Reminder th… actually, reminder for those that know...

Reminder th… actually, reminder for those that know, information for the rest: 2D little girl pussy is not like real LG pussy. In reality looks nice but it gets as smelly and a lot dirtier than regular adult pussy. Just because it looks cute doesn't mean it can't be nasty, because kids literally don't know how to wipe and have earned their reputation for having poor hygiene. Most don't even know they have to wash themselves down there during bath time, and their asses smell so the whole situation down there is just bad.

Why the fuck would anyone care about this?

It's not really of use to anyone here. Most users of this board have erectile dysfunction from years of wanking it to scat hentai.

Seriously, it is disturbing that you actually took time to contemplate this.

This should already be obvious to everyone.

Why would you even respond?

Not enough for you to withhold a response.

Because it's a free country. I dont judge u tho

I

everyone who knows what 2D means knows that you retard

I responded to this post because it's like you just randomly found a piece of horse shit on your bed. So you have rot

-_1–_1_–

Bump Cuz im erect by the thought of five year olds

fuck you

this fucks with my loli fetish

TOO OLD I SAID

I'd just wipe them myself before I fuck them, think of it as a special type of foreplay, that you only get with LG's.

That's not how it works.

This is why you need to teach your LG to clean her asscrack. I am sick of smelling LGs on the bus. It's a very repulsive scent. Fuck, I hate real kids.

Get a car like normal people.

I can't get a license. It's a complex situation.

Went to jail for trying to steal a kid?

Why?

I'll never understand why some people hate children.