly. I legit freaked out for about 20 seconds thinking I squished her wind pipe (she was 7yo and even for a 7yo she had a smaller petite frame). Then she started holding onto her neck like she was still choking and then I REALLY freaked out. Flashbacks of my life and me going to jail were on my mind. Then 5 seconds later she starts breathing normal and vomits a little around her mouth.

I grab a wet towel and wipe her mouth off and tell her if she ever acts "bad" again that I'm going to throw her on the bed, take off all her clothes, and choke her even harder.
She nodded and I told her not to tell anybody or else I'd choke her again. For the next 8 or so months whenever I was in the room she acted on her best behavior. She never was alone with me again but that was fine by me. She'd always orbit her parents whenever I was in the room.

Such a shame too. A deviant side of me wanted for her to act up again. She was a pretty shy girl and always had layers of clothes on so I never even saw her in a bikini or pajamas or anything. Really was curious how she looked like naked tbh

And the reason I said

Is that is when I stopped seeing her. The school year had ended and her parents moved far away to a new school district.

I once beat this kid at school with a block of ice inside my lunchbox. He thought it would be funny to act like a total fag around me and then grab my ass. So i smacked him across the face with it like an old lady with a purse, and the sound it made was very satisfying.

I'm 110% sure every person on Holla Forums wants to rape somebody in their lives. I'd even say a grand majority of users want to rape a family member

I know I do. And she's underage

I didn't personally do this but I saw someone getting raped and didn't do anything about it. Old co-worker of mine. A gossip girl and busy-body at work. Nobody liked her. She got herself mixed into some trouble with the wrong guys I guess. We were doing overtime then I left a good 30 minutes earlier than she did. Went to go take a shit. It took forever

I get out and head to the parking lot (which is dark and spooky as fuck and not even close to our job building). Hear screams and crying. From her voice I immediately knew it was her. Some big fat nigger was jumping her/raping her. I just kept on walking

Was questioned the following week by security. Said I didn't hear or see shit. Nothing ever happened. Bitch got what she deserved

I want to have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with a qt girl.

Don't judge me.

go on

I also nearly broke a kid's thumb by twisting and bending it backwards when he spat on me. For the kid everyone liked to pick on, people sure didn't seem to realize that I WOULD fight back. This was before all these school shooter jokes where the edgy, friendless, loser kid is the one you have to make friends with first, just in case.

I WANT TO BE AN ANTHROPOMORPHIC SPARKLECAT WITH A SHARP CAT COCK AND RAPE BANI SUPER HARD AND CUT HER OPEN, MAKING HER CRY AND RESTRAINING HER EVERY ATOM FOR MY PERSONAL GRATIFICATION! ^^

You need to kill yourself, see for instructions.

If this earth was a ship and I was the captain, I would fly it into the fucking sun.