Salvation via Technology

Who taught you you need a white woman to have a white child?

parenting.com/fertility/planning/more-single-guys-are-turning-to-surrogacy-to-become-dads

Just a reminder that you can use donated eggs from any woman for use with the surrogate. You could even birth a white child from a negroid's womb, as an example.

With today's technology, a virgin could have more of an effect on his race's future than anyone. What's your excuse?

My nitpick, is how yer gonna raise the child, parenting is supposed to be the combination of both maternal and paternal values being instilled to the child as it grows.

Call yer mum to join in the child rearing???

Also weird LGBTBNEOOEWEUFHIKWLFs will take advantage of this and even create a new batch of misfits.

The spartans took their sons away from their mothers at the age of seven. From then on they were militarily trained and learned valuable skills and concepts like loyalty to one's people. A mother figure is needed in the early stage, but it's pretty clear that they are no longer essential after a certain point.

Whites are nothing without our traditions, and the family is the core of our tradition.

I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure there are developmental differences that occur within the womb. The female's body determines what hormones the fetus/whatever is exposed to and at what levels. In fact, they even try to control for placenta differences in twin studies. Some twins share a placenta and others do not, as I understand it. Anyone more familiar with this?

What about that whole shebang that the men a woman has laid with leave little parts of their genes in the womb and can affect further offpsring from other men?

Or could this bring a new age of "sex tourism", where you travel Thailand, find a nubile virgin and impregnate her with white womyn cells?

Reminder that if everyone on Holla Forums turned to surrogacy, we could raise entire legions of future warriors raised from birth on cutting edge memes and weight lifting.

Another day, another dumb ass thread.

You do fucking realize that children need the affection and attention of parents of both gender? The people responsible for the little things actual existence? A woman's body is designed to create offspring and to then care for it for the rest of her life. If you are that big of a pussy that you need a surrogate mother to raise a child on your own, you guarantee no women will be interested in you in the future (less resources directly, need to sink in both double time and money because no wife into child, guarantee that you'll only have one child at all). The child will grow emotionally stunted and won't know how to behave among women, because most important woman - mother - isn't there. Even worse if it's a girl.

Most likely - the little shit will hate you once he gets older because in your vanity, you thought you had the right for him NOT to have a mother as was the birthright of any person before him. This is dumb as fuck and you should kill yourself. Women are an integral part of the family and I don't mean just to pop a cub out.

The benefits of being able to pick the perfect egg donor would far outweigh any of this, even if it were true. You could use the eggs of a top-tier genetic donor, a woman you otherwise wouldn't be able to breed with. A female athlete in the mensa society for example. And none of this is unheard of either, couples regularly put ads in the newspapers of Ivy League schools to find egg donors.

Daily reminder to sage and report cancer threads

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

transhumanist and mgtow
deathcult and movement telling men to not reproduce.
So, how's ol' moloch doin OP?

Geeze, someone is getting defensive. Your argument can essentially be boiled down to "this is how I was raised so this is how it should be.", even though one of the most impressive european societies of history practiced independence from their mothers at an early age.

Nowhere was it said that your kids wouldn't have a mother figure, you're jumping to conclusions because you honestly have no clue what you're talking about. You can give your son the motherly figure he needs, and if you have a fallout with the mother, the kid won't be taken from you either.

If I was as paranoid as you I'd think you were shills trying to silence groundbreaking new ideas. This is a gamechanger that has the potential of utilizing countless amounts of whites who otherwise wouldn't have reproduced.

fuck.forgot to sage. doesn't make OP less of a filthy nature hating kike tho.

true but just imagine robopol/ack vs bioengineered pol/ack vs synthetic pol/ack vs android pol/ack
who is the most degenerate ubermensch edition

weren't most of the spartans closet homos though?

Also, nobody said you couldn't go the traditional route. Just make sure you keep your family together and don't fuck up your kids with a split household.

report + hide + bump
Reminder, this board is for politically incorrect DISCUSSION. Not a safe space where you cry when you see something that doesn't interest you.

You exhausted all of your memes in one blow there, time for arguments now.

whatever you say schlomo

I'd consider buying an electric jew if shows like that were on

THE MEMES CAN NOT BE EXHAUSTED BECAUSE THE MEMES NEVER END

or in other words:
no, my argument is in the memes and i'd rather just shit up your shitty thread.

No homos allowed. This idea is shit, exactly because it has its own slippery slope, as well outright encouraging the current slippery slope we're on.
I'd rather climb the hill, then roll down it.

This is what the jews wanted to have because they are anti-naturalists so no thank you. Children need the nurtures from their sensible mother and father otherwise they will be unhealthily burdens on the society. We need the Quiver-full style families to triple the white population.

Anything outside of a traditional, conservative Mother and Father is a slippery slope. And by the way, if you don't live with your extended family(As humans have done for thousands of years) like aunts, uncles, grandparents and so on, you're abusing your children and depriving them of a natural upbringing. Grew up in your typical American home where all your relatives were people you saw once a year that were an hour away? You'd be inviting a slippery slope so you don't belong here.

Schlomo, I…

What you are referring to still pumps out broken kids by the masses. You need the entire deal, the 'tribe' of extended relatives as nature intended to give children a guiding hand and a better sense of family.

If you honesty think that this era-specific, downgraded level of family that we have today, that would have been totally foreign to almost all of our ancestors, is what is "natural" and "good", how in the hell did we end up in this mess?

Why do idiots like OP keep failing shit tests?

Dealing with women is a struggle, yes. But it has a purpose, don't avoid struggle.

Not bad, OP, but there's a problem. Jews haven't just ruined our women, they have ruined our children too. How long before your child meets other children and get his head full of SJW shit?