Drudge VP Poll

There is a poll on the front page of Drudge Report right now. The general consensus around Holla Forums seems to favor Jeff Sessions, but he is getting beaten badly by Newt Gingrich right now. Drudge Report has been very pro-Trump throughout his campaign, so it's possible Trump will pay at least a tiny bit of attention to such a poll.

Get over there and let's get Jeff Sessions to the top.

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/flashvp.htm
polldaddy.com/poll/9462655/
cnbc.com/2015/09/23/worlds-youngest-female-billionaire-next-steve-jobs.html
fortune.com/2014/06/12/theranos-blood-holmes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about a link you dumb faggot?

Hello, newfriend.

drudgereport.com/flashvp.htm

A link to the front page of Drudge Report? You are a smart guy user, I have faith you will figure it out on your own.

Do you see Mattis' name on that poll?

Why Jeff and not N-newt?

Why not Giuliani?

link doesn't work

Post this on cuck/pol/ too, it's more active.

I don't trust military ZOGbots one bit.

Jewt called Trump calling out the spic judge for being a spic inexcusable. Trump also turned down (((Adelson)))'s offer of $200m to make him VP.

I bet bots are nuking that poll for Newt.

polldaddy.com/poll/9462655/

Good call.

Done.

So why do those from drudge report want Newt?

He's a kike shill, see

Short normie-friendly Jewtube video on why Newt sucks.

who's JONI ERNST?

To be honest, I haven't looked into her enough to give an educated opinion. She seemed to come out of nowhere just a couple days ago.

Wait, it's a woman?

Didn't Trump said something similar? If he would pick her, it would BTFO Hillary and her woman card bullshit.

This was just posted on cuckchan in the thread I made over there. I can't verify the accuracy of anything this user says though.

Yes, Joni Ernst is a woman. Not terribly unattractive either, if GILFs are your thing that is.

Christ. When will these cucks learn?

Name recognition alone, probably.

I'm a big politics nerd, and have no clue about half the people on that list.

But I imagine all the redpilled here will vote for Jeff "The Alabama Slammer" Sessions… but normies probably only know Moonbase and The Donut Consumer.

I don't think he's interested in the position, besides it wouldn't really help Trump's campaign, the Donald already has the military vote down pat and Mattis has just as little congressional experience…

This endless Mattis shilling is very suspicious. Nobody gives a shit about Mattis, he's a nobody that wouldn't win a single state.

Look at the hostility in this post with a sage to boot in a thread about an innocent poll. It looks like a pretty obvious JIDF attempt to plant the seed of "Mattis of bust" being some kind of Holla Forums rule so as to open the floodgates to anti-Trump shilling when he inevitably doesn't pick Mattis.

Who's Moonbase?

Not really, the woman card is that they want a woman running the country. I don't think feminists will be satisfied for an intermedium. Maybe it could bring some of the voters though. ¨First Female VP¨, and then Trump says ¨I told you I was never a sexist¨. It could BTFO of some feminists, but I don't think the impact would be too much.

What I see less than mattis's name on the poll is support for jeff sessions on h8chan, newfriend. I highly recommend you lurk for about 5 more months.

That's fair.

I dunno, I feel like September's assessment of Trump is still accurate, and that picking someone like mattis, patreus, or any of the top brass that obongo ousted would be a significant gesture.

Ayy
Summertime, and the livin's easy!

It's a safeguard I believe. If you kill Trump then you'll get a military dictatorship from Mattis, doesn't sound bad.

This guy gets it. Unfortunately, we need to pick a general that is not fond of israel, or marxists.

The reason I've seen people here gravitate to mattis is that (judging from the hilarious shit he's said) he seems to be the polar opposite of politically correct.

That's some wishful thinking. A general doesn't automatically mean a "military dictatorship," in fact we've had plenty of past generals as president. The important thing is to get Trump elected, Mattis does nothing to that end.

top lop

We want Trump elected, yes, but we also want him to live past his first month in office. VP has to be assassination insurance.

Sessions it is then. Fervently anti-immigration and well respected among traditional Republicans. This Mattis or bust shilling as "assassination insurance" is very flimsy. There are multiple good choices as assassination insurance and that is an unlikely scenario to begin with.

Can't ebb the Webb

wtf is with people wanting that zionist stooge gingrich as vp?

might as well choose lyndon johnson himself, or even hw bush

Congratulations on making a fool of yourself.

It's so beautiful when someone's own post blows them the fuck out. Cosmic justice.

It's a shame, but most of Holla Forums doesn't seem to know Mattis' history. He talks big about being tough, caring for his men, etc. but there's a horrific black mark on his record.

He was an honorable and good Marine until he was a general, then he was corrupted.

For the unaware, Theranos is a prime example of Silicon Valley Jewry. They promised a blood testing device that's (at least probably) physically unworkable due to the nature of human blood sampling and volumes involved. They promised the moon, had a female CEO, got LOADS of venture capital money from idiots (top tier VC firms passed, likely because they did the scientific/engineering due diligence on the Edison device), and wound up recruiting a lot of prominent names to its board to build credibility. Lots of government types with no experience in corporate governance and that's with Theranos' extremely shady governance practices.

They sucked down billions, accomplished nothing, put thousands of lives at risk, and Mattis cooperated fully.

So this Mattis business, we should ignore it. The guy might have been a great Marine, but he's too deep into Washington politics and the corrupting influence of Jewry.

>>>/oven/

god dammit, fucking theranos. I didn't expect to run across them in this context…

The people involved in that boondoggle should all be executed.

In case Holla Forumsacks need any motivation to look into Theranos, it should be noted that they received a TON of free press because the whole scheme was run with a [relatively] attractive young woman as the face of the organization.

Numerous warning signs were ignored, such as the founder being a university dropout, because she was a young woman who was "disrupting" the patriarchal medical industry. They were building this woman up to be the next Steve Jobs.

Just look at how she's dressed in that image. She's deliberately dressing like Steve Jobs. That's no accident.

I'm serious, the people involved are all scum. If I were in charge, every last one would hang.

cnbc.com/2015/09/23/worlds-youngest-female-billionaire-next-steve-jobs.html

fortune.com/2014/06/12/theranos-blood-holmes/

? Now with BLM terrorist nigger group he would be the most useful

It could work. At least will bring in some more votes.

WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE?

She also looks like Clinton

David Duke isn't listed there so the poll isn't valid.

MEME MAGIC IS ON SESSIONS SIDE

==14.88%=

ANNUDA SHOAH

Wouldn't vote for Trump then. Same if Ernst.

It's basically Sessions or no one. There are a few unlikely options I'd still vote for Trump if they were picked but in the end: Sessions or bust.

Yup. Mattis was balls deep into the scam, protected it from scrutiny, then took a payout for his treachery upon retirement.

Theranos really is a prime example of what's wrong with startups and tech in general. In the rush for diversity, branding, and valuation everyone seems to forget that profit is the bottom line.

More on Theranos:

SESSIONS WILL BE VP REGARDLESS OF THIS POLL
PRAISE KEK

I actually did not know this. Thanks for bringing it up, I'm gonna look into this.

lel confederate loincloth

Honestly I think Trump takes Drudge seriously as a barometer for national attitudes. The poll will likely influence his decision, so if he picks somebody who doesn't win this poll, he must have very strong feelings on the matter.

voted sessions

Hasn't he already said no to Gingrich?

Jeff Sessions is the quintessential Holla Forums candidate and potentially further right on immigration than Trump, so that's who I voted for.

Some would say that Sessions has little crossover appeal and is just a "Trump 2.0". Orhers might suggest that Sessions is of more use in the Senate than in the largely ceremonial role as VP. Both of these objections are legitimate.

Cristie and Newt are both Israel-first neocohen warhawks. I'm fine with Chrostie as Attorney General but neither should step anywhere near the VP spot. Trump declined $200 million from kike Adelson to make Newt VP so he regardless of how this poll turns out we're still probably safe from him.

Anecdotally I've heard positive things about Mike Pence but honestly I don't know barely anything about the man. He might be a good alternative if not Sessions.

Probably, but that doesn't mean he won't take the runner up results seriously.

Trump has hinted at Sessions multiple times too.

>>>/freech/ is that way faggot

Michael Flynn

Not equivalent.

Traditional conservatives are actual conservatives. Neocons are liberals.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. He's a bought and paid for establishment cuck with a proven track record of failure.

Lets start the checklist, shall we?
So far, not wanting to bump this thread means I'm…

[X] JIDF
[X] A goon
[ ] Holla Forums
[ ] Rachposter

So just call me leftypol or Rach so we can get 3/4 and you can feel like you're a big guy.

Tbh fam, the "traditional conservative" in [current year] are neo-cucked as hell.

How is Joni Ernst beating Jeff Sessions?
Who is this woman?
Should I even care who she is?

She's a Hillary counter.

Didn't these fags get the memo? Trump turned down $200m to pick Gingrich.

Trump knows he's not a good choice.

Is there anything wrong with her?

That's it?
She's got a cunt so she gets the VP pick?
Isn't that exactly the kind of shit we're against?
Does anyone actually think she's genuinely better than Sessions?

She voted Yes for TPP. Fuck her.

Ah yeah she can go fuck herself.

Jeff Sessions is the only good option.

Maybe Scott Brown.

This is the political correctness gone mad world we live in. The only female I would like as veep is Ann Coulter…… I could stomach Michelle Bachmann (to pick up the Ted Cruz voter) but of course she's "pro-Israel"…

Fuck off, kike

Plus, Newt stabbed Trump in the back during that whole Mexican judge "controversy". No fucking way Trump is going to pick him.

If Pat Buchanan was 15 years younger, he would be the ideal VP for Trump. Far-right, race-realist, intelligent, etc.

Fuck it he's still alive pick him anyway

What do we know about Jeff Sessions outside of his based immigration stance?

What's his position on Israel, Jews, race in general, Islam, favorite brand of tendies?

This stuff is important.
I think the campaign monitors our opinion.

Bump

Here's our latest numbers. The percentages haven't fucking budged since this morning.

WE NEED TO INFLUENCE THIS. GET TO YOUR BATTLESTATIONS Holla Forums!

Also I wish Jeff Buchanan was an option.

Look her up, she actually sounds like the anti-Palin. Classic conservative, smart, hard-working, ex-military who was in the Iraq War, views dovetail with Trump on literally everything including immigration, trade, states' rights, plus she's religious and will bring Christcucks and normies to Trump. Oh, and she hates Obama and has said he should be impeached. Kek. She actually sounds okay, not cuckservative at all. I am as surprised as anybody at this.

Just look her up, after putting up with Carly, Palin etc I don't want a woman either. But she actually sounds good. And btw, I looked at her genealogy. All Anglo, no ((())). Husband based Germanic ex-Army Ranger. Cautiously interested, want to know more. Researching.

No. Nobody is, in my opinion.

BUT our world is not the voting world. If this broad would help Trump win I would be okay with it. Something has to counter the hatred the (((media))) has whipped up against him. Something has to do that. Maybe it's her. I'd really have to see more of her live. If she has charm, if she's smart and charismatic and well-spoken, she could pull votes.

Regardless of what we think. This isn't all about us. I WANT TRUMP TO FUCKING WIN. If he loses, our world is shit. Forever. Bear that in mind.

Wew lads.

A vote for Gingrich is a vote for Trump/Grave 2016