Is he a hack?

Is he a hack?

Yes, I used to like him but the more I hear him in interviews I think he's not as smart as he thinks he is. Granted I don't think he's an idiot I just think he still needs to grow as a director.

300 was good.

Agreed.

This

samefag

Yes. Creators of Space Cop kino told me.

Not me.

You answered your own question.

He had potential to be a pretty decent director. He has an eye for the craft but seems content to squander it in the sort of shlock he has made so far so I doubt he will ever be anymore than what he is now.

I wish Edward Norton was still playing the Hulk.

Absolutely not. He's one of the greatest directors of our time, he just has some seriously unfair press against him, as well as inaccurate criticism. He's a master of his craft in so many aspects, it'd take up a whole fucking book. The only film in his entire filmography that isn't a testimony to his greatness is Sucker Punch, and that was more or less a test of his limits. He just went all-out with that one, and got significantly more restrained and refined with Man of Steel, and especially with BvS.

You fucking Holla Forumslacks don't deserve to even speak his name if you're going to sully it with your tasteless ironic shitposting. You don't represent proper support for Snyder.

Zack Snyder is a Christian Scientist, not a Jew. Fuck off, Holla Forums. Go away with the rest of your shitposting fuckbuddies.

This is some tasty bait but I'm not inclined to take it. Knowing Holla Forums someone else will be along shortly to start the show though.

Calm down. Let's not get crazy user.

Sucker Punch was his only good movie.

Clueless retard identified

Cucker Punch, even if it's his only good flick, is a wasted potential.

His movies are always very good in terms of visuals and art direction.

Yes. 300 and Watchmen are good because the source materials are good. Every time he tries to do something original, he completely fails. Snyder and DC are retarded. Why do they keep writing original scripts when they already paid billions of dollars for the rights to the entire universe? Just copy the story of the excellent comics. How hard is that?

Need I remind any of you of Snyder's absolute masterpiece of animation? One of the most criminally underrated films of the 21st century?

i didn't even know snyder did that damn. i guess cause it was actually good.

Yeah, but I'll give him credit for showing the horrors of racemixing.

He's a genius visualist, but his films plots are juvenile, his dialogue is terrible, and he colors his films much too darkly.

so he's great at the shit that actually matters

300 comic is fucking trash. He's nowhere near bad as the mainstream cucks proclaim.

Yes, they are.

The visual is overkill when the action doesn't live up, and that's most of the time. Not very good choice in music either.

Fuck off, he has the BEST taste in music. Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL are gods among musicians.

An actual hollywood hack would not have managed to make 300, so no.

Sad.

You spelled kike wrong.

see

Holla Forums generally like zach

Zack Snyder truly is a maestro for the ages. Snyderist ideologies and artworks not only makes us question the fantasies that poison our culture, like the Big Sky Daddy or organized systemic evil, but makes us think about our true enlightenment of the human form. Zack Snyder's works are not entertainment, but enlightenments about the human existence.

Finally, someone's talking some fucking sense here.

Please go on, I must here more of this beautiful reassurance to cleanse myself of all this hive-minded anti-Snyder sentiment.

He's a shit stirring retard that goes for the boogeyman angle because other shit stirring retards will always supply him with (you)s and a dopamine rush for """trolling"""