You know i'm starting to more and more feel more comradery and brotherhood with my fellow anons and Holla Forumsacks...

You know i'm starting to more and more feel more comradery and brotherhood with my fellow anons and Holla Forumsacks than my countrymen. This might be because i'm a filthy yankee who can't enjoy glorious american regional culture combined with my shut in introverted nature.

Honestly I hope that once we win back ethnostates for every white ethnic group we can make a new western nation for anons.

I don't really feel like a really belong anywhere other than with you guys.

BAND OF BROTHERS TRANSCENDENT

Assuming that we win our current struggle where would we go?

What type of government would we have?

Let's win first.
Then we'll sort out the details.

I don't like it here anymore. It's full of autists that cry shill whenever there's a thread that isn't about Trump or /Brit/pol, shills and lately newfags that post picture like this.

Let's invade a small African nation and rebuild its infrastructure, I really don't want to compete with uncucked Germans in terms of tech

Good. Leave and don't come back.

Maybe your right but motivation can be important.

I was thinking of a fleet of mostly independent ships in a massive fleet that only has a central government for foreign policy.

Each ship would be allowed to do it's own thing so one ship could have a furher and another a Duce and other a king.

And other ships would be based on board. Holla Forums would be filled with vidya devs, Holla Forums will artfags, ect….

Each ship doing whatever the fuck they want and only united against a foreign threat.

Of course there would be some overarching laws.

Like No Niggers.

Other than my immediate family, I do consider Holla Forums my extended family. N-No one understands me like you do Holla Forums, no one!

Yeah but seriously, you can't even call yourself a "White Nationalist" these days, when you look around and there are so many cucked marxists, fat genetic trash, and traitors amidst your own kind. Once I finish taking care of my own needs, I want to work to make Holla Forums rich, fast track Holla Forums into positions of influence and make it illegal to ever criticize Holla Forums.

Let's start small first. We could gentrify a neighborhood together or something.

sad!

The urban planners would fuck us out of spite.

I want to get rich and then start a Holla Forums fleet eventually ending up with ships like the Freedom Ship as capital ships.

You know except it would look better and wouldn't have modernist design.

Yeah I get the joke.

Dogs named nigger can come it.

That's clearly a Facebook image, check the file name.

I rather wish that button said Anti-White Detected.

Do it somewhere where they couldn't fuck is too hard like near a University or Hospital.

I'm a social, partying dude at a liberal arts college, and the number of people who want to talk politics and then can't stand up to more than 2 minutes of discussion without having a logical contradiction or denial of fact is staggering. One particularly drunk night at a bar I responded to a girl talking about Trump, by talking about his actual policy issues to show all her attacks were bullshit; she slammed her drink down and walked away. You learn quick to hide your powerlevel, and you learn well, or you won't make it out here. Holla Forums becomes that welcome breath of fresh air, knowing that you're surrounded with people who have thought about the same topics, events, and issues as you. People asking questions to refine their opinions and hone their arguments, instead of being content to listen to the British time telling man.

Now add in our oddly Jewish struggle. We're a decentralized organization of people across many locations and skill sets, who all help one another to ask questions and thwart the establishment to the groups benefit. Establishment attempts to swat us out and we have a goddamn exodus and our support for gamergate rallies. We've been through a lot together, brothers-in-arms in an information war fought with dank memes.

Also we all worship an ancient Egyptian frog god to inspire our memes, which are now effecting politics at a global scale. Which is, well, a bit silly

user the silliness and hilarity of what we do is why we're so strong and influential to begin with.

I live for the day when Kek is discussed on the MSM and they try to frame us as Satanic cultists or something. Shit will be beyond funny.

Bump for user brotherhood.

Self hatred is a mental illness usually enjoyed by kikes. Are you a kike, or a citizen of arguably the most successful white nation in history?

Call it out, shame them brah. If we all told those namefags or redditkikes to fuck off and called them faggots the problem would be solved within a week. Remember, they're still liberal at heart they work solely on emotions, and if we are to reject them they conform or leave; remember commies destroy host culture.

This isn't time for banter retard, not all of us grew up within communities we could be a part of. Ever grew up in a hippy family, faggot? Fuck off with your negativity.

Prime example of what I was talking about, no fun, regulating KIKES who clearly don't belong yet police others.

You just described Canada in theory.

Probably because America is a shit hole and 99% of the people here are subhumans who don't even deserve to live.

America has been a Jewish nation for over a century.

I love seasteading threads. I think a fleet is the way to go. I'd stay at least 100 miles away from the anons who want to get nukes, though.

Just move to Japan, it seems pretty good if you like working your ass off 24/7

Indeed user. Friends and family.
Fuck normalfaggots.

You know what we have become?

INTERNATIONAL CLIQUE

We just have to find a way to transform this worldwide brotherhood into actual political action.

Sure, we don't have the same resources as our (((counterpart))) has. But we have the internet. Every young white guy is within our reach.

This is why i dont go to bars. One thing that pisses me off is the bullshit talking points that people go over that dont even matter like past drinking experiences.

Csnt have an actual discussion

I feel more at home with my countrymen than foreigners on an Anonymous imageboard.

We need to get working in The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Holla Forums

Not a bad idea.

We need something like a program we can give to people.
Information how to act and conduct yourself, no matter what the station of particular user might be.
NEETS, economic majors, chefs. Something we can all enjoy and benefit from.

You know I find funny?

The fact that the International user is the jews foremost problem.

And the cycle begins anew.

Most of us are yankees, you moron. You're bonding with fellow American nationalists.

The essence of an ethnic group is building a living community where the daily life of the people is an expression of a shared national character. If you refuse to get outside, you're missing out on that.

Start my enjoying nature. Go to empty spots, and think about the land that you see. Hilltops, quiet forests, the beach in the middle of December. This is where your people live.

Now start to enjoy it more in the midst of the crowd. Go on long walks on the beach when it's crowded with bodies. Go to parks where families walk around little ponds. Walk around the city just at the hour when the masses are starting to pour out onto the sidewalks. Spend time outdoors in your neighborhood… buy a dog if that's the only way to convince yourself to walk around, say howdy to the neighbors.

Even if you find socializing tiring, you need to tie your way of life to theirs, or else you're making a mockery of your professed allegiance to Holla Forums

It's called the invisible college. The Aryans had their priests, the Celts had druids, the Romans bridge-builders, Greeks philosophers. Be wise and witty and we'll find one another, on Holla Forums or not.

The /P/rotocols of the Learned KEKs of 8chum

check em

>>>/col/ has a pretty detailed thread about this.

>>>/col/