So, what did he mean by all of this?

So, what did he mean by all of this?

Seriously though, is he /ourguy/?

Could you take this shit more out of context?

He clearly says "Thanks guys" for setting him up with a joke question that they obviously screened.

He's pointing up because he's indicating that he wants pictures of Falco all over the screen, the fact that it kinda looks like a board post is coincidental.

And he's fucking waving his arm.

Holy shit you people are retarded. Jon leans right politically but he'd probably be embarrassed to be mentioned in the same breath as you aspies.

sounds like /ourguy/ to me

ofc he is

I'm pretty sure Jihad Johnny was a Berniecuck. Not /ourguy/ at all.

Shut up peanut butter cuckold

He's pretty much a libertarian, much like Sargon and all these other jewtube kikes neo/pol/ and leddit have a crush on.
Now that /r/the_donald and alt-kike have pretty much taken over Holla Forums to turn it into a board for kek worship and memeposting about Antarctic Nazi Bases i wonder where all the oldfags went tbh.

>>>/ourguy/

Wow! Totally didn't expect that.

He's 10 times below pewdiepie's level. You can see that this jon guy is a randumb type of leftist but pewdiepie is secretly redpilled.

LOL

Hes Persian

Eh, doesn't make much of a difference

Crypto-kike thinks he's one of us after GamerGate did all the heavy lifting.

He's an Arab

Persian, actually.

The several different /new/ spin offs and those who stayed post only in designated refugee threads for oldfags
And europeans stay the same as they are not so much for radical behaviour change, their threads look with the same language and jokes as 2 to 4 years ago
Americans suffer from serious mood swing problems or they are replaced quickly by new posters from other places. Heavily ironic

His family are a bunch of Pro-Zionism sponsors/spokesmen
Not very worthy of a persian man