JuicyAds: An adware company

Unless you're retarded, you'd know that a "juicyads.com" scrip runs every time you visit Holla Forums. Most people just block it but I bet the majority of the people who visit this site (normalfags from Reddit) don't.

If you click on these ads, adware can pop up and be installed on your computer. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer and Safari and offshoots of these are all affected. This adware company isn't new, they have been around for years.

Why would a person like Jim implement shit like this into his site? Because he doesn't care about your privacy, he's trying to make money.

Other urls found in this thread:

sensorstechforum.com/remove-juicyads-com-adverts-completely/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already covered this, faggot

dammnit i pressed on it before
oh well

sensorstechforum.com/remove-juicyads-com-adverts-completely/

I security analysts all around the globe are laughing at your idiocy.

You're missing the point. Why would someone who supposedly supports free speech have scripts like this running on his site?

i dont use it because i have issues with apps being shown on my desktop/toolbar. it needs to all be perfect. not as in organized and clean but just "right" for me

never has such unbridled autism met with such profound idiocy.

Install ublock origin, right click on the toolbar icon and select "hide in Chrome menu" because of course you run chrome, you literal faggot

hey what the heck

what do you mean? I was telling you ( ) how to hide the adblock icon from your toolbar

This is correct. Jim is obviously a data miner and has a long seedy history. Jim is completely untrustworthy and owns the second biggest english language chan.

What a mess.

This man is an imposter!

good thing I use opera

bump

The privacy free speech aspect of Holla Forums died with hotwheels.
sad

Smothered in LGP