>KNOW YOUR FUSION
mega.nz/#F!fNR01apQ!RxwQmgIV5jc2MN1u3mFq7g

mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B44cs8jbL7CFaWtnN1BRS0R5TUU
vimeo.com/178623541
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzcK-2uY2hHbDBq7kFmiKUcLYEN2hxbz
dailymotion.com/video/x4ohe3n
rebeccasugar.tumblr.com/post/148948785403/smoky-quartz-this-was-a-3rd-pass-on-smokys
scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/
mega.nz/#F!jVpTgCra!nZ_yUwayfwCcpuM__MHM3g
youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how is that shit taste going

There are people who don't like Sardonyx?

Alternate links for Know your Fusion:

Google Drive: drive.google.com/open?id=0B44cs8jbL7CFaWtnN1BRS0R5TUU

Vimeo: vimeo.com/178623541

YouTube: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzcK-2uY2hHbDBq7kFmiKUcLYEN2hxbz

Dailymotion: dailymotion.com/video/x4ohe3n

So… what's next? or are we in another hiatus?

Weekly episodes for the next few weeks, then who knows.

there are at least 3 weekly episodes upcoming:

after that, all's a mystery.

Fuck. When the series get somewhat interesting it suddenly falls into crap.

I kinda like the show even if it has all the tumblr shit.

I have read enough /ss/ hentai to know where this is going.

I'd like it more if it focused on things that're actually interesting and got on with the plot. In fact, it really annoys me how decent characters (Jasper, Bismuth) are put under a bus while 5+ episodes are dedicated to townies that have no impact whatsoever.

Combine this with an 11 minute running time you have the exact reason why Steven Universe is so frustrating to watch.

I'm sure the creators would say something like, "We can't have all these new gems around all the time because the show is about Steven!" but those dumb shits give us an entire episode about Frydad and Fishpizzadad, entire episodes about Lars being a cunt, Multiple episodes about Ronaldo being an autist.

And the worst part is that they keep you thinking that they might actually work towards something interesting by dropping little hints of something bigger in the last 10 seconds of every other episode.

Oh joy. Tumblr the Fusion.

I hate it when this show tries to be funny. It just fucking… isn't.

It's not like this show is all that good with its storytelling either.

But hey, it has feels, so Tumblr can eat that shit up just fine. UGH.

It's not even a good fusion, either - the lack of proper arm placement alone makes it poor in overall design.

Have I entered tumblr the board?

It makes you mad, and you seem to eat it up.

tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr

So, who is Steven going to fuse with next? besides, isn't it unfair to compare Tumblr Quartz with any of the other fusions? Garnet is already a fusion and of course anything fused with her would be extremely powerful.

well, comparing her to Opal is fair, I guess.

Inceptumblr

∞Holla Forums still has a sliver of tumblr in it, but it's still far better than half/co/ by a huge margin. Much fewer namefags. Mod/BO that stays out of the way. Homestuck fags left and stayed gone.

Most of the shit this boards deals with is probably coming from the same contingent of faggots who are starting shit on all of the top boards.

Yeah, but Opal has a superbow while Fattie quartz has a super yo-yo.

I thought all the crystal gems were about positive action and never demanded anything from their children.

I can't wait until Steven fuses with Pearl, but she rejects it and becomes corrupted, locked in a fleshy decomposing meat shell for the length of a two-parter.

You know as well as I do that that'll never happen.

Because the show's creator is an insecure little Jewess with the cholesterol levels of a well-used deep-fat fryer.

Because Tumblr, bitch.

Is there any woman less attractive than a Jewess?

Yoyos are the sexy.

The British?

Ii actually had interest in this show, please tell me a majority of the chick characters are actually gay, right?

define "gay".
They are technically asexual rock-aliens, but look and act like chicks.
They do not fuck, but there are at least two romantic relationships between them.
They also do this fusion thing which looks pretty sexual and is usually pleasant for both parties. Almost everybody equates it to alien battle-sex.

Completely and totally. Every girl except Sadie is gay as fuck, and Sadie is a rapist.

Nah dude, I think user's got it pegged.

Wait, what is that first one supposed to be?
And not every person punching fast makes it Jojo, dipshit. It could be a FotNS reference.

Why is every jojo fag so obsessed with inserting their overrated ridiculous crap in every single thing?

Whoops, meant to say "not gay"

Fuck me, this show IS Tumblr.

That's artwork of Amethyst's dungeon from the episode where the gems gave Steven that easy mode validation test that the crew posted on tumblr.

I can see that, user. What does it have to do with Jojo?

That doesn't count; the British have been Jews for over half a century. The Brits are so Jewish they are actually filling Britain with Arabs to make it feel more like their homelands in the Middle East.

Oh, right. Thorny purple vine whips.

I guess.

Holy shit this latest episode was the worst thing I have ever seen.

This actually was produced by people with money. Money was actually SPENT on this shit. DISGUSTING.

accurate description of smoky quartz
just replace "forty" with "at least 5,500"

Bro. Nice.

The entire premise of the power-testing was dumb. Why would Smokey have the same special ability as any of Amethyst's other fusions? Sardonyx knew that or she wouldn't have been racking her brains for something Steven and Amethyst had in common.

And by the end of the episode we didn't learn anything new about Smokey. She's just Amethyst with more corny jokes and hesitation. The yoyo's also a grappling hook? What the fuck kind of revelation is that?

I like Sardonyx and all but this entire ep went nowhere. And my guess is at least two of these: are going to be townieshit. Dark days ahead.

Wondered when someone would comment on that. As if this show didn't pander to giantess fetishists already.

I want Jasper to punish me.

Hey, amethyst might be below 5500. We don't know for sure

The "moral" of the episode is that rather than letting Steven and Amethyst have their moment the two old lesbians had to out-shine them. It's called envy. That's why she was using other metrics to measure how awesome the new fusion is instead of letting her show her own abilities.

OLD JEALOUS SELF-CENTERED SPACE LESBIANS

They did have an entire show dedicated to the main character wanting to see a giant woman.

I'm 95% sure Steven and Greg have giant woman fetishes.

I'm sorry, I thought this was aimed at a higher audience than a fucking PBS kids cartoon. I mean, at least My Little Pony knows it has to have morals because it's aimed at kids that just happened to attract adults. Hell, I hated the whole brony circlejerk in the 2010s but now I think My Little Pony is one of the few cartoons out there that doesn't look like shit and actually does the anime influence a lot better than the pic above.

Yeah, I got that Sard was stealing the limelight, but they never completed that thought process. It's like the writers went 'fuck, gotta have a dramatic climax' and just wrote some nonsense action scene that is supposed to somehow resolve everything.

If they'd paced the episode better they could have had time for Sardonyx to realize her mistake and change what she was doing. What if she had let Smokey literally host the show or something at the end, letting her do things her way and thereby discovering what made her special?

So brave and progressive, writing strong characters that a marginalized online community can identify with.

you know what happens when people start expecting for cartoons to be "aimed at higher audiences"?
You get anime.

It has a TV PG rating.

all it means is that it's not suitable for children below 13.

From what I have seen gem fusions SEEM to be somewhat more simplified than their individual parts. That is to say that the personality of a fusion is sort of flatter, and more of a stereotype. Steven and Amethyst are both free-spirited and lazy, but also imaginative. Put them together and you get a fat, disgusting yo-yo-black-belt. It's like the large characteristics of two people get magnified while the smaller stuff falls away.

Consider the personalities of all the other fusions and see if you agree with me.

Ayy yo hol up. Imma letchu finish but Giant Woman is responsible for one of the greatest youtubepoops of all time.

Opal is the one that sticks out but she's the earliest and hasn't been seen since the first season finale, probably because her established personality is that it's just Hamatheyst and Pearl working together and was created before whoever on the writing squad demanded Fusion between different gems = sexual relationship allegory.

I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IS THERE A, WHAT IS IT, CHEESE? PASTA? WHATEVER, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT'S THERE.

you know what is the worst thing about Smoky Quartz?
SHE'S A LIAR.
SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE THREE ELBOWS, WHILE SHE ONLY HAS TWO

Sourcream and Onion are white.

IMO the resolution worked perfectly as it is, and wouldn't/shouldn't change even with better pacing.

Garnet wanted to see them show off, Pearl wanted to know what they can do.
When fused, those desires put pressure on them to measure up to other fusions(what better way to show off than by supplying superior empirical data).
Hence the stupid show they put them through as Sardonyx, and the immediate breaking of the fusion once they realized their 'combined goal' no longer aligns with the individual ones(especially Garnet's).

I had no idea there was a third installment of the Steven Jewniverse series. 3 good episodes IN A ROW. And it's run time and hiatus durations are comparable to the real series. Maybe someday after a few hundred really really good ytps have been made from Steven Universe I will be able to justify this terrible show's existence. But until then I will just have to bookmark this ytp and watch it once a month.

Why is Smokey's design so fucking disgusting

To express the idea of two "unique" and "perfectly flawed" beings coming together, even though there are better ways to go about it than fucking up color theory and sticking two forearms on top of each other.

I looked back at my post then yours again, and I can't make out what you are trying to say. Can you make it clearer?

Jewniverse 3 was the last episode he wanted to make. There aren't going to be anymore.

Not that guy, but I think he means that SU does alot for people with giantess fetishes, from having alot of giantesses to giving people with those fetishes "representation."

Sourcream is a wigger and Onion is autistic, hardly steps up.

Because with all the other fusions, they try to mix the two characters' color schemes and outfits to make something that looks decent while with Smokey, they got lazy and just shoved their designs on top of each other.

Well to be fair, the first time fusion of Garnet was kinda shitty too, Maybe as they get better the outfit will get better… maybe.

I've seen that there were some 8/co/ original drawings by drawfags that were posted in these threads, but I've lost track of them. Can you guys re-list them so I can upload them to the booru?

Hopefully.

I don't know what drawfags are you talking about.
I know there is at least on active drawfag on /sugen/.

I'm going to teach you something that will blow your mind. TV ratings are different to movie ratings. Like did you know there are:

-TV Y: For young children
-TV Y7: For families above the age of 7
-TV PG: Around 10 or 12 years of age or higher is appropriate. More like the pre 80's PG ratings in movies
-TV 14: Strictly above 14 years of age
-TV MA: Only ages 17 and up allowed

…so your point is that instead of the show being for 13 year olds, it's appropriate for 10 to 12 year olds?
I rest my case, you have my apologies for not knowing the system.

Actually a better way of putting it is TV PG being like the E10+ rating in video games.

All I've got's this

I don't think that was made here, just reposted here.

I came for lewd so where is it?

Did you show it to her?

^ Superior version

I agree, no Smoky Quartz is better than any Smoky Quartz

Lel, post more.

I'm kinda autistic for Pearl.

Okay, you have a board now.
Fuck off.
>>>/sugen/

that's not "our" board.
That's a board for halfchan rejects.

Of course they fear the cock. the cock literally killed their leader and mentor and replaced her with a crying squirming yelling shitting pissing thing. I'm surprised they didn't think rose had corrupted herself given how radically she changed.

because they kept throwing the steven universe threads into /trash/ right?

as far as I know, 4/co/ mods ban generals of shows that are not currently on air, or something like that.

For a Shitty Quartz episode, this one was actually pretty good
I liked the meta humor, and the presence of best fusion really helped supress my gag reflex
Maybe this is some sort of immersion therapy

Though, they never did find out what tumblr quartz could actually do, by the end I was expecting the danger to manifest some sort of super transformation power, or for the bubble shield to factor into something, but then it turned out to be fucking nothing and the yo-yo just does stuff amethyst's whips can already do

When I went over there to see the pokemon leak news I noticed that they were just chucking SU generals in /trash/ no matter what.

It's like I said a couple of threads ago, Steven Universe is essentially a warped minds idea of uselessness being good.

I mean at this point there are more episodes about how the Crystal Gems suck than them being any good without a deus ex machina. It's always about how either they wallow in their own mediocrity and malaise, or how they try to feel good at the wrong time and put off actual work(this is never portrayed as being the wrong time, but any time someone needs to buckle down Steven invariably tries to force them to stop).

I think you've zeroed in on exactly what the problem is here
It's that fat fucking jew
Any time steven is involved in something, it inevitably brings the whole thing down, which would naturally extend to fusion

Kind of ironic though, that tumblr incarnate wouldn't have access to steven's signature, and at this point only useful ability, the safe space

Well, the crystal gems are mediocre. If they ever run into insurmountable odds, they just fuse to save the day. Training doesn't happen for them unless they try, and it took Pearl 5000 years to get where she is, which is barely anywhere.

Thats because what I'm going to say next is going to blow your mind

Once you're no longer white you don't have a safe space anymore

SUBTLE RACIAL COMMENTARY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wanted to punch Sardonyx after this latest episode - seriously, I hate it when this show tries to be funny. It just… Isn't.

Season 4 is not off to a good start, IMBHO.

I think I just figured out what they're actually doing with the show.

is-
is garnet really Shaquille O'Neal in a wig?

I don't understand why everyone says all the gems are gay. Really the only ones that have had "gay" moments are Ruby sapphire and pear

it's a pun on great/grate

I don't need no fucking ranking system to know each and every one of these characters (whether you like them or not) suck in one way or another.

Nice try, though.

The whole thing is actually a prelude to Space Jam 2.

I saw the ep like this:

Smokes: Look what I can do!
Sardonyx: Ok gurl lets see what ELSE can you do then…

Never say never, so long as tumblrUniverse keeps getting new episodes there is a chance a lolcow will come along that is too tempting to pass up.

And what we learned is:
There is literally nothing good about smelly quartz but her yoyo

>>>/sug/

SU fans always seem so pathetic when they talk about fanservice.

Look at that ass. It has no individual cheeks. It has no gesture to it. NONE of them do.

What sad, desperate person would consider that sexy?

IMAGINATION

It translates a lot better in animation tbh

The problem is that Smokey's personality is basically just a punnier, sassier Amethyst. There's not much of Steven's core personality in there. If anything I can imagine a Steven/Amethyst fusion to feel more like a Hyperenergetic Plucky Genki Girl than what we got now.

And yeah, they wasted an episode to flesh out a new fusion by being oneupped by the old fusion lesbian… who had her arc introduced about not abusing fucking fusion willy-nilly and bring us pathetic wangst for both Garnet and Pearl.

What makes you think it isn't the other way around

Steven has a notably terrible sense of humour, I thought it fits.

Smoky Quartz is very 90s. And kind of Kirby. I wonder what new Rainbow Quartz will be like. Totally uses an umbrella.

oh my god, I always thought of her weapon as an axe, but that makes SO much sense in the context of SU.

Also going to be incredibly fussy, caring and possibly strict.

Rainbow Quartz is going to be Mary Poppins.

Has painanon finally given up on this show? Is he dead?

Cucks take what they can get, man.

Painanon died of a tumor on his cerebral cortex about two months ago.
The doctors said that he could have survived, but the the constant stress he was in, caused by his self-inflicted duty of watching Steven Universe accelerated the development of the growth.
He orphaned a daughter who - unaware of the cause of her father's death - joined Tumblr SU fandom to honor his memory

Seriously though what happened to him

I have no idea, he dropped in about 2 months ago, said he's got some health problems and needs to quit.
Did the same thing in the Questionable Content general, where he editfagged, and in a storytime thread he hosted.
We even had a large thread where everybody paid respects to him.

While I was on the first page recently I saw that people in the QC general were surprised at some editfag returning, but I'm not sure if it was Pain or not, since I don't frequent those threads. You could go and ask.

okay, I actually went there and searched, seems its something completely unrelated.
So, as far as we know, he has crossed the barrier into the netherrealm and not returned yet.

Went to the hospital, said he might die, had a goodbye thread, haven't showed up since.

IIRC he was also one of the Editfags of Questionable Malcontent.

That said, serious medical problems can take way more then this to resolve.

Also, remember, Pananon only had to watch up until he caught up, after that he was off his leash and don't actually need to watch ant more SU, and is per agreement free to spam SU threads with whatever the fuck he wants.

That would be too masculine for her….

Please don't say that. I already had a shitty month last month dealing with deaths….

o-oh
okay

user's technically correct.
Painanon's contract was only to watch all the episodes aired before 05/04/15. Everything after that was just courtesy on his side.

That's not true, though. I don't think he ever said anything about dying, merely about having health issues.

I guess that would work, though in the long run a Punny Genki Girl would fit best with the fusion. Adding Steven's Zest for life somewhere.

So her fusion is just Majin Buu with a shitty haircut and Captain Planet-tier jokes?

No thank you. Take you OC character back to Tumblr please….

I found Pain's farewell posts from /sueg/ and /qcg/
no pictures, since they are from webarchive.
I don't have the one from his storytime thread, though.

forgot to focus the spoilers, silly fucking me

Please, you can't even begin to know what I've jerked off to.

I don't know about you, but as long as it's not visually gross or written with terrible grammar I can jerk off to everything I find conceptually hot, no matter the artstylr.
I mean, say I had a hairy genitalia fetish.
I could probably jerk off to oekaki pic related, as long as it's put in proper context.

You know you don't HAVE to masturbate to the show, right?

That… doesn't make any sense at all.

What do you mean by this?

I don't understand what you're saying.

So we get a goofy talk show episode right after Steven just straight up abandons the Rubies to drift out in space for eternity. When you have an inherent ability to contain enemies safely for an indefinite amount of time you really don't have any excuse for forgetting them after 10 minutes.

what did he mean by this

I'm sorry?

yes, they should spend the next week searching for them all throughout space.

How did Calarts grads come to write such a pro-gun cartoon?

Apparently SU fans are harassing one of the writers because they ship the green dorito with water princess instead of the midget Grimace.

All the SU writers deserve death anyway

To be honest the SU team made their own bed.

THEY were the ones who pushed sexual politics and shipping in a kids cartoon and they were the ones writing episodes where shaming dissidents were ok. The fandom that kind of writing attracts obviously is going to turn on them eventually.

dude what the fuck she already deleted her twitter this news is 3 days old now lmao

Dumbass. A hysterical fanbase and personal artist social media accounts don't mix, this has been proven over and over.

Some show formats will definitely attract a shittier fanbase, but when you don't wall your personal shit off you're only making yourself:

she already deleted her twitter because some 4/co/ dude told her leaks are totally watchable

rebeccasugar.tumblr.com/post/148948785403/smoky-quartz-this-was-a-3rd-pass-on-smokys

Air times are an archaic holdover from an era where we had to schedule our lives around the TV schedule.

I have no idea why she got so rump rattled over people watching leaks, especially after the half year hiatuses they usually do. Is it because someone might spoil the episode while browsing on tumblr? OH NO! They might see a clip or an obtuse joke refering to the episode! ALL IS RUINED!! THE PURITY OF THEIR VIEWING EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN RAPED BY THESE INCONSIDERATE CYBER TERRORISTS!!

If these people had any sense, they'd get the fuck off twitter forever, just for their own good. They've got too much dumb shit to say and they shouldn't be accessing a platform that lets them spread it.

I'm sure that had no small part in the approval process of this quality design.

That's just the stress of a fresh form transition and being shown up by a fusion proven better in every aspect. Xe'll get the bearings of being an obnoxious tub of chunk sooner or later. :^)

Yeah but its not like that wasn't the plan all along. when steven opened that airlock for the easy win instead of fighting them and beating them he knew he'd be venting them out into the cruelness of empty space.

if he was intending to shove them out the airlock into the void in the first place I doubt he'd start caring about them now.

Sugar's "concept art" or whatever it's supposed to be is actually pretty cringeworthy tbqhwy

I think that's collective concept art, but you are correct.

So I'm slow as fuck and finally got around to watching Bismuth since it actually has to do with the story, and sorry to dredge up old opinions but isn't she fucking right?

This isn't some feelgood pow-wow this was an actual war, and Rose was a dumbass for trying to seperate a colony and keeping them poorly equipped considering that Homeworld probably did its fair share of shattering. Also, if the cliffnotes I read are true Rose even killed Pink Diamond herself to kick off the revolution, and then put a subordinate in superjail for daring to follow her example (which probably wasn't secret since everyone was crying and seemed to know about it when it was brought up).

Why do good characters have a habit of being brought up for 1 episode then put in indefinte suspension for months on end? I want to see Bismuth again but I cant help but feel that it'll follow the Jasper plan where she'll probably get a dream cameo once and wont be used as a plot point for up to 4 - 6 months\a season.

Always remember, everyone - BISMUTH. WAS. RIGHT. Goodbye, now.

I don't think Rose smashed pink Diamond. Following the last thread's train of thought, anons were saying that pinkD was killed for being on Rose's side and used it as propaganda against the crystal gems.

Then it moved that she might still be alive. Lion and Rose's sword. What are they? Why is the sword a separate entity and can't be summoned like her shield? I think it's because it isn't her weapon, but a memory of someone she held dear.

BISMUTH WAS RIGHT
SHATTER THE HOMEWORLD
GEM WAR NOW

Much like hitler, bismuth had some pretty good points, but the execution was terrible and filled with irrational butt anger at the gems
Of course, her entire point of view, good and bad, was washed away when she tried to kill steven for disagreeing with her
She also didn't do a very good job of explaining this to steven, whose experience tells him that the only things they fight are either corrupted gems, people who can be shown the light, or cunts that don't have the power of friendship or whatever and therefore don't pose a huge threat anyway

Or because it's just a separate weapon
It's not like if you gave pearl a kitchen knife she'd be able to summon that too

Isn't that basically what Bismuth did? Or is it magical gem folding techniques that make her shit just attach to their weapons?

don't you watch the fucking show?
Every gem has a single magical weapon that's "hardcoded" into them, and they can summon at will. Rose has a shield.
On top of that, Bismuth was CG's blacksmith, who forged physical weapons to be used in the war.

Point taken, any take on what Lion might be though?

Lion is a lion, you can see its majestic mane and everything dude.

No fucking idea, I'm not even going to take guesses.

I withdraw my statement. How could I have been so blind…

Yeah pretty much
Magical blacksmithing plus rule of cool means "yeah sure of course they can modify their weapons I don't care now let's get back to designing more trannies"

Shard of pink diamond is looking pretty likely
But the easier answer is "A plot device"

A corrupted Pink Diamond.

user you might be onto something.

Pink Diamond never died and it's all a Homeworld conspiracy to keep the complacent in line to further their expansionist agenda

See .

Nobody let Dobson find out about this…

Further improved by Ruby going full retard and trying to kill Stets Uninu

Connie is none of these.

She's at least two of them.

I was wondering which one, outside of "black", but then I realized she technically is "fucking (a) fat"

when I thought it just can't get any better

Why is dwarfmom

Because she did the dick once

I forget, who's that on the left?

She's the type of woman who does not wait for the dick to come to her, she takes the dick she wants and does it whenever she wants.

Lars' mom.

Where have I heard that before?

it's in the genes, user

Have you considered that we never see Sadie's father?
Have you considered that Sadie's father was probably a rape victim as well?

Have you considered Sadie's mom has him locked in some degenerate rape dungeon on a remote island guarded by corrupted gem monsters?

nah, probably just her own basement, right next to Sadie's room, cum-soaked rag in his mouth so he does not make too much noise

Oh my god you just blew my fucking mind.

Okay, Elephant in the room

(that isn't Smokey Quartz)

Where's the US government in all this gem madness? Or "Empire City's" government? Hell, ANY goverment for that matter? No FBI? No CIA? No Army? No Navy? No Air Force? Did they all die-off a long time ago in-universe? Is the goverment even a thing that crossed anyone writing, let alone working on, SU?

You mean to tell me that the crystal gems have been on Earth for thouands upon thouands of years, yet there has never been one fucking episode that had the FBI busting down Steven's door and playing 20 questions with him and his Asexual Alien-moms? Ronaldo's known for going on about government conspiracies, but the only problem is the government seems to be non-existant. The abscense of any human-powered defense against invading gems is the real conspiracy.

Where the fuck were NASA or any other pesudo-space program when a gaint green hand traveled to, landed on, lefted, and crashed back down to the god-damn Earth? Are you telling me not a single country's military, in the many years the crystal gems have been on Earth, thought; "You know? These Gem people are really dangerous. We should enlist/capture our own gems and defend the Earth in case of another attack" I mean fuck, there's a gaint fucking cluster of gems underground. We also got corrupted gems running around all over the world (for all we know.), and NOT ONE ended up on the fucking news? Beach City is on the east side of the fake-USA, so these aren't exactly isolated events.

Am I to honestly believe that no one otuside of Beach City knows about ANY of this crystal gem bullshit?!

This has to be one of the biggest plot holes this cartoon has, and honsetly it doesn't have to be. Can you imagine a division of the military speicalized in Gem-combat or… wait, can a gem take a gunshot to their gem? Can a crystal be cracked from the force of a bullet? Will we actually know this shit or will the SU-crew throw a curve-ball and try to answer for this massive plot hole?

FUCK! This just raises even more questions!

lol

From Rising Tides, Crashing Skies:

There is most likely actual government conspiracy aiming to prevent the world from learning about the crystal gems, and covering up any of their actions.

You're worried about an absence of authority interference? Where the fuck did all of Russia go?

that's not the right question - most of "Russia" never existed. The crater probably predates any human life.

how many rapists does this show really have?

I just had a thought; maybe the crater doesn't predate human life, it's very recent, the gems are just covering even more shit up

I have theories.

Gem weapons are drawn from their gems, and seem to be similar to their bodies- weapons that are away from them poof in the same manner that Gem bodies do; which are basically hard-light holograms.

Thus it seems likely that Gem weapons are also hard-light holograms projected from their gems, and they can summon multiple copies. Combined with my other theories about Gems being more or less hyper-advanced AIs in solid-state hard drives and CPUs (and their bodies are basically just there to move the gems around) then Gem weapons are basically designs/programs of a sort. Bismuth, a weapons specialist, can add to/modify Gem weapon designs, essentially giving them an expansion pack.

I imagine humanity learned a LONG time ago to stay the fuck out of Gem business of any sort. Their tech seems advanced enough that reverse-engineering would be near impossible at any point in history except maybe modern day, and most Gem ruins have at least one or two horrible deadly monsters that are very hard to put down without Gem weapons, which leads to something of a catch-22. Of course, every country likely has programs to try to reverse-engineer every scrap of Gem technology they can find, but I imagine it's slow-going.

The American government is likely keeping an eye on the Gems from a respectable distance, but I imagine Rose Quartz established a policy of neutrality towards human authority a long, long time ago. The last thing they want is to antagonist Gems of any kind, considering even as sad and gay as they are the Crystal Gems could take on an army and win. And not to mention if they openly ally with the Crystal Gems, then on the off-chance Homeworld ever wants to establish relations, it's going to go south even faster than it likely would.

Remember the Gems have been around longer than any current human government; they aren't new to anyone. They may well have treaties, formal or informal, going back to Washington or the in-universe (hee hee) equivalent.

Big ol' inland sea seems like it might be a boon for Russia if anything.

Hulk Hogan did 9/11

They stopped giving a fuck about proper world building and storytelling when they realized unfunny filler and needless relationship drama got them more ratings and mindless fans. SU will fall down the same route of bullshit as Adventure Time.

Number one: In 1945 diamonds paid 50% of federal taxes. Now they pay 5%.
Number two: In 1900; 90% of gems were self employed. Now it's about 2%.
The entire Crystal Gems are hand-picked. Ninteen of the last twenty-three Crystal Gems have been members of the Trilateral Commision. The Trilateral Commision is funded by the Pink and Blue diamonds.
Ever wonder why big gem fusions pay 2% tax while the unfused gem on the assembly line pays 40%?
Homeworld is so big you don't even know who you're working for. That's terror.

Weren't the gems fighting in the war of independence?

Ah, someone who gets it without all the BS sperging. You have my respect - for now.

I haven't actually been around these parts in a while (last I was here, that dreamfag was regularly posting). What's this I'm hearing about Pain user coming down with something? I loved his reviews and wanted to see if he's still going though the series - what was the last episode he reviewed?

In all fairness, Warrior told him to do it.

I think he died, dude.

They were mucking about with the Founding Fathers anyway. Though that might be retconned out/early episode weirdness (like Together Breakfast), given it has them without their established pre-Greg designs, and Historical Friction is any indication they generally didn't mess much with humans, though they help any who really need it if they come across them.

I doubt Hulk Hogan, or anybody else on planet earth, could understand Warrior Tongue.

Pain user had sex with a Peridot cosplayer and caught a rare strain of AIDS.
He died in agony, saying "I wish I never watched Steven Universe".

Eh, I think that was a joke on how corrupt Dewey is.

there are no jokes in this show, user
Rebecca sugar only thinks that crying is fun.

Here is some ass, guys.
enjoy

Not bad. Thanks, user.

Noice. I can dig it

How is Sadie a rapist?

Is that a character in the show, are there actually guns in this show? I might watch this.

this gun only appears once, but yes.
The woman pulls it out on the main character after he comes into her home uninvited.

I will try to be a new SU watcher, but through wilfull disconnection from reality, I will not accept as any of the characters being lesbian, it's too Tumblr for my taste. The lore seems interesting.

Space lesbians still seem like pandering to Tumblr, honestly
Greentext, the lore and art is the only good things in my opinion.

how, the art on this show is shit and completely inconsistent.
And I'm saying this as a huge fucking fan of it all.

Fanart.

ah, makes more sense.

I should have never watched pieces of this show, I've grown auristic for Pearl and Lapis

give in, user.
What can possibly go wrong

'I've already given in
Why does most of the greentext portray Lapis as a futanari?

why do you read fanfiction

Because I'm an autist
Also Green isn't fanfiction, it's mostly made by edgy, horny Anons
/pone/ has shit tons of green

greentext is a "genre" of fanfiction
It's stories taking place in an established fictional universe (or a spinoff alternate universe) written by fans
Whether it's third person, first person, written with proper sentences or dictionary forms & barely-grammatical sentence fragments does not matter
It's fanfiction

Green isn't really normie, so I often don't associate it with fanfiction
I'm an autist because I too read fanfiction

Still no clue how the fuck that double arm is supposed to work

Inbreeding leads to deformities
Keeping the bloodline too pure can lead to gross mutations.
This is obviously some jew propaganda about mixing with things more different than you being better for you.

Dewey outright says that he considers it his job to keep everyone in Beach City from freaking out about the superpowered aliens regularly wrecking the place. He plays down or covers up the Gems' antics regularly, though it doesn't seem to be a nationwide thing.

I've been noticing a trend with this show and it's horrible writing.

They introduce something interesting, then after 20 filler episodes they bring it back up again only for the payoff to be super lame.

Jasper revealing why she hates Rose and the fact that Rose was the one that shattered Pink Diamond should be things that carry more weight but they really don't, Steven just randomly excepts the fact that Rose shattered a Diamond and never questions it ever again.

Now the show is back to doing filler episodes because the writers need to pad this shit out for 20 plus episodes and they can't have all those episodes be interesting or good.

Also a shame we'll never see Jasper again, she could have been great had the writers wrote her with a consistent personality.

Also Smokey Quartz's desgin is trash and the person who came up with it should be shot and killed on sight.

How else do you think hermaphrodites are meant to masturbate?

jasper's character arc was basically three episodes where her mood completely changed each time.

I knew something was off with the way the writers portrayed Jasper. Now I'm convinced they really don't know how to write characters for shit. They wasted the same potential they had with Peridot and countless other character/plot-related opportunities.

Also, while it's not as retarded as Smokey Quartz, why did they make Jasper's gem flat on the other side? It'd make more sense for it to be three-dimensional, like an actual gemstone.

Cringy as hell
all fusions are pretty cringy aside from stevonnie

That's funny, because it's usually worse to race-mix because of genetic incompatibilities
In all truth, biologists say mating with your 3rd or 4th cousin is the best for avoiding deformities.

A (((Coincidence)))

I'm sure you have proof for this.

I couldn't find anything else due to retarded search engines
scientificamerican.com/article/when-incest-is-best-kissi/

I nearly cried, it was strangely touching. He meant a lot to us regardless, the blessed sperg. I hope he's happy wherever he is.

This actually came from tumblr?

Oh God, don't remind me of Peridot.

Tumblr is more than just retarded landwhales user
It also has porn

it's by Sir

I should have posted this one. It's a more well known work of his

Only makes me want Suzy to die more.

I like this guy

Dude a bunch of stuff for /fit/ back in the day. He's alright.

Any human character actively interested in experimenting with gem technology or dealing with gem beasts as an ever present threat would make filler episodes impossible. They would constantly remind everyone to focus on getting shit done and not to waste time worrying about local gossip and petty squabbles.

Would be pretty cool if we're introduced to a mad scientist that's pretty much a giant asshole like pics related. Imagine such a scientist conducting gem fusion experiments.

mega.nz/#F!jVpTgCra!nZ_yUwayfwCcpuM__MHM3g
Buddy's fucking book, cunts

I remember when we all thought that was what Peridot was all about.

Meep morp!

Neat. Some interesting tidbits of lore in there.

Rose had a whole pride of tame lions for some reason, that the others didn't know about.

Pearl marked a gem-related location at the very center of the giant Russian crater. Slav genocide confirmed

Is 'The Palanquin' the exact same one we see Blue Diamond carried in during Garnet's origin story? Or did it belong to a certain shattered Diamond?

I'd guess that the hole in Russia might be the tower (the one in the third episode or something).

Huh. I did not even realize that that's what the Palanquin was. Nice catch.
The Russian Crater has already been marked as one of the original colony structures on the moon base map
To contrast, Pearl was aware of some dangerous gem places in central and eastern Europe, while she did not know that the Diamonds built something in south America
Though the eastern European one might simply be misplaced by her, OR something that has moved over time. The latter would be interesting.
Also, the strawberry fields are somewhere in Scandinavia

The Sea Spire could be the Russian site, true.

The Communication Hub is all but confirmed to be one of the two off the east coast of the US, probably the northerly one, since Bob flies there via Empire City and Jersey with Steven on her back.

I'm guessing Pearl marked battlefields as dangerous places as well as structures, while the gem map only includes structures.

Wait, not the Communication Hub. I meant the Galaxy Warp.

A map on the SU wiki claims that the sea shrine (one with magic hourglasses) is there, but I see no source on that I honestly think that neither one of those is there, but rather something more important that we have not seen yet
We can be pretty certain that the beta kindergarten is the one on the west of US, and the Alpha Kindergarten is probably very close to Beach City, since Steven and Amethyst reached it by train in one day or so

Why did Buddy not recognize Rose as one of the crystal gems?
I take it she was not around Beach City when he first arrived, but if so, why? What was she doing in the desert with the lions?
Did she fuck him? We know that "men came into her life now and again"

Well, in the historical play the crystal gems show up and Pearl introduces herself as a messenger of Rose Quartz, but Rose never appears in person, so Buddy wouldn't know what she looked like.

Why did Rose ditch her gems to go hang around a moving sand castle with Earth animals? The whole castle was controlled by a gem, was that gem corrupted? Imprisoned somehow like Lapis? It didn't have a form, even though nothing was obviously stopping it from reforming. Or was it just a piece of technology that looked like a living gem?

This is stuff set up in episode 10 and it's still yet to pay off.

Don't waste any of these awesome fuckers on Tumblr: The Show. Use this, instead.

Was this part of a real episode?

Clarification, was that neck-snap in the show?

If Undertale was darker, or at least not so Tumblrish, Alphys would've been the true villain behind that game. That would definitely put a twist in the pacifist message in the game.

user…

He means the point at which steven becomes like when man of steel did the neck snap with zodd

I did some nigger porn.

ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE

Oh, I actually did a bit of that before.

Everything is kind of her fault.

Rose looked the most human of the Crystal Gems, even if she was freakishly tall.

Rose seems to have liked things with big hair.

P sure that most of the region that hole would have been is incredibly sparsely populated IRL. If anything, it's probably MORE populated in SU-verse what with having an inland sea.

Except the part where you kill everyone.
Oh wait no, that's her fault too since in one of the neutral endings she says "I wish I killed you when I had the chance".

Steven Fagniverse

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

Top kek m8. Also, since there is actual legot action compared to Gumball, I'd say this is better. Gumball is fucking horrible.

Rose must have spend some decades as a crazy cat lady. But with lions.

Thinking I give a fuck about Gumball. Enjoy your gender fluid indoctrination. TPTB love submissive serfs.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZU_0vDqrFk

Good luck being a bitter faggot.

user, we're here because it's funny to watch things crumple, it's not to watch a good show progress. We're basically watching Eva, we're not watching something like the Berserk or Jojo OVA

Oh, user

reminder that female betas are even more insidious and vicious than their male counterparts

That was like 20 years ago user

What is your point?

If we were watching berserk now it would be the same thing
Watching a disappointingly horrible show unfold week by week, unable to look away because we might as well finish what we started

user, the OVA for the golden age arc for berserk was finished at the end of the golden age, when Griffith did nothing wrong and raped Casca. It's not a matter if it would continue with the series because it didn't. People are still trying to do berserk but it just won't work because it doesn't have a concise ending and there's a fucking ton of material to slog through just to get through the first arc after the establishment of Guts and his hunt for the Hod Gand.

Each arc has a pretty clear ending
They didn't even get to the actual end of the golden age arc in the movie remakes

Also, what the fuck does any of that have to do with horrible CGI, music and sound design

user…

But user, Berserk IS airing again.

I mean it is STILL fucking Golden Age and it apparently even skipped the "intro" this time and is apparently WORSE then the OVAs.

I ended up just watching Macross Delta instead of even bothering with it AGAIN, because the OVAs were horrible and the LEWD SONGS from Delta alone make it fresher then going through the Golden Age for a fourth fucking time, Mikumo is best Walkure for the record.

That said, the OVAs were made during the "MUST MAKE EVERYTHING CG DESPITE US HAVING NO FUCKING HANG OF IT" period which produced horrors like Aku no Hana, but that is no fucking excuse for how bad they are, i mean, i enjoyed fucking Gundam IGLOO more which predates both and was more watchable then either.

The "first" Berserk anime also had its hangups that is undeniable, but it is still the best of what we have so far, and not because MUH NOSTALGIA.

You are horribly misinformed user

I thought the Galaxy Warp was in the Russian Crater, somehow deducting that from the path Steven and Lapis did off Beach City and endlessly following north. I guess its the dot off the American / Canadian coast then?

According to this, there is at least one warp location unaccounted for
For a moment a thought that it might be the Geode, since it does look like it's in a crater, but it's way too small, and, well, not underwater.

Reminder, we could've gotten something like this instead of an Invader Zim ripoff.

If those were raised pads that would be a great looking stand design.

Do you think the writers would dare throw that "smol cuuuute" design of Peridot that Tumblr has already loved more than the other design.

heck, you're right
I can hear it now
>gets back limb enhancers
>My old limb enhancers… I DON'T NEED LIMB ENHANCERS! I'm a Peridot! I have metal powers! I'm a crystal gem! I'm perfect the way I am! Take that, limb enhancers! Ha-ha!
>Kicks limb enhancers

I get a feeling it would probably go something like this.

Peri gets Limb Enchancers back for a short arc and acts smug/rude about being "strong" again.

Or something like that..

What did he meant by this?

He was calling for a Doc

Here is some rapist porn for ya guys.