What do you think of tea Holla Forums?

What do you think of tea Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=98954.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not bad

It takes more than twenty seconds to make so I usually forgo it.

tea is overrated
coffee drinker masterrace

i drink poppy tea about two times a day and English/Irish breakfast about once a day.

After 6 pm I only drink tea because coffee would keep me up late.

Earl grey > anything else.

and only children put sugar in their tea

earl grey is for faggots; green is much healthier

Someone needs to come over to your house a rape your boi pussy

Coffee master race here.

kill yourself teafag.

I prefer the taste of coffee, but it raises my anxiety and I have a heart problem that it exacerbates.

So, now I mostly drink Earl Grey, Rooibos, and Green.

Shiggy diggy niggy.

literally the only advantage of black tea is that it lasts forever without going bad

TIDF pls go and stay go

just finished a cup of strong coffee now, so fucking good.

THIS IS NOW A COFFEE THREAD

fagets

Teafag calling me a faggot, tea is for sissies tbh.

Tea without fruit just tastes like hot water.
Green tea with lemon sweetened with honey is heavenly. I recommend sweetening all tea with honey.

le out

the taste of coffee without sugar is much better.

all tea tastes like hotwater, I don't know why people drink this dishwater anyway.

real men aren't afraid of being sissies

It tastes better than green tea.

Green tea master race.

- Is better than coffee because it doesn't taste like ass. Taste is immedietly palatable and enjoyable.

- Has theanine to counter the jittery unpleasantness of straight caffeine.

Coffee fags who hate on tea are no different from any other type of identity fags who equate shittiness with superiority. Kids these days preffer to smoke weed and hang out in parks. Are they stupid fags for not preffering to drink booze or sneak into overpriced establishments? No. People just learn what's best over time. Some boozefags will follow this same convoluted logic that dictates that because they have lower standards, they're stronger. Like only real men enjoy bacteria piss, right? Coffee still has its place if you preffer to slam that caffiene into your system but green tea (good quality, no bagged pesticide flavored shit) is the more approachable of the two.

I drink something like 6 or 7 cups of tea a day. Green tea, ginger tea, mint tea, chamomile tea, jasmine tea, and some lovely mixtures.

Black tea has too much caffeine in it. Stimulants advance aging, so fuck that noise and fuck coffee. The other thing about coffee is it has acrylamide in it which is cancer causing. Any California fags who go to Starfucks will notice the signage from the state on the walls that indicate as much.

but real men aren't sissies, sissy.

if you are that worry about aging, be a junkie, junkies don't age. (fact)

they're male, but they are not men.

make me

I was honestly hoping this would turn into a nice long discussion

I drink water all day and have been for a long time. I tried coffee but don't care for the taste (although I was using microwave shit since I don't have coffee maker shit)

I tried Chamomile (sp?) tea but it tasted awful. Not even like "hot water" It tasted like someone boiled cabbage & gave me that hot cabbage water. Fucking disgusting

I've been looking for a replacement for water & Almond Milk that is low calorie that I could drink throughout the day (well…at least throughout lunch and dinner). Soda has crazy high calories. And the Almond Milk I get is 70 per glass which is quite a bit still

The coffee I was drinking (microwave packs) would make 2 glasses of coffee for 10 calories so 5 per glass. Which was great

In going with this if any tea fags or coffee fags could REALLY help me out & state exactly what you buy (picture would be nice) and how you make it I'd follow your instructions & try it out

I go to market on the weekend and get paid so I can try some new drink recipes

I just enjoy the regular Twinings shit.

I drink at least 30 cups of bulk green tea every day.

flavors that are good??
i'll buy some on sat

They're mentally ill.

i'm a big tea drinker actually.

it's just more pleasant. black teas only. loose leaf, brewed strong.

people who think it tastes weak probably aren't even making it right.

coffee tastes weak too if you make it weak.

Get this has a strong taste a dark roast which makes the stimulant effect of coffee stronger, Light roast tastes better less bitterness but the stimulant effects are less.

t's subjective tbdesu some people le the bitterness better a coffee fag friend tells me that he doesn't feel a cup unless it's bitter as fuck.

if you drink it with milk and bitterness is not your thing get a light roast

I'm unsure how this works
You buy all 3 and mix them into one cup? What are you doing? How are you preparing all 3?

At the same time?

the first two are light roast better for milk drinkers.
the last one is dark roast espresso more btter and stronger.

f you don't have a coffee machine, just boil 2 big spoons for 1 cup (strong) or 1 spoon for one cup (mild) then filter it through a sifter and add milk and sugar as needed.

Also if you want a quick cup get pic related.

just one of them offcourse, I was just giving you options.

I've heard that and it's tempting, but I'm not interested in being an addict. My mother was an alcoholic so I'm mega-averse to that shit.

no problem, I understand , it's a big commitment.

Coffee fags are addicted to nigger dicks.

good
has some serious varieties because tea can be literally anything you brew, doesnt have to have anything specific in it
coffee on the other hand has to have some sort of beans or caffeine in it, energy drinks COULD be considered coffee, just a shit tier taste of it but stronger effects in some instances

>>>/coffee/

I like my coffee like I like my niggers

roasted for several hours then boiled and let sit at over 180 degrees

I ONLY drink Kangaroo semen tea… don't knock it till you try it.

You faggots joke, but tea consumption has probably extended my lifespan by 12.7 years. Now if I could just find something to live for…

not sure i want to drink tea anymore

The next generation has begun

Drinking some delish gunpowder green tea right now, on its 4th steeping.

That was the main thing I didn't like about the Tea Party. Why didn't they fundraise by holding neighborhood tea parties for young conservative women to dress up nicely?

Tea is the drink of the Anglo Saxons, of the British; it is the drink of those who set out for the unknown and conquered it. Tea shares it's history with the most powerful empire ever to exist; meanwhile, coffee is the drink of choice for millennial progressives, sitting in a Starbucks working on their unoriginal novel that no one will ever read.
Many a coffee drinker will proudly proclaim how if it weren't for their coffee, they couldn't get through the day. Such a statement would never taint the lips of a tea drinker, who despite his appreciation for such a fine beverage, is not dependent upon it.
This is the key difference between tea and coffee drinkers.

Hey Holla Forums,
I'd just like to tell you something I learned in my health class today. All you tea drinkers out there, who think they are getting great health benefits are idiots. You are drinking leaves, how is that healthy? Your just drinking chlorophyll!
90% of the people who drink tea on this site are just fucking WEEABOOS. You drink tea just because the JAPS do it. Well, the JAPS have you conned. The other 10% are just britfags, and you are excused, because you are naturally fucking morons. Tea is just a LEAF! Japs aren't smart. You see how shitty their Yen is? You think that someone, who can't even keep a good economy, has the intelligence to know how good tea is? Bullshit.
Enjoy your diluted organic particles and chlorophyll, you've all been conned by the crafty, yet idiot NIPS.

Only because we fucking dumped it in a Lake and set out to make the ACTUAL most powerful empire to ever exist.

tea is no substitute for (((modern medicine))), after all :^)

All the achievements of America can be traced back to Britain. America stands as testimony to the potential of British genetics. Just about all presidents have British lineage.

if by that you mean Scottish, Irish, etc. then yes. "Britain" is just an imaginary excuse for England to oppress potato niggers

Are you trying to imply no American presidents have English ancestry? Also, your point about potato niggers is only valid for Ireland.

Not to mention, your dismissal of British being a useless term also dismisses any Welsh or Scottish contribution to the Empire (I am not going to argue that Ireland ever really had a place in the Empire, though, that was a one sided relationship).

uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=98954.0
Also, found this. If you see any lies in the list let me know, but until then, the numbers speak for themselves; the US is decidedly British in leadership.

To make decent coffee you need several k worth of equipment and high quality freshly roasted beans.

To make good tea one only needs a teapot and some good leaf.

HA

You do know that you're literally drinking dihydrogen monoxide with every sip, right?

yo my brotha, can i come to yer tea party. I'll bring a scratching post.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

no you?

IT'S ALL OVER!

THE MODS OF Holla Forums HAVE SPOKEN, AND THEY WANT COCKS!

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN! ALL WILL PERISH!

yummy

not my cup of tea

i prefer coffee like some other gents in this thread

>>>/coffee/

I'll shit on your chest. how about that?

I prefer coffee, but sometimes tea is a nice change.
Has to be flavorful though. At the very least, normal breakfast tea can fuck right off.

Earl grey, and anything based on leaves or fruit…except those stupidly expensive teas where they full half the bag up with shit that is lumpy and doesn't even excrete and flavor.
I see what you're doing, tea-Jew. Fuck you.

Yes please!

Hey guys quick question
I bought that tea you guys said was a good quality/kind

Am I able to re-use the tea bags after I make a cup?

I bought "Morning Black Coffee" recipe and it is really good. Just put 2 packets of Splenda and it tastes amazing. Think it is going to replace my soda as my daily drink

But I got a question. So I make a cup but there is still a whole bunch of "tea powder" in the teabag. Can I just use it throughout the whole day to make more cups of tea or is it ONLY 1 teabag per 1 cup?

Wat

tastes like fucking heaven

Currently drinking a cup of pu erh

it literally tastes like dirt

It takes like a mellow tobacco

t. somebody who smokes dirt

I've smoked great tobacco and it tastes nothing like that shit. Maybe I've been drinking the wrong dirt tea, but it can't be that bad since it's like $8 for 50g

everybody loves dirt dipshit. why else would kids keep eating? checkmate atheists.

Because kids are basically retarded midgets

only fags and british trannies drink tea

Iced black tea with lemon if its warm
Red tea if its hot.
Fucking love the stuff

those and seltzer/normal water, pretty much all i drink.

>>>/coffee/
better

yes

this
but regardless, you can reuse teabags, though the tea will be weaker; you could possibly use 2 used teabags to make it stronger though. i personally dont though because im not a peasant

i do if im drinking a lot of tea
why waste it if its in the same hour?

because i like my tea strong, though i know i should save it to be more efficient, but eh, i just dont

i drink so much sometimes, ill make like 10 teabags or if im doing looseleaf ill do half the cup with leaf, instead of wasting like 30% of the content i can brew it in 2-3 batches with less in the second one but brewed after resoaking the first batch

i probably start saving bags for another cup tbh.
what brand do you usually use? twinings here

???

its a foreign brand i cant even read
all i know is anything written in english tends to suck

some sort of asian language? i dont think i've tried any nonenglish branded teas, may drop by an asian supermarket to get some sometime
is it a herbal kind or black?

green tea, chai, and a few other assorted ones i havent had in a while
yeah, it seemed asian letters to me

Tea is god-tier. Way better than coffee.
Green tea is my brew of choice.

green is nice

da shit

>>>/coffee/

>>>/coffee/

coffee is for hotheads.
Tea is for those who are in charge.

yes

>>>/coffee/

Oh I just realized it's not the fruit, it's the green tea that tastes good. Tried earl grey and jasmine, not tasty.

its good

B, I am pewping right now and it's a gusher. I am actually building quite a mound, the crest of which could potentially come in contact with my asshole if I dispense any more of this soft serve.

Got me to thinking about how humiliating it would be to poop myself this much in public or at work. I couldn't imagine the humiliation if it started running down my leg and out the bottom of my pant leg. Makes me wonder how many old people this happens to daily and what the odds are of actually witnessing it first-hand.

Anyway, about to wipe now, so gonna put the phone down. Have a nice day

yum

Comes before (you)

That's an urn containing the ashes of Bane's best friend CIA.

Is that what he meant when Gotham is nothing but ashes? He came there to spread CIA's ashes over the city? Did Bane and CIA grow up together as childhood friends in Gotham?

TDKR truly has the deepest lore

does poppy tea make you nauseous like opiods? i've read it has a similar effect but never gotten around to trying it.

Hipster shit and tastes like ass. Unless it's that half-gallon stuff you buy at the supermarket, that's ok.

Kill yourself. Red bull and monster might be overrated but AMP and Venom are fine.

wew

OOOHHHHHH SHIT NIGGA

i love tea

only if its good coffee

yes it gets you high but it is slightly weaker then things like heroin but still quite nice

agree

I prefer my hot cocoa, faggot.

トッポベイト

Tea comes in many flavors and Hipsters drink Coffee from Starbugs.
Your comment is invalid.