The China Problem

We've been distracted by mass immigration and SJW madness, we've forgotten all about the real threat to us, China.

We should be more vigilant about this enemy, they are becoming more and more obnoxious, they're stealing US military secrets and claiming all of the South China Sea, they are doing all of this pretty much unchecked. While we are all worried about mudslimes and kikes they are getting stronger, if we leave it too late they will destroy us.

Make no mistake, they are coming, they are worse than any horde of Muslimes, anyone who's interacted with true Mainland Chinese will know this.

ITT: We discuss the China problem, threats and solutions. Post links, facts, whatever.

news.usni.org/2015/05/26/document-chinas-military-strategy

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/china-is-able-to-deploy-up-to-10000-troops-in-the-middle-east/
vancouversun.com/life/High birthrate among immigrant women implications Canada/8766093/story.html
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-402-x/2011000/chap/imm/imm-eng.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No problem for me. An ethnostate countering and later subjugating the trainwreck that is the USA is a win for everyone. I see it as monopoly-busting US Zionist influence.

Can we just nuke them already?

They need to be put down ASAP, every year they are left to build up the more dangerous it will be, they won't stop until they are stopped. Sooner rather than later I hope.

You mairin, burger?

Re-industrialize USA and European countries, impose very high taxes on foreign(=chink, poo-in-loo, et cetera) goods and ching-chong land will die.

Most of chinese population will be over 60 year old in the next decade thanks to the 1 child policy that was in place in the 1980s.
They cant sustain the chinese manufacturing industry much longer, so they decided to start something that is called made in China 2025 . where they plan to replace most of the industry with industrial robots by 2025.

The adquisition of Kuka by Midea show that this agenda has full backing of public and private sector.

Chinese GDP, GDPP and economic growth is fake and unless they manage to make 20-30 years of progress in the area of mobil robotics and machine learning in 9 years the chinese economic model will flop big time.

They won't do much. We can let them expand into Africa and cleanse it out.

Nice try ping-pong, Africa belong to Whites.

Also, I think we should support Japan. They should colonize the chinkland.

China has a lot of internal problems.
Let's take them very seriously but also let's not fall for the kind of superficial hype one reads in Time or in the US newspaper editorial pages.

Some Holla Forumsacks with extensive experience in China made some good posts maybe a month or so ago on all their economic, educational, cultural, and ethnic weak points. Hopefully they will show up ITT.

chinks are alright, they haven't been jewed like burgerland and western europe have

You know nothing. China is 100% ZOG, just like Russia. Don't be fooled by the fact that they're not like Sweden, Jews are still pulling the important strings.

Sadly, the Nips had their chance with East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere and won't have one again at least for another couple generations.

Personally I think Slavs would be better suited for this kind of job.

Tensions are pretty high between Russia and China right now, slavs are getting really fed up with their bullshit.
They are looking for a way out of that relationship, that's why they want better relations with burgerland again.

Am I autistic?

CHYNA!

Yes.
I'm part chink so I would know.

Fuck that.

Colonization != racemixing. Learn 2 SA and Apartheid.

The enemy within must be dealt with before the enemy without.

hello (((neocon)))

go suck off chink cock elsewhere

That shit never works, including caste systems. L2history.

Wrong. Apartheid worked fine, until jews and (((communists))) abolished it.

China has a shit military (relative to NATO) and an economy entirely based on trade with NATO countries. The only threat the pose is economic, they're actively looking for ways to collapse Western stock markets and delete wealth in retaliation or pre-emption of NATO aggression in the South China Seas or North Korea.

But it's not just an intentional threat they pose, China are responsible for almost all of the world's economic growth now. The West has been stagnant since 2008 and the entire world has been riding the coat tails of China as it continues to build more and more production capacity no matter what the cost. That cost has not been seen yet, but it will be realized. Soon.

Chinese debt is out of control. Their economy is based on increasing demand in Western countries - but the amount of debt that we could accommodate peaked in 2008. We have no more demand, therefore China has no more growth, ergo emerging markets have no-one to sell more raw goods too. The Chinese have been in denial about this since the last crash and have simply increased borrowing to keep production and economic growth - but no-one is buying more. The loans will never receive their projected cashflows and each year they add more and more.

China is about to implode and the Communist Party be overthrown by the People's Liberation Army.

You only have to look to Japan to realize this. They had enormous growth from the end of WW2 to the 1980s. Finally - when they were the third largest economy in the world and everyone was predicting they'd be the biggest in the world by the year 2000 - they imploded and have had stagnation ever since. What happened in the 80's? Manufacturing moved to China, in the 90's GATT and other trade agreements helped move even more manufacturing to China then had ever moved to Japan (people hate Japanese cars for a reason, they killed American jobs). China has already hit it's peak, it's all Japan from here. Except this time it's not happening to an ally. This time the overcapacity is many times greater. This time the whole world is overburdened with debt and has low growth. The Japanese had a growing world to sell to, the Chinese will not.

You don't understand. Look at South America, Egypt and India for example. They all had castes and different populations but eventually the slaves take over and rape the white away.

Good job ignoring my argument about Apartheid.

I don't care about poo land, sorry.

Mossad's website is only available in a few languages besides kikeskrit and Russian is one of them…there's a reason he is called Jewtin, user

thanks

Thanks for high quality postings

Wanted to ask if you have any information or places to look for making a profit off the collapse of China?

lol northern chinese are genetically closer to japs and koreans than they are to southern chinese.

you mean, buying; from CF.

Sorry but the dismantling of the USA would liberate the white race. Do I have to remind you that the EU is an American satellite state?

Now where you mention china.
Check this.

southfront.org/china-is-able-to-deploy-up-to-10000-troops-in-the-middle-east/

China joins the proxy war in syria soon.

Chinese ruling the world would be a lot better for white people than Jews ruling the world, so I see no problem here. At least Chinese don't push feminism and race mixing and everything else.

What purpose would Chinese have in genociding our race? You already live in a cuckold nation and white people are naturally cuckolds who will sell their balls if a Jew tells them to. Better to be under the chink than the kike.

I know one thing: BitCoin is going to fucking explode.

Look for opportunities to buy.

honorary aryan /fit chink reporting in.
I've been avoiding these asian threads due to the same shill back and forth shit errytiem.

Ends up being:
and

pol is not one person, but the conversation never goes anywhere.

Alright time for the facts:
Asians in general stay in their own countries.
For example, even "chinkland" Canada, only 4% are chinks (or of mixed chink heritage). East asians have the LOWEST birth rate, lower than whites. 1.2 to 1.25.
vancouversun.com/life/High birthrate among immigrant women implications Canada/8766093/story.html
We're all going to be poo'd in the loo'd eventually, as the chink population continually drops and the darkies rise.

The earlier StatsCan survey showed that Muslim women in Canada have 2.4 babies per woman on average, Hindu women deliver 2.0 babies and Sikh women have 1.8 babies.

Now let's break things down. Do any of you honestly think Chinks are taking over Europe? In North America, other than some port cities and DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH globalist poz centrals (Toronto, LA) Chinks are mostly non existent.

Europe is for europeans, asia is for asians.
North America SHOULD be 90%+ White. If North America had the singapore model on racial percentages, ie reducing immigration when minority groups grow too large, then a limited amount of high production low birth-rate east asians would have a net benefit for sure. Sure there are rich mainland chinese buying up all the property and creating a housing bubble (Also benefiting the boomers, just our NEET generation getting fucked hard), but the vast majority of east asians work hard, have low crime, and pay taxes.

Asians are more of a North American "problem" than a white problem. And even then, it's mostly because of liberal whites kow towing to everything, where learning english isn't even necessary to immigrants now. With proper assimilation and immigration control, you'll find that east asians are no threat to whites at all.

If you fuckers keep letting in so many third worlders however, and with their birth rates, we'll all be Pajeets by 2040.

statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-402-x/2011000/chap/imm/imm-eng.htm

Alright, open for Q&A, go ahead anons.

That is not how nationalism works, Britain was not Nationalist during the world wars because they started a war to destroy German economic growth.

What do you mean neither the US or china are white country's and china actually has less niggers and Jews too

If China becomes more individualistic, it might be a threat. The individual chink exemplifies "Fuck you, got mine" ethics, but that sort of behavior is being curbed by the Party to some degree.

All China has to do is nothing. Let America continue its slow suicide by exponentially increasing the population of shitskins as fast as possible.

Absolutely true, as I pasted the demographic data regarding this.

America and Europe is the sick man of the world right now. The problem is worse than China in the 1700s. China fucked up by going isolationist, but its largest enemies were external and foreign countries. Having external enemies at least allows a country to rally together to fight back.

America and Europe's problem is mostly internal. There's no country that's powerful enough to attack America head on, that's why it's being eaten alive from within. The Jew poison has spread, and diversity + degeneracy is eating away at the foundations of your culture, civilization, institutions, birthrate, wealth. China basically got mugged and beaten up in an alley, battered and broken, but could recover eventually. America has cancer. And we're at a stage where the prognosis is quite bleak.

I grew up in Canada, where we were taught American's were backwater hillbillies who were racist and gun-clinging bible toting rednecks. As I gained in wisdom and redpills, I now know America is the single greatest nation in the world, and it pains me to see how something so great can be destroyed in a mere 3 generations by liberalism and Jews.

However I feel, if its still possible, the revolution needs to begin in Europe. Western Europe needs to unpoz itself. Whites need to reclaim their ancestral homeland first, maybe that'll be enough to stir up enough pride for Americans to be able to seek out what benefits white interests. Openly and unashamed.

Why not deport the mass immigration to China?

Because the Chinese would make USE of it.

They unashamedly engage in slave labor, organ trade, etc. on an immense scale with their own non-Han ethnic groups and political dissidents. What do you think would happen to foreigners who are known to misbehave and cause trouble?

That and the Chinese want nothing to do with waves of young males in their country. There's already a sex-gap in their population and they're staring down the barrel at the prospect of millions of un or underemployed and unattached young men. That's dangerous enough when they're Han Chinese, much moreso when they're foreigners.

You know back in the good old days of the cold war russia approached the USA and told them that the chinese are getting to powerfull and them having nukes is a liability for everyone else.
They suggested going in there together with the USA and stopping them before they could get too much momentum. Nothing came of it of course, instead the US started to pump shittons of cash into the chinese economy.

I'd rather China.

US is a country of psychopath heartless subhuman anal retentive control freaks. I tell you: the time Koreans make cute designer babies their psychopath Hillary or heartless cyborg Cheney would try to blockade their country.

In Asia we should aspire to something beautiful. The US stands in opposition to that.

t. azn

said like a true cuck slave. You're a disgrace to your race in the way you speak about picking who fucks you in the ass. You sound like a groveling little faggot

Asia is wildly trying to emulate western consumerism and will achieve it on a scale never before seen in the western World. Your countries won't become anything "beautiful". You will continue to be enormous consumerist whores for multinational corporations to park their headquarters in just like the US was before you.

do you know what Mao said about pontential nuclear attack on China? basically that would be good, beacuse younger people would faster learn to speak mandarin

"China problem" is a neocon distraction. They have a terrible demographic crunch coming, due to one-child policy. They have terrible regional pressures pushing for national breakup. They have far too many red diaper babies who expect to inherit prince-like power on the basis of their parents' CCP connections. They're already monkeying with statistics to convince people the economy is growing, even though its not. In the next 50 years the US will have a bigger problem with deciding whether or not to prop up China than challenges from China.

Yeah, injecting your meat with polluted water or building walls around your slums in Beijing so that they wouldn't be seen for the Olymipics sure was beautiful. Countries like worst Korea and China are getting free money from the USA, without it they would be screwed. They are not self-sufficient.

This nigger gets it. The one-child policy means that in just 10-15 years, over half of China's population is going to be useless old men, and without young blood the Chinese are going to have to make these old farts keep working, and efficiency and productivity will drop. That's not terrifying at all.

Who do you think is funding the SJWs and encouraging the immigration, fuckwit? China isn't going to attack us externally; they're going to try to cause a revolution from within.

Try reading a little bit

Weird, the EU President seems to think it exists to benefit Israel, not the US.

China recently ended the one child policy last year.

Great, just what the world needs. Can someone explain to my why the fuck there are so many Chinks and Dot-heads?

I really don't have a problem with chinks so long as they fuck off to their own side of the eastern hemisphere.

Kikes are a far more dangerous threat because they blend in with european whites and use their infiltration to subvert us and destroy our culture/identity. Chinks are brutal but not as subversive.

Hey dude, it's ok. No one hates Asians beside kikes that make these threads.

Because fucking/raping is free

China needs to fuck off but I do want them to keep fucking up apefreaka.

It's too late for The West. There will be no recovery because it requires reforms that our leaders are not willing to make. China will be the new number one soon enough.

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have a list of the various races confined together under the term chinese?

The real problem is Zionist influence in the U.S government. China doesn't matter.

Reported

This

Don't underestimate your enemies

china has a real problem if they think they can get away with making financial charts for ants

Jews?

I agree.

Just give the Japanese nuclear weapons already and everything will fix itself.

Wow then the Chinese must have perfected plastic surgery to manipulate themselves to look like kikes and take their surnames

t. Russia

Look at the Yuan Dynasty(Mongol) and Qing(Manchu) as well as other minor foreign dynasties. What do they have in common? Oh wait they assimilated or got genocided.

The same would happen to Japan hell, even during ww2 many jap officals were chinkaboos, see Iwane Matsui. If they did the same as the Mongols and divine the population into different castes according to etnicity. The lower castes, which in this case might be Han Chinese would eventually get top goverment possition because of their merits.

And if you think Japan can or could rule China from their Island, you are wrong. They would get suppdued in a large revolt if they didn't move their goverment to the Chinese Mainland to set up a capital according to the will of heaven.

ehh, no, The People's Liberation Army is part of the CCP. They are orgenized to PREVENT a coup in the first place. Xi Jiping just promoted himself to the first Commander in Chief of the PLA, this is the first time in history this has happened.

This shows that there are powerstruggle between different cliques. What is most likely to happen is that local governors will be the only authority left, making way for a new warlord era if everything hit the shitter.

TOP KEK, there are a lot of different groups in China, but Northerns are not close to Japs and cooks. Mainly 20% at most

I think you mean the 1800s. The Qing was arguably the most powerful empire in the world at that time. It was during this time we had the Kangxi - Qianlong Emperor's golden age

wew lad, cuckcanda at its finest.

pic related I guess. It is worth note that Chinese are as simular to eachother as Europeans. The main difference is that in China, most refer themselves as Han, and different subgroups claim to be 120% pure han while shitting on other han.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY
china harvests organs from people that practice fong gong

Japanese want to go about their own things. Also, Japan has a more troublesome question which is the US: a pozzed country that doesn't want to let go off Japan because Nihon's the big diamond in the crown. Any Japanese is hardpressed to give a fuck about the pozzed empire, seriously why keep this up if it will pozz nippon in the long run?

Do they also make slide threads on fullchan, like Jew OP?

(((Financial circles))) in the west ar desperate, all countries run at a deficit because of import of third worlders, only way out is war with a rich country, cf England running a deficit because of tea import before the Opium wars against China.

The drop in Chinese economic activity after 2014 is caused by Myanmar blocking the ongoing project to build a road and railroad from China through Myanmar to the Indian Ocean. USA is dong their utmost to block any outlets China tries to build to seas other than the Chinese Sea, so that USA can block the South Chinese Sea to strangle China.

This is where you slipped up. You presented the two states as parallel examples, now you suddenly posit contrary fates for them. Fail.

Nice info, that's absolutely massive. The Chinks would give their mother's left nut to bypass the Straits of Malacca.

You do realize the very quote you give makes the distinction between the two?

Even if you're right, you really think the world can handle a Chinese future like this? The world already relies on China for the bulk of GDP growth.

bump tbh

The drop in China's economic output just follows from the drop in their energy use. Energy fundamentally drives all economic activity.

They had to stop growing their coal use so quickly because the pollution was literally going to destroy their country, but a reduction in energy use takes it toll on the economy too.

All they can make are knock-offs. They still have to buy shit like vital circuits/turbines from russia because theyre unable to reproduce/reverse engineer them

Get a Chinese SKS to kill chinks with during the Great Race War.
As the good book says, always bring a little irony to a firefight.

nice play on words. i am meigo ren

And the US is tearing itself huge big one trying to stop China from bypassing the strait of malacca. Wonder what demands Myanmar must have asked of US to halt for now that ongoing project.

But Americans will ultimately fail… they can't get on the good side of slants.

You're muddling cause and effect. The decline in energy use is a result of lower economic activity not the other way round.

Energy can be a limiter of economic output, but we haven't reached that point yet. If we had oil would not be under $50 a barrel and we'd see much higher inflation in the price of goods than we see now.

It must be an enormous payoff. Myanmar has a commie history but they have always been wary of the Chinese (so would I be). It seems like a similar relationship to that Yugoslavia had with the Soviet Union - the Yugoslavs were always aware that the Soviets might overthrow them to get access to the Mediterranean, so kept them at arms length.

Myanmar has such a great strategic trading position. Like you say whatever the West is paying them it won't last.

I don't discount the influence of money. But I don't see this embroil as shekels gamesmanship only, it is one of components.

Countries in Asia want to be in control of their own destiny and China is offering this path to them. Asia had a hard time putting up with the western piggu in the past, it will reject altogether this new vision of propped up selected "minorities" to lecture anyone on the region.

Look no further than Japan, even the Japanese are very weary about US.

yeah no

Think you replied to the wrong dude