Propaganda pieces for the new wave of nationalism

Propaganda pieces for the new wave of nationalism

First, to address the jewish question
As we all know, leftists, reddittors and muslims loathe the state of Israel
We should weaponize this hatred by soliciting things like #OpenBorders4Israel, LGBT pride parades in Israel and Arab emancipation rights within Israel

This does 2 things:
1. Exposes the leftists who would oppose this idea - the jews
2. Capitalizes on the fragmented state of liberal ideology - the bernouts, joining our political revolution

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not comfortable with D&C tactics; they are subversive and jewish-like.

However maybe we can change our rhetoric a little bit, instead of pretending we are leftists we can use questioning. ¨Why do muslims go to Europe instead of Israel? Why aren't they called racists? #OpenBorders4Israel¨

We then proceed to hijack the hashtag.

I'm not very good at creating tweets, but I'm sure there is more creativity in Holla Forums.

shill out

Jews are the world experts at holding their enemies to their own high standards (whatever those standards may be). While their enemies are being held to their own high standards, Jews subvert them left and right.

Either you're a Jew, or you're the precise kind of enemy they want to have.

Back to cuckchan you go.

There are many jews in israel who already wish theese things OP(naturally)

You've got to leave.

Big White Butts = Nationalism

Brilliant!

No.

What you are doing is attacking rhetorics, not the head of the snake.

If you say ¨I want open borders for Israel¨, then you're still basically saying ¨I support immigration¨, but then you say ¨I want to build the wall¨. Doesn't make sense to use this tactics. Because if you manage to convince them to believe in building the wall, then they'll say ¨oh, maybe Israel is right, they build the wall too¨.

It's better to go full redpill, even if it takes more time to convince them.

lol, what's this?

I know this is an edit, but is this the AIPAC speech?

the people who advocate for open borders in the first place aren't really susceptible to look at the pros of keeping immigrants out
the pendulum is already swinging and more people every day support isolation from third world countries; what needs to be done is to amplify it, by attacking the people who don't support isolation yet

Great. Let Israel have their wall. That doesn't bother me, as long as we get to have ours.

Basically, if we can get our enemies to start making our own arguments (why a wall can be useful) for us, we've won on two fronts:

1. Our enemies waste more time and energy responding than we do by provoking them

2. Our ideas get spread by people with more influence than us (e.g. Jewish journalists)

We basically become HIV. Haven't you always wanted to be HIV?

First image is well known fucking fake and literally muzzie propaganda. The color is green for a reason.

So hide your power level and turn jewish power against leftists, redditors, and muslims. Let them fight each other. Two problems solved.

Now I'm suspecting fallout from the Clinton Foundation thread.

Indeed it is.

What context did he say that?

He was quoting ISIS.

I hope he knows that ISIS is just their lackey

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

israel is a trainwreck.
and most zionists are not fans of nationalism for goyim.

pls leftists can turn, and seeing something you disagree with and openly stating it is not backstabbing, moshe.

No, he was misquoting Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Honestly, I think we'd be better off just trying to force them to take the next step and realize Zionism=judaism, and the jews as a whole are the problem.

They'd probably be easier to convert than the evangelical retards at Kikebart.

The Israelis are doing exactly what the Americans did, who in turn, justified themselves by using the ancient Israelites as an example.

Manifest destiny niggers. Whatever happens was god's will.

It would be more accurate to say that Israel did to Palestine what Mexicans are trying to do to the US.

These parades already occur, and they're used in pro Israel propaganda targeting Western liberals.

Europeans colonized the Americans starting in the late 15th century. They were aided by old world diseases which decimated the local populations.

That's not at all comparable to what the Zionists did.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

Let's hope Trump was just pandering and does not actually believe the former Iranian president made such a threat.

It's exactly the same. It's the total displacement of one people (off their land) for another.

Most colonization involves mixing, not displacement. This isn't some fringe theory, it's just what happened.

Israel is just an example that we can use for what will happen to us if the kikes were to succeed. Muslims are too retarded to actually archieve their goals, kikes aren't which is why we should focus on hurting them through our propaganda.

The depopulation of the Americas was an unavoidable consequence of an isolated population coming into contact with old world diseases for the first time. Contrary to popular opinion these diseases weren't spread intentionally. This was the main factor in the population decline of the native Americans.

Also what is considered justifiable changed throughout time. The Europeans conquered the Americas starting in the late 15 century, an era in which it was the norm to do so, whereas Israel was created post WW2.

Similar depopulation patterns did not happen to the Palestinians. They still exist, whether it be within Israel or in neighboring countries.

The two situations aren't comparable at all.

Damn, you niggers are thick. No offense.

It's not about the Zionist Jews, it's about the American bluepilled kosher conservatives.

If they actually turn, you dont have to pander to them with leftist bullshit.

I mean backstabbing as in re-joining leftist groups with strategic information about us which they wouldnt otherwise have.

What? You are comparing whites to sandniggers? Are you an actual Arab?

We should focus on pushing our interest, not those of the fucking dune coons. Bashing Israel serves no purpose. Even if you manage to POZ Israel, that doesn't make white countries any less POZed, and we lose a dialectical weapon because then the Jews can be consistent.

Case in point, Tim Wise is both anti-white and anti-Zionist. Yes, many/most anti-white Jews are nationalists when it comes to Israel, but the proper way for whites to exploit this contradiction is the exact opposite of what you guys are proposing ITT.

Second part is meant to

Sorry, I fucked up the quotes.

Are you retarded?

Kikes view all gentiles as essentially the same. Anything they do to the Palestinians they plan to do to us.

Oh, so you're jewish. I guess it must be taysachs.

The thing is, we are NOT the same. It's like comparing men with apes. Pointless, misleading and offensive.

Oh, so you didn't read the rest of my post, where I explained why it's pointless for us whites to do that.

I get it, you call me a Jew because I called you an Arab, but I did that because you are proposing to push the Arab agenda by bashing Israel at great PR cost (yes, muh PR) with little or no short-term gain. I'm not proposing to push the Israeli agenda (the media do that already), only to piggyback it.

Bump

Yeah totally different.

Not just plan to do, have done. If you want an example of unchecked Jewish power over the goyim, look at the early Soviet Union.

Palestinians can't live in Israel like injuns can live in the US.
They don't recieve citizenship like the injuns did, nor can they vote in Israeli elections.
Also the Palestinians actually had a concept of property rights so it's not really comparable (so did the Five Civilized Tribes, but they got screwed because they sided with the Confederacy and that's a whole other story).

Stop pretending that you care about muds

It's really obvious that its disingenuous concern trolling

Kill yourself Jew.